Step Sister Corruption 111-120

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then we went to the Michaels house and picked up all the other boxes left by Brynn.

Gabe took one look at all the boxes and spoke, "Jesus Summer.  What the fuck did you do?"

I looked at him, "Just grab a box and shut up."

Gabe sighed, "Fine."

Thirty minutes later we were able to carry all the boxes from Dr. Braxter's order for me and bring them into the house.

Gabe scratched his head looking at the chaotic mess that was just created as the house was lined with boxes all over the place.  He sighed, "Well I'm going to bed."

I smiled at him giddy at all my new goodies, "K."

I turned to my new toys and goodies ready to get everything set up when Gabe spoke, "You coming with me?"

For the first time in a long time I actually turned down fun time as my mind filled with all sorts of fun situations.  I shook my head, "Sorry babe I got to put all this together."

Gabe sighed but Kelly quickly spoke, "Don't worry Summer, I'll keep him entertained."

I waved at them, "Ok.  Just save me some energy later."

I heard them go upstairs as Kelly squealed as Gabe put her over his shoulder and walked upstairs.  When he got to the top, "Don't take too long."

And I heard the door close.

Fine with me.  I was too excited to get any sleep as I started lining up all the parts and fluids for the box sitting in front of me as I read the instructions.

I mused out loud, "Now who in the fuck wrote these instructions?"  I turned the instructions sideways, "What language is this?  French?"

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 113 - Day 75 S Day Prep

--------------------------------------

Summer

I have so many plans and not a whole lot of time to do it in.

I just realized that tomorrow is Halloween....or as I like to call it Slut Acceptance Day.  I call it Slut Acceptance Day because on this hallowed eve is the one day of the year where females ALL over the world can dress promiscuous and not really be frowned upon or called any lewd names......or at least not too many names.

And frankly I love this day.

But because of the whirlwind I hadn't paid too much attention to the actual day.

Sue me I've been busy juggling school, girls, and a rather impressive slab otherwise known as Gabe.

And he has been busy as well with Kelly, myself, and every single female that we've allowed to grace his dick.

The entire day in all my classes I couldn't focus on shit because of my bone head move of forgetting the actual day was tomorrow. Normally I plan for a good week if not more..... when I was single.

And I needed to put some plans into place if I'm going to continue my current fun trend.

So instead of paying attention in class the entire day like I should have....I made plans.

And with my new toys at home it was hard to focus on shit let alone actually leave for school.

I had stayed up until the wee hours of the night putting together my latest fun toy....i.e. a variation of the same box ALL of us girls who partaken in the calibration testing that Dr. Braxter wanted us to do as an extra credit.  The box much like the calibration test put US girls in a semi closely resembling box.  We had to strip.  Little funnels were attached to our girls.  We entered the box and some things started touching our bits.  And the calibration test was filled with a gas that semi knocked you out.

I say semi because you were fully aware of what was happening but you couldn't do shit as to what happened next.

Which was weird.

When I did the test I felt like I was detached from my body and attached at the same time.

I felt my body was being penetrated and liquid licking my body....but I was too numb to register anything.

I remember doing it. I was able to look around....sort of.  I felt something inside me.  I felt something wet against certain parts of my body.  But I wasn't registering anything beyond that.

The one thing I remember clearly was that the calibration test so long I accidentally fell asleep because I didn't feel what was happening to my body. Then as I released I pretty much fell out of the testing box to eat shit....which was really embarrassing.

It wasn't until hours later long after the test is when I felt everything......and all the possible contractions my body underwent.

Which frankly sucked because I desperately wanted to know WHAT exactly my body did during that test.

If you asked me today what I did.  The most I could tell you something happened but what I have no idea other than having a crink in my neck thanks to the way I slept.

When Gabe's mother made her yearnings known to Kelly and myself known that she wanted to know what it felt like to have her son's cock penetrate her.

At first I was pissed much like Kelly but after some weird silence we finally talked about it.

Eventually we agreed when she brought up our orgy fest we had so she knew we shared Gabe with other girl's so we're not share Gabe with her. It was honestly a good play but still unbelievable.

Then she brought up that she helped Kelly fuck Gabe upon his return which I didn't know.

This bitch was good.

So I reluctantly agreed under one condition after she shared her idea of introducing her to Gabe remembering there was a public calibration test though it wasn't cheap. Then I made her agree to getting the device. Once she did that is when Kelly and me helped her fuck her son on his birthday.

That's how I got this nice goody though I don't remember it being some assembly required when I convinced Mrs Michael's into purchasing it.

Still I was able to get the box fully put together....or at least I assumed the box was fully put together.

The instructions were shit and unreadable.

Thank god there were photos in the instructions or I would have been sitting there trying to decipher what I imagine is some dead language.

Even my phone's translate app had a hard time deciphering the text in the instructions though the app told me the language was actually Swedish but because either the app wasn't functioning properly or the syntax as to how the instructions were written when I translated it through the app the sentence structure made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

It was like they took someone who didn't know shit about the product and in reverse took the box apart and tried to reassemble the box with his/her haphazard notes and used that to write the instructions.

I shit you not one of the instructions was "Hook Line C to Container B and attached Line C to Housing 3L.'  

Yeah that was a head scratcher even for me.

If it weren't for the pictures I wouldn't have understood that line of instructions.

But somehow I got it together....I think.

By the time I finished putting it together I was too tired to actually try out the thing before I pretty much had to pick myself off the floor and crawl to the couch to sleep.  I didn't have the energy to climb up the blasted stairs and curl next to Gabe.

Next thing I knew was Gabe waving a pre-made cup of coffee under my nose and after I took a couple of sips he told me I needed to get ready so we could go to school.

So somehow in my focused mind I didn't test the contraption nor did I get good night fun time.

Damn it!

Then as soon as we were driving to school on the radio that Gabe was listening to while my head was in his lap did the announcer talk about Halloween coming tomorrow and to pay attention to kids walking on the streets along with planned DUI checkpoints throughout the city.

I popped my mouth off my second favorite breakfast and looked at Gabe, "Tomorrow's Halloween?"

Gabe looked at me funny, "Yeah I thought you knew?"

I grumbled, "Fuck I forgot."  Was all I could muster before I had to return to this daily scheduled driving ritual or Kelly would have taken over for me.

Kelly spoke, "If you're going to talk I can take over for you."

I retorted, "Fuck you bitch you got yours last night." Kelly just huffed and relaxed in the back as we drove to school.

After the drive and my shot of protein in my belly and feeling somewhat relieved is when I frantically tried to assemble some type of fun night.

I needed to get a new outfit....unless every adult store was out of the good outfits I could resort to the ones we used for Gabe's birthday.

I text Kelly, having her refresh my memory on all the outfits we purchased for Gabe's birthday.

Me:  Hey Kelly.

Kelly: What's up?

Me:  Can you help refresh my memory on something

Kelly:  Sure

Me:  How many outfits did we purchase for Gabe's birthday?

Kelly: 11 I believe.  We only wore 5 of them.  We didn't get a chance to go to fandom for Gabe before we went out to dinner

The fandom that Kelly was referring to was the extra outfits we bought for Gabe's birthday where we would dress up as different superheroines for Gabe's delight.

My little geek baby.

Me:  Oh yeah.  The fandom.  I completely forgot.  Thanks

Kelly:  Whats up?

Me:  just need outfit backups for tomorrow in case the stores don't have outfits that are sexy....or fun

Kelly:  gotcha

Me:  Well im in class I'll text you later

Kelly: ok

Looks like I have backups.  Which is good.

The rest of the day was a blur.

I was able to convince Sabrina to come over for some alone time.  And Morgan will be over as well.

Karinna and Mia sadly already were working Halloween night saying that's when they make a lot of tips and I couldn't fault them for that.  But they said after their shift if they still had energy that they'll be over.

So I got the majority of the participants for a portion of my plans for tomorrow night....I just need to think of a fun way to enjoy the night.

Though now that I think about it with Sabrina over means Kelly would be S.O.L.  Which is fine.  For my plans I already had an alternative for that night for her.

She's not going to like it but it'll make her money for her site.

Though at the moment with the lovely contribution from Dr. Braxter and Muschi the whole 'Starving College Student' kind of is a moot point at this moment.  Still making more money could never hurt.

Besides Kelly will get over it.  I'll just tell her this will be her opportunity to practice her dialogue training as she thanked her contributors for donating money as they teased the shit out of her.

Made sense in my mind.

So I had a portion covered....sort of.

Now I need to think of convincing Sabrina to let her hair down and actually enjoy herself.  I just couldn't think of it.

The whole day I thought and thought but couldn't think of a good way for the girl to enjoy herself without some time of freak out happening and her going back to her old ways.

Maybe if I incorporate Morgan's training and show Sabrina the bonuses of being trained might awaken her freak and get her back on the fun path instead of returning to the stuck up path.

God all this thinking was hard.

I couldn't believe I was able to accomplish so much with so little experience beyond using my dirty mind to accomplish so much with Kelly....or Morgan.....or Gabe.

When we finally got back home from all the schooling I ignored I had a decent plan ready to put in place.

My only hopes nothing blows up in my face.

All of us sat down and were about to start getting dinner ready when my first caller knocked on our door.

I looked at Gabe who had no idea what was going to happen and said, "Time for the box to be tested."

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 114 - Day 75 Pet Shave

--------------------------------------

Summer

A female voice spoke, "I'm sorry Mistress you want this pet to do what?"

I had both boxes open, "Get in one of the boxes."

Morgan trembled her lips but obeyed without hesitation as her clothing was removed and was neatly placed on the table.  Each piece of clothing was removed meticulously in order starting with her heavy coat.  Then her coat.  Then her heavy long sleeve shirt.  Then her bra.  Then her pants.  And finally her socks.

The only thing that remained was her chastity belt that she had on for so long.

I looked at her, "At least I'm giving you a choice on how you want to be tortured."

Gabe laughed, "No offense Summer but you're torturing your pet too much."

Morgan looked at Gabe like she wanted to agree but didn't say anything.

I walked up to the belted girl and placed her key in her hand, "Choose."

Morgan nodded and put the key into the locking mechanism that was around her waist unsnapping the lock and quickly removed the piece of hardware that covered her special place to the world.

I stopped my pet, "Hold it pet."

She froze like she had done something wrong.

I walked up and looked down at the rough patch of fur that had grown from lack of maintenance.

I looked at her as she looked down at her own fluff.

I spoke, "No pet of mine will have such an unruly patch of hair.  Go shave that off."

Morgan bowed, "Yes Mistress."

I had completely forgotten I had locked my PET in her confines long enough for her natural hair to grow out and because of MY forced obstruction it was hard for the girl to maintain her lower self with my express conditions of remaining hairfree.  I needed to remedy this.

I looked at Gabe and Kelly, "If Sabrina shows up please entertain her."

I looked at Morgan, "Let's go clean you up.  Remember shaving only."

Morgan blushed but bowed, "Yes Mistress."  

And I followed her into the bathroom in Kelly's room.

We walked into the bathroom as I started the water so Morgan can shave.

Morgan stood in place as I walked around grabbing this and that.  I grabbed an electric razor.  Then I grabbed my shaving butter that I switched to recently, the foam didn't get me smooth enough long enough.  And finally I switched the blades on my razor for Morgan.

I handed her the items and said, "Be quick."

Morgan nodded and walked into the shower to shave off her hair as I heard the electric razor turn on and watched her trim off the majority of the fluff before she got wet.  With the majority of the hair gone she gently set the razor down on the ground at the entrance of the shower before closing the door and getting wet.

At least she was smart enough to trim off everything before destroying the blades with her thick down there hair.

I sat there waiting trying to remain calm though I had a million ideas and naughty things to try out.

While I waited Kelly poked her head in, "Sabrina just showed up."

I smiled at Kelly, "Thanks."

Kelly was about to leave but I stopped her, "Kelly."

Kelly poked her head back in, "Yes?"

I smiled at her, "Offer Sabrina a drink with some Lilith's in it."

Kelly got a wicked smile on her and nodded.

I spoke again, "Oh and Kelly."

Kelly looked at me.

I spoke, "You can't join in while Sabrina's here."

Kelly frowned, "I know."

I looked at her, "So that means you'll be doing a show tonight while I'm dealing with Sabrina."

Kelly frowned, "Do I have to?"

I nodded and spoke, "This will be a perfect time for you to work on your appreciation talks."

Kelly huffed, "Fine."

And left.

I heard her groan as she walked out of her room but I smiled.

I looked at the shower, "Hurry up."

Morgan spoke timidly, "Yes Mistress.  Almost done."

I sat and waited fighting the urge to join her in the shower to help her shave.  Didn't want to rush her and I didn't want to nick anything.  I have a hard enough time shaving my own areas let alone someone else's.

Normally I go to one of the massage parlors with Gabe or Kelly for a full treatment.  Meaning they do the shaving for me along with getting all sorts of relaxation through the steam rooms, mud baths, and hot stone massages.

I waited and waited getting more and more antsy as Morgan shaved herself.

Eventually Gabe poked his head into the bathroom, "What did you tell Kelly to do?"

I looked at Gabe, "Just offer her a drink with a little extra.....why?"

Gabe spoke, "You might want to come out here then."

I nodded and yelled at Morgan, "You done yet?"

Morgan timidly answered, "Just washing off Mistress."

I sighed as Gabe heard everything.  Gabe just looked at me, "Need me to do anything?  I'm hiding in Kelly's room until you come out."

I raised my eyebrow at him, "That bad?"

Gabe nodded, "Yeah."

I groaned thinking that this wasn't what I was expecting.

I sighed and looked at Gabe, "Just get Kelly ready for a video show."

Gabe nodded, "You got it."  He stopped and looked at me, "Wait how do you want her prepared?"

I looked at him, "Bind her wrists to her ankles on her stomach.  Position the cameras close up and at her face."

Gabe nodded, "Consider it done."

I heard Kelly in the background, "Fuck really?"

I laughed at the same time as Gabe spoke, "You heard her."

Just then Morgan stepped out of the shower completely soaked and smooth.  She looked at me, "Is this good Mistress?"

I looked her up and down before I mused, "Not bad."

I stood up, "Alright.  Dry yourself off while I go check on my other guest.  Assist Gabe with Kelly until I call you out."

Morgan dipped her head in acknowledgement, "As you wish Mistress."

I walked out of Kelly's bathroom to see Kelly was positioned on her bed already had her right wrist bound to her left ankle as Gabe was binding her left wrist.

I spoke, "Make sure the laptop is near so Kelly can read out to the user's who donate."

Gabe looked at me and nodded.

Kelly just looked over her shoulder, "How long will I be doing this?"

I shrugged, "Until you get to the point where being gracious is part of your charm honey."

Kelly growled, "Damn it."

I smiled as I walked out of Kelly's room and was welcomed to a sight I wasn't expecting.....Sabrina on the couch.....moaning.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 115 - Day 75 Two Lust Crazed Bitches

--------------------------------------

Summer

Sitting there on the sofa was a wide open Sabrina moaning.

Her breasts were out on full display.

Her bottoms missing and legs open.

Her arm was vigorously moving as she was rubbing herself without abandon.

The bitch was masturbating!!!

I stood there completely shocked not accustomed to this frigid bitch willingly masturbating in the open.

Hell even all the Lilith's I slipped her the other day didn't get one minuscule effect from the tightly wound frigid bitch. The most I got out of her was a warming effect with minimal stripping.

But here she was submitting to her more baser instinct.

A complete 180.

I walked around to get a better look at the masturbating girl.

When I walked around I instantly realized that this bitch was hiding more than just being a stuck up cunt. She was hiding all sorts of facets of her.

Like that her nipples were pierced.

Or that her clit was also pierced. Though with her huge bush hiding her pussy I nearly missed it but with her masturbating it was easy to see.

And the fact she had tattoos.

She had a tattoo on her side that started mid rib cage and went down to her thigh on her right side. The tattoo was an intricate flow of lines and floral mixture. It widely expanded out along her right hip and nearly wrapped around her leg before thinning back down to her thigh on one side.

The tattoo was completely odd as I lightly wondered how I missed it.

And completely unlike the persona she exuded.

I looked at the girl and she didn't stop masturbating upon seeing me. Instead she smiled at me through glazed eyes and slipped a finger inside her before going harder.

She just moaned, "Hey Summer. Hope you don't mind me relieving myself of some ten...."

She started the quiver as I could tell she just experienced an orgasm and her glazed eyes rolled back to enjoy the orgasm.