Step Sister Corruption 111-120

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blinked and stood completely confused.

I looked down at the table and saw the glass of water half drank.

I left Sabrina to enjoy her orgasm and walked into Kelly's room. I closed the door and stood against it. Still reeling from what had just transpired.

Gabe saw my look and laughed, "It's freaky huh?"

I looked at Gabe still in shock. The only thing I could do was nod.

Morgan spoke up, "What's freaky?"

Gabe looked at my pet, "A girl who's supposed to be all high and mighty with the feminist cause masturbating on our couch."

Morgan, "Oh."

I looked at Kelly and Gabe, "What happened exactly?"

Gabe spoke, "Nothing that I can tell. Kelly offered her water like you requested and we spoke lightly. Then out of no where Sabrina was mentioning how warm she felt. Then without warning she started flirting with me saying stuff like 'Want to see my breasts' before I could say anything she whipped them out. Then she started lightly moaning 'You like that you'll love my pussy' and before any of us could do anything she removed her pants and panties and started playing with herself and started moaning."

I looked at Kelly, "How much Lilith's did you give her?"

Kelly just smiled at me, "Just four droppers full."

I immediately screamed, "WHAT!?!?!?!"

I continued to scream, "YOU FUCKING DID WHAT????"

Kelly looked at me obviously confused, "I did as you asked."

I was near hysteria, "I meant four or five drops in her drink not four droppers fucking full.  Are you fucking insane?"

Kelly spoke, "Drops droppers what's the problem?"

I looked at her, "The problem Kelly is that I normally have US ingest three or four DROPS of Lilith's FUCKING elixir to have OUR normal fun fueled fest.  YOU just gave that bitch a multitude larger fucking dose."

Kelly scoffed, "You wanted her to be more of a whore well there you go you got your whore.  Besides it's not like the bitch didn't have it coming."

I walked up to Kelly, "Yes but she was opening up to ME Kelly.  Meaning she wasn't being a big fucking cunt to us anymore.  You may have just reversed all that fucking work."

Kelly lightly smiled at me, "Well we just sped up your process."

I scowled at Kelly before a wicked smile came on my face, "Ok Kelly seeing how you wanted to be so helpful in turning Sabrina to her baser instincts."  I looked at Gabe, "Fill this bitch up with SIX droppers full of Lilith's AND lace her plug with a liberal coating of Lilith's AND liberally apply your mom's oil to her fucking tits."

Kelly's eyes widened before she sputtered, "But..."

Gabe nodded and pulled out Kelly's egg that he had already slid into her.

Kelly sputtered, "You can't"

I looked at her, "Oh can't I?"

Kelly pouted, "But that'll make me unbelievably horny.  I won't be able to think clearly."

I wolfishly smiled at Kelly, "I guess you should have thought of that before you gave Sabrina in there so much fucking Lilith's.  Let's see how you like it."

I looked at Morgan, "Turn off Kelly's web counter from a simple hour for her private show.  We'll let it go until she faints from lust."

Kelly looked around wildly at Gabe and Morgan following my orders, "Stop!"

They didn't.

Gabe came behind Kelly with Lilith's elixir in hand and filled the dropper.  He bent down and squeezed the apparatus into Kelly.

Kelly lightly moaned as she felt the liquid go into her.

Gabe spoke out, "One."

Gabe pulled the dropper from Kelly and put it back into the bottle to fill the dropper back up.

I smiled watching Kelly squirm from her bindings as she begged.

Gabe, "Two."

Morgan spoke, "The show has been set Mistress."

I looked at Morgan, "Good."

I looked down at Kelly and she pouted up at me, "Please Summer."

I watched her eye's slowly start to glaze as Lilith's started flooding her system.  I slowly shook my head as Gabe spoke, "Three."

I looked at Morgan, "Go get her plug out from her stash.  Should be in the panel near your feet."

Morgan looked down and stared blankly at the solid bed frame.  I sighed and walked over to the frame and lightly kicked on the frame to reveal a hidden storage compartment.

Morgan looked at me impressed but bent down and grabbed at the drawer that came out.  Sitting in a towel for wash was mine and Kelly's plugs.

I told Morgan, "Go wash the plug off with soap and water then gingerly pat down the plug with a towel."

Morgan nodded and ran into the bathroom.

Gabe spoke out, "Four."

I looked at Kelly as her eyes were completely glazed as she now had her head on the bed just laying there letting whatever was happening happen.  I looked to see her eyes were completely unfocused as her hips naturally started to hump the air trying to find something to help alleviate her rising urges.

Her body was on full auto pilot.

Gabe, "Five."

Kelly lightly moaned as the dropper filled her with yet more Lilith's.

I bent over to make sure none of the elixir was escaping her and watched Gabe push the dropper for the last time all the way into Kelly's opening to where only the dropper rubber was showing before he pressed on it.

Gabe, "And Six."

He pulled the seven inch long glass tube out of Kelly's orifice and I watched carefully and was happy that nothing leaked out.

Though her lips were completely glossed from her rising need.

Morgan walked back in the plug as Gabe accepted the plug.

I watched him take the plug from Morgan and liberally coated the plug with the elixir and lube before gingerly pushing the apparatus into Kelly.

Kelly moaned as she felt the plug slowly go in.

I smiled as Gabe was his usual ass self as he pushed the plug lightly then released and added lube and the elixir directly onto the orifice before pushing the plug in just a little bit further before repeating the process two more times until the plug disappeared into Kelly's rear iris.  The only thing there was a fake jewel covering her rear entrance.

Kelly for her part just moaning and purred as she felt the metal object sink into her as she relaxed.

I watched as Gabe then liberally coated the egg with even more elixir before pushing it into the lust filled comatose patient as she mildly quivered as she felt another object go inside her.

I helped Gabe roll Kelly to her side so we could apply the oil onto her mounds and made sure the oil was absorbed into her body.  Then we rolled her onto her stomach.  Set up the laptop in front of her.  Made sure the cameras were on and in the right places.  Put her mask on and had her head turned to face the camera.  Put a sign on her screen that read 'MAKE ME CUM OVER AND OVER PLEASE!'.

Then we started her webcam show before stepping away.

Within seconds Kelly started quivering as she moaned.

I leaned down not caring I was in the camera's frame and whispered, "Remember to thank your audience as they donate."

I got out of frame as another transaction took place and Kelly quivered more.  She mimed me and moaned, "Thank you."   Not really focused on the computer.  Just her body sending the signals that she was focused on.

I smiled and ushered my two helpers out of one frying pan and into the other.

We were greeted to Sabrina moaning, not noticing we were back in the room.

Gabe spoke, "What now?"

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 116 - Day 75 S Bomb

--------------------------------------

Summer

I spoke, "I think you need to take some of those supplements and snort them so they get into your bloodstream faster."

Gabe spoke, "Excuse me."

I looked at the moaning girl before I looked at Gabe, "I said 'I think you need to take some of those supplements and snort them so they get into your bloodstream faster.'"

Gabe smiled but shook his head, "Uh uh. There's no way I'm doing no such thing."

I sighed, "I don't think there's anything I could do to satisfy the girl's obvious state due to your sister's fuck up."

Gabe lightly laughed.

Just then Sabrina somehow crooked her head back looking at us and lightly moaned, "Do I smell cock?"

And twisted her whole body on the sofa to peer at the delicious meat that she somehow smelled.

I saw in the corner of my eyesight Gabe reflectively flinch.

He quickly spoke, "Sorry Summer but you need to deal with the nympho on the sofa."

He picked up Morgan throwing her over his shoulder, "I'll take your pet.  Calm her down."

And ran upstairs.

I yelled at him as his door closed, "CHICKEN!!!!"

His door opened and mimicked a chicken as he squawked at me before closing the door.

FUCK!!!!

I looked at the entire affair wondering how in the holy fuck I got here.

I looked up at Gabe's door wondering why HE was afraid to fuck this girl.  But I felt a smile creep on my face.

It was so unlike him.

I heard Sabrina pout, "He ran away."

She huffed, "Well I don't need him."  And flopped around on the sofa and shortly resumed moaning.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

All I wanted to do was test out my damn box and have some fun but thanks to Kelly and her stupidity she accidentally, or on purpose, overdose a poor girl who was currently trying to find out how many rubs it took to damage her sensitive parts.  My guess would be 9,634 rubs.

I laughed at my own stupid joke.

Then I shook my head.

Focus girl, focus.

What would a conniving deceitful dominant girl do?

Find a way to take advantage of the situation that's what.

But how?

I had all the tools at my disposal but wasn't really seeing the path for this at the moment.

I needed to think like a mastermind but I wasn't there.

All my plans foiled by Kelly's lack of insight.....damn her.

Or was it?

I gingerly walked up to Sabrina who's hand was moving so fast that she was able to achieve another 'O' as she groaned and tensed arching her back.

I sat down trying to stay out of Sabrina's reach.

I spoke, "You ok Sabrina?"

Sabrina's O finally subsided as she looked at me, "Just fine."  She lightly looked at Gabe's door before looking at me, "Could really use a cock right now if you know what I mean."  Her hand resumed moving just shamelessly seeing that I was there.

I could see she must do the whole 'self gratification' thing a lot because she moved with practice ease knowing which spots to hit and how.

She leaned her head back as she moaned.

I smiled as I replied, "Yeah I'm sure you could use a man right about now."

Sabrina shook her head in between moans, she replied, "No just his....." pant "cock."

I wanted to laugh at Sabrina because you couldn't have a cock without the guy technically.  

It kind of went hand in hand.

Sure there were other substitutes but not as gratifying as the real thing.

I spoke, "Well if you want I could do something about it."

Sabrina stopped her action to actually look at me, "You mean you're willing to share that boy's cock and let him fuck me?"

I blinked but said, "Or I could find an alternate."

She looked at me, "Meaning an alternate guy?"

I shrugged, "Sure but I was thinking maybe a falsy."

She looked at me, "Falsy?"  Then it dawned on her before she blushed but spoke, "Sorry I prefer the real thing not some pseudo substitute."

I sighed afraid she might say that.

I smacked my bare legs remembering that I was indeed in the nude losing my clothing a long time ago thinking I could have some fun before anyone showed up.  Silly me.

I spoke while I rubbed my legs not realizing my own strength "Let me see what I can do about getting Gabe's cock for you."

Sabrina resumed her action and moaned, "That would be fantastic."

I smiled as I walked away thinking that my plans may actually just work out.

I got half way up the steps when Sabrina moaned, "Oh Summ...." she groaned and moaned before continuing her speech, "Make sure he wears a prophylactic I'm not protected at the momentttt."  She arched her back as another O hit her.

I stopped and stared at Sabrina shocked.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 117 - Day 75 Contraception

--------------------------------------

Summer

I stood on the stairs.

Did this bitch just admit to not taking any birth control?

Why?

Then I thought about her plight and everything she went through. I guess if I had been mistreated and used by idiot guy's I would go celibate and not use any birth control as well.

I spoke, "So you want him to wear a condom?"

Sabrina moaned, "Yes...." she groaned before continuing masturbating, "I'm currently ovulating and don't want to get pregnant."

She arched her back as another orgasm hit her body she lightly whined, "God it's not enough."

Sabrina tilted her head back, "Please help me Summer I need cock I'm unbelievably horny."

I moved down the stairs only to get away from the moaning I heard from behind Gabe's door.

Obviously Gabe was having fun with my pet.

Why is it everyone was indulging in their carnal desires except for me?

I sighed and moved down the stairs to address Sabrina.

I spoke softly, "I don't know if I can convince Gabe to put on a condom honey."

Sabrina was moving her hand furiously on herself as she looked at me through glazed eyes but still spoke through pants, "Why...not....??"

I smiled, "Honestly Gabe has been going so long without using any protection that I'm not sure he could perform with one now."

Sabrina actually stopped, "Wait so you're telling me that he may be tainted?"

I laughed, "Yes and no."

Sabrina looked at me confused. I understood where she was coming from. I sat down next to her and spoke, "I have been using Pussy Balls ever since Gabe and I started mingling."

Sabrina continued to look at me confused. I sighed, "You know what a Pussy Ball is right?"

Sabrina slowly shook her head.

I almost wanted to facepalm myself. This girl is so ignorant that she didn't know something that should be common practice.

I had to continuously remind myself that Sabrina on purpose decided to distance herself from ALL acts including ALL devices and supplemental help.

But she should know about the Pussy Balls at least right? I mean they were included in Dr. Braxter's box of goodies she handed us at the beginning of the semester.

Wait.....don't tell me.

I looked at her, "What have you done for projects in Dr. Braxter's classes."

Sabrina looked at me, "I did the celibate path for the first project because I was already doing that after asshole."

I looked at her, "And the items at the beginning of the class?"

She looked at me, "I just bullshited it without trying any of the products. Why?"

I looked at her, "Because the Pussy Ball was one of the items."

She blinked at me, "It was?"

I nodded.

She spoke, "Ok what does it do?"

I sighed, "Aside from all the feel good effects it helps with STD protection and a few other things including a huge form of birth control."

Sabrina blinked at me, "Really?"

I shrugged, "Sure.  I use it all the time and I have popped positive on either front once."

I was leaving out the face that I also had the O Plug installed in me so getting pregnant was extremely unlikely....though I was a little concerned when I felt a little off one day shortly after the switch and took a test and it came up positive but a day later I tried again and it came it out negative.  Turned out to be a false positive.  Still I freaked out immensely.

I may or may not have punched Gabe once or fifteen times for knocking me up with his delicious cum until I found out that I was good.  Then I had to apologize to Gabe in which he may or may not have tortured me as punishment for my actions.

What?  Could anyone blame me.

I felt my face flush as I remembered that extremely fun night.

Sabrina meekly spoke, "I'd feel safer if he wore one though."

I nodded, "Right.  But would you like a Ball?"

Sabrina thought about it for a moment and looked up at Gabe's door seeing he was using a different girl than myself.  She looked at me and nodded.

I smiled, "Right I'll be back."

I stood and walked over to Kelly's door to hear light chiming coming from Kelly's door as I approached.  I smiled knowing that Kelly was making some money.  But I didn't hear anything from Kelly.

I opened the door to find Kelly's ass up and shaking uncontrollably as I heard a faint murmur sounded a lot like 'Thankssss' right as the laptop chimed causing Kelly's ass to shake up and down uncontrollably as Kelly let out a low moan before murmuring 'Thanksssss'.

I smiled at Kelly who at least in her stupor was saying 'Thanks' but wasn't getting the rest out that I told her to use.

I poked my head over to see how much was donated to her for her private show for her followers while being careful to not get into the frame so they had a reference point.  

Seeing how I couldn't find one I put on one of Kelly's masks so I could get a better look and was able to see that she had been donated a total of $4783.  Meaning she had roughly.....I tried doing the math from the site's donation brackets and came to the number 4783 $1 donations or at the max 90 some odd people donating $50.  Though I knew the numbers didn't match up very well as due to the number of donated and how many followers were watching her show was currently at 27691 viewers currently watching Kelly twitch and quiver uncontrollably.

I decided to be nice and reached onto the computer and set a limit of $18000 once it hit that the show would be over.....I think.

Once I saw how much this bitch was making after only being only for roughly....fuck I didn't know.

I looked at the laptop and saw her current show was at ten minute and thirty seven seconds.

Fuck me!  

Is that how much she makes....

Ok when I have a free moment I should start doing these private shows.  Though I wondered how long it took Kelly to gather this much fan base.

Then I remembered looking at Gabe's mom's website where she gets roughly over 100,000 followers per video and she gets donations as well.  Meaning if I use Kelly's current financials.

FUCK ME THE MICHAELS ARE FUCKING LOADED!!!!!!

At least that explains why they were able to afford this fucking house.....and their house....and their studio.  And everything else they are doing which I had absolutely NO idea what they had.

But if I remember correctly Gabe and Kelly did say that their dad controls all the money and they had no idea how much their online videos made nor how much they got from their sponsors.  They just know they got an allowance every month from their dad and the rest they were told he put into a 401k for them.

I sighed as the math and everything didn't add up to me.

I just knew I was living pretty much rent free with Gabe and Kelly and their parents didn't mind. I was pretty much living under their roof rent free.

Still maybe I should talk to Gabe and/or Kelly about their living situation again using the numbers I just saw with everything.  Might be something.  Might be nothing and my numbers were completely off.

I shook my head and remembered why I was in here.

With Kelly's private show set I walked over to Kelly's mini fridge where Gabe had loaded all of OUR P Balls and grabbed a couple.  One for myself.  One for Sabrina.  I laid one out for Kelly to shove up her, that's if she was still wanting more action.....I smiled with how much Lilith's was coursing through her she'll definitely be ready for more.

I would grab one for Morgan but I made her shove one in her after she got out of the shower while I went and checked on Sabrina.

I walked out of Kelly's room after hearing another chime go off and hearing Kelly moan as her body was on autopilot enjoyment.

I walked out thinking that my previous move might have been a little much.....na.  After overdosing the Wicked Bitch who was furiously making herself raw on our couch I thought her punishment was the perfect response.  Though looking at Kelly's unconscious body just going through the movements I did think about it....sort of.