Step Sister Corruption 111-120

Story Info
Gabe’s life continues.
14.8k words
4.31
2.7k
12

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Step Sister Corruption Part 111 - Day 71 The Wicked Witch Pt 6 Final: Assignment

--------------------------------------

Summer

I smiled as I was about to correctly guess Sabrina's hidden trait just from her taking a big bite.

I smugly smiled at Gabe and Kelly.

Gabe was too focused on Sabrina's long ass tongue still hanging out but Kelly didn't miss my smug smirk. She just squinted at me and gave me a contempt look before looking back at Sabrina's impressive tongue.

Sabrina eventually somehow retracted her tongue back into her mouth and blushed.

Finally Gabe uttered out fairly loudly, "That's fucking awesome."

Kelly just muttered, "Indeed."

I looked at Sabrina and smiled, "Thanks."

Sabrina blinked, "Thanks for what?"

I smiled at her, "For freely sharing your amazing trait."

Sabrina spoke unsure of her voice, "But isn't it whore-ish for me to have such a long tongue?"

She was asking me as if she viewed her tongue as something a whore would have.

Guess having her own parent's judging her fucked with her view more than I thought. The guy's she slept with didn't really give her much confidence.

I need to nip this thinking in the butt before she goes back to thinking that all lewd acts is immoral to her.

I sighed, "Sabrina we really need to get you out of this idea anything you do would be considered being a slut or a whore."

Sabrina blinked, "Why?"

I spoke, "Because. It's not who you should be."

Sabrina looked at me, "And who should I be?"

I spoke, "Oh I don't know how about free and comfortable with something that is human nature. Not judge the smallest act as nefarious and bad."

Sabrina looked at me, "And how I go about that?"

I spoke, "When you saw Gabe and I playing earlier did you see two whore's or did you see two people freely expressing themselves?"

Sabrina thought about my question before she spoke, "Free I guess. Little bit driven by only your libido but free."

I heard Kelly about to retort but a quick kick to her shin shut her up....sort of. I got a growl from her but I ignored her.

I spoke, "Were you free with any of the guy's you were with?"

Sabrina thought about it before she looked at me and slowly shook her head.

Good we were getting somewhere.

I looked at her, "And how did you make you feel seeing us be free?"

Sabrina looked at Gabe then me, "Honestly jealous that you two were so free and all playful." She looked at Gabe, "Though I didn't like your terms you called Summer." She faced me, "Though I could tell the names were somehow terms of endearment not insulting."

I smiled, "Exactly when I call him a dolt or a fucker or shithead or whatever I'm just playing with him."

Gabe quickly spoke, "Unless you're pissed then you use other words."

Kelly spoke, "Though the terms are closely related."

I looked at them, "Not helping."

Gabe held up his hands, "Sorry."

Kelly just reclined back and folded her arms. Then she decided she wasn't going to stick around as she pushed herself away from the table, "Well this whole whore and slut talk sounds so fun. But now that I'm full. I'm gonna go shower and wash my stink off."

Kelly quickly kicked my shin back before she got up causing me to flinch. She smiled, "Love ya bitch."

And she walked towards her room leaving Sabrina dumb founded.

She stopped at the door and looked back at us, "Oh and Sabrina."

Sabrina looked at Kelly as Kelly spoke, "Nice meeting you."

Sabrina smiled, "You too."

Kelly closed the door and left us to our own devices.

Sabrina blinked in shock and spoke, "And you say I'm stuck up."

Gabe laughed, "Yeah Kelly is a little rough around the edge's but her demeanor changes after she's comfortable around you."

I rubbed my shin and growled, "Oh I'm gonna get her back."

Sabrina just looked at us like we were crazy.

Guess she's never had friend's that acted like us.

Gabe decided to break the tension, "So Sabrina can you do any cool tricks with that impressive gifted tongue."

Sabrina looked at him instantly defending herself, "If you mean can I suck a mean dick no I don't."

Gabe laughed, "Not what I was getting to but ok good to know."

I sighed, "I think Gabe was more asking with his child brain if you can roll your tongue and stuff like that. Not if you can wrap it around a dick." I looked at Gabe, "Am I right?"

Gabe smiled, "Actually I had both thoughts at once."

I looked at him.

He quickly retorted, "What?? I was multitasking. I was thinking with both brains."

I looked at him, "You really have enough blood to use both?"

Gabe looked down then back up at me and smiled, "Nope he's not hard so yes I have enough blood for both brains."

I quickly face palmed myself and groaned.

Sabrina actually laughed but she spoke, "If you're asking if I can lick my nose and what not yes I could but that's kind of disgusting."

Gabe shrugged, "Fair enough. But you still haven't answered if you can do tricks with it."

Sabrina raised her eyebrow at him, "You mean like roll it?"

Gabe nodded, "Yeah. Or make it look like a clam and what not."

Sabrina smiled but shook her head, "Never really tried nor interested in doing that."

Gabe shrugged, "Sorry Sabrina but if I had your long ass tongue I'd be doing all sorts of work out and techniques to train my tongue."

Sabrina scoffed at him, "Let me guess so you can eat a girl out better?"

Gabe smiled, "Sure or fuck her with my long tongue."

Sabrina squinted at him.

He held up his hands, "Hey I'm just being honest. Can't fault me for speaking my mind."

I groaned again, "Really dolt."

Gabe looked at me, "Never said I wouldn't sugar coat it babe."

Sabrina chuckled, "Ok you have a point I'm sure any guy who has a long tongue like mine would think exactly like you."

Gabe smiled, "See you get it."

Gabe leaned forward and grabbed my plate. He looked at Sabrina, "You done with your plate Sabrina?"

Sabrina looked down and back up at him, "Yes thank you it was delicious."

Gabe smiled and looked at me, "Glad someone appreciates my cooking."

I looked at him, "Hey I like your cooking and you know it."

Gabe spoke, "Still nice to hear how good it is every once in a while."

I folded my arms, "Fine I'll keep that in mind next time."

Oh he was going to get it when she leaves.

The only question was how much was I going to tease him for this? Maybe a couple of flicks to his sack when his dick is in my mouth is in order. Or maybe a half blow job? Na that's teasing myself.

Ooo. I know a nice kiss and lick to his lower head before I leave.

Shit that still teases me as well.

Fuck!!!

I was getting off topic.

I spoke trying to get back on topic, "See this is what I'm talking about. Us being comfortable to talk like we do. Wouldn't you want something like that?"

Sabrina thought about it for a moment before she shrugged, "Sure I guess. But I wouldn't know how to act around a guy. Let alone be free and comfortable."

Gabe scoffed, "Trust me you have to be free with yourself first before you can be free in a relationship."

I pointed to Gabe, "Thank you babe. He's right. You need to be comfortable with yourself."

Sabrina looked at me, "But I am comfortable with myself."

I raised my eyebrow at her, "Really?"

She nodded.

I smiled, "Ok answer this. When was the last time you masturbated?"

Sabrina turned beat red. She looked at Gabe then at me.

She leaned in and whispered into my ear, "Two months ago."

I looked at her impressed she hadn't flicked her own bean in that long.

I looked at her, "And the last time you had sex?"

Once again she turned beat red and muttered, "I'm about the same time."

I snorted, "There's your problem you need to relieve some tension honey."

Sabrina scowled, "How is masturbating going to help me?"

Gabe laughed as he was cleaning up lunch, "Did you really ask that question?"

Sabrina turned beat red.

Gabe turned and looked at me, "Can I take this one?"

I opened my hands and leaned back.

He nodded and looked at Sabrina, "Can I ask when you regularly having sex were more relaxed or more high strung?"

Sabrina quickly spoke, "Relaxed of course."

He nodded, "And when you were regularly having sex did you notice a lot of things didn't bother you?"

Sabrina nodded.

Gabe slapped the table, "Well there you go. Sex makes you less grumpy and more happy."

Sabrina just blinked at him.

Even I was confused on his logic. Wasn't it the guy who was supposed to fuck the girl stupid? Not the other way around?

Because his logic was almost as smart as a bag of bricks.

I groaned, "Sometimes I swear."

I looked at Sabrina, "Gabe is talking about endorphins. When you have sex your body releases a huge amount of endorphins especially during your orgasm which is why you're always happy when you have an orgasm. The more time in between orgasms the more cranky people can get."

I padded her leg, "Trust me if I don't get to have sex at least daily then I get real grumpy. Two months.....yeah I'd be really grumpy." I tried to not use raging bitch like Sabrina was when I first met her but I could get sort of raging.

Who am I kidding? Two months of no sex AND no masturbating. Yeah I'd be a raging fucking bitch foaming at the mouth for any cock or any toy to help relieve my frustration. Preferably dick than a toy at two months....as long as that was now Gabe was the cock I preferred in between my legs. Can't really imagine a different cock stretching my pussy anymore.

Geez Gabe has really spoiled me on the long lasting fucking lately because before him most of my previous fucks seem like two pump chumps in comparison now.

Sabrina tried to follow me, "So you're saying if I were to masturbate more then I'd be more happy."

I nodded.

Sabrina shrugged, "I don't know."

I looked at her, "How about this? You go back to your place and use your favorite toy get yourself off twice and then interact with your roommate. See if there's a difference with her. If there is then we can work on making you more comfortable."

Sabrina looked at me, "And if you're wrong?"

I shrugged, "Then we can try something else. The important thing we need to start on is getting you comfortable again and this is the first step."

Sabrina thought about it and finally nodded, "Fine. I'll do it."

I smiled and got up, "Perfect. You can call me tomorrow and we can talk again if you like."

Sabrina blinked.

I looked at her, "I have work until midnight."

Sabrina mimed an acknowledgment and nodded.

She stood and actually hugged me, "Thank you Summer. I'm glad we talked. And I appreciate you accepting my apology."

I smiled and thought just get out so I can fuck Gabe before I go to work. Instead I spoke, "I'm glad you apologized. And I'm happy you confided in me."

I walked her to the door. Helped her get her coat on I spoke deciding to be funny, "Remember two orgasms and call me in the morning that's an order."

The only person who laughed was Gabe and myself. Sabrina just looked at like I'd lost my mind.

Yep Gabe has been rubbing off on me because I would have never in a million years make that corny joke before him. Great he was fucking me stupid.

Still she smiled and turned to walk to her car. I watched her get into her shitty car and drive away.

I closed the door semi happy that Sabrina opened up to me but felt completely drained being so nice to her. Over the last.....I looked at the clock.....almost three fucking hours. Time flys when you're slowly turning a bitch into an almost decent human being.

But I knew I still had more work ahead of me if I was going to keep my promise to Dr. Braxter.

I turned to Gabe and spoke, "Get your ass in your Kelly's shower now."

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 112 - Day 74 Goodies

--------------------------------------

Summer

How come I feel like Christmas just came early for me.

I say that because I had curried favors from a couple of people and now it's raining boxes as Gabe, Kelly, Sarah Micahels (Gabe's Mom), and myself bring in boxes and boxes of stuff.

I may have gone a little overboard in my rash ideas.

But what can I say....when I shop....I SHOP!!!!

Best part is that I hardly spent any of my own money.

I blame my overzealousness from not having a whole lot growing up to where if I got anything I usually had to save up.  My car....a year and a half of saving up to put a down payment on my very worn used car, though it looks a whole lot better than Sabrina's shit box.  Clothes....off the clearance rack.  Sports equipment/clothing.....discounts from work.  Makeup....online clearances, a lot of the time growing up I heavily relied on the kindness of friends though mainly I stole from Kelly which is why I hung around her so much.  Toys....definitely saved up or went semi cheap.  Laptop.....that's right online discount during the holidays.  Cell phone....usually 2 years behind everyone else because I can't afford to drop $1500 for a new fancy phone.  Cell service....that's right all me.

What I got from home is the BARE essentials.  Three meals, a roof, and barely television when mom or dad weren't hogging the only working television for entertainment.  Usually I piggybacked off my neighbors wifi as I was strictly told to not tell my parents all for the low low price of free babysitting in my early teenage years until their kiddos were old enough to take care of themselves.  Then the assholes moved and my wifi ability went away which is about the time I started spending as much time as I could away from home.

Probably why I lost my V so early because I was always out hardly ever home.  And why I spent the night at friend's houses so I could do homework or what have you with my more well off friends.  It was better than being home.

So when I get an abundance of cash I usually go a little crazy.  Not full on spending spree just hit my wish list a little and then when I hit my limit and I go into full on penny pinching mode.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Ok I did spend my money but nothing compared to the people I curried favors from.  And all those curried favors came with certain stipulations.....such as turning Sabrina into an actual female again or at least attempting to make her friendly again.  Or sharing Gabe yet again.

I feel like I'm the host of "let Make A Deal!' as what seems like more and more people come to me for help with their issues.....or gravitate towards Gabe and I have to play little lawyer just so I can keep Gabe in my bed.

I swear if he knew half the stuff I do for his ass.

Still it was nice to see some of my deals come to fruition.  

Mrs. Michaels came into our house shortly after we got home from college telling me she has my gift hiding in her SUV along with a slew of boxes that a Ms. Braxter dropped off along with a reminder that she's expecting a date.

Shit I nearly forgot about Dr. Braxter's promiscuous daughter that had a fancy to Gabe after he out performed during his endurance tests.

Kelly isn't going to like this.

But I'm sure I can figure out a compromise....as soon as I think of it.

Maybe just a general sit down with Kelly, Brynn, myself, and Gabe to go over the agreement.  Maybe it'll be like Karinna and Mia, just occasional visits not constant visits.  That was my hope anyways.

Plus Morgan had been texting me begging me when she can be removed from her chastity belt and vibe that I had her in since before Gabe's birthday.

And let's not mention Sabrina who had been texting me non stop asking when we can hang out again.  Ever since I prescribed her lesson to make her more likable she's been texting me all sorts of updates.  At least it was good to hear her and her roommate are beginning to get along better and she feels more relaxed.  

Looks like the good ole 'O' was needed in that stuck up girl's life.

Honestly I felt like I was the player in the group as I was juggling more girls than Gabe.

I silently wondered if I should change my current degree path to something more towards helping people with their ahem more baser needs.  Maybe I should look into that seeing how my current degree path is pretty much undecided only doing the base courses for general education though I couldn't really remember which degree path I originally chose when I visited my counselor at the college.

That's something I'll have to check into later.

So the first thing we pulled into the house I instantly smiled thinking that Mrs. Michaels went beyond my expectations when I chose what I wanted for my more fun interests.  Though there was some obvious assembly required.  We got the main container out of the box which was one solid piece and set it in the middle of the room next to the ottoman.

Gabe took one look at my new item for fun time and spoke, "What the hell is this?"

I smiled, "Oh just something I have in mind for my pet."  I looked at Kelly, "And maybe a nice torture for you Kelly."

Kelly took one look at the item and spoke, "Oh no.  You're not getting me in there."

I smiled, "Oh yes you will."

Kelly sighed, "You're really a bitch you know that Summer."

I retorted, "Hey you're the one who wanted my help."

Kelly looked at me, "Come on Summer I thought we were passed my 'lessons'?"

I shook my head, "Nope.  This will be a lovely pleasure device."

Gabe spoke, "You still haven't said what it is babe."

I looked at Gabe, "It's a smaller version of what WE females had to go through when we did our calibration test some time back."

Gabe raised his eyebrow, "Ok.....still have no idea what it is."

I opened the container and looked at Kelly, "If you could please demonstrate."

Kelly sighed, "Fine but you better not turn it on."

I smiled a wolfish smile, "I promise I won't......this time. Besides it's not fully assembled so you're fine."

Kelly growled but still stripped down and got into the device and put her knees onto the pads forcing her into the kneeling position.

I spoke, "See a girl goes in here just like Kelly is right now."

Gabe looked obviously intrigued.

I pulled out the item out of the box which was a long thin object that looked very porous.  I held it up in front of Gabe, "This goes inside of the subject."  I handed it to Gabe and he immediately squeezed it finding the object pretty flimsy.

I pulled out the lines and held them up, "This is attached to that and inside the box along with this."  I held up a special container roughly the size of a small soda can but more special and more well designed.  "The lines go from this into the object you're holding and the porous object allows whatever you put in this canister to leak out into the subject."

Gabe looked at all the items catching onto what exactly the box is.

He looked at me, "It's a torture device."

I smiled, "A fun torture device."

Kelly spoke inside the box, "An expensive torture box."

Gabe spoke, "Ok how much did you spend?"

I smiled, "Me?...Nothing."

Gabe looked at me incredulously, "Really?"

I nodded.

I failed to mention Mrs. Michaels was the benefactor of this lovely device.

We walked outside to pull another box from Mrs. Michaels SUV.  Looks like it's all the fluids for the box which makes me very very happy.

And like I asked Mrs. Michaels, she had another box in place in her SUV....a box of fun goodies.  And by goodies I mean bindings.

All my plans that I originally had in mind some time back was coming into place.

I had a nice fun idea for my pet now that my idea was here.  

Come to think of it....this could be used on Karinna or MIa......or if I play my cards right it could be used on Sabrina.

Hmmmm...I'll have to think of how I might pull that particular idea off.

But now it looks like I have to assemble the torture box that looked similar to the calibration device.