Step Sister Corruption 111-120

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gabe looked at her and shook his head, "No you didn't."

Sabrina, "Yes I did and it was amazing. You just didn't enjoy me because I wasn't her," as she pointed towards me.

I was ready to defend myself but Gabe spoke, "Listen Sabrina you had your fun but that has ended. And you obviously can't handle me or you'd be singing a different tune."

Sabrina huffed, "I say that I can."

I quickly spoke, "Now Sabrina remember this is what we agreed to. You got to have your fun and Gabe says it's over."

Sabrina blindly spoke, "What makes her so different?"

Gabe smiled, "Trust me you don't want to go there."

Sabrina held her chin up to him, "Yes I do."

I thought oh boy!. I spoke, "Gabe that's enough."

Gabe looked at me and nodded.

He looked at her, "Sorry Sabrina I didn't mean to sound so crass with you but just...." and sighed, "when you're only using half of me and making me where a jimmy to where I can't appreciate your natural essence it's just frustrating."

Sabrina blinked, "Essence?"

Gabe nodded, "Yeah essence. How a girl feels both inside and out. Feeling their orgasm through my dick. Feeling everything my dick does inside them. No offense that's an ultimate high for me."

Sabrina blinked looking at Gabe through a new light, "You mean to tell me you actually listen to a girl's reactions during sex?"

Gabe shrugged like it was common place for a guy to do this, "Yeah Why not?"

Sabrina tilted her head at him and spoke slowly, "Because guys don't do that."

Gabe looked at her and spoke, "Well I'm not most guy's."

I laughed, "Ain't that the truth."

Morgan muttered, "I'll say."

Gabe pouted at us, "What?"

I laughed, "Nothing babe you're just saying something I've known all along."

He smiled at me that made me instantly want to melt. He walked up to me and kissed me on the lips causing my wanting the melting feeling to continue to be part of him.

Sabrina spoke causing our kiss to stop instantly pissing me off.

I wiped my anger away and looked at Sabrina, "Huh?"

Sabrina blushed but repeated herself so I could hear it clearly, "I said 'I want to feel that.'"

Gabe laughed for a minute before stopping and looking at her determination. He deftly spoke, "Oh you're serious."

Sabrina furiously nodded.

Gabe looked at me and spoke, "She wants to go for round 2!"

I looked up at his eyes and whispered my command to him, "Show her what you're capable of."

And in that instant Gabe gave me his devious smile that told volumes...... Sabrina had just written a check her pussy can't handle.