Step Sister Corruption 111-120

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked over to Sabrina and set the overly large golf sized ball on the table in front of Sabrina.

Sabrina stopped her rapid hand movement to gaze at the ball in front of her.  She breathed heavily, "Is that the ball you were talking about?"

I nodded to her.

Sabrina looked at the ball, "How do I install it?"

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 118 - Day 75 Door Stop

--------------------------------------

Summer

I pretty much kicked down Gabe's door and was greeted to the moans from my pet and loud flesh slapping sounds as Gabe was pounding Morgan's pussy with repeated thrusts from his manhood.

I smiled seeing the sight knowing exactly what Morgan was going through.

The bitch was probably in pure orgasmic bliss after having her pussy locked up for so long.

I walked up to the two fucking on Gabe's bed to see Morgan face down holding on to the sheets in her clenched fists like it was going to keep her from being launched into the wall as Gabe bounced his hips onto her bubble butt as his dick was forced into her using gravity and his weight to smash the poor girl against the bed.

Gabe looked at me as he was pounding the petite girl, "What's....up???"

I held up the glass I had prepared for him filled with water, electrolytes, and a mixture of supplements ground and stirred into it.

Gabe eyed the glass, "What's...... that????"

I spoke, "Just stop and drink."

Gabe sighed and stopped his vigorous beating. He rose his hips until he unsheathed his mighty weapon from Morgan's insides and proceeded to climb off the orgasm putty flesh and sit on the edge of the bed his dick standing at attention and red from the repeated vaginal blows it undertook in Morgan's tight confines.

Morgan sighed and relaxed finally able to enjoy the orgasm glow as she muttered, "Fucking god."

Gabe grabbed the drink and looked at it before looking at me, "What's in it?"

I looked at him, "water, electrolytes and other fun goodies."

He looked at me expectantly waiting for me to elaborate more but after a moment he shrugged as he muttered 'Fuck it!' and mimed a salute to me before proceeding to drink the contents of the glass.

I in turn tried to not get down on my knees and proceed to wrap my mouth around my favorite pacifier that probably had a nice mixture of Gabe's intoxicating precum and Morgan's unique pussy taste. Instead I just watched him down the glass before handing it to me.

I took the glass and set it on his bed side stand.

Gabe looked at me, "So you got Sabrina taken care?"

I spoke, "Sort of."

He raised his eyebrow at me, "What do you mean sort of?"

I looked at him, "She's begging for cock."

He smiled, "I gathered that before I hid in Kelly's room."

I shifted my weight, "Yeah well she's out there vigorously masturbating begging for cock. Any cock."

He smiled, "And she wants my cock?"

I nodded.

He laughed for a moment before looking at me, "Come on Summer don't you think we're playing a little too loose with all this sharing?"

I looked at him skeptically, "Really you're giving up the chance to fuck another girl?"

He looked at me, "More like I have a feeling with THIS girl Summer. Something about her is off."

I looked towards the door that was still on its hinges and closed where the waiting Sabrina is.

I sighed and looked at him, "Well I don't know what to do. Kelly overdosed the bitch with Lilith's and now she's down there rubbing her pussy until it is raw. She needs release from everything."

Gabe countered, "No what she needs is a fucking machine turned on high and left alone until the Lilith's wears off. Not a guy to fuck her and leave her. That'll just make the situation worse."

He shook his head, "Thanks but no thanks I don't want to be that girl's reason to be more of a man hater than she already is."

He stood up, "Now if you want to replace your pet's place I'm going to resume rearranging her guts until I cum thank you very much."

I quickly slapped his dick hard, "Not so fast."

He in turn winced in pain doubling over holding onto his dick and proclaimed, "What the fuck Summer???"

I bent down and smiled, "I didn't slap it that hard."

Gabe growled, "The fuck you did! You just fucking door stopped me!"

I tried to not laugh at that imagine.

I looked at him, "Trust me?"

He groaned, "Yeah of course but if I do this you have to do something for me."

I smiled, "Come on Gabe you know I'll do anything for you."

I leaned in and kissed him.

We broke the kiss and he gathered his wits after I door-stopped his dick. Before I turned around to lead him to Sabrina I spoke, "Do you happen to have condoms?"

Gabe looked at me perplexed and scratched his head, "I think so."

He kicked the bed frame the reveal his hidden door and leaned down to pull out the long drawer that he had compartmentalized until he found what I asked for.

He pulled out the box of condoms and held it up for me to read 'Purple Headed Yogurt Slinger Condoms' and under it read 'The Maximum Long Endurance Condom'.

I smiled at him, "You dog. How long have you had those?"

Gabe shrugged, "A while."

I looked at him and scoffed, "I didn't see those when you let me search through your stash."

He shrugged, "Were you looking for my condoms. Because I distinctly remember you looking through my supplements and toys."

I scoffed and blushed, "Ok point. Besides I like how you feel without a condom."

He smiled, "Same babe."

He pushed the drawer back in and clicked the door back in place to hide it from the unseeing eye.

He stood up and I looked at Morgan, "As soon as you're ready again please meet us downstairs."

Morgan moaned, "Yes Mistress."

And we left her to enjoy her bliss.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 119 - Day 75 Sabrina Gets What She Wanted and Hilarity Ensues

--------------------------------------

Summer

The moment we got out of Gabe's room Sabrina instantly perked up as she turned to stare at Gabe and she spoke in a guttural voice, "Yum!"

Then she bounced on the couch with glee, "Yay a cock! Come here you stud."

Gabe stopped and whispered to me, "You sure you want me to stick my dick in her?"

I whispered back, "It's the only way I can see."

I turned to him keeping my voice low, "Besides what's the worst that can happen?"

He raised his eyebrow at me, "Do you want me to start listing them? Out of the billion scenario's she could go from man hater to man destroyer or become a complete and utter nympho more than you or Kel."

I sighed and pinched the bridge off my nose thinking he was right. I looked at him, "Well we'll face that once it happens."

We started back down the stairs as Sabrina bounced on the couch more letting her perky breasts bounce more.

Gabe whispered, "How come I feel like I'm about to stick my dick in the crazy?"

I scoffed though the way she was acting he might be right.

I held up my hand to Gabe forcing him to stop as I spoke, "You sure you want to do this Sabrina?"

Sabrina furiously bobbed her head up and down as she spoke, "I need cock Summer."

I smiled, "Now you do realize that I'm letting you fuck Gabe just to get it out of your system. Nothing more nothing less. He will not be your boyfriend. He will not be anything more than a one time fuck meaning you're accepting to be used. You understand?"

Sabrina blinked, "Really?"

I nodded, "Yes."

Sabrina spoke, "But why?"

I spoke, "Because Gabe and I have an agreement. As long as I'm willing to share him and I agree to his possible partner's then he's allowed to fuck them as long as they agree that he'll be returning to MY and only MY bed alone as long as they're willing to accept to that along with other conditions then he's allowed to fuck them. Understand?"

Sabrina looked from Gabe to me, "Why not just keep him to yourself if he's your's? That doesn't make sense."

I smiled, "Before the class I was like that," I was lying. Technically I was sharing him with myself and Kelly only. Though I did let him have his bender with Jessica begrudgingly but once he came back he kind of told me it was over with him and Jessica and only wanted to be with me.

But she doesn't need to know that. I continued, "When we started doing the project's I kind of found some weird enjoyment letting him stray fucking different girl's when we collaborated with a few other classmates. Since then we kind of created our own rules to our unique relationship. This being one of them."

I spoke, "So you understand I'm not giving him to you to keep. I letting you have some fun with him but you have to understand he's still mine and will be returning to my bed."

Sabrina thought about it and looked at me, "So I can fuck him just this once?"

I nodded.

She continued, "But he'll return to your bed after this?"

I nodded.

She looked at us then she spoke, "What keep's me from keeping him?"

Gabe laughed startling Sabrina as he spoke, "Trust me honey there's nothing you can do that'll make me stray from Summer here." As he wrapped his arm around me seeing how he was standing behind me and grabbed my breast. His other hand grabbed my ass and slip a digit inside me causing me to moan.

Fucker!!!!

He slowly twirled his finger inside me causing me to shudder and moaned again. And to top it off the hand that was covering my breast pinched my nipple eliciting a yelp and a moan.

Sabrina pouted at him, "Fine you've made your point."

I tried to recollect my thoughts but it was difficult as he was now slowly sliding his finger in and out of me.

I groaned and moved myself away from him. I slowly panted trying to recollect my thoughts. I looked at Sabrina, "So you agree."

Sabrina looked between me and him before she huffed, "Fine I agree. As long as I get fucked."

I huffed and smirked at her, "Good because if you took any longer to agree I was going to have him fuck me now." I looked him, "Ass."

He mimicked a kiss at me, "You know you love it."

I smiled at him not answering him.

Gabe walked around me towards the couch letting his member swing between his legs as his precum was slowly dripping to the ground with each step and Sabrina gasped, "Oh my!"

Her eyes transfixed on his pussy pleaser.

When the hypnotic object was swinging in front of her Gabe snapped his fingers near her face and spoke, "My eyes are up here."

Sabrina blinked but spoke while still staring at his dick, "Seeing how this is only what I want I'll keep my eyes down here thank you very much."

I nearly laughed thinking that was a good comeback line.

Still I whispered to Gabe 'Remember to be nice'. He held up his hand telling me he understood.

Sabrina huskily spoke, "Mind if I kiss it?"

Gabe laughed, "Sure."

Sabrina leaned in and stopped herself, "Wait." She actually looked up at Gabe, "You have a condom right?"

Gabe sighed and held up two condoms. She smiled but blinked, "Why two?"

Gabe leaned down and smiled, "Just in case your tight unused pussy shreds the first one."

Sabrina spoke in astonishment, "It's not unused!!!"

Gabe straightened, "Oh really. When was the last time you accepted an actual dick in you?"

Sabrina blushed, "Two months."

He smiled, "Exactly."

He walked around the couch and sat down next to Sabrina. Her smiled at her, "Now you can kiss it."

Sabrina smiled as her head disappeared in front of me.

I decided to walk around the couch. Might as well enjoy the show.

I walked around and sat down on the chair and watched as Sabrina was lightly kissing Gabe's dick refusing to open her mouth and stuff his dick in her mouth.

Gabe looked at me and mouthed 'Fuck me why isn't she giving me a blow job?'

I shrugged and mouthed back, 'Just let her enjoy herself.'

He shrugged and laid his arms out on top of the sofa just watching Sabrina kiss his dick making it slowly rise.

Gabe just groaned feeling Sabrina's lips touch his sensitive dick but never opening her mouth nor using her impressive tongue.

Eventually after A LOT of dick kissing did his soldier stand.

I felt bad for Gabe as I had spoiled him with constant blowjobs that in comparison Sabrina's kiss job was nothing compared to my technique.

Once his dick stood at attention Sabrina looked up at him, "Gimme."

Gabe looked down at her in confusion as to what she was talking about.

I sighed, "Condom Gabe."

He spoke, "Oh right."

Her tore off one of the packages and Sabrina took the condom from him. She quickly unrolled the material onto his dick giving his dick a rubber look.

She quickly got up straddled him, lined up her opening through her rough patch of wild fur and lowered herself down impaling herself on the object she had begged for since I walked out of Kelly's room.

She moaned stopping herself where she felt full and groaned, "Yeah that's it!" As she leaned her head back enjoying having her pussy stuffed again.

Gabe looked at me and mouthed 'Why do these small Bitches keep stopping at half fucking mast.'

Looked at him giving him a look 'REALLY? That's all you have to say about getting another pussy. We went over this idiot.'

He blinked and then mouthed 'Oh right size!'

I nodded and mouthed 'Yes ass'

He pleaded at me 'Sorry I forgot'

Sabrina got done enjoying the sensation and started bouncing herself on his dick.

And what proceeded next was a series of events that was both Hot and fucking hilarious.

Here's what happened:

Sabrina bouncing on his dick looking up enjoying every sensation his silicone coated dick gave her pussy as Gabe just sat there mouthing all sorts of shit at me.

Things like:

FUCK!!!! She's tight!!!!

GOD DAMN IT USE MY FULL FUCKING DICK!!!!

CONDOMS FUCKING SUCK!!!!!!

You fucking owe me Summer damn it!!!

This bitch needs to work on her sex game!!!

The entire time I tried to think of the whole scene as a turn on but Gabe would ruin it and mouth something to me causing me to shake as I tried to contain my laughter and quickly cross my legs so I don't fucking pee. Each mouthed item my hand quickly covered my mouth to not let a loud laugh out and make me tighten my imaginary hold on my bladder with my legs crossed getting tighter and tighter. All because I didn't want to embarrass Sabrina or ruin the moment.

Each time Sabrina would look down Gabe would stop miming to me and pay attention to her as she asked how she felt as he would nonchalantly reply, "You're doing fine."

Then she would go back to bouncing looking up at the ceiling and Gabe would be back to mouthing shit at me making my face red from contained laughter.

I think the thing that set me off as I had to excuse myself from my private show just so I wouldn't piss on the chair was when Sabrina looked down at Gabe and said, "You feel amazing!!"

Gabe non chalantly replied, "You too."

She looked back up at the ceiling and he looked me dead in the eyes and slowly shook his head as he mouthed I CAN'T FEEL A DAMN THING!!!!

I was done.

I bolted to the closest bathroom which was in Kelly's room and hightailed it to the bathroom just so I could pee.

That and I let out all my pent up laughter that I semi contained now that I was out of ear shot.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 120 - Day 75 Sabrina's Session Ends......

--------------------------------------

Summer

I finished my laugh fest and finally emptied my bladder. I didn't care if Gabe or Sabrina heard my laughter as I heard Sabrina moaning and starting to proclaim the usual profanities that I have proclaimed many times before.

I wiped myself and checked to make sure the ball dissolving inside me didn't plop out during my laughter fit.

Once I made sure nothing plopped out I went to check on my victim who possibly took more than her intended victim who was currently using half of Gabe's rubber coated flesh rocket.

I could mildly hear Sabrina's moans of pleasure as she rode a cock for the first time in nearly two months enjoying what it felt like to be a woman again.

I could only imagine Gabe getting more and more frustrated as he couldn't do anything but let the foolish girl pleasure herself the way she wanted to be pleasured without having some guy forcing himself on her.

I bet Gabe was going mad with lust as she was feeling a girl enjoy him but not really enjoying him.

If I were a betting girl if I didn't tell him to be nice I'm sure he would force her to use ALL of him.

Actually that was a safe bet.

I walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom and heard Sabrina's moans of pleasure.

I tried to ignore it as I focused on Kelly who's private show was still going as she was quivering uncontrollably and sounds coming from her laptop chiming of her continued donations.

I looked over towards the laptop and the quivering mass of orgasm flesh had nearly hit the mark I had my pet set as the finisher for Kelly's private show.

The luscious girl at made $15,970 jumping a little over $10,000 in the short time since I had set the limit.

I really need to get on this site just so I can make more money. But that means I need to make up time for these private shows.

My schedule was already packed with school, work, and all the intimate activities I had going on.

I heard Kelly murmur, "Thhaa...."

As her body quivered from another donation was offered.

I sighed and decided to be nice. I grabbed one of Kelly's spare masks and put it on. I leaned into the camera on the laptop and spoke, "Thank you for your donations but it looks like our star is a little out of it. Stay tuned for when she comes back on line."

I saw a slew of texts coming up begging me to allow the show to continue but still hit the end button and closed the session.

Kelly flopped down and panted, "Thank you Summer."

I smiled at Kelly, "You're welcome."

And proceeded to undo Kelly's bindings in which she simply sprawled out now that her limbs were free.

I smacked her ass and spoke, "Come out when you're yourself." And instantly regretted smacking Kelly's hard bite-able grab-able ass.

I shook my hand and muttered, "Fuck!"

Even with all the sex and lack of frequent gym visits the girl's ass was still hard enough to bounce a quarter off of.

I walked out of Kelly's room to find Sabrina had changed her position from facing Gabe's body to away riding him arching her body back against him as she bounced her self on his latex covered hardened appendage.

Morgan had finally recovered from her own pleasure and was standing in the kitchen drinking some water obviously rehydrating from her stupor.

Morgan instantly smiled meekly at me and nodded.

I turned my attention to Sabrina who was thoroughly enjoying herself as she spastically rocked her hips back and forth and moaned loudly as an obvious orgasm hit her senses.

I walked over to them and spoke, "So how goes it?"

Sabrina moaned, "Your man is amazing!"

She leaned head back against Gabe just enjoying her bliss.

I smiled and looked at Gabe, "How about you honey?"

Gabe looked at me flatly, "Oh you know just enjoying the motion."

Sabrina hummed, "Have you cum yet?"

Gabe spoke flatly, "Nope."

Sabrina hummed, "Wanna go again?"

Gabe pushed her off of him, "Nope."

Sabrina fell off of him and barely caught herself as she looked at him wide eyed, "Why not?"

Gabe looked at her, "Because I need full simulation not half simulation."

Sabrina looked at him wide eyed, "Huh?"

Gabe pointed to his erect member, "You've only been using half my dick. Plus this stupid condom you requested that I wear I can't feel shit."

He took a step towards me, "Now if you shall excuse me I'm going to fuck my favorite hole without a fucking member numbing condom."

Sabrina spoke, "I used all of your dick."