Step Sister Corruption 181 - 190

Story Info
Gabe's Story Continues.
15.4k words
4.88
3.1k
2
0

Part 19 of the 20 part series

Updated 05/24/2024
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Step Sister Corruption Part 181 - Day 103 Thanksgiving Pt 4 Sealed

--------------------------------------

Gabe

Summer and Kel looked at me with puppy dog eyes as they both begged for their individual releases.

Summer begged, "Please Gabe release me!"

I grabbed her chin to look up at me, "Come now where's that intriguing mind of yours?"

She looked up at me with pleading eyes, "Please Gabe."

I looked down at my girl as she begged and pleaded with me to release her.

Just moments ago I got both girl's to agree to a series of experiments to see exactly what all our bodies had undergone in our individual changes.

I had gone into Kel's room to retrieve items that would best help with the experiments I had in mind.

I grabbed the bondage tape that Kel has, which is what you would think. It's simple tape but doesn't have any of your normal tape's sticky adhesive glue on it. Instead it sticks well to skin and itself very well. Plus it can used multiple times without wearing out so it's meant to be used over and over.

I grabbed two sets of ankle and wrist leather restraints along with some rope. Then I grabbed two long bars. Some paddles. A whip. And lastly I grabbed some rubber ended nipple clamps with their own individual chain's.

Still surprises me to see exactly how much gear Kel has each time I rifle through her gear. She's one prepared closet freak.

I walked back out and was going to call the girl's but decided against thinking they could spend time with their families.

I held up the items to my girl's, "Ready?"

They looked at me skeptically as I held up the items.

Summer was the first to speak, "How is that supposed to help us?"

Kel looked at the items but remained silent as she blushed.

I looked at her, "You want to know what your new bodies will do right?"

Summer looked at me, "I already know what my body can do."

I smiled, "Oh really?"

I walked up and lightly pinched her nipple causing her to moan out and nearly drop to the ground.

I waited for her to regain her composure, "Because I don't remember your nipple being that sensitive before."

She looked up at me and growled.

I smiled holding up the items, "So you want to test it or not?"

Summer sighed and looked at Kel. Kel for her part looked between us and smiled, "I trust you Gabe."

Summer sighed but looked at me, "Yeah fine."

I pulled out the tape and cut a piece of the material and helped place the strip along their pussies effectively sealing their pussies.

Summer growled, "How is sealing our pussy's meant to help us Gabe?"

I smiled as I applied the tape to Summer, "This will help show how wet you can get."

She looked down at me, "But we already know I can get wet."

I looked at her, "Really? How long do you think this tape will stay on then?"

Summer blushed before she answered, "A couple of days."

The point of the tape is when it's applied to skin it sticks only getting more strong when it's applied to itself, say like if it's wrapped around skin and itself around say a chair or something effectively bounding you to the furniture. The wetter your skin gets the stronger it becomes.

However if it's applied to skin alone and nothing is helping it stay in place the wetter your skin gets the more likely it'll fall off.

So if you were to apply the tape to seal off a piece of the body that gets wet, say like a pussy, the more likely it'll just fall off when the wet to skin ratio is too high.

With that in mind, though this tape would effectively seal the girl's from any penetration. The more their pussy's juice up and leak said juices all over the tape the less likely the tape is going to keep them sealed.

However on the other side if the girl's were to remain dry, or not leaking, and they kept their hair shaved the tape could potentially remain in place for however long it is kept there.

I lightly thought of making the girl's keep the tape on sealing their pussy's in what could be considered a girl's version of No Nut November. So they can't masturbate or have sex for however long I tell them to keep the tape on.

But seeing how one of Kel's income is her masturbating in front of lonely losers willing to donate money to her kind of defeats that purpose of her sealing her pussy for my greedy tests. Besides I highly doubt many guy's would willingly donate to a girl if they can't see her in her full glory or not as much.

So keeping Kel in a sealed state wasn't exactly productive.

Now keeping Summer in sealed state was more likely and would probably produce more reliable results.

Then again if I did that there was high chance Summer would pay me back for putting her on the no sex, no masturbation for science path.

And I highly doubt she'll take the C'mon baby it's for science explanation very well.

My memory of my blue balls incident flashed into my mind and thinking that would be very mild if I were to tell Summer she wasn't sex or masturbation.

I shuddered at the memory.

I looked up at her getting back on track, "And how long do you think this tape will hold on your new body?"

She sighed, "I have no idea."

I smiled, "That's why we need to test it."

She grumbled, "Fine."

So with them sealed I placed the cuffs on each girl and had them spread their legs to accommodate the bar forcing them to stand with their legs spread apart. Then I cuffed their hands behind their back and used the rope to keep their hands tied.

Before I began my tests on the girls to see how quickly the tape would keep them sealed. Summer was the first to ask, "So what tests are you going to do on yourself?"

Kel liked at me, "Yeah if we're testing our new bodies with this stupid tape. What are you going to do to test yourself?"

I smiled, "I have the most hardest test of all."

Summer looked at me quizzically, "How so?"

I looked at her, "I get to hold back while I help test you."

She looked at me, "I don't think that's too hard."

Kel laughed at the joke.

I shrugged, "Eh to each their own trials." As I hooked up the first clamp to Summer's nipple causing her to Yelp and moan.

I didn't give her a chance to adjust as the other clamp clamped down on her other nipple.

Then I moved over to Kel and repeated the process.

After both girl's had their nipples stimulated, I pulled out my dick and started teasing both myself and them.

I did things like waved my dick in their face and teased them saying shit like is this what you're craving? or you know you want it.

All while lightly tugging on the chains to their nipple clamps.

If the clamps slipped off, I simply reapplied them and repeated my process.

Granted in the beginning I got answers like Yes, Don't do this or Please Gabe let me have it.

Summer more than once growled I'm going to make you pay for this!.

But her attitude changed when I put my mouth on their nipples which riled them up.

Then I cheated as I pushed on the tape right where their clit was.

Yes, I'm an asshole.

But I'm a caring asshole willing to help them with their issues.

Soon their defiant attitudes, mainly Summer's, quickly disappeared as their bodies made them want sex badly enough to where I noticed when I played with their clits against the tape moved freely with the little jiggle I did.

And that's where we are now.....them pleading begging for me to untie them and fuck them.

I wanted to oblige but we needed to know the full limitations on our new bodies.

I was about to give in as my own need was strong but had to keep reminding myself this is for them.

I looked at the girl's as I held up a paddle and smiled, "You two ready to test your bodies?"

Summer visibly gulped and Kel both blushed and lost color in her face.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 182 - Day 103 Thanksgiving Pt 5 Cravings Testing

--------------------------------------

Gabe

If only my younger self could see me now as I spanked Kel's bare plump ass I'm sure he would have kicked my older self's ass.

But I'm not my younger self now am I?

Nope.

Yet here I am swinging a rubber paddle against Kel's naked ass causing a resounded THOMP as it slapped against Kel's ass.

If time were to slow down I could see the minimal fat in her ass ripple before her muscle took over and went back to its natural plump toned shape.

The spank caused Kel to groan.

I moved over to Summer and swung the paddle against her ass as another THOMP sounded closely followed by Summer groaning.

I had both girl's penguin waddle just moments ago towards the sofa and bend over to rest their stomachs over the sofa and keep their asses bare, mainly keep their hands out of the way, as I proceeded to spank their asses with the rubber paddle.

I moved over to Kel and swung the paddle hitting Kel's ass getting over the chained events as a red mark was beginning to form on Kel's ass.

The rubber paddle that I was swinging didn't give off much pain nor was I swinging for the cheap seats as I used the device to not really harm my subjects.

By the fifth swing on each of their asses I spoke out, "So what is it that you're craving girl's?"

Summer moaned out, "We already told you Gabe. We're not too sure!"

Kel answered, "Though this is fun."

I spoke, "Not good enough."

THOMP

Summer groaned as the paddle spanked against her ass.

I continued, "And you think this is fun?"

THOMP

Kel moaned and answered, "Yes."

Well the paddle wasn't really helping beyond scratching Kel's bdsm kink.

I reached down on both girl's and lightly massaged the tape right where their clits were, "And how do you think the tape is doing?"

Both girl's moaned though I was careful not to give too much stimulation to Kel as the tape sealing off her pussy wouldn't hold for very long if her special ability was triggered.

No the purpose of the tape was to seal off their pussies to see how much stimulation it will take for the tape to fail gripping on them until their new pussies were to leak enough until they simply fall off.

Both girl's moaned as they received their dual simulations from me though Kel was much shorter than Summer.

Once they regained their composure Summer begged, "Take this tape off and fuck me damn it!"

I spoke, "Uh uh uh. Remember we're testing both of your new pussies to see how much they can juice. You even admitted that you think it would take two days before the tape would be useless."

I spanked Kel's ass, "And you even less once you start squirting. Let's try to keep that from happening shall we."

Kel whimpered but moaned out, "Yes sir."

Summer grumbled, "So what? Your plan is to spank us until the tape falls off?"

Kel moaned, "Works for me."

Summer looked at Kel, "Shut up you."

I grabbed Summer's wrists and helped her stand and back away from the couch so I could stand in front of her.

I spoke, "No my plan is to stimulate your new body's in all forms until the tape falls off."

I shrugged, "Or until you admit to yourselves the cravings You're having."

I grabbed onto the chain that was attached to the rubber clamps on Summer's nipples and lightly tugged causing her to moan out loud as I asked, "Is that ok for you?"

I pulled enough causing the rubber clamps to slip off Summer's nipples causing her to yelp from the momentary pain.

I spoke, "Oh I'm sorry did that hurt. Let me kiss it to make it feel better."

I leaned down and kissed Summer's protruded newly thick and long sensitive nipples causing her to moan out loud as she groaned a throaty YESSS.

I opened my mouth letting the sensitive nipple flip into my mouth as my tongue started running circles around the sensitive nub as I started the horny cheat code on Summer's nipple that closely resembled the fabled old gaming system cheat code: up, down, up, down, left, right, left, right. I pushed my tongue onto her nipple as my imaginary Start button.

Summer moaned out and struggled against her bindings as I imagined that my cheat code had been accepted and Summer had been switched to horny mode.

I reached down and lightly massaged the tape to find it had slowly moved.

I looked up at Summer to find my attempts in helping her was working.

I spoke, "So what is that all your craving?"

Summer panted and nodded, "That and more."

I smiled at her, "More like fucking?"

She nodded with a smile, "That and your yummy cum. I want...no crave your cum both in my pussy and in my stomach."

I smiled and kissed her and let out tongues play with each other for a moment before I broke the kiss.

Naturally Summer was confused why I had broken the kiss as she hoped this was the end of her torture.

I spoke with a mischievous smile, "Let's work on that tape shall we?"

Summer immediately pouted.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 183 - Day 103 Thanksgiving Pt 6 Unsealed

--------------------------------------

Gabe

Well Kel's tape didn't last long as it damn near fell off after I gave her the same treatment as I did with Summer by lightly massaging her clit through the tape and activating my cheat code through a series of my mouth and tongue movements on her nipples.

Mind you she didn't squirt it off.

More like her pussy juices just over powered the tapes natural grip on her lower lips and a fat trail of juices just leaked out of the binding onto the floor before the tape just naturally fell with the grool.

Summer's tape however was still firmly in place....sort of.

Ok it was on the verge of falling off as her juices were leaking out the sides and onto her thighs.

Granted she needed more stimulation for her seal to be broken.

With our test concluded and finding out that both girl's natural lubricant had indeed been enhanced we moved onto the next test or should I say torture.

And I'll give you one guess who was being tortured.

That's right. My damn ass.

Once I unhooked everything and let the girls go free they pretty much tackled my ass and used the same cuffs that were on them and put them on me.

Guess Summer was a little pissed that she got teased to no end and thought this was a proper payback.

That or she doesn't like being dominated and prefers being the Dom.

Whatever the case I laid on my back on the floor as the girl's decided to do their own testing on me.

Care to guess which test they decided on first.

If you're guess is a kissing and licking torture on my Frankenstein dick then you'd be right.

Though it was torturous having them kiss and lick my shaft and nuts honestly it was nice having a mouth on my dick.

But soon the torture began as they, I mean Summer, delicately licked and kissed my dick giving it the most minimal sensation.

It wasn't long as I was the one begging for them to use more force and use more of their mouths as my dick and nuts throbbed something fierce.

They didn't listen.

Summer just laughed, "What's wrong babe?"

I growled, "You know what's wrong."

She smiled, "All's fair in love and war."

And she went back to lightly licking my dick while Kel lightly sucked on each ball separately.

I groaned and decided if I was only patient then eventually they'll succumb to their own horniness.

Summer lightly cooed, "Finally you're leaking."

She kissed the tip of my dick to extract my precum into her greedy mouth before she moaned and exclaimed, "Hmmmm that's what I was craving."

Kel let go of my nut letting my spit soaked nut to flop down as she spoke, "Really??"

Summer nodded, "See for yourself."

With that she pinched the under part of my shaft and rose her thumb up following my urethra as more precum leaked out.

Kel quickly dove and sucked the leaking precum into her mouth before she moaned and savored the taste before exclaiming, "Yes that tastes so good."

Summer pouted, "You bitch you hogged it."

Summer ran her thumb up my urethra and got more of the precum out and quickly sucked the remaining precum into her mouth as she moaned and savored the flavor.

Both girl's looked at each other and nodded before returning to teasing me.

This time they rotated using their mouth's to coax more of the fluid they were craving. Each getting their fix of my precum as it started freely flowing.

Eventually my patience paid off as Summer was the first to stop using her mouth and climbed on top of me and guided my cock towards her soaked pussy and easily slid herself down impaling herself on my cock.

Then she rode herself on my cock doing a variation of bouncing, hip swaying, and gyration with a little flair of circling her hips.

Now mind you I would have loved to grab this girl and helped her pound herself into oblivion where her orgasm resided...but I can't.

BECAUSE I'M FUCKING TIED DOWN!!!!

So I got to lay there and basically let Summer use herself on me as she reached not one not two but five fucking orgasms as she collapsed off of me onto her side.

And did I cum?

FUCK NO!!!

Sure I felt my trek up orgasm mountain but like I've stated before IT'S A BIG GOD DAMN MOUNTAIN!!!

As soon as she unceremoniously fell off me I was about a third of the way up orgasm mountain.

Ok maybe not a third of the way. But the summit was pretty fucking far away in my mind.

With only one female left she was my only hope for an orgasm. And to make matters even worse, like it wasn't worse now, was she was probably the most easiest to get off.

And my hopes of orgasming fucking disappeared the moment she grabbed my cock and guided herself down.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 184 - Day 103 Thanksgiving Pt 7 Gabe's O Tribulations

--------------------------------------

Gabe

You know how guys play mind games in order to stay hard and not bust a nut in a girl too early?

Games like running sports scores in their head. Or car stuff in their head. Or, what I used to do, is go through video games in their head.

Just something to help divert your mind away from the goodness and ultimate pleasure happening on your dick.

Yeah I was trying to do the opposite.

After I had finally coax the girl's out of their stupor by damn near yelling to fucking release me from my bindings so I can fucking orgasm. Which they did but well after my dick was beginning to soften as both my nuts fucking throbbed and my dick was leaking precum as it deflated.

Granted the girl's helped reinvigorate my dick to its natural hardness as they licked and cleaned my dick of their new craving....my precum.

They even licked the floor where it was beginning to pool.

Only after that was when I was released, and after I was cleaned and hard again, I grabbed my nearest volun-told victim that was going to help me cum which was Summer.

I quickly pushed her to the floor guided my dick into her still quivering possibly sore pussy and simply start thrusting.

Summer exclaimed Yes baby take me as I started pounding her as she quickly started moaning and chanting to the gods in her pleasure.

I didn't care I was on a mission. And that mission was to fucking cum.

At first I focused on the pleasure my dick was sending to my brain as it stretched out Summer's insides.

Naturally my brain went into auto pilot as it played its usual mind games to stay hard but had to focus on doing the opposite seeing how my endurance had reached a new height of being uncumable.

It was as if Dr Braxter was playing a cruel joke on me being forever destined to please females with my new dick but unable to pleasure myself.

I had to play to opposite game on myself. Just anything to help me cum.

I started running through every porn scene in my head to help heighten my experience. Not that I have watched a lot of porn mind you. And it has been a while since I've watched any porn.

It's been a busy few months.