Step Sister Corruption 181 - 190

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He finally looked at me and plainly spoke, "You can sell ice water to Eskimo's."

I blinked at that statement.

He sighed at my confusion and simply stood up. He held out his hand, "Deal."

I stood up and shook his hand as I'm sure I had a goofy grin on my face.

He continued shaking my hand and spoke seriously, "I'll try talking to management about your proposal and see what they think of it. Don't be surprised if they come back with demands. Or flat out tell you to go pound sand. But I'll try."

I smiled, "Perfect. I'm not expecting much but if you are able to get them each sponsorship's. I'll see if I can't help them up their game as well."

He smiled.

I had done it. I had sold all these girl's a 'possible' sponsorship.

Then something dawned on me. If I helped these girl's why couldn't I help others.

I spoke, "Seeing how you're in a agreeable mood. Mind if I ask a favor?"

He raised his eyebrow at me, "Maybe."

I spoke unsure of myself, "Do you mind if I get a list of all your potential girl's that you've tried to recruit?"

He looked at me, "That's dangerous. I can't disclose that."

I merely smiled, "Think of it as a possible way to expand this enterprise if this works."

He smiled, "Let's see what I can do for these girls first. If they turn out to do exactly as you predict then maybe I'll share that. For a modest fee of course."

I smiled all too happy.

He spoke, "Guards!"

Huh?

Two big ass linebacker looking dudes came into the room, "Yes sir."

Morgan smiled at me, "Kindly and gently escort Mr. Newman here out of the building."

I looked at him in astonishment. He smiled, "Got to keep up appearances."

And both men picked me up like I was a rag doll and escorted me to the lobby my feet never touching the ground.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 188 - Day 111 Rooms

--------------------------------------

Gabe

I looked at the different girl's as they each held onto every word of my story as I tried to get each of them sponsorship's from Vuse Productions instead of the blatant offer of turning each girl into porn.

One of the girl's, otherwise known as Kumi, spoke, "You really did that?"

I looked at Kumi and nodded.

Kumi Hayashi, age 20, stood about 5'1". A petite little thing with fair curves weighing in the 100lb range with asian American features. She had mid back length black hair with deep hazel eyes and a cute button nose.

Kumi Hayashi much like Kel or myself is a student at the same college in our home town. Though she was a year older than us I'm not too sure I have seen her around the college but then again our college is large and our city is even larger.

Kumi just looked at me like I had done something she wasn't expecting.

I looked around at the other girl's and decided to speak, "I know this is a lot to take in, each of you. It was either this or a low chance of becoming a porn star."

One of the girl's leaned forward, Bonnie, spoke, "How can you be so sure?"

Bonnie Smith, age 20, stood about 5' nothing. She had accented curves with an average body possibly weighing in at 120lbs. Her fair skin and long blonde hair with blue eyes.

I shrugged, "I can't."

Bonnie sighed.

One of the original girl's who stopped me, Jaime Levi, "Listen. None of you were in there when Morgan offered us only a chance at porn."

Jaime Levi, age 24, stood about 5'2". She had a large chest, though not as large as Kel but she might match Summer, a small butt and like either of my girl's she must weigh in the 110 lbs range. Her long light red hair and blue eyes gave her a mischievous wild look.

Her sister, Heidi, the doll looking one, stood about the same. Had about the same curves. Same hair and eyes. Just younger, our age of 19. It was obvious that her and Jaime were cut from the same cloth as their features were near identical.

Heidi spoke, "Yeah you didn't hear what we heard. Not only did he make that asshole think but Morgan actually agreed to his terms."

The other girl's, Josephine Moore, Felicity Chase, Anita Desmond, and Georgina Burke just looked from them to me.

All the girl's in front of me were gorgeous in their own rights. But I still say Kel and Summer are queens compared to them.

Call me jaded.

Or the simple fact that I had feelings for Kel and Summer made me see each girl as just a person and not some beautiful creature.

Hell I didn't even think of what they would look like with my cock in them.

Ok I did but it was very quick. I'm a guy not a saint.

All the girl's I was shocked to find out came from my town and the majority of them were either 19 or 20 and were students at my college. Well most were, the only outliner was Jaime. Jaime was out of college and working somewhere plus doing her online adult thing with her sister for extra cash to essentially survive.

I lightly wondered if Vuse did an analysis of the girl's from our town and called everyone from our town and invited whoever they could to become possible stars that had an online adult account.

Hell I wouldn't be surprised if they hacked each of the girl's accounts somehow. Sure as fuck would explain how they knew about me.

Anita was the first to speak, "So what do we do now?"

I looked at them coming back to the now, "I was thinking that myself. How many of you accepted Vuse's hotel accommodations?"

All of them quickly frowned as they slowly raised they hands.

I looked at them and sighed, "Well seeing how you all have declined Vuse's Offer don't be surprised if your reservation is rescinded. You might want to call and find out."

All of them widened their eyes and quickly pulled out their cell phone's and started calling.

I looked at Kel and smiled. She mouthed to me you just want to fuck them. I mouthed to Kel not as bad as I want to fuck you as I winked at her. She blushed and mouthed promise?. I smiled as long as you let me. She blushed and nodded.

The first to get off their phone was Anita and instantly growled, "That dirty motherfucker!!"

Heidi looked at me wide eyed, "How'd you know that would happen?"

I shrugged, "Makes sense."

Felicity who had remained quiet up until now, "What do we do? I can't afford a hotel."

Georgina, "Same."

Heidi and Jaime, "We can."

I looked at them, "Well I don't know about you all but Kel and I are here until tomorrow. If you're willing I can get two rooms with two Queen beds for the night."

Bonnie spoke, "You'd really do that?"

I looked at them, "Sure. If you're willing to be my client's and if you each get sponsorship's I'll just take back to hotel fee then."

Josephine squinted at me, "And if you don't get us a sponsorship?"

I shrugged, "Then call it an act of kindness. The only thing I ask is you all stay in touch."

Heidi smiled, "I can handle that."

Jaime looked at Heidi, "Really?"

Heidi nodded but Jaime shrugged and she addressed me, "Thank you Gabe that's kind of you."

I smiled, "Well if it's settled you all should rush and get your stuff before they trash it. I'll go get the rooms booked and meet you back here in say..." I looked at the clock, "an hour. Get here back in time maybe we can use the hotel's restaurant and eat dinner. Maybe get to know each other better."

Heidi smiled at me and winked before she and Jaime rushed off.

Both Anita and Georgina looked me up and down before nodding and followed Heidi and Jaime.

Kumi squinted at me, "I'll agree but I'm not fucking you."

I shrugged, "Never asked you to."

Kumi stood, "Thanks Gabe."

And she ran off.

Josephine got up and left not saying another word.

Felicity looked at me, "Who are you?"

I looked at her, "Just a guy willing to help."

Felicity looked at Kel, "He being for real?"

Kel nodded.

Felicity, "Huh who would have guessed."

She got up and left.

Bonnie waited until she was the only one left and she spoke, "I'm more than happy sleeping on the floor you don't have to get a bed."

I laughed, "That's kind of you but you all can decide who sleeps where."

Bonnie looked at the other girl's as the left before she looked at me, "And if I don't like them?"

I shrugged, "Then you can sleep on the floor."

She frowned as I obviously missed something.

Kel didn't, "We have an open bed."

She blinked, "Aren't you brother and sister?"

I laughed, "Step and it's not the first time we've slept in the same bed."

Kel added, "Or the last."

Bonnie smiled, "Thank you." And she got up and left.

Kel waited for all of them to leave before she smiled at me, "Flirt!"

I smiled at her, "But you love me."

Kel blushed and spoke, "Now and always."

I got up and looked at Kel, "Wait here while I get the rooms."

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 189 - Day 111 Client Intentions

--------------------------------------

Gabe

We waited on our food that we ordered after all the girl's came back with their belongings from the hotel that Vuse offered and quickly took it away when each of them basically told Vuse to pound sand.

Granted I was just guessing as to Vuse's play and surprised I was right.

I then offered the girl's shared rooms for the night. I nearly shit myself at the exorbitant rates I got charged for two rooms for one night and was counting my lucky stars that dad in his infinite wisdom made me get an account with most of the major hotel chains, that we weren't staying in a five star hotel, and after the Jessica fiasco I got myself a credit card through my bank.

Still the two room's cost me nearly $993.38. Which was a lot more than the $250 me and Kel paid for our room though we booked a week in advance. So each room cost roughly $300 each and $150 deposit for damages which I would get back after two days from check out.

Thank you bank gods for granting me a $5000 limit though my credit was shit.

One of the rooms I was surprised was literally next to mine and the other was a floor below us.

The girl's smiled as I gave them their room number's and key cards telling them they could choose amongst themselves who was bunking with who.

Then I told them to meet me back in the hotel's restaurant so we can properly get to know one another.

The girl's each told me that they couldn't afford all this....well most of them. The Levi sister's said they could pay for themselves though they greatly appreciated the generosity.

Still we got a modest large table and went for the least healthiest option there was. Kel on the other hand went with the healthiest option on the menu....a salad with no dressing.

Heidi got the chicken Alfredo easy sauce.

Anita, Felicity and Jaime ordered the tofu and linguini.

Josephine ordered a Turkey burger with ghost pepper Munster cheese instead of regular and immediately chose that when she heard her options. Looks like she's a fire eater.

Georgina ordered the shrimp salad.

Kumi ordered a simple burger.

And Bonnie ordered the Asian fusion noodles.

We sat there mainly being cordial until everyone's dinner showed up.

I decided to break the ice, "So what all do you girl's do in your free time?"

Kumi looked at me and squinted, "Is this a ploy or are you being genuine?"

I shrugged, "Genuine for now. Help me help you. The more I know about each of you. Your wants. Your plans. The next time I talk to Vuse on your behalf I know how to handle each of your cases."

Kumi raised her eyebrow, "Cases? You our lawyer?"

I smiled, "Sorry I don't know the right word for an agent client. Still new to this."

Kumi smiled and sighed, "Fine. I'm going to school to be a nurse hopefully in pediatrics. Once I'm done with school maybe get a job either at the hospital or maybe with Muschi at their fertility clinic's. I'm only doing this whole online thing just to pay bill's. Maybe create a nice nest egg."

I looked at her, "And if they say no to the sponsorship and re-offer porn?"

Kumi sighed as she thought for a moment. Then she looked at me, "I'd rather not do porn. Might piss off my current boyfriend."

I smiled, "Boyfriend?"

Kumi blushed and shrugged, "Yeah."

I spoke, "And he's cool with your online account?"

Kumi shrugged, "He thinks it's cool but I think if I do porn or fuck other guy's he won't be cool with that."

I laughed, "Yeah probably."

I looked at Felicity, "How about you?"

Felicity looked at me, "I haven't really made up my mind on what I want to do for the rest of my life. I guess I'm in the same boat as Kumi only doing the online thing just to pay bills until I can figure out my next move."

I nodded, "And if they come back with only porn?"

Felicity shrugged, "Well I don't have a boyfriend or anything like that. And I don't think I'd make it in porn to be honest. So if it comes to that tell them to fuck off."

Wow!

Wasn't expecting that.

I nodded and moved on.

Each girl admitted they were only doing the online thing either to pay bills, inflate their accounts, or support each of their habits. Kumi, Heidi, Jaime and Bonnie were the only ones who were diversifying themselves.

Heidi admitted that she thought she would probably do good in porn but preferred keeping her pussy nice and tight in case she gets serious with a guy.

Heidi was a little too forward with her answers and caught me off guard when I felt someone raise their foot against my leg and let it trail to my junk.

I may or may not have jumped.

I looked at Heidi as she winked at me.

I looked at Kel, who was sitting next to me, who may have noticed the interaction but didn't do or say anything.

Jaime watched the interaction and lightly chuckled, "You'll have to forgive my sister as she's a little bit of flirt. But I'm in agreement with my sister. Though either of us might do well in porn I prefer keeping my pussy tight for the next man I meet. Preferably a black man."

I raised her eye brow but she beat me to the punch as she explained herself, "They usually have the bigger cocks compared to you little white boys no matter if you are taller than shit."

Heidi whispered to Jaime but I heard her, "Jaime I bet you he has a big cock."

Jaime looked at her and flatly spoke, "He's white. I doubt it."

She looked at me, "No offense. Plus I doubt you have any stamina."

I smirked at her If you only knew I thought. Instead I shrugged, "None taken. I know I don't last long so you're fine."

Kel scoffed and looked at me like she was about to call bullshit on me.

Instead I reached down and squeezed her leg a couple of times telling her to shut up.

I turned my attention to the rest of the girl's, "I don't know how long you all plan on staying but after tonight Kel and I will be returning home now that our business is concluded. If you want to stay longer let me know now and I'll extend your rooms for up to a week."

Kumi looked at me, "You're not going to stay?"

I shook my head, "No reason to. I doubt Morgan Guzman will be able to convince Vuse to a sponsorship over night. More than likely it'll be a few days before I hear anything. Could be longer. But once I know more I'll contact each of you seeing how I have your numbers."

Most of the girl's frowned at the news.

The bill came and I nearly soiled myself as the hotel roughly charged $30 for each plate.

Which astounded me it wasn't worth $30 per plate. At least not mine at best maybe $12 or $14. But $30?

Well technically mine was $26.99. Kel was the cheapest at $11.99. So not every plate was $30. Then there the ones that were pricy. Like Josephine's food was $43.38, guess they charge for the unusual items used to make her food that was nothing but fire. And Bonnie's was 39.99 for the Asian fusion.

Still after their food and a generous tip my credit card was hit for $350.

I stood and looked at the girl's, "Now if you shall excuse me I'm gonna go get some shut eye as our drive tomorrow will be stupid long. If you have questions or want to meet you know how to get a hold of me"

I looked at Kel, "You coming to bed?"

Kel surprised me as she shook her head, "No. I'm gonna talk to these girl's for a bit then I'll be up."

I looked at her quizzically but shrugged and left for upstairs.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 190 - Day 111 Thinking

--------------------------------------

Gabe

I sat up in our hotel room mindlessly exercising my muscles in my groin while I thought of the girl's plight.

I had gained more control of my muscles since that night when I first discovered it was tied to my ability to cum fast. Well anything was faster than my now God like endurance, so yes I consider it fast.

Though after that night I've had to gingerly flex it as I thought I ripped the fucker which the next morning it sure as fuck felt like it.

However the day after that it was less sore. Then the day after that it wasn't sore if at all. That's when I started exercising the grouping of muscles.

At first I started at a set of 10 holds for 3 seconds each until I felt like I was going to rip the muscles again or until I felt fatigued. The first set was pretty easy. Then I did another set.....beginning to feel the burn. On my 3rd set I felt like I was beginning to cramp about 6 in.

Then I waited....and waited. And waited.

Then I tried again.

Then again.

Each day since then I've been lightly upping my reps and time.

Now I've been doing it out of reflex.

During the whole dinner with the girl's, I was exercising my muscle holding my reps at five second intervals though I could do seven second intervals but didn't want to ruin my current progress as I was doing 6 sets of 18 reps at 5 second holds.

I could do more but then when I have sex the muscle would be strained and I would be back at square one.

So while I did my dick exercises I tried to think of ways to help the girl's.

But how?

I mean I could ask Dr. Braxter, as she was my only contact to Muschi, and see if she can help me with getting each of these girl's some type of sponsorship.

Muschi surely was larger than a simple 'fertility' company.

Right?

I knew Muschi had sponsored my mom. I could go to her and see how she did it. But knowing how my mom got all her contracts and sponsorships I'd have to go to my dad.

Really want to avoid that conversation as that will surely be awkward as fuck. More so than him accusing me of something going on between me and Kel though he was right on the money with his accusations.

I can just see it now. Dad how did you get mom those contracts with Muschi? He'd give me a weird look and possibly ask why. Then I'd have to explain all these girl's and how Vuse offered Kel and everyone porn contracts.

Yeah no matter how I looked at that conversation it would be nothing but awkward.

Then there was Morgan himself saying that each girl's accounts, including Kel's, was amateurish at best.

Though I asked him to help each girl raise their profile from amateurish to semi professional.

Was there a way I could help with that?

I mean I could but I sure as fuck don't have the money to front each girl to raise their profile status. I may have money and a modest amount in my accounts to where I'm not broke. BUT I'm not swimming in money to make everything happen, even with Muschi paying me a stupid amount of money it's not enough to where I can retire and live off an island or something.

Maybe I'm looking at their situation from the wrong angle.

What if I were to somehow combine their account's?

Combine their accounts and possibly get more people towards them.

Maybe create my own website and start my own production house?

Maybe if I were to do that and start a business maybe just maybe I can take each girl who tells Vuse to fuck off I can turn them to my new company and help raise their profiles. Give them access to a professional makeup artist, professional photographer, professional everything.