Step Sister Corruption 181 - 190

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sigh....It sounds great but I didn't know how to start that.

I mean it would possibly destroy Vuse but I knew I was being naive in my idea because Vuse has something that I don't.....money and power.

I would have to talk to Deiter and maybe my mom see if they have idea's to help.

What's the hurt in asking.

Maybe Jesse could help the girl's with their makeup and between my mom and Jesse they could start a small business and expand my mom's business as well.

Definitely win win.

My thoughts were on the task at hand which were what way's there was I could help them.

Eventually, Kel came up to the room right when I heard our neighbor's go into their room.

I looked out her, "Good conversation?"

Kel looked at me and nodded. I had imagined she stayed behind talking to each girl to see how they do their own channel's to see if they make more or less money than she does.

At least that was my guess as to why she would stay behind and not have my dick in her kind of surprised me. Especially with her new cravings for cum.....my cum.

Guess she's gotten used to the craving.

I smiled at her, "Learn anything?"

She smiled at me devilishly, "Depends on your point of view?"

I smiled, "Oh?"

She nodded as she unzipped her pants and started walking towards me, "I learned some interesting idea's from the girl's."

She got to the bed and turned, bent over and slowly pulled down her pants until her ass was bare.

I liked where this was going. I spoke, "Like what?"

She turned her smile to me while she was still bent over to watch my reaction as her panties slowly peeled off to reveal her pussy before she slyly spoke, "The importance of having helpers in my videos."

She was seducing me for something. I just knew it.

Unfortunately because of my new addition in between my legs started hogging all my blood so it could function.

She pulled her pants and thong, other wise known as a string sure as fuck wasn't fully underwear but I'm not complaining, off her and stood to face me as the only clothing left was on her top holding up her massive tits.

She smiled, "So how about it?"

I looked at still mesmerized by her new body....I mean new beauty.

I blinked as my brain yelled internally ANSWER HER IDIOT!!. I looked at her, "Huh?"

She smiled at me knowing I wasn't fully listening as she knew she was using her feminine wiles on me. She spoke again, "Helpers?"

Helper's?

What in the holy fuck was she getting at?

Then I looked down at myself and her.

Oh!

OOOHHHHHH!!!!!

I quickly shook my head, "No Kel that's not happening."

She pouted, "Why not?"

I looked at her, "Why not? Why not? Oh I don't know Kel if dad gets curious of your account and see's my body he'll put one and one together and we're fucked!"

She pouted, "Come on Gabe he doesn't know what you look like naked."

I looked at her and spoke, "No but he knows my height. It's not hard to guess."

She looked at me, "You're just being paranoid."

I thought no You're being fucking stupid.

Something the girl's told Kel to think this was brilliant idea.

I sighed, "Ok if I were to do this and you're able to hide my identity, what would it do to your channel?"

She smiled, "More money of course."

I looked at her, "You would think having a guy fuck you live on camera would deter guy's from donating as much."

She shrugged, "Not what Kumi and Felicity tell me. They've had guys star in their films and they got either the same amount or more depending on what they do and how they do it."

Well that makes sense.

She smiled as she crawled onto the bed and unzipped my pants, "Besides I know plenty of girl's who would pay to see this monster in action."

She leaned down and kissed the tip and lightly licked it as she let out a guttural moan, "Hmmm. Looks like you've wasted some of my favorite nectar."

I laughed, "Don't worry there will be more."

I put my hand on top of her head and she naturally slid her mouth over my hardened dick and began giving me a blow job.

I instantly groaned out loud.

I spoke, "So who's next door?"

Kel stopped her job, damn my stupid question for making her stop, and lightly kissed the tip before she answered, "Kumi, Jaime, Heidi and Bonnie I think. Not too sure on the last."

She opened her mouth and made my dick disappear into her mouth and I groaned again.

I reached down and started to massage her covered breasts causing her to stop and quickly removing her shirt and bra.

She licked her lips, "Let's make those bitches regret turning you down."

Then she crawled over me and guided herself down on me and exclaiming a loud, "Fuck!"