Step Sister Corruption 021-030

Story Info
Gabe, Summer and Kelly get found out.
17.5k words
4.71
6.1k
17

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Step Sister Corruption Part 21 - BDSM and Dominance

--------------------------------------

I went to work.

I decided to tease Kel's pussy by lightly rubbing the head of my dick along Kel's pussy. The moment my head penetrated Kel's lips I was greeted by intense heat and moisture. I guided my dick from her opening down to her clit and then back up until my head was kissing her opening.

Kel groaned even through her ball gag.

I flicked my dick head along it's path until my head covered in Kel's juices.

My dick reported how sensitive it was from all the supplements but at the same time it was numb. It was an odd sensation.

Satisfied with my dick's slickness I pushed into Kel's opening.

Kel groaned and moaned at the same time.

I looked and her head was down.

I grabbed her hair and slowly gently pulled raising her head as I spoke, "Remember Kel your focus on the camera."

Even with her hair in my hand she was able to lightly nod.

I let go and she kept her head up and focused on the camera on her night stand.

I leaned forward and pushed myself further into its sweet wet tight hole.

The further I pushed myself into Kel's love canal the more pressure I felt.

I pushed myself until I hit home inside Kel. I received as a reward a groan from Kel as she lightly shuttered.

I pulled myself out slow until my head was about to exit it's wet home did I slowly push myself back in. Kel shuttered when she felt my length re-enter her as she lightly uttered a whine that her ball gag mostly muffled.

After a few painfully slow strokes into Kel's pussy it was now massaging and milking my dick but her own juices made that task difficult. My dick was now enjoying its personal slip and slide in its warm wet snug home.

I picked up the pace as an audible wet slapping sound started echoing in Kel's room.

I grabbed onto Kelly's hips so I can gain leverage and add strength to my dicks force.

Kel in turn was whining through her ball gag and started to squirm.

I grabbed onto Kelly's wrist restraints and pulled back. She arched her back in acceptance.

I couldn't help myself as I grabbed her hair and pulled back.

Now with two different handles on Kelly's body she groaned and started shaking as I felt an immense pressure against my dick and soon I felt a spray of hot liquid spray in every direction against my body. Then I felt Kelly's pussy slam tight on my dick.

I held her head up through the use of her hair and held her wrists back as far as I was daring to pull back on as I felt Kelly's orgasm wash through her body.

I decided to be nice and stop fucking Kelly letting her orgasm wash through her body while keeping my dick in her.

Once I felt her orgasm subsided and her pussy relaxed enough is when I started pumping again in which I received a low groan from Kelly.

I kept my hands on her hair and cuffs. She kept her head up.

I started my pace back up slamming harder and harder into Kelly.

Kelly's muffled whining started getting louder and louder as I slammed myself into her and I felt her pressure building again. It wasn't long before she started to shutter and shake again.

This time I wanted a show. I did a few quick slams into Kelly and quickly pulled out completely making sure I raised up so the camera behind me could see what was going to happen.

And I was rewarded with what I wanted.

Kelly frozen as another orgasm slammed throughout her body and was able to look down in time to see a stream of liquid shoot out of her by passing the bed.

I looked behind me to make sure the pressure wasn't high enough to reach her new camera forgetting her new cameras were water proof.....if the cable wasn't attached.

It wasn't. The pressure was strong enough to shoot beyond the bed but not strong enough to reach her table. It only made it a couple of feet before the liquid fell to the ground.

That should make a great shot on the camera.

I wonder if I rose myself high enough for the camera to capture that.

I lowered myself again and re-entered Kel's now sensitive pussy.

I felt her quiver as I shoved my dick back inside her.

This bitch has had enough orgasms. It was time for me to orgasm.

I started beating Kelly's pussy with my dick and pelvis.

I needed to cum.

Kelly's room soon was filled with flesh slapping, me grunting, and Kelly's muffled sounds.

I kept my hand on her hair making sure her focus was on the camera.

I sped up my pace. I was making Kelly's pussy mine.

I continued to beat Kelly's pussy. I looked down to see Kelly's ass shake with each slap.

I felt my nut sack tighten.....I was close.

That was my only sign because all the supplements that Summer made me take my dick only registered 30% of its sensations.

Out of no where my orgasm slammed into my body. I slammed myself into Kelly one last time.

I grunted. My balls jumped in their confinement releasing their contents.

That's when I felt my cum rush through my dick.

My eyes rolled. My toes curled.

Each blast causing my body to tense more and more.

I heard Kelly groan loudly as she felt each hot blast splash inside her causing her orgasm to slam in her body.

Eventually I fell on top of my conquest panting hard.

After I was able to finally get my breath I got up and slightly groaned as my dick left it's wet home. Kel in turn shuttered as she felt her vagina plug leave her dual soaked sensitive sopping love canal.

I got up from the bed to see our juice mixture leak out of her pussy as Kelly groaned.

I looked down at my dick to see it leak the remaining bits of my cum.

I smiled as a devilishly wicked thought entered my head, something I think even Summer would approve of. I walked over to Kelly's side of the bed.

I gingerly pulled the ball gag out of her mouth and spoke, "Clean me."

Kelly looked at me and lightly pleaded but eventually she opened her mouth and took my dick in her mouth lightly sucking and licking my dick.

I let her do this a couple of minutes until I felt that she cleaned me off of her juices and my own before I pulled away.

I looked down at her, "How was that?"

Kelly smiled at me, "Fucking amazing."

I decided to be nice and walked to each camera stopping the recording and finding only roughly 19 minutes had transpired.

Really???

How come when you're having sex time feels like time stands stop and more time elapses?

I was figuring at least 40 minutes because I let Kelly have so many orgasms edging myself until I felt it was my turn.

Not nearly 20 minutes.

I sighed as I put on my shorts reminding myself I still had chores to do.

I pulled out my phone to look at the time seeing it was roughly 6:30pm.

At least that explains why I'm hungry.

With my phone out I smiled looking at Kelly's naked form and quickly took photos.

Then something was nagging at me. Something from earlier.

I looked around and found Kelly's phone.

I looked at Kelly who had her head in the pillow panting.

I tried to unlock her phone but couldn't. But I did notice a text from Summer and saw it said 'Let me know if he goes anywhere'.

Looks like even though Summer had just given me free reign to an open relationship looks like she still wanted to know.

I had to be careful. I wasn't sure why Summer would give me an opening to keep Jessica but have Kelly spy on me for Summer.

Something wasn't adding up. I just didn't know where.

I put Kel's phone down and unlocked mine to find no texts from Summer.

I decided to test the waters.

Me: how's it going?

A few seconds later Summer text.

Summer: good. Just had dinner with the fam. About to sit down and have a game night.

Me: cool

Just then Kelly's phone vibrated.

I looked down at it seeing Summer text.

I tried to unlock it again but nothing. The text message read:???

Yep I'm going to have to be careful.

I looked at Kelly and said, "I'm hungry. How about you?"

Kelly lifted her head and spoke, "Famished. Can you please untie me?"

I laughed trying to hide my worry, "Yeah yeah hold on."

I leaned down and smacked Kelly's ass hard.

She in turn yelped, "Ouch you bastard!"

I reached down and lightly started trailing my finger on Kelly's glazed pussy and said, "I'm a bastard huh?"

Kelly stuttered and moaned, "Jjjust Unntie me please."

I smiled and pulled down my pants. Pulling out my quickly hardening dick and lightly tapping my head on Kelly's pussy. My dick was ready for round 2. Thank you and fuck your supplements.

Kelly shuttered.

I whispered in her ear as the tip of my dick penetrated her wet sensitive hole, "What did you call me?"

Kelly moaned as she felt more of my dick slide into her. She uttered, "A bastard!"

I reached down and under grabbing her breast and pinching her nipple. My other hand reach and lightly gripped her neck.

I spoke, "That's master to you."

Kelly groaned feeling the new sensation. But nodded.

I started slowly pulling my dick out and whispered, "Now who's pussy is this?"

Kelly moaned.

I let go and stood up. I smacked her ass and repeated my question, "Who's pussy is this?"

Kelly squealed, "Yours."

I smacked again, "Who's?"

Kelly squealed, "Master's."

I smacked, "And Who's your master?"

Kelly squealed, "You are."

I smiled.

I wish I still had the camera's on for that part.

I reached down and lightly pulled her hair as I slowly pushed my dick in her, "Will this pussy do anything that master asks?"

I made sure to pump a couple of times for emphasis.

Kelly yelped a couple of times beginning her whining. She grunted, "Yes."

I pulled out and smacked her ass, "Good!"

She yelped as I smacked her ass one more time and said, "Make me something to eat."

Kelly looked at me and glared but growled, "You want me to do what?"

I walked up to her face letting my dick wiggle in her face. I smiled and spoke, "We're both hungry Kel. Besides I need to do so more laundry."

Kelly blinked as if her brain rebooted and she sighed, "Fine. Just untie me."

I smiled and reached over to unhook. One of her cuffs. And said, "Don't forget to get dressed."

Kelly growled, "I know I know."

I pulled my dick back in and walked downstairs.

As I walked down, I thought to myself.

I need to fix some things.

1.) I need to continue helping Kelly become an all around lover

2.) Summer wants me to be more Dom to her

3.) I have to deal with my mom shortly

4.) I have Jessica to deal with

First things first......food.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 22 - Call me 'Master'

--------------------------------------

I grabbed the cameras and went from Kelly's room to my own room before I went downstairs to check on the laundry and put food into my stomach.

I made Kelly cook some food though that might be a bad idea in retrospect. Kept wasn't the best cook in the world. And by not best cook was she could potentially burn water. But she is hell on the microwave and that's probably what she's going to do.

I tried not to think of it.

I plugged each camera into my computer and pulled the video from each camera. I honestly wanted to re-watch what I did to Kelly but I at least started the transfer. Looks like all that footage only took up roughly 500mb per camera. I was expecting more but I wasn't going to argue.

I just dragged the videos from her cameras onto my computer and password locking the folder in case anyone decides to snoop on my computer. Someone like my father for instance. Or someone worse. I decided to name the folder I was loading the videos into 'K Training' so I at least knew where it was and what it was.

As I watched the video transfer my phone chimed letting me know I got a text.

It was from Summer.

Summer: take your pills

That was all that she wrote me.

Looks like she wasn't playing about teasing me.

I sighed and walked over to my stash and pulled out the recommended dosage unaware of how many Summer gave me last time before she had to go home.

Once the camera transfer was done, I put the cameras back into Kelly's room and went downstairs.

I got to the kitchen to see Kelly was nuking up something but I ignored her. I grabbed a bottle of water and went downstairs drinking from the bottle as I took my mini meal of pills.

I was already under the effects of the first set of pills with my nuts back to being heavy even though I dumped a massive load into Kelly. They were back to being full and painfully told me so. And my wood was back to being at full attention like my session with Kelly never happened.

I was back to square one needing pussy all over again.

My only thought as everything registered was fuck you supplements and fuck your Summer for being true to your word of teasing me.

I made the mention note maybe I should go to Summer and pay her back by using all my supplements rage on her.

I wondered if there was a way I can pay her back?

I know I agreed to Summer's terms as penitence for my failure to drop Jessica like a bad habit when I added Summer as a fuck Buddy but this whole keeping me at the edge of sanity constantly wanting pussy because of the affects of these damn supplements was too much.

I wondered if there would be any lasting damage for having my nuts overly producing and my dick at near erection at all times?

Maybe I should look into that.

If so I needed to stop taking these pills.

Or I can reuse Kelly again. Doubt either of us would mind that.

I checked on the dryer happy to find the clothes were dry. I was semi concerned with me being in the studio only for a bit and then fucking Kelly wouldn't be long enough to dry the clothes. But here they were....dry.

I pulled them out and took the clothes from the wash over to the dryer. Then I threw another load into the wash.

I looked at the rest of my piles only to find I had 3 left.

At this rate I'd be done by midnight if I stayed up long enough.

I quickly folded the clothes and left them on the selves to be dispersed later.

I needed food.....and pussy.

I got upstairs to find Kelly already had food out and was a little disappointed to find she had nuked up some frozen meals. But beggars can't be choosers.

I quickly scarfed down the wanna be meal thankful I had something in my stomach beyond fucking pills.

Kelly didn't say a word as I ate as she sat there with her meal done as if waiting for something.

I looked at her confused, "What are you doing Kel?"

She looked at me like I was dense and whispered, "You started this. I need another command."

I looked at her confused then it dawned on me. I had started this whole master slave thing. I didn't realize she wanted more commands.

I looked around knowing exactly where the camera's were. I got up, walked over to her and whispered, "Remember big brother is watching."

She whispered back, "And this slave wants more commands."

I looked around trying to figure out my best path forward. I could just do something but I didn't want to be caught on camera.

I whispered, "Did that turn you on?"

Kelly looked directly at me and gave me a single short nod but anyone watching I.e. mom and dad it would look like we were doing our usual fighting thing.

Kelly is smart.

I growled but kept my tone as low as possible, "You want more?"

Kel once again gave me a short nod.

God I was turned on. My dick was completely erect.

I wanted it too.

Then a devilish thought occurred to me.....why not?

This was going to be fun.

I spoke out loud, mainly for the cameras, "Well I'm going to go fix your computer like you asked. Be a dear and clean up."

Kelly smiled like she instantly got what was going on but her smile quickly vanished as she spoke in her normal bitchy voice, "It's about time you fix my fucking computer."

She picked up my plastic tray and threw it into the trash with her usual flare and picked up the silverware and glasses we used into the dishwasher.

I smiled as I walked away and traveled upstairs. I had to make a small stop and by small l went into our parents room and stole mom's laptop.

I went into Kelly's room, Kelly had beat me to her room, after I grabbed the camera's from my room. The transfer was complete.

I logged into the security system using mom's account and locked the recording from earlier using my own password after listening to the first few minutes.

I was surprised how well the audio caught my grunting and the audible flesh slapping. I quickly locked that bitch.

Then I tried locking the recording from now until 'xyz' but it wouldn't let me because it was live. Looks like it only worked for things already recorded.

Sigh. Note to self lock this session after we're done.

I wonder if there was a way to delete these recordings.....or possibly salvage and put them somewhere else outside the system. Maybe something I can ask mom......after she's done being pissed at us.

Kelly just stood there watching everything I did without saying a single thing.

I looked over at her finally recognizing her, "So that whole master slave thing actually turned you on?"

Kelly blushed looking at me but nodded.

Honestly I'm surprised for two different reasons. One, I was surprised I actually did it but the whole stepping up from Summer rang in my head. And two, Kelly actually fucking went with it.

I looked at her, "So what do we do next?"

Kelly looked at me, "I don't fucking know. I was just surprised when you did it."

She was right. We both were in uncharted territory.

I had no idea. I barely understood how to be a boyfriend let alone be a master.

And Kelly didn't know shit.

It was like we read a lot but actually doing anything we were completely clueless on.

Then an idea clicked for both of us.

Kelly spoke, "How about we ask Summer?"

I looked at her. She was right. She actually stole my idea.

But Summer wanted us to explore this whole dynamic ourselves. Hell Summer wanted me to help train Kelly including being Kelly's Dom.

Guess there was one way to do this.

I looked at Kel, "Guess now as my slave we need to lay down some rules."

Kelly blinked, "Ok."

I stood up, "Take off your top."

Kelly complied. She took off her top revealing her large chest hidden behind a bra to me.

I spoke again, "Bra too."

Kelly reached behind her back and with one flick of her wrist she unclasped her bra and shimmied out of it letting it fall too the ground unceremoniously.

How the fuck did she unclasp her bra like that? Wasn't there like a bajillion clasps holding those massive orbs in place?

If I was back there I knew I'd be fumbling trying to get each and every fucking clasp undone.

Has to be a girl thing.

I smiled at Kelly.

I could see why so many guy's wanted Kelly. Her breasts though massive were for the better lack of terms.....perfect.

They didn't droop and were full and round and perky. Her nipples poked out begging for attention.

I'm sure if Kelly didn't work out as much as she did her breasts would probably droop or slightly hang.

But because of her youth and her work out ethic were probably the only things that kept her breasts defying gravity like they were.

I walked up and gingerly grabbed one nipple in between my thumb and finger and ever so slightly pinched.

Kelly lightly yelped at the pain and began to moan.

I spoke, "The first rule is you're not allowed to make a sound."

Kelly blinked but quickly bit her lip as I slowly and lightly twisted the nipple in between my thumb and finger before letting go.

I grabbed the other nipple and repeated the process as Kelly sharply inhaled and bit her lip trying to not moan.

I lightly pulled on the nipple careful to not press too hard until it slipped out of my grip.

I leaned in, more like bent down, and put my mouth on Kelly's nipple lightly kissing and sucking on the protruded flesh.