Step Sister Corruption 021-030

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben walked around started turning on different equipment before he finally looked at Kelly, "Ok so which way we going?"

Kelly blinked.

I leaned over and whispered, "I think he means are you getting naked or handing him $900."

Kelly blushed but spoke, "Let's just get this over with."

I could tell Kelly was trying to be diplomatic because she didn't use one curse word or call him a nerd or anything.

Ben smiled, "Perfect. We'll started with your mask. If you could sit here I'd greatly appreciate it."

Ben pulled out a simple stool and Kelly sat down.

The moment she sat down Ben quickly started applying little dots all over her face, ears, jaw, and neck. Once he applied his bajillion dots. I was impressed how quickly he worked applying so many of the little things.

I looked at him and sat, "What are those?"

Ben turned, "Just ink with electric dye in it. Its what is used in the industry."

He looked at Kelly, "Don't worry it washes off easily."

He looked at her, "Ok do you mind if you get naked?"

Kelly blushed but started unbuttoning her dress. Each button showed just a little bit more flesh. Eventually and painfully slow Kelly was standing barefoot in front of us all. Kelly's face was completely red.

Ben held up his ink vial, "Find if I continue?"

Kelly sighed, "It's what I agreed to."

Ben nodded and spoke, "Thanks."

He quickly went back to work applying a metric fuck ton of little dots all over Kelly's body. He had her move this way and that to make sure whatever he was looking for worked.

After he was satisfied with all the dots he held a wand that was about 6" long.

He spoke, "This is a dual scanner and activator for those dots. This will send all the information to my computer."

Kelly nodded.

Ben smiled and started waving the wand over Kelly. First her face and as he waved the wand I watched Kelly's face slowly come onto the screen.

Then he slowly waved the wand along her neck and on the computer her neck was attached to the face and head.

He moved over to the arms slowly moving the wand. In the screen an arm slowly started forming adding to the neck and shoulder. Then the other arm.

Then her chest.

Her abdomen. Her legs. Her rear. Her back. And even in between her legs.

Each place the wand waved the form on the computer slowly filled out into the model being built looked exactly like Kelly.....just in grey.

Ben spoke, "Cool everything is scanned. Now time to calibrate. Say something."

Kelly blinked and said, "Like what?"

Just then the face on the screen moved and was moving exactly how Kelly did.

Ben smiled at that, "Ok now jump."

Kelly blinked at him, "You want me to do what?"

Ben repeated his statement, "Jump. It's to calibrate all the other dots."

Kelly sighed and jumped. The model on the computer did the same thing.

Ben looked at the replay and said, "Ok this time with more arm movement."

Kelly sighed again but did as instructed.

Ben watched the movement obviously happy with the results on his computer.

He looked at her, "Ok walk around a little bit."

Kelly looked frustrated but did as asked.

Ben had her do a couple more things like jumping Jacks, lunges, quick sprint. Each thing she did we watched on the computer the model doing exactly what Kelly was doing. Even her frustration and angry face was there.

Then he had her smile, frown, grin, smirk, shock, and speak a couple of lines.

He looked at everything, "Ok I think I almost got everything, just need photos and I should be good."

Ben reached over and grabbed a camera. He held up the camera, "Is this ok?"

Kel looked at him remembering her deal. I guess anything was better than forking over $900. She nodded.

Ben smiled and quickly took photos of her body.

Within a few minutes he put the camera down and said, "Alright I think I got everything."

I smiled at Ben, "Perfect. So how long before you get the mask done?"

Ben scratched his head thinking of my question and mused on it for a moment before finally speaking, "I should have it done by tonight. Not entire sure when. I'll text you when I'm done."

I nodded and asked, "What do we owe you?"

Ben looked at Kelly and smiled, "If you do a couple quick poses for me I'll call it good."

Summer leaned in and whispered something to Kelly who had like me stood by saying nothing beyond showing some impressed looks at Ben's setup.

After she was done whispering in Kelly's ear Kelly blushed but said, "Fine."

Ben smiled and handed Summer the camera.

Ben had Kelly draped over him pressing her large chest into him while he had a goofy smile on his face. After a couple of poses he was content taking the camera from Summer.

He handed Kelly a small box of wet wipes and said, "This should help remove them or you can shower."

Kelly gave him a half smile and used the wet wipes to remove the dots from her face neck arms and legs. She really scrubbed at them like she was trying to remove the geek funk off her.

But after a few minutes she got most of the dots off her.

We thanked Ben and left finding the time to be roughly 11:20pm.

We had spent a little over two hours at Ben's place. Boy time sure does fly when you're having fun.

We agreed that the girl's would pick up something on their back home while I headed home so we weren't late for mom's spa treatment and our special talk.

As I drove home to find my cup was nearing empty.

The only thing on my mind now was a refill and pussy.

Which urge will I satisfy first?

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 30 - Ginger Snap

--------------------------------------

I made it back to house first before the girls could make it back.

I walked into the house dropping the 2lb bag of coffee from Linoleum and leaving the change next to it.

My mother was sitting on the couch waiting for me.

She spoke nearly making me jump because I wasn't paying attention, "Where's Kelly and Summer?"

After my jump I looked at my mother, "They should be right behind me. They went to get food before coming back home."

My mom nodded, "Ah yes. Ben for the mask."

I raised my eyebrow. We had only spoken about getting Kelly a mask only after we learned of the video surveillance system and after my parents should have been up in the air.

Guess my mom really did watch those videos.

She sighed and said, "Come on. Let's get in the car and wait for the girls to get back."

I nodded and walked towards my crucifixion.

I didn't bother to ask about dad. I could probably guess where he was....down in his office that was located behind the entertainment room. His little place away from it all. His mini castle as he liked to call it.

We walked outside and got into the SUV that my mom drove in order to cart my little sisters around. It always made me laugh how a short little woman that stood 5 foot nothing could get in such a large vehicle.

At first I thought dad was nuts to get mom such an outrageous vehicle. But every time she got in it was like she was defying the laws of physics. Though the extended step that always came out from under the vehicle did help.

We waited for the girls to show up.

My mom silently waited in the vehicle without turning it on.

After a couple of minutes of uncomfortable silence my mother spoke, "Before the girls get here I guess we should talk."

I looked at her afraid of what was going to come out of her mouth.

She sighed, "Before you speak please know that I know just about everything. And you should count your lucky stars that I happened on the videos first and not your father. With that in mind, ARE.....YOU......OUT.......OF........YOUR........FUCKING.......MIND!!!!!!"

Yep mom just blew her top.

She practically yelled, "WELL ARE YOU??"

I shrunk down wanting to shrink until there was nothing but my clothes so I can escape.

My mom sighed before speaking, "What am I going to do Gabe?"

I looked at her with tears in my eyes. I couldn't say anything.

She looked at me with her own tears, "Well answer me."

I spoke softly, "I don't know."

She looked straight ahead and sighed, "If I didn't hear anything from those videos I would have showed your dad and try to figure out the best way to punish both you and Kelly without having him kill either you or Kelly. I couldn't believe my eyes as I watched what could best be described as amateur hour. Though I will admit seeing you fucking Summer had certain levels as hotness to it though I felt weird watching my son fuck a girl. It's completely different watching my son fuck his sister. What in the holy hell made you do that?"

I wanted to fire back with a smartass comment back with something along the lines like 'That's rich coming from the adult cam star.' But I kept my mouth shut. I knew better than to get smart with my mom.

I knew she would protect me and Kelly but being smart with my mom was asking for my own death sentence. Though my mom is a complete sweetheart there are times where starting a fire was an easier option when she's in one of her moods.

I looked around for a place to hide.

My mom sighed, "Ok run me through it. And I mean ALL of it why and how this happened. I only know what I saw and heard. I don't know what you and Summer were texting to each other. Start from the beginning."

I sighed and was about to open my lips when Summer's car pulled in.

My mom looked at me and said, "Good now I can chew all three of you out for this."

I nodded. At least I knew I wouldn't be alone in this ass chewing.

Summer and Kelly got out of the vehicle with bags in their hands. They were about to go into the house when my mom honked the horn, opened the car door, and yelled, "It's about time you two showed up. Get your asses in the vehicle. We're going to be late."

Both Summer and Kelly turned and ran towards the SUV hopping into the back as my mother turned on the vehicle and took off.

We remained silent for a couple of minutes before my mom spoke. I had already received act 1 of the ass chewing. They were about to receive both barrels from my mother.

My mom looked into the mirror as she spoke, "Ok girls I have already laid into Gabe but I still have to ask, especially you Kelly. Are you out of your fucking mind?"

Kelly started to tear up. Summer instantly said, "Sorry."

I spoke, "Mom don't be too mad at either Kelly or Summer. It was my fault. I started this whole thing without thinking of the consequences."

My mom looked at me, "Oh I know. Mister helping your sister."

She looked back at Summer, "And I appreciate you willing to help Gabe, Summer. But fucking each other?"

I quickly spoke, "It only happened because a few nights back Kelly snuck out just before you two were to leave in the morning and she came back home furious and kicked me out of bed."

My mom looked into the mirror, "Is this true?"

Kelly was crying but not her normal hysterical crying. She just nodded.

I continued, "She was all pissed that another guy had cheated on her and she walked right into it."

My mother looked into the mirror, "Sorry that happened sweetheart I didn't know."

Kelly briefly smiled but continued to let tears fall down her face. Like she was reliving all that has happened and was ashamed.

Fuck I was sort of ashamed the part I had played over the last 2 days. I really didn't think it would come back and bite me in the ass so fast.

I figured I had at least a couple of months before anything bad happened. Not less than 24 hrs.

Stupid technology. Stupid paranoid dad.

My mom sighed, "OK fill me in. I want to hear it all."

I looked over at Summer and Kelly and nodded.

We started talking. Each of us filling mom in on every detail.

Me and Summer making a pact to help Kelly. Us texting all her ex's to find out why she kept getting dumped or cheated on. Us repeating the texts and our findings. Our plan to help Kelly. Kelly finding out that we talked to her exs. Her agreement to receiving help from Summer. Summer finding out all the details. Summer's idea to train Kelly on everything. Summer convincing me to help Kelly. How we kind of fell into sleeping with each other.

We didn't leave out a single detail.

My mother kept listening, only stopping us to ask a questions here or there.

By the time we reached the Spa we had effectively spilled everything.

Kelly's eyes were puffy from the constant crying but had stopped.

We stayed in the car for a minute before my mother finally spoke, "While I agree with Summer that you, Kelly, need to fully accept who you are and possibly get trained on the various aspects. I still don't think Gabe should have been your first candidate. Though I see the logic to keep it small. But still...."

My mom pinched her nose as she spoke, "I must be going insane for even thinking this."

She looked up and chuckled, "I can just imagine the rumor mill now. Cam star can't control her kids."

She shook her head before she sighed, "Alright here's what I'm going to do. I'm not going to tell your father."

Both me and Kelly immediately smiled and said, "Thank you!"

She held up her finger, "I don't think you two should continue fucking each other under our roof while there's so many security cameras lurking around. You're lucky I was the one who first logged into the security system and found your videos. You're running a high risk of your dad catching you at the wrong moment and I don't want that to happen. So while you are under your our roof the fucking stops. Am I clear?"

All of us nodded.

She continued, "I don't mind Summer teaching Kelly different aspects without Gabe under our roof and I really don't mind Summer and Gabe going at it. That's easily explained and I don't think your father won't mind....too much."

She looked behind at Kelly, "Do you still want Gabe to help you in your teachings?"

Kelly looked from her to me before looking back at mom and nodded, "I trust Gabe. He's not out to hurt me or use me. He's helping me."

My mom sighed, "I was afraid you were going to say that."

My mom looked over at Summer, "And you're still willing to help Kelly?"

Summer looked at Kelly before addressing my mom and nodded, "Of course Mrs. M."

My mom smiled at Summer and said, "Thank you Summer."

She looked at me, "And you still want to help your sister?"

I looked at Kel who gave me a small smirk and looked over at Summer who was smiling at me. I looked at my mother and nodded, "I need to help her mom. If I can help her accept herself and become confident and relaxed for the next guy so she doesn't get hurt then that's what I need to do."

That was a half truth. I had various reasons why I wanted to continue boning my sister and I blame Summer and Kelly for my new found enjoyment with Kelly.

My mom sighed, "I agree with that as well. Fuck this is nuts."

She looked up, "Why am I even agreeing to this?"

All of us looked at each other like my mother was having an actual melt down and has gone completely crazy.

My mom just remained quiet for a moment before she looked at us, "Ok for now no more fucking under our roofs including the studio. I need to think of a way to help all of you without getting either of you caught. Can you do that for now? No more?"

All of us, our heads here nodding so fast we might actually break our necks.

My mom sighed and shook her head. I heard her mutter, "What is wrong with me?" And I heard her mutter, "I can't believe I'm allowing this." Before she blew out a long breath and lightly smacked her cheeks and smiled at all of us, "Ok how about we go into the spa and enjoy ourselves."

We all smiled at her.

We exited the car and walked into the spa.