Step Sister Corruption 021-030

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned in ecstasy.

Summer looked at my reaction and spoke, "Say Kelly how would you feel about tying up Gabe?"

Kelly blinked at the question and small slow smiled spread across her lips before she nodded.

She quickly got up releasing my left side.

She moved over to her hiding location where her bondage gear was. She pulled out single cuffs with some rope attached to it.

If it's one thing I'm learning Kelly was prepared.

Fuck!!!!

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 26 - Teasing

--------------------------------------

Have you ever used the expression or saying "I got tied up" and followed it with whatever making it an excuse?

Yeah for me I'm being literal.

With the help of Summer, Kelly tied me up to her bed using just about all her bondage gear. Or at least I hope it's all her bondage gear.

Kelly had my wrists tied using her leather cuffs that I didn't know could break apart. Or it was a completely different set. Then she used fine thin rope to tie my arms to the metal frame. Then she used more of the fine rope to tie my ankles apart.

I basically was a Gabe sheet laying across Kelly's bed. My hands and feet hanging off the bed. Curse being so tall.

They even made me strip completely before tying me down.

Once they were satisfied, Kelly was about to use the same ball gag on me that I used on her but Summer stopped her saying she'd like my mouth free. Kel hesitate for a moment but nodded.

Then they themselves stripped and were back to cuddling me. All their goodies pressed against me making my hard on worse.

Damn you Summer for being a tease!!!

Summer smiled at me, "You won't believe how much I've wanted to tie a guy down just to have my way with him. Hope you don't mind Gabe?"

I looked at her silently vowing I was going to pay her back. I don't know how or when but I was going to pay her back.

But I knew the score. She was out to punish me.

I just spoke, "As long as I'm untied before we go to sleep I'll be ok."

I was lying. I wanted to grab various parts of their body.

I wanted to fuck them until I couldn't fuck no more.

But I can't.

Summer looked up at me, "Comfy?"

I growled at her.

She smiled, "Good."

Kelly laughed, "If we get too cold I'll put a blanket on us."

Summer smiled at Kelly, "I doubt that but after maybe."

She held up the remote and said, "And away we go."

She pressed play on the face video.

Once again we saw my face. Then me pushing Kelly onto the bed.

Fast forward to me penetrating Kelly and the look on Kelly's face was priceless. You could tell when I entered her for the first time because her eyes went wide and just a second later her eyes rolled back when I hit home.

Then her face was shaking back and forth. The drooling started.

Summer was lightly trailing her fingers along my shaft making me crazy again.

Kelly would occasionally lean in a lick the head of my dick as precum oozed out.

Summer would lean in and kiss my head.

Then they switched videos to Kelly's close up on her snatch.

Then we moved onto the session before Summer showed back up.

That I was interested but they stopped it.

Summer looked at Kelly, "So you've been having fun?"

Kelly nodded, "Yes."

Summer smiled, "Good. I have to admit I'm jealous you got cuffed like that."

I looked at Summer, "I can do that for you."

Summer then lightly smacked my dick causing an immense pain to where I groaned as she hushed me. Kel was flabbergasted at what happened.

Kel spoke, "What the fuck Summer?"

Summer smiled, "Oh it's just teasing. You try it."

Kel looked from Summer to me before she lightly smacked my dick. Once again I groaned.

Fuck!

Summer, "How was that?"

Kel, "Kind of fun."

Smack!

My eyes rolled back in pain but my dick remained hard.

I felt a mouth lightly kiss my dick.

I was about to look down but I felt a hand on my nuts and squeeze. My eyes crossed in pain.

I felt my dick go down a throat. Squeeze!

Then the unthinkable. I felt teeth scrape along my shaft.

I must have been groaning a little too loud but I heard, "Oh shut up!"

And a pussy was put over my face.

A flick to my nuts caused me to open my mouth and the pussy was shoved into my mouth.

I heard, "Oh fuck!" As what came naturally to me. I started licking and tonguing the pussy.

I don't know how long this lasted.

All I know is I felt and experienced multiple sensations until my mind shattered.

I was looking forward to the scrapes, the teeth scraping, the flicks to my dick or nuts.

I slowly being turned into a masochist.

I was starting to love the pain.

Whoever was driving could tell I was close to blowing my load because everything stopped. Including the pussy to my face.

I opened my eyes to see Summer smiling and Kelly off by the window still lightly petting herself.

I wanted to scream and cry. I was so fucking close to cumming.

I silently swore that I was going to pay this bitch back.

Summer had started her edging torture and there wasn't a damn thing I could do about it.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 27 - Edging

--------------------------------------

Summer begun her torture on me and she wasn't going to go easy on me.

After my first session of what turned out to be her mouth on me and her pussy sitting in my face her technique drastically changed from the previous times.

I didn't know it was her because of the teeth scraping thinking it was Kelly who hadn't still perfected her blow job skills like Summer had.

I didn't realize that Summer was methodical in her skill. It had that professional essence but the scraping felt purposeful to keep my sensations thrown off making my bliss non existent.

Like it went down....bliss. One step for orgasm kind. Scrape and was thrown two steps back.

I sat there eating the delectable pussy only pausing when I felt the pain.

But even through the constant pain I was getting closer and closer.

Summer sensed my change and immediately stopped.

She stood letting me see her evil smile as it dawned on me exactly how fucked I was.

I'd like to say I fought the good fight trading blow for blow in my torment but I'd be lying.

I was ready to throw in the towel and beg for forgiveness.

After my first edging session I wanted to cum. I yearned for it. My body needed it. My balls begged for it. My dick demanded it.

Kelly and Summer sat there doing absolutely nothing to me and were focused on each other with their petting. Summer keeping a keen eye on me watching my dick slowly deflate and pre cum started to leak out before she attacked again.

She sicked Kelly on me letting her start to ride me. But not in the normal sense. She made Kel face away lean down and grab my ankles as her pussy started bouncing on my dick forced to watch the mesmerizing image in front of me. Watching my dick go in and out of a sweet hole. Watching Kelly's ass bounce in front of me.

Unable to grab.

Unable to smack her ass.

Unable to do a fucking thing.

Only to be tormented.

Kelly quickly reached orgasm as she jumped off my dick and sprayed her juices all over my stomach before I could even reach my half way point.

Damn Kelly and her stupid sensitive fucking pussy. And Damn Summer for railing up Kelly making her even more sensitive.

I was beginning to foam at the mouth.

Summer leaned down with her wolffish smile and whispered, "What's wrong baby?"

I growled, "You know what."

Summer lightly chuckled near my ear, "Does poor little Gabe want to cum?"

Oh this bitch was asking for it. I don't know when. I don't know how. But sooner or later I'm going to get this bitch back.

Summer didn't let me answer she just stood up and looked down at my dick. She smiled.

I looked down to see my dick was back to deflating and a noticeable pool of pre cum had pooled on my groin.

And so the punishment continued.

Summer leaned down and lapped up all my pre cum. Then with her thumb and mouth she latched her mouth on the tip of my dick. With her thumb she ran it under my shaft effectively milking all the pre cum out of my dick.

God it was Heaven even for a moment to not have any type of pain.

And she fucking ruined it by flicking the tip of my dick.

I wanted to roll into my stomach to hide my dick from her punishment but my restraints made that difficult.

Summer smacked her lips and commented, "Even your pre cum still tastes like cinna bun."

I wanted to yell at her and tell her off.

But this was my punishment.

I kept telling myself 'Gabe if you can withstand this you win back Summer and keep Jessica' but as I told myself this my dick was like 'at what cost?'.

In less than what felt like an eternity Summer had brought me close to bliss in so many minutes only to rip right away from me.

Summer looked behind and spoke, "Come on Kelly let's work together this turn."

Kelly came up and Summer guided Kelly down and both girls started rubbing my dick with their breasts.

Good God!!!! I had never thought of getting a tit job.

Yet here I was have my dick in between the biggest tits......by Kelly. And she was masturbating my dick with her breasts. Each time my dick head poked out Summer would kiss it.

Was this something that should happen in porn?

Or in my dreams?

Yet it was happening.

Then out of no where Summer grabbed my nuts and squeezed.

Holy fuck!!!!

Tears escaped my eyes.

If I wasn't strapped down I would have jumped through the fucking roof like a carton and made a Gabe size hole in the roof.

Kelly kept bouncing her boobs on my dick more and more pre cum spilled out making her job easier. Summer keep squeezing switching from one nut to another.

Pain was mixing with pleasure.

I was at the brink of having my mind shatter no longer being able to distinguish the difference.

Then Summer said one word that made me start to weep, "Stop."

Kelly stopped and released her tits from my cock.

Tears and low whines escaped my throat.

I looked at Summer, "Please!!!"

Summer smiled and slowly shook her head.

And so the torture continued.

My dick deflated edging me again.

Then the girl's climbed on top, placed my deflated meat in between their wet lips and started grinding it against one another.

Another assault on my pleasure center and another fantasy checked off my porn list that I wanted to happen in real life.

Did this bitch find my journal or was she reading my perverted mind?

Having not one but two hot wet pussy lips grind against my flaccid member made it quickly rise to the occasion.

My nuts turned blue two edgings ago from the misfires. They acted from wanting release and the constant abuse.

I couldn't take it.

If only I was stronger I could break these confound cuffs. Still didn't stop me from trying. But to no avail they held strong.

I wanted release in more than one way.

The grinding made a certain someone spray a torrent of hot liquid washing my dick of everything and a certain girl fell off the bed panting.

Kelly was done.

But Summer wasn't.

Summer looked down at her fallen comrade and pouted, "Fooey I was hoping she lasted longer."

Summer shrugged and turned her attention to me, "How you doing over there Gabe?"

I had long ago thrown my tough exterior to the wind. I was now just an empty broken being. My chant forgotten. I looked at her with tears in my eyes, "please end it!"

Summer mounted me my dick mere millimeters from her wet sex. She whispered, "You want release?"

I blinked the tears away, "Anything."

Summer smiled, "Tell you what. If you last long enough for me to get to the big o then and one then will I let you cum. Deal?"

Finally a light at the end of the torture hole.

I nodded.

Summer smiled, "But if I don't cum then I'll make this edging session seem like a warm tropical breeze."

I didn't doubt that.

I gulped and told my inside mainly my nuts to not fire any time soon.

Summer just smiled. Grabbed my semi hard dick and guided it to her wet hole.

She lowered herself down trying to push a wet rope into a tight corridor.

It didn't take much before my noodle start to stiffen as Summer rocked her hips.

The only thing escaping her lips were, "Fuck!"

Her rocking increased.

I tried to think of other things trying to not let the pleasure enter my brain.

I thought of games. Shooter games.

Summer's tits slapped against my face. Like a baby my mouth latched into her nipple.

Summer let out a low groan. And I thought stats of my last online match.

I thought of anything that I could. Drowning puppies, naked old people, comics. Then my mind looked at Summer's glorious form riding her sweet body against mine.

I can't hold it......but I must. If I don't Summer will make this look like a day at the beach and I didn't want that.

I need something in my favor.

Anything.

But what?

Then I felt Summer's first orgasm rock her body.

Here was my chance. I groaned, "Don't stop."

In the little time I knew Summer especially when I ate her out I found out her first orgasm was good but when I kept going is when I bigger orgasm slammed against her closely followed by a bigger one.

I needed her to keep going.

Summer leaned forward unable to support her body as her orgasm slammed against her.

I whispered, "Come on baby is that all you got."

That did the trick. Like a call to urge her on.

Without checking in with her mind her hips started bouncing up and down on my dick.

Her competitive nature heard my call and answered.

Her hips no longer listening to her orgasm frenzied mind her pussy more sensitive to the first orgasm tightened and within a few powerful strokes from her hips her next orgasm slammed into her body.

The only thing that escaped her throat, "Fffuuuucccckkkkkkk!!!!!!!"

I was so close. I needed one last push.

I knew her big O was creeping on her. It just needed one last push.

She was panting her body hunched against mine.

I whispered, "That's it baby you're so close you know you want it."

Her brain didn't check in. She whined, "Yes I do."

I whispered, "You're close."

She nodded.

I whispered, "Then keep going you know you want it."

She chanted, "I want it."

Her hips bounced even harder. Her pussy milking my dick more.

I was close. My balls were ready.

I needed her to orgasm one last time.

Her hips bounced faster.

Kelly's room echoed flesh slapping and wet sounds as Summer whined and whimpered.

Soon Summer's pussy would orgasm one final time pushing her to the big O.

I can't hold out much longer. My only hope is the next orgasm was the big one.

I wasn't disappointed.

I felt Summer's pussy started vibrating and it was leaking her juices uncontrollably.

If I didn't know any better I could swear that Summer was going to squirt for the first time that I knew of.

Summer's hips didn't stop bouncing her pussy and ass against my constrained body.

Each slap down I used the only weapon I had in my arsenal....my hips.

Each slap down I thrust my hips up making myself go just a little bit deeper.

That was the key I needed.

Within a few thrusts I got what I needed.

Summer shaked uncontrollably and her pussy clamped down hard on my dick.

I was done.

My own orgasm rocked my body as my nuts bounced in their sack and my hot spunk splashed inside Summer's sensitive pussy.

That pushed her over the edge.

Summer groaned and her body ceased. Every muscle locked.

Each splash of my hot cum inside her was euphoric.

And that euphoria was sensed by both of us.

My torment was done.

My punishment was witnessed and carried out.

I had reached the peak.

My only hope was that I was out of the dog house.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 28 - Meet the Michaels

--------------------------------------

I don't know what time we went to sleep.

The last thing I remembered was passing out after my orgasm and Summer collapsing in top of me.

Somehow though when I woke in the middle of the night was finding both girls in bed with me cuddled against me and a blanket on top of me.

Just in pure bliss all night.

When we woke to the morning we could smell the alluring smell of fresh cooking.....mom's cooking.

Kelly shot up completely forgetting that they would be back and that I still fucking tied up that she quickly put on her pj's and bolted downstairs.

Summer groaned as the whole event happened and looked at me, "She excited."

I nodded, "Mom's cooking usually does that."

Summer groaned again but she sat up and yawned and stretched. After which she said, "Fuck I can still sleep after last night."

I smiled at her, "So am I in the clear?"

Summer looked at me and smiled. She leaned in and kissed me full tongue. She reached under the blanket to be greeted by my morning wood.

She broke the kiss rolled over and straddled me. She smiled at me and said, "Oh yeah we're good."

I smiled, "No more supplements?"

She smiled, "Not in that much excess no. But you will still be taking supplements."

With that she guided my morning wood to her opening and lowered herself down. She lowly groaned, "Fuck that feels good."

Summer got a couple of strokes on her before we heard a female voice, "Come down kids I have breakfast cooking." Quickly followed by a male voice, "Before Kelly eats it all."

Obviously my parents.

Summer flopped down and sighed, "Fuck. That's a sex killer."

She looked up at me with my dick still in her, "Might as well Go down and face the music."

She got up slowly letting me exit her before she lowered her head down at my lower head and kissed the head whispering, "I'll come back for you I promise."

Summer got up and walked over to her bags.  She bent down and started rifling through them until she found what she was looking for...a tank top and short sweats.

She put the clothing on and was about to walk passed me until I cleared my throat.

She looked at me and realized I was still tied up.

This bitch was about to leave my ass tied up in Kelly's bed with my shit flapping in the wind for anyone, mainly my parents, to walk in and see.  Really doubt my mom or dad wants to see my flag pole.

She laughed and said, "Shit sorry I forgot."  I heard her mumble, "That explains why you didn't wrap your arm around me last night....or move at all."

She bent down and untied me before hopping up, "See you down there."

And off she went.

I in the meantime put on the clothes that the girls ripped off me last night that was next to the door and put them on.

As much as I wanted food I needed to answer a different call first....I needed to pee.

I walked into the bathroom and did my business before I went down stairs.

I walked downstairs to be greeted by a woman who stood 5' nothing, weighed in the 110lb range, had long thick light red hair down past her rear, curves in all the right places that should be on a doll especially with her milky white skin.  And impossibly intoxicating light green eyes.

That person being my mom Sarah Michaels.

If you were to compare the girls to my mother, which I don't.  My mother would be goddess level looks and physique whereas the girls were in the gorgeous category.  Like my mother was Miss Universe and the girls were the runners up.

And why not my mom, like Kelly, had been working on her body for the better part of 17 years.  Even when our sisters tried to destroy my mother's body it just snapped back to where it was or more so.  Granted I think my mother was using something that she wasn't telling either myself or Kelly to get her goddess level looks and body....or at least not telling us everything she was doing.  

One could argue that because my mom was so small she was probably another reason why I loved small girls though I tried to ignore that fact.  Like I didn't want to agree with Oedipus or admit I had a little bit of an affection for my mother other than simple motherly love.