Step Sister Corruption 021-030

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still Kelly didn't make a sound. Actually she did but it was stuck in her throat.

I knew right then and there, I needed to work on my master game.

This was going to be fun.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 23 - How does one become a 'Master'?

--------------------------------------

Becoming a master was harder than I thought.

I had been standing in front of Kelly for only a few seconds and the only thing I could think of was make her to not make any sounds when being teased.

I blame Kelly's bountiful naked breasts for not thinking anything good.

I'm sure if I had some more time I could think of more but all my blood was somewhere else.

I looked at Kelly who was currently biting her lip trying to not make any sounds as I teased her nipples.

Honestly what else could I do?

I'm still surprised Kelly was all for the whole master/slave dynamic that I accidentally stumbled upon.

I mean who in their right mind would willingly agree to that?

Kelly that's who.

And my dumb ass for actually going along with this.

Why is it within the last day or so I had been cursed with all this?

I'm sure any normal red blooded guy would absolutely kill to be in my position.

I had to put my mind to the task at hand.

I had to find new interesting ways to challenge Kelly to help her get a handle on her naivety when it comes to sex.

Sure in her mind she thought she was a pro but when it came to the actual deed she was completely lacking.

If Kelly was a Girl Scout in sex, or Whore Scouts, her sash where her merit badges go would be only silhouettes of what should be there and she was still earning her whore badges.

So far she has earned her bj badge, accidentally showed her secret badge for squirting, her shower scene badge, her doggy badge, her eat out badge, her not missionary badge, her hand cuff badge, and her ball gag badge.

I shook my head. I needed to get my head out of wherever my mind was going and focus at the task at hand.

Hehe task at hand. My hand currently held one off Kelly's glorious fun factories. And my mouth well it was currently sucking and playing with Kelly's nipple.

Kelly on the other hand was trying really hard to keep her groaned and moans to herself as she caressed my head and running her hands through my hair as I pleasured her breasts.

Wait a fucking minute am I master aren't I?

So why is my new slave caressing my head and hair?

Should a slave be doing this?

I stopped and pulled away causing my mind to fracture and my dick to yell at me. I

My mind screamed 'dude you were so close to motorboating her!!!'

Kelly looked at me in confusion.

I hoarsely spoke with Kelly's breast taste still in my mouth making me want to clamp down and suck on her breasts to enjoy her taste, "Keep your hands behind your back."

Kelly blinked. But she did it. She moved her hands behind her back making her breasts poke out more if that was even possible.

I don't know what came over me but I lightly slapped her breasts causing her to flinch and yelp as her breasts lightly bounced from the impact. I spoke again, "You will keep your hands behind your back during this session."

I slapped her breast again causing another yelp out of her. I spoke, "Do you understand me?"

Another slap and Kelly's eyes watered but she nodded.

I smiled, "Good slave."

I rubbed my chin and spoke out loud, "Now what should I do next?"

Then it dawned on me.....the camera's.

I needed another video session or Summer would never believe what I was doing.

I looked over at the table where the cameras sat and smiled.

I walked over to one and plugged in the long cord. I looked around where to set it because I was standing and so was Kel.

Every surface was low.

I wish Kel had invested in tripods or something to hold up these cameras.

Maybe tomorrow I can talk her into investing in some tripods for these cameras.

It was too late to go to the store. By the time we hopped in a car and got into town more than likely most of the stores will be closing if not already closed.

Guess I'll have to use some ingenuity to get what I want.

I tried setting one of her cameras on some books that Kelly had around but it wasn't too high. I needed more.

Then a devilish idea came to me.

I walked over to Kelly's window sill and re plugged the camera in the outlet near the window. I clicked record and set it on the sill keeping it in wide view instead of zoomed in on Kel.

I gingerly placed it on the sill once I got the settings right and praying the cord doesn't cause the camera to fall.

After my second attempt I got the camera to stay after putting the majority of the cord on the sill next to it.

With the camera in place. I walked over to Kelly's toy hiding place pulled on the first drawer and removing the false bottom. I found the toy I was looking for.....her wireless vibrating egg.

I walked over to Kel and held up the vibrator. Kelly blushed as she put one and one together.

She reached out and I instantly slapped her breast causing her to yelp and blink in confusion. I spoke, "Keep your hands behind your back."

Kel nodded and put her hand behind her back but looked at me confused.

I reached down and unzipped her shorts in which Kelly widened her stance to help me.

I pulled down her shorts and panties. I used the vibrator and gingerly moved it along her pussy. After a few strokes the vibrator was coated in her juices.

I angled the toy into her opening and slowly pushed the toy inside her until the only thing left was the small pink leash.

I put her panties back on and pulled her shorts back up rezipping her shorts.

I held up the remote to her toy and said, "I'll be back. You will not move while I'm gone. If I find you on the floor I will punish you. We clear slave?"

Kelly looked at me with her pleading eyes. I reached out and pinched her nipple. I reasked my question, "Are we clear?"

She flinched at the pain of her nipples being pinched but eventually she nodded.

I smiled, "Good."

I hit the low setting and instantly heard a light whirring coming from Kelly's groin. Her eyes widened as she felt the toy turn on and she bit on her lip trying to keep the moan she had from escaping.

I threw the remote onto the bed and Kel watched the remote fly onto the bed as if tracking it in slow motion before looking towards me.

I smiled, "I'm going to find a couple of things."

I walked behind her and smack her ass, "Remember no moving."

I walked out closing the door behind me.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 24 - FWB is Back

--------------------------------------

I got downstairs and started searching around for something that was sturdy enough and tall enough to hold the cameras at appropriate heights.

Kelly really needs to invest in mounts and other things for her new cameras.

I kind of wondered how she could afford such lavishes but with our current allowance for doing all the videos for our various channels that question seemed dumb in comparison.

If it was anything like my allowance then she could afford all that and then some so dropping a little over 3k was in retrospect nothing. And the fact she did a shit ton more videos than me and that I knew daddy gave her a bigger allowance because of that made my thinking a mute point.

Still I looked around.

I didn't want to leave Kelly just standing there with a vibrator shoved up her on low for too long or I'd come back to either two scenarios. One was she definitely broke the new rule of not moving just laying there in a heap in a literal puddle of her own juices completely too sensitive for anything else meaning sex was out the window until she wasn't so sensitive. Or two she remained upright.....somehow but she was too sensitive for anything other than laying down and sleeping until her insides were ready again.

Either way I needed to hurry.

Maybe I was looking at this at the wrong angle. I didn't need anything in the house. What I was really looking for we already had in the studio. We had multiple mounts and tripods for cameras already there.

I smacked my head for being dumb. Duh Gabe.

I made a quick stroll towards the studio so that if mom, mainly dad, watched the video it didn't look obvious that I was in a rush.

I got about half way to the studio when I heard a car coming up.

My instant thought made me think that the rents were home early and was about to panic. I was ready to bolt into the house, rush upstairs, tell Kel that mom and dad were home, grab their laptop run downstairs and put it in their room before they even got out of the car.

At least that's what I wanted to do but I was so gripped by fear I turned into a deer looking at head lights.

I mean who else could it be? We didn't order take out. As far as I knew Summer wasn't due back until tomorrow. It could only be one of two people who would be pulling up.

One was our parents, which was very highly likely. They're plane could have got off early or hit everything right getting them home early. They could have lucked out and got their baggage early.

That was very possible.

Then there was the unlikely......Jessica. She could have ignored my little warning and decided to come up. Another possibility.

I was wrong on both fronts.

The car that pulled up at first blinded me but after it turned to park I instantly recognized it......Summer.

Summer was back.

I almost wanted to jump for joy.

Then I remembered she would be teasing me though fun would be very very frustrating.

Summer stopped her car and even in the dark I saw her smile when she saw me as I lightly jogged up.

I got within ear shot and spoke, "I thought you weren't going to back at all tonight?"

Summer mildly smiled and said, "Yeah well all hell broke loose at home. I'd rather not talk about it. For now do you all mind if I stay for a few days at least until the dust settles?"

I shrugged, "I don't mind. I doubt Kelly or our parents will mind."

I was kind of concerned about this new development. I knew Summer had said her mother was being a raging bitch but I had no idea what had just happened. And honestly I didn't want to kill the mood.

Summer smiled, "Great! Help me get my bags. Where's our student?"

I nodded my head up towards the third floor.

Summer looked up and got it. She smiled, "Done anything?"

I nodded.

Summer got a big smile, "Can't wait to see what you two have been up to since I've been gone. I've tried texting Kelly but she hasn't answered."

I nodded and spoke without giving too much away due to the cameras obviously listening to us, "She's been a little tied up."

Summer looked at me and gave me a wolffish smile, "Why Gabe I didn't know you had it in you!"

Summer opened her trunk to reveal four large duffle bags. How in the hell did she have so many bags? And why so many?

I think Summer was planning on staying for more than a few days just from the looks of it.

I still didn't say anything I just grunted as I picked up the large heavy ass bags.

Summer walked into the house without carrying a single thing while my dumbass carried her fucking heavy ass bags.

What were in these fucking things? Bricks??

I followed Summer up to Kelly's room to find Summer stopped dead in her tracks looking at Kelly who was still standing exactly where I left her.

I pushed Summer further into Kelly's room so I could close the door behind me.

Summer just slowly walked up to Kelly.

I in the mean time set Summer's bags near Kelly's bed.

After I set the bags down I was able to see Kelly.

Kelly was standing exactly where I left her facing the window where the camera was. A low still could be heard coming from Kelly's crotch. A small puddle had formed at Kelly's feet. Her shorts were drenched at the crotch. Her legs were shaking but she still stood upright.

Summer spoke transfixed at Kelly, "What's going on here?"

Kelly looked at Summer and I her eyes glazed over. A noticeable dent in her lip from biting on her lip but no blood had formed. Her arms still behind her back.

I smiled and said, "Sorry here let me fix that."

I reached down on the bed grabbing the remote. I pointed it at Kelly and teasingly hit the high button.

Kelly's eyes widened her legs started shaking more and a low growl heard from Kelly's throat but didn't come out.

I laughed, "Shit sorry." As I hit the off button.

Kelly breathed out a long breath as she tried to stay on her feet.

Summer looked between Kelly and me before she walked up to Kelly, "What's going on here?"

I smiled, "Go ahead slave answer your friend."

Summer blinked, "Slave?"

She looked at me, "You made Kelly your slave?"

I scratched my head laughing, "More like stumbled into it."

Summer smiled. She moved to the bed and sat down. She smiled slowly looking at her friend who blushed a deep crimson as Summer looked at her before Summer looked at me, "Well here I thought you wouldn't do anything. Making Kelly your slave. You really did something I didn't think you'd do."

I held up my finger, "Just hold that thought."

Summer looked at me confused but watched me as I moved over to the window. Grabbed the camera. Turned off the recording.

Summer immediately spoke, "Wait you recorded it?"

I turned to Summer and smiled a shit eating grin, "This isn't the only recording."

Summer held up her hands, "Wait wait. Hold the phone. You're telling me you recorded fucking Kelly?"

I nodded with a smile.

Summer looked from Kelly who turned her head to hide her blushing. Summer looked to me, "Ok fill me in on what has happened since I left."

I smiled, "I can do better than that."

I walked passed Summer and Kelly and was about to go to my room. Summer spoke, "Wait where are you going?"

I stopped before I opened the door, "I'll be right back." I looked at Kelly, "Kel could you fill Summer in what has happened and I'll be right back."

And I left the room.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 25 - Recap

--------------------------------------

I rushed into my room quickly plugging in the camera and trying to find a thumb drive to put all these videos onto.

If I was like my sister I would have a laptop but I'm not. I'm a gamer and thus have a gaming computer that I built....thank you dad for teaching me how to build a computer.

Took me a minute to find a thumb drive in my drawer of my computer desk but I found one.

I pulled the video from the camera to my special folder. I had to put in my password to transfer from the camera into the folder.

With my special folder open I decided to rename the files from 4k_0001_220823.mkv and such.

I faintly wondered how a camera comes up with its naming structure?

I changed the names to K_Bond_(Angle).mkv. I double click each one to open it to see which angle it was and then named it appropriately. The newest video I simply labeled it K_Sla_Tease.mkv and transferred all of them to my thumb drive.

All four videos ate roughly 2 gigs which was ok because my thumb drive was a 256gig thumb drive.

Once the transfer was done I hand walked it into Kelly's room to see Kelly has changed out of her drenched shorts into some pj's re-hiding her breasts.

Summer and Kelly seemed to be talking about something.

Summer looked over at me and smiled, "Hey you."

I closed the door and smiled at her, "Hey."

I held up the thumb drive, "If you really want to see what happened."

Summer smiled, "Sure."

Kelly spoke, "You can just put it on my smart TV instead of my laptop."

Summer looked at Kelly, "Oooo good idea."

I nodded and plugged the thumb drive into Kelly's tv.

The girls talked me into laying on the bed while both cuddled into me. Thankfully Kelly had a large enough bed to hold all three of us..... barely. I'm sure if even one girl were to try sprawl out one of two things would happen either they will fall out of the bed or two they'd push us off the bed.

It's not like Kelly had a king bed for all three of us to have our own sections but it was big enough for three skinny people to be comfortable enough as long as all three are snuggled together like we were currently doing.

Summer laid on my right side and Kelly on my left. Both of them enveloped or laying on my arms and their legs draped over mine so I couldn't move. Which was a blessing and a curse.

Kelly worked the remote on her TV which found my thumb stick early but couldn't play the videos. So we had to download some other software to the TV which did play the video.

Kelly asked, "Which one should I do first Gabe?"

I tried to shrug but with the girls currently pinning me down made that gesture difficult. I spoke, "Do the K bond wide angle video."

Kelly clicked the video and it started playing.

The video started off with a closeup of my face before I set it down to show a wide angle of what had happened earlier but this was Summer's first time seeing it.

We could see Kelly with her hands already cuffed behind her back and a visible ball gag.

Summer instantly commented, "Wow he hand cuffed and is that a ball gag?"

Kelly murmured, "Yes."

We watched the events unfold as I asked the question if Kelly was ready and we watched her nod yes. Then me pushing her on the bed and helping adjust her on the bed.

Then me moving to the cameras and readjusting them.

Then I'm back in frame where I'm clearly appreciating the view before I pull my shorts and underwear down and remove my shirt.

We watched me climb into bed and start the process.

Summer reached down and snaked her hand into my shorts and begin to lightly stroke my dick with just her nails.

Great she was beginning to tease me. Between the video and having the girls cuddle into me I was always hard.

But with her using her nails gave a light tickling sensation.

We watched a couple more seconds before Summer unexpectedly dragged her nails along my shaft making me want to jump through the roof.

Kelly noticed my reaction, "What's wrong Gabe?"

Before I could say anything Summer whispered, "Just teasing him now hush while I watch this."

We sat and watched the show. Summer continued to lightly stroke my dick with her nails making me ungodly horny. But having her scratch my dick hurt and oddly enough was intoxicating.

Was Summer turning me into a masochist?

I could feel after the 3rd or 4th scratch that my dick was now just leaking pre cum.

But Summer never wrapped her hand around my dick or dipped her nails into my pre cum making her light stroking more slick.

It was maddening.

I wanted release. I wanted pussy!!! I needed to cum.

We watched the video in length in which Summer spoke, "Wow that was hot. I didn't know you had it in you Gabe."

I laughed but winced as Summer once again dragged her nails against my shaft.

Kelly looked at me weird but Summer got her attention when she asked, "How was it for you Kelly?"

Kelly smiled but couldn't contain her blushing, "It was amazing."

I laughed, "Yeah I'm kind of interested to see her facial reaction."

Summer looked from me to Kelly, "He got your reactions?"

Kelly blushed but nodded.

Summer smiled, "This I got to see."

Summer grabbed the remote from Kelly and navigate to the face video and we rewatched the same action but this time from Kelly's face.

As soon as she hit play she spoke, "Let's lose these shall we?" As she grabbed my shorts and pulled them down to release my cock to the world.

A fat blob of pre cum leaked out of my dick and quickly proceeded to drip down to join its predecessors and made a bigger pool of clear liquid.

Summer saw the pool grabbed my dick pushing it forward and leaning in to lap up the pool from my groin.