Step Sister Corruption 021-030

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But my mom and I are complete polar opposites from one another.  My mom was completely short and skinny.  I was tall and skinny.  She had light thick red hair.  I had short light brown hair.  Her complexion was milky white.  Mine was more olive.  Her eyes were light green.  Mine were more hazel than anything else.

I think the only thing I got from my mom was the skinny, possible close eye color, her petite nose, and her oval face.  I think the rest I got from my biological father....wherever that no good sperm running donor was.

The only thing I have of my father is a couple of photos and a name Victor Newman.

Then the man sitting at the dining table where Kelly and Summer were quietly devouring their plates loaded of food stood roughly 5'9", weighed in the 200lb range, has a muscular frame.  Not stupid muscular or body building frame.  Just enough muscle to notice that he kept in shape.  Had short brown hair that was combed over on the top and nearly shaved on the sides.  Though I wasn't looking at him I knew he had blue eyes.  And to top it off he had a long beard that touched his chest with a light flickering of grey hairs here and there but you had to look for them.

That man was my step father, and only person I saw as my actual father, Jason Michaels.

At least Kelly and her dad shared a lot of commonalities to where it was easy to tell they were father and daughter compared to my mom and me.

Hell my mom and Kelly have a lot more in common body wise compared to me and my mother. They were both skinny. Both have ivory white glowing skin though Kelly's was a little tanned naturally. Both have amazing curves and amazing bodies. And yes both are well endowed in the chest area.

Don't ask if my mom's breasts are fake I have no idea.

My mother saw me and instantly ran up and hugged me pressing her amazing body into me saying, "There's my baby boy.  God how I have missed you."

Though I had to bend down to accept my mother's hug so she didn't have to jump so high.

I laughed and said, "You too mom."

She smiled at me and whispered before we broke our hug, "We need to talk fool."

My face changed but my mom just winked at me as she stepped away.

My mom spoke like nothing was wrong, "Get yourself a plate.  I made eggs, bacon, pancakes, waffles, and oatmeal.  There's some juice I think."  She looked over at Kelly, "If Kelly didn't hog it all."

I looked at her, "Coffee?"

My dad held up his mug, "Sorry this was the last of it."

He turned in his chair to address my mom, "Though I thought there was more than that before we left."

Kelly spoke through a mouth full of food, "Sorry I needed coffee."

My dad looked at Kelly before shrugging.

I groaned.  I could have used coffee after my night.

My mom spoke, "Don't worry I'll pick up some on our way home from the spa."

I looked at her with my eyebrow raised, "Spa?"

She smiled, "Yeah I booked a spa treatment this afternoon for you, me, Kelly," she turned her attention to Summer, "and you of course.  If you don't mind Summer?"

All of us murmured 'That's fine'.

Looks like now we knew when that 'talk' was going to happen.

My mom smiled, "Great.  Now eat eat."

My mom literally handed me a plate and started loading it for me.

It was obvious that mom was excited about something.

With my plate stacked and a glass of whatever milk was left my mom pushed me to the dining table.

All of us sat.  Kelly had already demolished her plate and was now leaning back lightly padding her stomach.

Summer was slowly eating her food.

Dad was lightly sipping at his coffee.

And mom was bouncing in her chair.

She spoke, "Kids we have some fantastic news."

I looked up from my food, "Oh?"

My dad coughed into his hand before he spoke, "Yes we will be adding a second studio to our premises."

My mom had an ear to ear grin, "Isn't that amazing?"

I looked at them and said, "How are we doing this?"

Mom was jumping up and down in her seat with her huge ass smile, "Muschi.  They not only renewed our contract as our sponsors they also increased it to a ridiculous amount."

Well that explains why mom is ecstatic.  Whenever mom gets a big check from any of our sponsors she goes stupid thinking of all the ways to spend it.  

That's where my dad comes in; he handles all the money that comes in.  He usually invests the money, pays bills, gives us kids allowances, all that jazz.  He reels her in from making stupid purchases....usually.  He can't watch her 24/7.

Kelly spoke, "How much are we talking?"

My dad coughed again, "Enough to where we have the second studio your mom and I maintain in town and have it moved here.  And leave it at that."

Typical dad being as vague as possible.  Especially about their 'other' channels and other mysterious revenue that comes in.

I knew mom and dad had a channel(s) that they maintained in town that they kept separate from our current studio at home and the 'normal' channels we did here.

I may or may not have accidentally stumbled across my mom's OTHER channel a few years back and it explained the rest of our 'AMENITIES' or lifestyle.

I don't think Kelly or the other girls knew about mom and dad's extra channels.  And I sure as fuck wasn't going to tell them.  

I really didn't feel like explaining to Kelly about their other channels let alone how I knew.

My mom knew that I knew about her channels because when I accidentally stumbled upon it about 2 years ago, I blamed my buddy who I don't talk to anymore for finding it, thanks to my buddy I found my mom's channel called 'Sweet Angel' along with her other accounts.  Mom was a fucking adult cam star.  I quickly confronted my mom....after I kicked my buddy for showing me that.  

Let me tell you there's not enough alcohol for me to unsee my mom's naked body.

I don't think even Oedipus would willingly fuck his mom let alone willingly look at her naked body if he knew she was his mom.  Hence why Oedipus stabbed out his own eyes to unsee what he saw.....though I'm sure his dreams became nightmares once he knew the truth.  I sympathized with Oedipus.

If there was a way for me to unsee what I saw safely I would fucking do it in a heartbeat.

She just explained that we wouldn't have what we have if she didn't do it.  We wouldn't have nearly half the stuff we do.  

Granted she wasn't lying saying that she had to create it because we were starting to have money issues with the new house and studio and remodeling the house.  Mom said that her and dad bit off more than they could chew thinking their current income was enough to do everything.... they were wrong.  That's when they started fighting.....a lot.

I vaguely remembered that.  Also I remembered waking up early in the middle of the night to hear mom and dad brainstorming how they were going to get out of this hole that they themselves created.

Then mysterious they stopped fighting about 5 years ago, at the time when I found out, is when the channel was created in order to combat those money issues.  Mom and dad were gone....a lot working their new creation....whatever it was at that time.

Took mom and dad about a year to build what they said were a multiple of the channels and doing other things. I only know my mom said they had started diversifying putting their fingers in different pots.

Then about a year and half after that is when our money issues slowly started to go away. 

Somehow whatever mom and dad did they started seeing cash flow coming their way. I only know that is one moment my parents were completely stressed the fuck out and the next they were relaxed.

Suddenly my parents were able to make more and more payments to where they eventually caught up and the remodel started happening faster and faster.

I had to agree and accept my mom's admittance and promise to not tell the kiddos and Kelly anything I found.  After that I pretty much stayed clear of certain adult sites in case I accidentally stumbled across another naked photo or my mom....or something worse.....a video.

I shivered at the thought.

The next day after our nice long conversation of my mom's extra curricular activities and I promised my mom I wouldn't tell anyone my mom surprised me with a new car and a check for $5,000.  Otherwise known as hush money.

Dad was pissed when she did this but told him that I knew and he quickly changed his tune.  He even took care of the insurance and payments.

Dad eyed me as he spoke about how much we got making sure I wouldn't say shit.  I quietly gave him a small quick nod to confirm I hadn't.

He smiled once he saw that.

If only he knew what I had been doing to his daughter, to Kelly, then he'd probably kick my ass.  Or he'd probably be receptive to it if he was ok letting a metric fuck ton of guys see his naked wife.  Honestly I had no idea other than it's probably not good.

Jesus this family has WAY too many secrets.

I wonder if we could start our own soap opera and call it 'Living with the Michaels'.  We'd probably get banned quick once they find out about Kelly and I.  But with all the other sick and twisted show's we might be number 1 in the ratings for all I knew.

I'm surprised my ass isn't in therapy.  Fuck if any of this goes sideways I probably will need a therapist to help fix my psyche with everything.

I needed to change my thinking, "So when is that happening?"

My dad coughed again, "Probably next week.  I'll go to the city and county to see if I can purchase the land next to us and start that process. I'll probably start that maybe tomorrow or something."

Kelly nodded, "That's cool."

I finished my plate.  I needed coffee if I'm going to deal with any of this crap.

Especially if I was going to have an unpleasant talk with my mother about MY extra curricular activities....which is rich coming from my mother.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Yet, why was I still afraid?

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 29 - Meet the Geek

--------------------------------------

I excused myself from breakfast and told Summer and Kelly that I needed coffee which they thought was a brilliant idea.

They originally wanted that nasty burned coffee room the major coffee company. Not me I wanted real coffee.....or in this case coffee that wasn't fucking burned.

Of course Summer and Kelly teased me that the place I wanted to go to was nothing but eye candy and overpriced coffee.

I smiled telling them they were half right. There was major eye candy......if you're a guy that is. But the coffee is actually good and fairly priced.

A shit ton better than the place they wanted.

We agreed that we would go to our separate coffee places and would meet up at Ben's location so he could fit her for her mask. And then be back home for our spa appointment with mom.

The girls gave mea head start and dad gave me $50 to pick up coffee from my location. Apparently they cared a certain coffee that he enjoys.

The place I was going to was 'Thongs n Linoleum Baristas' or as I like to call it just linoleum for short.

For those that are unaware Linoleum is your typical shack with girls dressed in skin clad clothing usually thongs and apparel to hide their nipples or lower lips but show off enough skin to attract males. And they make a decent cup of coffee in my opinion.

Five years ago it was only the more main stream popular coffee places and some mom and pop shops that offered fresh coffee. Then a few years ago when certain laws changed places like Thongs n Linoleum Baristas started popping up all over the place.

Hell we had 4 of them in our city. But my main focus was one linoleum location in particular.

And before anyone tries to argue I'm only going for the eye candy just like any red blooded straight guy.

I have three reasons why I always go back.

1.) Yes the girls are cute and dressed in whore wear.

2.) They make an actual good cup of coffee for about $1.50 and it isn't burned. I'm a traditionalist I don't like creamer or sugar or any overly sweet flavoring in my coffee.

Maybe I should have started with that fact.

And the other reason why I wanted to go to this particular linoleum location was..... Jessica worked there.

Yes Jessica the girl who I hadn't seen in about four or five days.

A girl who I hadn't stuck my dick in in so many days.

Granted I had been swimming in a pool of pussy otherwise known by the names Summer and Kelly. Both of whom had been more fun than I had ever expected.

I pulled up to linoleum. The female on the speaker who I knew was Karinna. One of Jessica's co-workers who was also a looker.

Most girl's who work at linoleum are cut or gorgeous with banging bodies. That was their biggest selling point beyond offering coffee.

Karinna: Welcome to Thongs n Linoleum what can I get started for you hun?

I spoke to the speaker not really looking at the digital read out of their menu. I had already made up my mind. "Yeah can I get a large hot coffee. And a bag of your dark roast?"

Karinna: Sure thing sweetie. What size bag would you like?

I ordered knowing the size dad wanted, "2lb. "

Karinna: And what type of coffee would you like?

I smiled, "Dark roast is fine."

Karinna: If you come to the first window I'll have that order ready for you.

I pulled up hoping to see Jessica working in the background. But when I pulled up I saw Karinna in a tiny thong with sparkling pasties over her nipples and obvious oils on her body to make it shimmer. In the back I saw a different girl working I think was Mia.

Karinna instantly recognized me. She smiled at me, "How's it going sweetie?"

I have visited this particular linoleum often enough to see Jessica that most of the girl's knew who I was and that I was Jessica's.

Linoleum had a strict no significant other/parent policy but as long as the significant other or parent didn't make a fuss or caused any problems the owner and manager typically looked the other way.

I smiled at Karinna, "Where's Jessica?"

Karinna semi pouted, "And here I thought you were here to check out my body and drop Jessica's little form."

I laughed, "I'll admit your cute Karinna but I already have a working relationship with Jessica. She working today?"

Karinna semi pouted again but she still smiled, "Hold on sweetie I think she's working the afternoon shift but I'll go double check."

Karinna walked by Mia and said something to her before walking off.

Mia walked up in her two piece mini bikini that barely covered her nipples or lower region spoke, "That'll be 27.80 Gabe."

Like I said the girl's knew me.

I handed her the $50 dad gave me and said, "Can I get small bills back?"

Mia nodded as she worked the register and handed me back my change in $5's and $1's. I immediately threw the two singles and a fiver into the tip jar leaving me with $15 and some coins. Mia smiled and looked both ways before flashing me her small boobs without the fabric covering her nipples.

God do I love Linoleum.

I know the girls aren't supposed to 'flash' the customers their goods when they tip but once again as long as the police don't show up, the better business bureaus, or anything bad happens management typically looked the other way.

Mia smiled before handing me my coffee and bag.

A person behind me obviously in a hurry honked their horn. That or the guy behind me wanted to see some young female flesh before they went to work.

I sighed and was about to drive off now that I had my coffee when Karinna walked back forward and spoke, "Hey Gabe she's working the afternoon shift until close if you want to come back."

I nodded and said, "Thanks Karinna. I left a tip." And winked at Mia before I drove off towards my next location. Last thing I saw was Mia smile and blush.

I drove away from linoleum towards the direction of Ben's place. I lightly sipped the sweet bitter wakey wakey nectar otherwise known as strong ass coffee completely ignoring that Karinna was flirting with me or that Mia flashed me.

Took me about 25 minutes to drive over to Ben's place. Curse of living in a semi large city it takes time to get anywhere. Then there's the 15 minute drive outside the city just to get to my place. So depending on where you need to go it'll take 30-50 minutes from my place.

I'll admit being outside the city is nice and quiet but trying to get take out to come to where we are is a literal bitch and a half. Usually if they do agree we have to pay extra for delivery.

Just as I was putting my car into park at Ben's place is when I saw the girl's pulling up in Summer's car.

Guess we planned that just right.

That or the girl's were waiting around the block waiting for me.

Summer got out of her car sipping on her obviously girly coffee wearing cut off shorts her thong straps clearly visible and some type of short tight hoodie that showed off her chest and stomach.

Kelly on the other hand was wearing an actual Jean dress that stopped at mid thigh with the buttons down the center. The dress would have looked good on any girl but the buttons were definitely being tested for how tight it was. Especially in the bust department.

I could tell Kelly didn't want to be here where as Summer she was content.

Summer gave me a smile and a peck on the cheek as soon as she was close.

She even pinched my ass causing me to jump.

Still we walked up to Ben's door and rang the door bell.

We waiting what felt like forever before someone answered the door.

The person who answered was of medium height, medium build, not too fat nor too skinny, short combed over brown hair, blue eyes behind glasses.....Ben.

Ben like I said was a decent all around guy but I could see way girls, especially Kelly, didn't think so high of him.

Maybe if Ben lost the glasses, possibly bulked up, changed his hair style, and changed his all over personality which I would think be a major downgrade to his already interesting personality. If he did all that I'm sure a lot of girl's would thinking differently of him.

I'm sure however once he gets to wherever he is going he'll find a girl like him and they'd probably multiply like rabbits.

Ben took one look at me and smiled, "Hey Gabe."

I smiled at him holding up my fist towards him, "Thanks for doing this man I really appreciate it."

Ben looked at my fist and wrapped it with his and smiled, "Sure."

He opened the door and stepped aside, "Come in."

We all walked into his house which in my opinion was your typical house.

Ben walked passed us after closing the front door and said, "We'll be going out back to my shed."

His shed?

I sort of knew Ben had a lot of crap but I hadn't been to his place in at least two years. Usually we just play online and he tells me the newest do dad he got or how he was building a new costume for some convention. I really don't pay attention to which convention he goes to but he does send me photos or posts photos at the convention with equal nerds.......hot nerdy girls.

Sometimes made me rethink attending conventions.

Ok a lot of times after seeing girls who are just as hot as Kelly or Summer dressed in some cosplay.

We followed Ben out back expecting to see some rickety metal shed not some personal mini cabin with ac attached on the side and solar panels on top.

I was actually impressed.

Ben noticed my and the girl's reaction to his 'shed'.

Ben smiled, "You like it?"

I could only nod to his question.

Ben being smug, "Yeah it took me and dad all summer to build."

I looked at him, "When'd you do this?"

Ben smiled, "Last year."

He waved, "Come on we don't have all day."

We walked into his shed to be greeted by all sorts of equipment to where even I had no idea what it was and I'm an electronics guy.....ok I'm a gamer but close enough.