All Comments on 'Step Sister Corruption 051-060'

by Lightning454572

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Falstaff60Falstaff609 months ago

Interesting story. My only niggle is that so few, if any, of the characters are really likable. Most are self centered, selfish and somewhat abusive. But hey...it's a fantasy right?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

YOU really need a proof reader, mom picked you up at airport not hospital, many many spelling mistakes. long story but left hanging ,

matt1893matt18937 months ago

Will there be future chapters of this story?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

i really think you had a good story then deviated too much. cut out the others and focus on gabe, kelly, and summer. the rest makes it feel unbelievable and like some cheap porno,

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy672 months ago

Well crap, I just found this story yesterday, read all of it now and enjoyed it very much. Then I was wondering when the next chapter would likely be out and noticed that you haven't posted in 6 months.

I was wondering if Gabe was going to get any of the other girls that had been introduced, hopefully. If he'll end up fucking his mom, I'm sorta 50/50 on this, it could be hot as long as they refer to each other by name instead of mom and son. Then he describes the teacher, I want him,Summer and Kelly to do her. Honestly I want her and mom myself.

But unfortunately this will probably be another story that I never see any more of. 😕

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLightning454572@Lightning454572
I'm a fledgling writer mainly writing nsfw stories that pop into my head. I have a lot of my stories on Reddit but right now trying this site in a vain hope to expand my reader base. If you like my work feel free to drop a line and as always leave comments on my stories so I...