Step Sister Corruption 091-100

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was she making an insinuation that I might be gay?

I looked at her, "Excuse me?"

She looked at me, "We can take the doll out and put in one that more matches you're preference."

I blinked, "So what like a red head?"

She nodded, "If that's what you prefer, sure."

I looked at the doll then back at her, "No I think I'm good." As I tried not to think that a red headed doll might remind me of my mom. That would definitely be a boner killer......that's if I hadn't already fucked her which might make my hard on harder.

God I need to see a shrink.

The female smiled, "Perfect. You'll find a nice selection of porn on the TV. Water based lube for the doll. Have fun."

I looked at her and spoke before she could leave the obvious uneasiness that I had about this whole situation, "Excuse me if I'm not understanding how a fuck doll is considered a viable way to test against endurance? Or even how this warrants as an endurance test?"

The female blinked before she smiled, "Oh."

She turned to face me, "As you may know watching you fornicate with a person or filming it is how we used to do by timing your session with an actual person or using some type of masturbatory device such as a velvet sleeve. This doesn't actually give accurate data where was this, " she held out her hand towards to life like doll, "actually measures your output in real time data."

I looked at the doll afraid that it might move or start breathing. It was that life like. I spoke trying to not imagine the obvious creepiness factor, "Would one those milking machine's you all should have work better?"

The female laughed and spoke, "Sure but they won't be able to do nearly as much as this doll can. This doll will measure how much lube you use. Measure your length and girth. It'll time your duration. Measure your sensitivity through random contractions. And finally measure you're output when you," she coughed, "cum. It'll also measure your pressure, amount per release, final amount. As well as measure potency, chromosome count, and percentage of virility. Our machine's as you put it only collects sperm nothing else nothing more."

She smiled at the doll, "It really is a fantastic piece of hardware and makes collecting male fluids fairly easy and takes all the guess work and time to answer all the areas I've mentioned."

She pointed to the chair in the corner, "You can put your clothes on the counter. When you're done just flip this switch and a red light will come on letting us know you're either done or need help."

She backed out, "Have fun."

And closed the door.

Leaving me with the creepy fuck doll.

I looked at everything just feeling completely weirded out.

Why am I weirded out?

Simple....I had non stop pussy access for a while now. And now they're wanting me to do the whole jerk off thing again.

I pulled out my phone and immediately texted Summer.

Me: you busy?

I wasn't expecting Summer to text back so quickly but she did.

Summer: sort of. What's up?

Me: Well I'm here for that endurance test and you won't believe what's sitting in front of me

Summer: what?

I quickly took a picture of the doll and sent it to her.

Summer: is that what I think it is?

Me: if you're thinking a fucking sex doll then you'd be right

Summer: LMFAO that's rich. At least your test is a lot easier than ours

Me: how so?

Summer: let's just say sex is off the table for a few days and leave it at that

Me: WHAT!!! Why?

Summer: well Kelly and I just got done having our eggs retrieved. Kelly had 5 eggs and I had 4. They sent them off for Dr. Braxter's additional testing that she asked for. But their initial testing on one of our eggs looked promising saying they expect nearly the full $1200 per egg payment if we continue but because this was the initial testing we're not getting shit. But the reason sex is off the table for the next few days is because of the calibration testing we have to do

Me: ok......

Summer: it's easier if I show you when you get home. Just don't get pissed and we'll explain. They're still giving us the details.

Me:sighok

Summer: in the mean time just fuck the doll have some fun with it get as much of your frustration out on the thing and we'll see you when you get home

I growled to no one in particular.

Me: fine

I put my phone back in my pocket and looked at the weird ass doll.

I guess I should it least feel the damn thing.

I walked over from my spot which was as far away from the blasted thing as possible.

Yes I was that creeped out and I'm not afraid to admit to it.

I reached down and groped the dolls breast.

Ok my creep factor just went up a notch and not in the whole this thing was creeping me out. Now I felt like a pervert who couldn't get a girl to go to bed with me creeper.

I felt the breast and was semi amazed at how almost life like the breast felt but it was nothing compared to the real thing.

My asshole side of me popped out as I couldn't help myself from smacking the unreal fun bag just so I could watch them jiggle. Only to be disappointed they didn't jiggle much.

Just like Kel's magnificent chests they didn't move much. Only difference is when I played with Kel's glorious mounds I got the extra benefit of playing with her hardened nipples which in my mind was just as fun as the rest of Kel's sensitive body.

Kel wasn't the only one who was fun to play with....Summer.

God just thinking of all the things I could do to either body. The reactions I got from teasing either girl's nipples. The way Summer can fully take me in her mouth and still have room to lick my boys. I feel if she could unhinge her jaw she would just to fully take my twig and berries.

Hell there's been a couple of times she playfully put my flaccid dick and put my nuts in her mouth rolling my balls in her mouth with her tongue. Slowly releasing my testicles as my dick slowly elongated and hardened in her mouth.

Sometimes she would do just that put my flaccid dick and balls in her mouth and as my dick hardened she would challenge herself remaining latched until my dick was fully erect and try to hold until she needed to come up for air.

The few times she had done that she had remained longer and longer down with both my devices in her mouth as she tried to continue to use her tongue to roll my balls with her tongue but with my hard dick hitting so deep in her throat made the task difficult. Still she tried and as always felt amazing.

I shuddered remembering that feeling.

Just having that done the first time I remember immediately cumming right when I got hard.

God ever since I had started taking those supplements I had been always sporting a semi always ready to go at an instant moments notice. So whenever Summer goes down on me I'm already hard before she could put ALL of me in her mouth.

Still didn't stop her from trying.

I realized thinking of all of that my groin was suddenly getting painful due to the constraint.

Ok it was time to do something about this as all this thinking just made me ungodly horny.

I unzipped my pants to release myself from the pain of having my hard on confined like it was feeling instant relief. I kicked off my shoes. I took off my pants and removed my boxer briefs letting myself hang in the nice cool air. Finally I removed my shirt so now that I was naked.

Well mostly naked. I kept my socks on because no telling what leftover residue was on the floor and I didn't want to get some weird ass fungus from poorly maintained cleaning.

I got down to the bed and lifted the doll's legs so they were in the air with enough room for me to move into.

I was surprised at how easy the doll's legs moved but not overly easy. I was expecting the doll's leg to limply fall as soon as I let go but it stayed place showing me the doll's holes.

I grabbed the lube and instantly realized I hadn't masturbated in so long I almost forgot what to do.....almost.

I opened the cap and poured some lube onto my dick and used my hand to coat my dick in the lube.

Then I put some lube onto my fingers and inserted my neatly drenched fingers into the waiting dolls almost lifelike pussy trying to not think how firm the inside felt.

I was happy that when I touched it true to their word that it didn't feel used. Or in this case cleaned for my usage.

It would be an instant boner killer if I stuck my fingers in the doll to come back with someone's leftover jizz.

Happy to find it clean-ish. I tried not to think of how many guys fucked this doll before me and twisted my fingers in the doll until I was satisfied that the dolls appendage was properly lubed.

I looked over at the table to find some handy wipes. I grabbed a wipe, opened it and clean my hand of the lube.

No reason to not be clean.

Really don't want my hand to slip and lose balance.....right?

With the cleaning done. I angled my pecker towards the dolls glistening opening and plunged my hardened flesh into the doll instantly recognizing the sensation as velvet. The same velvet as some of my false pussy masturbators that were wrapped in towels hiding under my bed collecting dust.

As soon as I plunged my dick in I instantly wished it was a real body and a real pussy. Preferably Kel or Summer.

Pisses me off they were out of commission because of this single act of agreeing to being fucking test subjects.

I shook my head trying to focus at the matter at hand.

I had to fuck this doll.

Might as well give it my all.

At first I started just going slow letting all the lube I applied to my dick and to the doll start making all the untouched area get coated so my job would be easier.

I had to pull out a couple of times because between whatever the doll was made out of, the cool air and the water based lube kind of made whatever lube there was start to make the doll's pussy start gripping.

I wanted my normal results.

Still I pulled out. Applied more lube to my dick without touching it. And liberally applied the lube to the doll's opening by picking up the dead fish so the lube will go into the preferred opening.

Then I stuck my dick back in happy it was nice and slippery.

I slowly brought up my pace slapping my pelvis into the doll so much that the pseudo fake breasts were beginning to bounce with each thrust.

I tried to think of my normal go to's to help me last trying to not concentrate on how good this felt.

Games. I thought of the walkthrough of my favorite nostalgia game. My guilty pleasure I go back to every so often though it was over a decade old. Or least the re-released mod was over a decade old.

Once I went over the entire walkthrough in my head. I skipped to my next go to.... console games.

Or at least I tried when I felt the pussy slowly tighten around my dick and start to pulsate as if the doll were having an orgasm.

I nearly jumped completely back and would have freaked out thinking I had fucked the doll to life if the person who led me here hadn't mentioned it.

Still it made me jump and freak out for half a second.

Fucking technology of this doll was so life like I almost could have sworn the sensation almost mimicked an actual orgasm.....almost.

It was too slow and all sorts of wrong.

Still I stopped to let the sensation wash over me.

Yes the sensation is a guilty pleasure of mine.

Once the light pulsating stopped I started my rhythm again.

Each time the fake pussy started to pulsate I stopped just to enjoy the sensation never bringing up my tempo beyond what I considered a slow-medium pace.

I was out to break a record for edging myself.

I wanted these results to shock Dr Braxter's internal assumptions about me.

Still didn't the female say it registered EVERYTHING? Meaning it would register I took my sweet ass time.

What guy in their right mind would take their sweet ass time fucking?

This guy that's who.

Sure I may try to beat both Summer's and Kel's pussies with my dick like they owed me money but it wasn't ALL the time.

For the most part our tempo always changed depending on the situation.

Sometimes I'll slowly fuck Summer and or Kel just to watch them squirm and beg me to pound them harder and faster driving them madder and madder with lust. Especially if Summer teases me then it's a guarantee I'll do a nice slow rhythm just to drive her insane.

Or another thing I'll do just to be a dick is fuck them really fast bringing to the edge of a orgasm then pull out smack their ass with my pussy juice slicked dick and run off. Especially when it was time to go to school.

But usually Summer and or Kel pay me back for that little tease by rubbing my cock during the drive and then stop to not do anything about it.

Fuck I was getting side tracked.

At least it was helping me last.

I decided to bring up my tempo so now I was at a medium pace.

Now the falsie tits were really moving.

Still the doll's blank expression was making it hard to stay focused at the task at hand. Or was it the perfect distraction?

Nope I'm going with creepy.

I turned the head happy it actually moved. And grabbed a towel off the table putting it over the head so the blank expression didn't remind me of a dead fish.

Maybe I should have turned on the TV so I could be distracted.

I reached over to the table and grabbed the remote.

I turned on the TV while fucking the stupid doll letting my mind wonder so I wouldn't focus on my dick's wild ride in a motionless pseudo body.

I looked at the options a little irritated that it was connected to nothing but porn.

Now that's a creep, pervert, level of fucking right here.

What sensible guy would watch porn while his dick was stuck in a sex doll?

This guy that's who.

What???

I said I'm a guy. Not a fucking Saint.

I plugged in some regular good ole vanilla porn. I stayed away from the other more variety porn mainly because I wanted the distraction. Not to get sucked in to some weird porn.

Eventually I found a fantasy cosplay adaptation porn.

I watched the film and in typical style it got to the sex right away after the intro but eventually it got to a semi good story....semi good being generous.

Still I watched not realizing I had brought up my tempo and sweat was beginning to form all over my body.

Imagine my surprise when I had gotten to the third scene without fast forwarding the relatively simple movie plot that I had distracted myself from what I was doing I felt the tell tale signs I was ready to cum.

I'm at the point of no return.

I could either stop and edge myself which was my goal. Or I could keep going and finally cum.

Wait how long have I been here?

Before I could make my decision my balls bounced in my sack as my sack tightened around them and I felt my dick start releasing it's load.

With one final thrust I plunged my dick as hard as I could into the stupid doll thinking you want to measure my output I'll give you my fucking output bitch!

I grunted as each shot of my load passed through my system into the motionless doll.

Splurt after splurt got pumped into the sex doll as I forced more of my dick into the doll only to semi relax as my dick sprayed another shot and I forced my dick just the few extra millimeters making sure the doll got it's fill. Until finally my dick stopped pulsating as my nuts stopped their unload bouncing dance that they normally do.

I panted and collapsed on top of the doll finding it's cushion to be pleasurable as I left my dick inside it's orifice not really caring of anything letting my dick begin its shrinking process and letting the remaining body fluid still stuck in my tubes to leak out into the doll.

My only thought as I panted on the stupid doll how's that for endurance bitch?

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 93 - Day 58 Results

--------------------------------------

Gabe

We sat in the good doctor's office.

I wondered how many times we will be visiting the good doctor.

Dr. Braxter had given us some extra paperwork mainly a auto deposit form so Muschi can start paying us once we undergo the process.  Dr. Braxter told us if we get the paperwork to her by the end of the week she'll make sure our first payment aka our bonus will be transferred to moment we undergo the injection.

I quickly pulled out my phone and quickly found my routing number for my bank and put in my checking account number and pushed the paper forward to Dr. Braxter.  Kel did the same.  As well as Summer.

Dr. Braxter blinked at how quickly we were able to get the information but went onto the next subject.

Dr. Braxter spoke, "Well now that the finances are out of the way.  Let's go over the results shall we."

She looked at us as we nodded.

She continued, "I'll start with the girls."

She pulled up some report from her laptops, "Let's see here Kelly Michaels.  Egg results were good....very good."

She looked at Kel, "Looks like your eggs will accept either chromosome with a 92% fertility rate.  And you have a 57% chance of conceiving multiples from one egg.  That's very good."

She switched from one document to another, "Looks like the calibration device, which I imagine is still in you and reporting?"

Kel nodded.

The 'Calibration Device' that Dr. Braxter was referring to was the little device that the girls showed me when I got back from my endurance test that put them off the intercourse train.  The calibration device was a mini dildo and button that would record the girl's inner workings and would record their contractions which the girls had to do four one hour kegel exercises a day until removed.  The device would also do random vibrations to test their arousal.

The device could only be removed when using the bathroom so they don't fall into the toilet.

The whole calibration testing pissed off Kel as she could having intercourse during this time frame in her typical style she lived at the gym for the past couple of days.

She would come home every day for the last couple of days sorer than normal punishing her body.

Kel admitted the 'random' arousal test hit her in the middle of one of her workouts which made her finishing her set a little more difficult than she expected.

I laughed when she told me the exercise she was doing was squats with 200lbs on her shoulders.

I could only imagine watching Kel do her squats with that much weight on her shoulders and mid squat her device turned on causing her normal sensitiveness fuck with her balance and her legs shaking making her legs work harder from the nasty combo hitting her body.

I lightly wondered if she moaned out loud during her 'random' test in the middle gym. Lucky for her she was in a girl's only gym and not a normal gym.

Dr. Braxter spoke getting me out of my thinking, "Let's see here Ms. Michaels looks like the device is registering your sensitivity at a 7.8."

She looked at Kel with a wolf smile, "My my," causing Kel to blush hard.

She looked at me the smile she had on her face kind of creeped me out, "Lucky man."

Summer spoke, "Is that bad?"

Dr. Braxter shook her head, "No.  Normally girls who do this register their sensitivity averages at about 5.8 to 6.2.  I'm a 6.4 which is extremely fun for me."

She returned her attention to the report, "Contractions register at a 6.8.  Not bad.  A little higher than normal but not bad.  Tightness is at 6.8 which is pretty high but not out of the normal.  Estimated elasticity is 7.2 thats higher than average so that's good.  Lubrication is at a steady.....8.7."

She looked at Kel, "Tell tale signs of a squirter and easily overly wet vagina."

Kel blushed a deep crimson but looked at Dr. Braxter straight in the eyes and said, "Yep."

Dr. Braxter looked at me, "Lucky indeed."

Summer spoke, "Are you judging Kelly for her ability."

123456...8