Step Sister Corruption 091-100

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Braxter smiled trying to look innocent, "Nonsense.  Just making idle comments."

Kel still embarrassed, "We done with me?"

Dr. Braxter looked at Kel semi surprised at Kelly's defiance, "Sorry.  Yes looks like all your results look very promising."

Kel looked at Braxter, "Can I take this damn thing out?"

Dr. Braxter nodded, "If you want."

Kel yelled out, "Oh thank fuck."  Kel stood unzipped her pants from the back to the front, pulled her cover to the side, and pulled out device from her insides.  She lightly moaned as the device exited her insides before she slapped the device and took off the smart watch putting it next to the slick device on Dr. Braxter's desk.  

Kel looked Braxter in the eye, "Keep your torture device."  Before she rezipped her pants back up and sitting down.

Dr. Braxter looked at the entire scene in shock but quickly recovered, "You might want to keep it.  The watch isn't cheap."

Kel spoke, "Thanks but no thanks."

Summer reached out and took it, "Thanks Dr. Braxter."

Kel looked at Summer as she handed it to Kel as Summer spoke, "Keep it."

Kel huffed, "Fine."  As she opened her backpack and tossed the devices into the opening before zipping her backpack closed.

Dr. Braxter watched the entire scene and remained silent though I knew she was thinking something.  What I had no idea.

Dr. Braxter spoke, "Mind if I move on?"

All of us nodded.

Dr. Braxter, "Summer Prior.  Egg is 86% fertile, 27% multiples.  Not bad but about average.  Calibration shows your sensitivity is 6.5 which is slightly higher than average but about normal.  Contractions is 6.2 which is within average.  Tightness is 6.2 about average.  Elasticity is estimated at 6.9 slightly higher than average.  Lubrication is 6.9 which is higher than average."

Dr. Braxter looked up at Summer, "All your results are within normal ranges.  Kind of at the high end of average but still good."

Summer spoke, "I don't understand how any of this is average."

Dr. Braxter spoke, "As you know as we have covered this in class that people have a wide range what is considered normal.  Remember?"

Summer nodded, "But I don't understand how my average scores or Kel's higher than normal comes into play for the test you want to do on us?"

Dr. Braxter blinked and spoke, "Oh right.  Well as I stated earlier that in our testing we were beginning to find certain genetic markers are possibly the cause of some of the more prevalent abnormalities to occur.  I'm just being thorough notating every thing about both the female and male bodies to see where the route cause could be so we have a better understanding."

Summer nodded as if that explanation was enough to valid such an obstruction in our personal lives.

Dr. Braxter breathed a sigh of relief happy that her explanation was enough.

She looked at me, "And you Mr. Newman.  You really out performed during the endurance test that makes me think the readings are wrong."

I blinked at her, "How do you mean?"

Dr. Braxter scoffed, "Come on now you really expect me to believe you lasted nearly 56 minutes?  And with no supplements to help you?"

I blinked at her confused, "I just did what you asked."

Summer spoke, "What's wrong with that?"

Kel added, "Yeah what's wrong with that?"

Dr. Braxter spoke, "Come now.  Normally a guy lasts maybe seven minutes eighteen minutes tops during normal rigorous activity.  Not 56 minutes."

I spoke, "I'll admit I may have used some edging techniques and kind of got distracted but I assure you that time is accurate."

Dr. Braxter sighed, "Still the results, if I throw away your recorded time, is rather impressive."

Summer spoke, "No Gabe is right.  We've done plenty of edging in our personal life."

Dr. Braxter held up her hand, "Fine fine.  I'll include the time but in my notes when I hand it over to Muschi for study that you used various techniques to last so long.  But we may need you to come back either before or after the test for you to do a normal session with our doll to get more accurate readings.  Probably both.

However if I take your time out of the equation the rest of your results are rather impressive."

I blinked at her, "How so?"

Summer, "Yeah I want to hear this."

Kel, "Me too."

Dr. Braxter looked at her screen, "Let's see here the unit measured your length at 8.36 inches which is WAY longer than average.  Girth was recorded at 6.43 inches in circumference again way larger than average.  Estimated Sensitivity is 5.2 which of course is better than normal.  And finally the big factors.  Release fluids measured at 1.2ml of pre fluid, 8.76ml of fluid, and looks like you used 3.2ml of lube for the act.  Your fluid was measured at 96% fertile, 64% Y chromosomes and 36% X chromosomes.  That is quite impressive indeed."

I blinked in confusion, "The what now?"

Summer spoke, "Remember when we went over reproductive normals in class a few weeks back?"

I looked at Summer and nodded, "I think I remember the average for males...."

I looked at her trying to recall all the 'averages' that Dr. Braxter talked about in class.  I vaguely remember.  I spoke, "Isn't the normal like 6 something inches and 4 something inches wide?"

Dr. Braxter spoke, "Close enough."

Summer slapped my arm, "See I told you you were bigger than normal."

Summer's first definite proof to back her claims.

Kel spoke, "And you cum a lot Gabe.  Seeing how males average 5ml of cum and you're shooting out," she looked at Dr. Braxter, "what was that number again?"

Dr. Braxter sighed, "8.76ml."

Kel nodded, "That's over 3 ml more than average."

Dr. Braxter spoke, "Mind you this is a one shot. I'd say his average is more in the 7ish ml range.  Still more than normal."

Summer slapped my arm again, "See you ass.  When we tell you that you're fucking large take our word that you're fucking large."  

I flinched as she smacked my arm and laughed, "Ok."

Kel muttered out, "Explains Mia's reaction the first time he bottomed out on her."

Dr. Braxter blinked, "Excuse me?"

Summer waved her hand at Dr. Braxter completely ignoring Braxter's question, "Exactly ass.  Mia is a short shit and a tiny little thing she is probably only used to a four and half inch cock.  Which is why she keeps accepting only half your dick each time she fucks you. Not your monstrous over 8 inch behemoth third fucking leg."

Kel added, "Seeing how the average vagina depth is roughly 3 inches."

Dr. Braxter smiled, "Remember Ms. Michaels that's before arousal with arousal it can expand to accommodate much longer objects though typically the average is just a little bigger than 6 inches. Granted the real depth of a girl's insides will vary from person to person."

Summer kept going now that she had facts for this instance, "Exactly. You big lug."

Summer stopped in mid sentence, "Wait if he does this and it makes his organ larger.  How much larger are we talking here?"

Dr. Braxter shrugged, "No idea.  If I were to guess I'd say it's a 30% chance he won't grow more than 15% of his current size now."

Kel spoke, "And the other 70%?"

Dr. Braxter sighed, "Could be a drastic increase.  Could be no increase at all.  Could get wider.  Could get narrower.  I have no idea."

Kel instantly lightly hugged her crotch, "Oh jesus."  Before she lightly moaned and her hand started drifting up as she mentally imagined how much bigger I could be.  A slow wolfish smile started to creep onto Kel's face as her eyes became unfocused.

Fucking sex fiend.

I mentally sighed as it was us that created her nympho tendencies to come out.

Summer smacked Kel's leg causing her to stop and blink at Summer before she realized where exactly she was.  She looked at Dr. Braxter turning crimson again and meekly said, "Sorry."

Summer looked at Dr. Braxter, "So what's next?"

Dr. Braxter sighed, "Next we schedule you three to come in, which I imagine you three want it done at the same time.  Is that correct?"

We all looked at each other about confirm the biggest decision that will change our lives.  All of looked back at Dr. Braxter and nodded.

Dr. Braxter looked, "Let's see here there's a holiday coming up that falls on a Monday in a few weeks.  We could get you to come in this Friday sometime and release you Monday.  Gives me an extra day so we can monitor you better."

Kel spoke, "Can't.  Have a meet that Saturday out of town."

Summer spoke, "And I'm scheduled to work that weekend seeing how everyone who could took it off so I'm pulling a double shift the entire weekend.  Which is good.  More money."

I didn't say anything.  Really didn't have any plans other than maybe going on out town to give Kel some support.

Dr. Braxter sighed, "Any way I can schedule you Mr. Newman for another Endurance test this weekend?"

I shrugged, "I guess."

Dr. Braxter smiled, "Great."

She continued scanning the calendar, "How about the weekend after that?  Come in Friday sometime.  We do the test and release you Sunday?"

Kel spoke, "I'll have to double check the schedule but I think that weekend is a BYE weekend no practice no team matches."

Summer spoke, "Plus I normally work weekends."

Dr. Braxter sighed and clicked around, "Ok....how about right before the Thanksgiving week?  It'll be right after midterms. Come in Friday and I'll get you out Monday so you can spend it with your family?"

Kel spoke, "Can't.  Team match before the holiday week."

I smiled knowing this whole thing was beginning to kill Dr. Braxter because I saw her eye twitch as Kel kept having team matches.

Summer sighed, "Come on Kelly.  If you keep putting this off," she leaned over and whispered something in Kel's ear.  Kel listened and looked at Summer.

She then looked at Dr. Braxter, "Fine I can do that weekend.  As long as you write some type of excuse for coach that'll get me out of it."

Dr. Braxter smiled, "I think I can handle that.  What time would you like to come in?  Morning or Afternoon?"

Kel instantly said, "Afternoon.  I'm not exactly a morning person."

Summer add, "Ditto."

I smiled, "Don't care."

Dr. Braxter nodded, "Before I make the appointment I need to warn you no food, liquids, and no sex preferably 12 hours prior.  Also all the supplements need to be out of your system 72 hrs prior."

Kel growled, "Fuck!!! Ok morning.  I can't make it 12 hours without food let alone morning sex.  You're kind of forcing my hand doc."

Dr. Braxter lightly chuckled, "Sorry."

Summer nodded, "Morning will have to work."

I growled, "No coffee?"  I gave Dr. Braxter a look, "Fine but no coffee in the morning is fighting words."

Dr. Braxter lightly chuckled again, "Sorry rules are rules."

She made a few clicks and her printer fired up, "Ok have you set for the weekend prior to Thanksgiving on Friday in at 5:15am.  And potential release Monday at 4pm."

She grabbed the documents that the printer printed up and handed them to us, "Here is your appointment.  Be sure not to eat drink 12 hours prior.  And show up wearing loose clothing preferably sweats in case there are changes to your body your clothes will fit for when you get released."

We nodded and thanked the doctor.  Looks like we roughly five and a half weeks before our lives are forever changed.

As we left once out of earshot.  Summer grabbed me by the collar, "You, me, and Kelly your car now."

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 94 - Day 58 Ginger Visit

--------------------------------------

Sarah Michaels aka Ginger

I spoke to the video phone, "Let me see them."

The person on the other end who looked exhausted moved the phone so I could see triplet babies in their own little beds.  Triplet girl newborns.

I let out an exasperated high pitched "AAAWWWWW!!!!! They're so cute!!!!"

Jesse spoke over the phone, "Yeah they're cute now.  But mommy is exhausted."

I laughed, "I bet.  So did you do natural or did you get cut?"

Jesse sighed, "I originally wanted to do natural birthing but that wasn't in the cards for me once we found out I was carrying triplets.  They had to cut me and I'm still a little drugged."

Jesse turned the phone from the newborns and turned it on her face.

I laughed, "Yeah I'd probably get cut too if I were carrying triplets.  So what are you naming them?"

Jesse looked at me, "I was thinking Rose, Rachael, and Robyn."

I looked at her, "Why so many R names?"

Jesse sighed, "Rory and I agreed that all the girls would have R names.  Plus my grandmother before she passed was named Robin so I wanted to honor her with one my kids named Robyn."

I shrugged, "Makes sense."

I tried to look around, "So where's your husband?"

Jesse didn't bat an eye, "He's probably off getting bars for the girls windows or getting a gun.  Something like that."

I laughed, "Yeah Jason immediately went and got a shotgun when Samantha was born.  Then he got another gun when Jasmine was born.  I think he already had a couple of guns when I met him.  Why are guys so pro gun?"

Jesse laughed, "If they're anything like me he'll need them.  Though now that I say that maybe I should get them fixed now so I don't have to worry about anything."

I laughed, "Too bad that's illegal."

Jesse laughed then winced, "Please don't make me laugh too much.  I'm still healing below."

I blinked and completely forgot, "Oh right.  Sorry.  So how long will you need to heal before you're active?"

Jesse thought about it, "I think they said about 16-22 weeks before I'm healed enough to be active again."

I nodded, "Yeah it was about six months before I was ready for anything after Samantha. She kind of tore me.  I had to get four stitches.  And Jasmine was even worse.  I had to go nearly two years before I was ready for any activity again."

Jesse smiled, "Speaking of tearing.  How was your birthday gift to your son Gabe?"

It was a good thing I was already sitting down.  I looked around to make sure the girls weren't around to hear me.  Jason had come home and left again on another one of his trips.  

His trips were becoming more and more frequent.  If I were the jealous type I'd suspect he had a side girl or something.  But every time he leaves and tells me where he's going I do a check on his phone seeing where it was and each time it tells me exactly where he says he'll be.  Plus we video chat every night when he isn't home.

But still it was becoming so frequent I was going from daily sex with Jason to if I'm lucky once a week.

For a nympho like me that was torture in itself.

I looked at her, "Hold on."

I walked into my room from the living room where there wasn't a camera or at least not as many cameras.  There was a camera hiding in the corner of the bedroom and another hiding in the bathroom.

I sat down at my laptop and quickly logged into the surveillance system, input my credentials, and immediately turned off the cameras in the bedroom and bathroom.

If Jason logs in and asks why I took down the videos I'll just tell him I was talking to Jesse about some icky stuff about her birth and say he didn't need to hear it.

That should be a good enough lie to where he wouldn't question it....I hoped.

Once I confirmed that I was alone and I knew the girls were off playing I spoke in a low hushed tone so my voice wouldn't travel very far, "Girl I should have done some exercising and training before I even tried out my plans."

Jesse got wide eyed, "He's that big?"

I spoke lowly, "Let me just say I needed an ice pack after.  I was that sore."

Jesse started laughing and quickly winced, "Damn it."

Jesse got herself under control before she spoke again, "Now I'm really intrigued.  Maybe once I'm healed I should try him out.  That's if I get your blessing that is."

I felt myself blush, "Girl if you think you can handle him then more power to you.  I just know he brought out a side of me I didn't know I had."

Jesse's eyes went wide, "Ok now you really have to spill the beans."

I spoke quietly, "Maybe another time."

Jesse looked closely into the phone, "Why?"

I nearly whispered, "Because I don't want anyone to hear just in case."

Jesse nodded, "Gotch you.  Well you will still have to tell me all about it."

I smiled, "When you're all healed maybe I will."  Then an idea hit me.  I looked into the phone giving Jesse my usual mischievous smile, "Actually I might come by and see the little ragamuffins if that's ok."

Jesse not missing the look, "Knock yourself out.  Just bring me a burger or something.  The food here sucks."

I laughed, "You got it."

And we hung up.

-------------------------------

I walked into the hospital room after I dropped the kiddos off with their respective friends.  They originally wanted to come too to see Auntie Jesse but I told them that Auntie needed her rest and I wouldn't be long.

Naturally they got all bummed that they couldn't go but when I dropped them off at their respective friends house to play their thoughts of the Auntie quickly disappeared.

I knocked on the door seeing Jesse completely out holding two of the little ones against her chest as the third one was completely asleep in the bed.  I spoke softly, "Knock knock."

Jesse stirred from her sleep and instantly smiled at me as she whispered, "Don't be too loud Rose is still asleep and I don't have a third tit for her to latch onto."

I nodded and walked in holding up a brown paper bag that read 'Victor's Awesome Burgers', "I come bearing gifts."

Jesse smiled, "Oh my god you're a god send."

She looked down at holding the other two before muttering, "Do me a favor grab that bag over there.  There should be a big ass sash in there grab it for me."

I nodded and put the paper bag on the tray where there was some water and a food tray with food unopened.

I tried to be as quiet as possible as I set down my own bag and shifted through the bag until I found the 'big ass sash'.  I held up the pastel red fabric for Jesse to see and heard, "That's it."

I walked over to the bed handing the sash and was instantly handed one of the babies as Jesse spoke, "Here hold Robyn."  

Jesse put Rachel down in between her legs carefully.  She quickly threw on the sash making little ties here and there folding the sash this way and that until she was satisfied with the work.

She grabbed Rachel putting her into the first fold that covered her left side and whispered, "Come on bitch latch on......there you go."

She looked up at me, "Give me Robyn."

I held her away, "No!"

Jesse looked at me, "Hand me Robyn.  You can hold Rose and feed her if you want.  There's a bottle of my milk right over there."

I frowned at her, "Fine!"  And handed her Robyn.  

Jesse quickly put Robyn in the fold on her right side grabbing her mound over Robyn's head until she meekly smiled as she felt Robyn latch on.

Jesse sighed, "There we go."

She reached over and grabbed the rolling table until it was mere inches away from Rachel and Robyn's head.  She greedily rubbed her hands together, "What did you get me?"

I picked up Rose along with the bottle trying to coax the little one to accept the nipple.  

Took me a second to get it just right but I got the little bugger to quickly open her mouth and start sucking on the warm bottle of mother's milk.

I looked up at Jesse happy I hadn't lost my touch and spoke, "A hot pastrami with extra meat, extra cheese, light pink lettuce, extra criss cut fry, extra habanero mustard on a pumpernickel hoagie."

Jesse had a tear well up in her eye, "Oh Sarah you shouldn't have."

She vigorously tore open the bag to retrieve the delectable sandwich that I knew Jesse loved.  I had watched her eat one of these sandwiches every week ever since I had known her.

It was her one vice she allowed herself weekly.  The rest of the week I watched her eat nothing but healthy food that she had prepped every single day.  After work she would religiously hit the gym for a couple of hours.

123456...8