Step Sister Corruption 091-100

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she married Rory her habits changed a little bit but not by much.  She still prepped her meals.  She still had her heart clogging hoagie every week on Wednesdays.  She still hit the gym religiously after work.  But now she added her eccentricities, aka her swinger lifestyle, somewhere on the side.

How she had time to be so open and polygomy I had no idea.

Then she became pregnant and was a little irritated her new cravings kept her from her favorite vice, the hoagie, only to add a new vice which was buffalo wings with ice cream and peanut butter or hot cheetos with cream cheese.  She still tried to prep meals but that was thrown out the window when her random cravings kicked into high gear being more and more unhealthy.  Each time she tried her favorite vice once she bit into the delectable sandwich she would immediately run for the nearest receptacle and proceed to throw up eventually tossing the sandwich away being pissed off.  After the sixth time she simply gave up having her favorite vice and started counting down the days until the little ones were out just so she could have her vice back.

I couldn't bitch much or frown on her weird eating habits or my own pregnancy food of pickles mayonnaise and cottage cheese would be considered just as weird.

First time I ate that in front of Jason he nearly threw up in his mouth and had to not be around when I had my pregnancy food.

Every once in a while when I want to be alone I'll break out the pickles and mayonnaise.  Jason would freak out and run for the hills only to come back with a pregnancy test to make sure I wasn't expecting.  Each time my tests come back negative.  But it's still fun to watch him freak out.

Maybe that's where my son gets his random eccentricities from?

Nah.

Jesse held up the sandwich and lightly whispered, "Please be good please be good."

And took her first bite.

She slowly chewed letting the food roll along her tongue for a second before moaning.  Through the mouthful she loudly spoke, "Thank fucks this is amazing."

Once the first mouthful was enjoyed Jesse proceeded to vacuum the hoagie with amazing speed.

Granted if I loved a sandwich like she did and couldn't have it for nearly seven months I would hoover the sandwich down too.

I didn't have that problem with Gabe or Samantha or Jasmine.  I could eat anything I wanted without fear of running to the bathroom to immediately throw it up.  I just gained a comfort food that before Gabe I thought was completely disgusting.  Usually my cravings just had me mix and match weird combos that when I wasn't pregnant even I thought was weird.  Usually when I'm not pregnant I'll still have those weird combinations just not really often....especially if I wanted to keep my slim figure I didn't dare do any of those weird combinations too often.

After she crammed the last remaining bite and swallowed she didn't let out any shame as she proceeded to let out the longest loudest belch.

After the surprisingly guy sound coming from the unusual source she let out a long sigh with a big smile on her face, "Thanks Sarah I needed that."

She moved the table to the side so there wouldn't be any chance of the new ones banging their heads on the rolling tray.

From here I could hear faint light sucking coming from Jesse as Robyn and Rachel fed on mommy's milk filled sources.  Not to be drowned out by Rose's light sucking coming from the bottle.

I looked at Jesse, "So how long before you're released?"

Jesse sighed, "Until I have a bowel movement.  But because of the drugs and everything I'm so constipated I don't have the urge at the moment."

She looked at me, "But enough about me and the kiddos with the random idle chit chat.  Show me what you came here to show me."

I blinked at her, "What makes you think I came here other than to see you and the new ones?"

Jesse looked at me mischievously, "Because I saw your wicked smile earlier."

I sighed, "Fine.  But this stays between you and me."

Jesse sighed, "Come on Sarah I kept your secret when you shared your urge.  I'll keep this one as well.  Now show me."

I looked at her, "Fine."

I walked over to where I put down my bag where I had my laptop hiding.  While still holding Rose, I pulled out the laptop with it's charging cord and a pair of old headsets that was handed down to me from Gabe when he got a new one.

I set the laptop on the tray and moved it so it was on the other side of the bed so no one walking in would be able to see the screen.

I plugged the laptop in and powered it on.

Once I logged in, I plugged the headsets in and navigated to the location of my hidden file that I had edited down.  Thank you Jason for teaching me how to do elementary editing.

I plugged in the password I put on the shaved down file and it opened up in the assigned video player.

With everything set I handed Jesse the headphones so no one could hear what would come out of the video that I acquired by having Kelly hide for me on the day and simply let it record ALL day until I took Gabe, Summer, Kelly, and their friend Morgan out to dinner with me and the girls.

I stepped back and let Jesse watch uninterrupted as I looked down at her bundle of joy happy to have a baby in my arms again.

I faintly heard Jesse murmur Oh my god and the occasional Oh my with some light moans.

Eventually she stopped and took off the headphones.

She looked at me, "Holy shit Sarah you actually did it."

I blushed but nodded.

Jesse gave me a wolfish smile, "How was it?"

I walked over to the door of her room looked both ways to make sure no one was coming before closing the door to her suite.

I walked back to Jesse careful not to be loud so no one would hear plus I didn't want to wake up the new ones, "Amazing."

I looked at the ground, "And horrible."

I heard Jesse speak, "Ok.... you're gonna have to explain that one to me."

I sighed deciding to spill the beans, "It was amazing because Gabe was able to do something not my husband nor his deadbeat no good running father could do....." I felt my face get hot as I spoke the next words, "made me cum fast, hard, and multiple times."

Jesse blinked, "Honey my husband and other lovers always make me hit bliss multiple times."

I spoke, "Not me. At best Jason has made me orgasmed three times in one session and that was from a lot of stimulation and teasing to get me there. With Gabe on his first thrust brought me to orgasm then afterwards he thrust himself in me I just couldn't help as each orgasm hit me. And each one was stronger than the previous. By the time he filled me up I felt like I was goo."

Jesse listened, "So you're telling me all the times I've watched you do all these teasing sessions you've never orgasmed?"

I shrugged, "Maybe various mini orgasms but never a real orgasm no."

She continued, "And with Jason have you ever had a big one like you're describing with Gabe?"

I shook my head.

She looked up, "Interesting." She looked back at me as she lightly groaned, "So what's the bad side?"

I looked down, "Gabe was much larger than I expected."

Jesse looked at me, "How is that bad?"

I mumbled, "Because I want it again."

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 95 - Day 63 The Braxters Pt 1

--------------------------------------

Gabe

I had pulled up to the location I had plotted in my phone's GPS which was displayed on my car's display.

A loud You Have Reached Your Destination blared over my car's speakers stopping the music I was listening to before the music came back on.

I pulled into the driveway and was taken back at the view I saw in front of me.

Though I should have guessed my location would be amazing as the location took me to the more ritzy portion of the city and I had to go through a security guard telling him that I was expected.

In front of me was a modern two story almost mansion-like house that nearly dwarfed my parents house which looked old but was completely updated inside.  This was new outside and more than likely in.

The huge ass house had a combination concrete, wood, and stone at various locations with a huge arch in the front entryway.  In the driveway which had an impressive 5 car garage on the side.  Two big doors which could easily fit two and a half cars in each bay and then a single bay for a single car.

My car was the only one in the driveway.  Obviously whatever cars there were were in the garages so they don't get snow covered.

I lightly thought I wonder why I'm here?

Well might as well go up and ring the doorbell.

I exited my car completely alone seeing how Kel was off with Summer who was at work.  I think Kel got a ride to go to volleyball practice then would be meeting Summer at work so they could work out together right when Summer got off.

I in the meantime was here.

I walked up to the door, snow clearly crunching loudly as I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell and stood stupidly waiting.

After a few moments a familiar face opened the door....the same person who helped me to my Endurance Doll last week and oddly enough yesterday.

I blinked in confusion, "You?"

The person who stood in front of me roughly stood 5'2" with a slim frame and having the right curves in the right areas.  Her long blonde hair was put up in a cozy up do that I've seen Kel put her long ass hair into when she was off to the gym.  

Outside of the girl's typical hospital scrubs that all nurses seem to wear that I've seen her wear was now in a familiar full body frilly laced suit and absolutely nothing else.  The fabric was nearly see thru to show to me that her surprising large orbs had metal attached to her fun buttons along with showing metal down on her lower lips that were completely smooth.  Not a single hair to be seen on her beyond her head.

And the one thing I never noticed was that the girl had a full sleeve tattoo covering her right arm completely with some type of floral design in a waterfall.

The girl smiled, "Gabe Newman, right?"

I tried to pick up my jaw and somehow nodded.

She smiled, "Come on in.  My mom is expecting you."

Mom?

There was no way this is the place that Dr. Braxter sent me to.

Could it?

The girl stepped aside and said, "Come in.  You're letting all the warm out and it isn't exactly warm outside."

I spoke, "Sorry."

And I stepped into the house as the girl closed the door.

The girl spoke, "You can put your shoes and coat over there."

I looked at where the girl pointed towards seeing a variety of normal shoes sitting on a rack along with coats hanging on.  I kicked my shoes off putting them next to the shoe rack along with taking off my coat and putting it up with other coats.

The girl spoke, "Come on.  I'll show you to my mom."

I nodded trying to not say anything stupid in front of the gorgeous creature in the near see thru flimsy material.

I looked around paying attention to follow my escort, she certainly was dressed like an escort, through the expensive looking house.  The inside was just as stunning as the outside.

Inside on the first floor was a vaulted high ceiling in the obvious open room that was being used as a typical living room.  A huge tv was hanging on the wall above the fireplace that sat in the middle of the room separating the room to the entrance towards the kitchen where the girl was leading me towards.  The view outside showed a huge backyard and a breathtaking view of the city on the hill that this rich neighborhood sat on.

I bet in the summer or spring the view would be breathtaking or romantic but near the winter like we were approaching the outside just looked bleak with the outside view covered in snow.

I followed the girl into the kitchen area making my guess completely right. I also noticed that the girl had tattoos on each side of her ass cheeks right where the meat meets the back of the leg. The tattoos being pink and purple cloth bow ties with semi long cloth trailing down mid back leg.

Looks like this girl likes her tattoos and piercings. Possible into pain and pleasure.

There sitting at the bar in the kitchen area no where near the fireplace that had a roaring fire blazing was Dr. Braxter.  She was sitting drinking something in a mug while looking at a tablet.

The girl approached, "Mom your guest is here."

Dr. Braxter put down her mug and pushed her tablet away to look at obviously her daughter, "Thank you dear."  She addressed me, "Thank you for coming here Mr. Newman.  I trust your drive up here wasn't too hazardous?"

I stood there and shook my head, "Not really no."

She smiled at me, "Can we get you something to drink?"

I put my hands in my pocket, "I'm already caffeinated enough."

She spoke, "You sure?  We have an impressive selection.  And we have freshly pressed dark roast."

Pressed?  Now you're speaking my language.  If people press coffee means they don't skimp on the coffee bean.

I sighed trying to not show my excitement at having pressed coffee, "Fine I'll have some pressed coffee."

Dr. Braxter nodded, "Brynn, dear, could you get our guest some coffee from the press?"

Brynn nodded and got out a big coffee mug.  Before she poured she looked at me, "Cream?  Sugar?"

I smiled at Brynn, "Just a splash of milk is fine with me."

Brynn smiled and nodded.  Dr. Braxter laughed, "You're speaking Brynn's language.  Like me I raised Brynn to be a little bit a coffee snob."

I looked at Dr. Braxter, "Meaning?"

Dr. Braxter smiled, "No sugar, no flavors, black if all possible.  However Brynn likes to cut the coffee's bitterness with a splash of milk like you."

Dr. Braxter picked up her cup and took a long sip before offering her cup out, "Could you top me off dear?"

Brynn looked at the cup and simply turned after pouring my cup and swiftly topped off the mug before turning around again.

Dr. Braxter smiled, "Thank you dear."

Brynn simply hummed before walking over to the large fridge and opening it.  She retrieved the milk and returned to the cups and proceeded to pour some milk.  She turned and slid the big mug towards me, "Here you go sweetie."

I looked at her as she smiled and winked at me causing me to stop from thanking her and I let out an awkward, "T-thanks".

Was Brynn hitting on me?

Or was she being friendly?

I shook my head trying to ignore the obvious signs that something was going on.

Yes I'm thick.  But not THAT thick.

I have noticed that Brynn was wearing an alluring outfit that accentuated her frame begging for someone to pay attention to her body.

I've seen Kel and Summer use this technique though it didn't take much for me to not give them attention as I continuously play with their erogenous zones.

Nor was I ignoring that Dr. Braxter was sitting in front of me in a light robe and probably equally frilly one piece like Brynn to show off her body that she wasn't covering up very well.

I just chucked up their attire to them being very very very open with their bodies in their own home.

I held up my cup towards Brynn and took a sip instantly tasting the rich bold highly caffeinated beverage.

My eyes widened at the strength that flooded my palate.  

Fuck this shit is STRONG.  Better not have more than one cup or I'd be able to beat my car home.  Or at least see sounds and smell colors.

Maybe I should get a take away from later so I could be more than hardened flesh for Kel and Summer.  A tall cup of this concoction could turn me into their personal vibrator.

This cup right here was stronger than my favorite drink from Linoleum and I thought their coffee was pleasantly strong.  This cup made Linoleum's coffee feel like weak dipped coffee with not enough grounds in the filter.

I looked into the cup and even the milk was having a hard time turning the color of the coffee out of the blackness....barely.

I noticed that Brynn had sat next to me whereas I had sat a few chairs away from Dr. Braxter.

Dr. Braxter spoke, causing me to look at her instead of Brynn, "Mr. Newman, you're an enigma to me."

I blinked at her, "Oh?  How so?"

Dr. Braxter took a sip of her coffee, "I asked you to redo the Endurance Test and you did it again."

I blinked.

The thing she was talking about was the same endurance test I had done last time....and yesterday.

I had gone in and again was greeted by Brynn.  Brynn showed me to my endurance doll.  This time I did a faster job.

At least I thought it was a faster job.

I had no idea the time I put in this time but I knew it was quicker.  Sure I started slow but this time half way through my process I was pounding the stupid doll with all my might until I nearly fainted and passed out on the doll.

Dr. Braxter picked up her cup and gave me a weird look I wasn't expecting on her.  It was the same look that Kel and Summer had given me plenty of times before they raped my ass....especially when Lilith's Elixir was in their system.  Dr. Braxter licked her lips after taking a sip of her coffee making me wish those lips and tongue were used on my soldier.

There was enough yearning in the air that you could cut a knife through it.

I felt the usual tightening in my pants as my dragon stirred awake.

Dr. Braxter spoke, "Do you have any idea how long you lasted this time?"

I shook my head.

Brynn whispered behind me, "27 minutes and 12 seconds."

I nearly jumped as Brynn whispered because she was behind me and whispered near my ear.

Ok.....now I knew why I was here.

This bitch wanted a demonstration.

But the real question was this..... could I betray Kel and Summer?

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 96 - Day 63 The Braxters Pt 2

--------------------------------------

Gabe

I stood outside with my phone in my hand freezing my ass off.

I waited for the person I text to reply.

I watched the bubble to pop up showing me that Summer was replying to my text.

The only thing on my phone showed my text.

Me: You busy?

I looked back to see Brynn lightly waved at me and smiled before winking at me and Dr Braxter leaning back against the table her robe flowing open to reveal the same lingerie as Brynn only difference between Brynn's dark green suit was that Dr. Braxter was wearing red with her red robe.

Looks like Dr Braxter favors red.

Come to think of it every time I've seen Dr Braxter she's always worn something red.

I dumbly waved at Brynn as Dr. Braxter smiled at me.

I turned back to my phone wishing Summer would text me back soon before my balls say fuck this and resend back into my body where it's warmer. And my dick gives me the finger and turtles so hard I might need to use my ass just so I can pee.

Maybe stepping outside was a stupid idea.

Just as I felt my dick to begin it's rocket turtle move I saw the bubble come up telling me that Summer was replying.

My teeth started to chatter from being cold.

My dumb ass didn't grab my coat because I thought this little text conversation would be quick. I just underestimated exactly how fucking cold it was outside.

Finally Summer's reply came.

Summer: at work. What's up?

I replied.

Me: I did the endurance test again yesterday and Dr. Braxter invited me up to her place

Summer: ook....

Me: well I came up here not thinking much about it

Summer: what's going on?

I quickly turned around to notice Brynn was drinking her coffee and Dr. Braxter was leaning back having her chest pop out of her robe straining her lingerie as her breasts wanted to be free. I quickly took photos of both of them zoomed up as much as possible to show what they were wearing so Summer could see what I was seeing.

Summer: are they wearing sexy lingerie with you around

Me: yep

Summer: why?

Me: well the whole endurance test came back and I'm confusing her

123456...8