Step Sister Corruption 091-100

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer broke the kiss and looked down.  She lightly laughed before she got down on her knees to join Kel in her meal.

I leaned my head back and thought God I love my life.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 98 - Day 63 Residual Effects

--------------------------------------

Gabe

I watched my girl's enjoy their meat meal while I stood under the blazing lava torrent otherwise known as Kel's favorite temperature for a shower.

I enjoyed them taking turns as they tried to stuff my engorged member into their mouth's as the other one had their mouths wrapped around my nuts.

The feeling of having both my cock and balls in the girl's mouths was exquisite.

If their pussy's weren't so fantastic their mouth's were a close runner up.

But I needed pussy. Not their mouth's.

My hardened member demanded to be inside them not just some runner up.

I looked down at my girl's as they tried to smile up at me with their mouth's busy but their eyes told me they wished nothing but to please me....and get a daily dose of their favorite protein meal.

Looking down I started to notice each girl's technique.

Kel used the muscles in her mouth to suck and massage my cock careful to not use her teeth with minimal use of her tongue.

Though she would trail her tongue on my dick when it wasn't in her mouth and flick it against my tip.

Summer on the other hand not only used the muscles in her mouth to wrap and squeeze my cock to do her bidding but she also used her tongue to massage the under side of my cock coaxing any precum that would fill my penis's tube.

Summer used not only her mouth to kiss and lightly drag her teeth on my shaft when it wasn't in her mouth but fully use her tongue to try to wrap the shaft and flick it along various parts of my dick.

Kel would suck and lightly scrape her teeth on my sack and rolled my nuts using a combination of her mouth and tongue.

Summer on the other hand would suck and pull until each nut escaped it's vacuum confines. She'd roll her tongue trying to tie my nuts into a bow using her tongue and mouth.

Indeed each girl had their own technique.

And each worked.

I grabbed the fun hole aka Kel and lifted her up.

I kissed her on the lips and used a free hand to lift her leg which Kel complied.

With her leg up I felt a hand guide my cock towards Kel's opening just as a mouth latched on to my nuts and Kel lowered herself onto the awaiting pussy piercing object.

I groaned as I felt my hardened dick plunge into Kel's snug confines as Summer sucked on my nuts.

Our kiss never broke as we started our fucking.

Both of us groaned and moaned into each other's mouths as both of us felt our own sensations.

It wasn't long before Kel's body started to lightly tremble as her pussy started to accept being pounded.

Within a few strokes later her lips started to tremble as the hardened flesh continuously passed along it as it entered and exited it's glorious cave.

Moments later I felt pressure begin to expand in Kel's pelvis area making her insides tighten feeling more of the object passing inside out of it.

As the pressure built inside Kel her body started to shake as her canal started to become sensitive and registered each and every sensation until finally her body tensed.

Kel quickly wrapped her legs around me and pressed herself as tightly as she could and her insides hugged my dick and a torrent of liquid escaped her.

The entire time our kiss never faltered continually groaning and moaning as our kiss deepened our tongues exploring each other and the leech on my nuts never let go.

Kel's body shook as her orgasm rocked her body until it subsided enough to let me go causing me to started lifting her with my arms and start the best arm workout.

Our kiss broke and Kel started grunting and begging me to pound her.

I lifted and let go of my weight making sure my training wheels never left it's guide hole.

I got a respectable amount reps in before Kel hugged me again and her legs shook trying to keep me in as her body was rocked by another orgasm.

God do I love this feeling. Edging myself feeling either girls insides try to milk me as their own orgasm rocked their bodies.

It was the best feeling in the world.

Only problem my arm weight became dead weight as she started to slump no longer able to support herself as her body became mush from the orgasms.

I gently let my weight down as Kel went from standing until she was on her knees.

I spoke to my girl's, "Let's continue this one your bed Kel."

Kel lightly nodded as Summer jumped up and grabbed my hand. She quickly exited the shower pulling me along leaving Kel to recuperate from her orgasms. She yelled behind her, "Turn the shower off when you get your legs back."

And we exited her bathroom.

Completely drenched Summer threw me on the bed not giving two shits about anything other than one thing and one thing only.....her own orgasm.

I straddled me and smiled, "I can't wait to feel you explode in me."

With that she guided my tip to her lips and guided herself down.

She groaned as she felt me go all the way in her.

I in turn groaned myself.

Summer bent back down and kissed me as she used her hips to bounce up and down along me.

Summer started to moan, "Yes baby I've missed this ALL day!!!"

She picked up her pace as I grabbed her ass and helped her pound her, "Yes baby pound me!!!"

The slapping got louder and louder.

Summer, much like Kel, didn't last long before her first orgasm to her as she grunted and her body tensed.

I stopped to enjoy Summer's orgasm and feel her pussy contract and try to milk my dick.

As soon as I felt her orgasm subsided I went to thrusting myself in and out which got a Oh fuck from Summer as she arched her back letting me fuck her.

I pushed myself off causing us to roll while I was still inside Summer.

She of course let me.

I grabbed her ankles and folded Summer in half making her ankles touch her ears and started pound her.

Summer begged, "Yes baby punish your pussy!"

I grunted, "Who's pussy?"

Summer moaned out, "Your pussy baby!"

I kept pounded and Summer moaned out, "Oooh f-f-fuck!!!"

And her body tensed.

I kept pounding making Summer groan longer and louder as her orgasm was stretched longer and made her legs shake as I held them in place.

Eventually I stopped to let Summer's orgasm stop feeling every contraction inside her as it tried to milk my cock.

Once I felt her orgasm subside I pulled out and moved Summer to where she was in the doggy position. Naturally Summer just laid on the bed with her ass sticking up in the air as she panted.

She moaned out as she felt me re-enter her now sensitive pussy, "Fuck me baby!"

I grabbed her hips and started pounding her making her ass fat jiggle with each thrust.

I smacked her ass and she yelled out, "Yes baby cum for me. I want to feel you fill me up."

I grunted, "I'm not close."

Summer squealed out, "WHAT???"

I laughed, "Nope."

She moaned out, "Holy fuuuuu..." and another orgasm hit her as I kept pounding ignoring Summer's orgasm enjoying my prey.

Kel eventually crawled out of her bathroom and crawled onto the bed to watch the action.

She looked down at the face planted Summer, "How's it going?"

Summer immediately slapped Kel, "Tag your it."

Kel looked wide eyed, "What?"

I quickly pulled out of Summer grabbed Kel by the ankles pulled her in and inserted my dick into her sensitive pussy.

She yelled out, "Oh fuck!!!" and accepted the pounding.

I looked over at Summer who was mildly quivering with her ass still in the air.

Kel didn't last long before her legs started shaking as she screamed, "III'M CUMMMIINNGGGG!!!!" and her pussy clenched on my dick and a torrent of liquid sprayed against my body and splashed all about.

I decided to be nice and enjoy Kel's orgasm as it massage my cock inside her before I resumed my pounding.

Kel moaned out, "JESUS!!!!" and her big titties started to sway back and forth as her body absorbed each thrust into her.

It was about time I was getting close to my own orgasm.

I spoke out loud to my audience, "I'm close!"

Summer moaned out, "It's about time!!!" but still quivered as her ass remained in the air.

I grabbed Summer and coaxed her to lay on top of Kel. Kel just opened herself to allow Summer to be on top. Once Summer maneuvered on top of Kel she pretty much collapsed onto of Kel.

I pulled out and smacked my dick on Summer's ass before putting it inside her.

Summer took in a deep inhale as she felt her get penetrated again.

I did a couple of thrusts before I pulled out and smacked my cock of Kel's pussy aiming for her exposed clit before I shoved my hardened member back in her.

Kel yelled, "Holy shit!!!!"

After a couple of thrusts I switched back to Summer causing her to groan.

After about the sixth rotation Summer groaned out from her orgasm, "I thought you said you were close?"

I switch back to Kel, "I am!!!"

Kel let out a yelp, Cumming and started shaking badly before a torrent exploded out of her pussy.

I made my final switch on Summer, "I'm gonna cum!!!"

I thrusted a couple of times before I let out my own groan and the series of events transpired causing Summer to hit her last orgasm as she felt her insides got painted by my hot cum.

And I fell on top of my conquest letting to last of my cum shoot into Summer.

Before I fell back onto the ground I felt my dick finally begin to shrinking process and I watched my cum flow out of Summer's pussy to la on top of Kel's pussy before it made its way to the bed.

I smiled and flopped onto the floor happy my dick was finally deflating forgetting my time with Dr. Braxter and her daughter.... whatever happened.

I closed my eyes and passed out with a smile on my face.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 99 - Day 64 Charging

--------------------------------------

Gabe

I woke in my bed in my room alone with four issues.  One was I was starving, completely forgetting I hadn't eaten shit yesterday....well I did have breakfast before I went over to Dr. Braxter's place.  But after that I hadn't eaten jack all day only answering one need.  And it was kind of busy yesterday though I don't remember a fucking thing about the majority of the day.  Still after my little operation of 'Dominate my females so my solider will fucking deflate' had been a huge success causing me to pass out for the second time of the day.  The girl's had graciously coaxed me out of my slumber long enough to help me upstairs and into my own bed.....after they were able to gain movement in their legs that is.

Another issue was I was fucking thirsty as all hell.  I refer to my other issue as to why I'm thirsty.

My other issue I could semi handle now that I was home alone.  I mean if I really want to do something about my urge I could call Karinna or Mia seeing how Kel was out of town for a volleyball meet and shouldn't be back until late tonight.  Summer had dropped Kel off at the college to catch the bus early this morning before she was off to work and would be at work until I think 7pm doing a double shift today....and I think tomorrow as well.  Plus I think Karinna and Mia were working the morning shift until 11ish I believe.  Essentially I could wait, it wasn't like yesterday where my lower appendage and the twins were throbbing so much the only way to deal with it was some deep hard female spelunking.....that or go to the hospital.  I went with female spelunking over having a needle rammed into my veins on my third leg to relief the trapped blood stuck in my engorged member.

I was kind of bummed that neither girl woke me up with a good morning something. A good morning blowjob or good morning fuck. But Kel had to be at the college to board the bus for the out of town meet at 4:30 am which I knew drove Kel crazy because she's not a morning person. And Summer had to be at work at 6am.

So they got up and was out the door early WAY too early to give a good morning anything saying either act would make Kel late and Summer didn't want to waste the gas to take her come back for a quick fuck then immediately haul ass back into town for work.

Can't blame them but I still could be bummed.

My MAIN issue was I needed to use the restroom.  More accurately I had to destroy the toilet.

I looked for my phone before I went into the bathroom and couldn't find it sitting on the charge pad I had next to my bed.  I lightly thought of where it was and remembered that I had left my phone in my pants.  The same pants that was on Kel's bathroom floor.  It was probably dead again as I was only able to charge it while I was on my drive home only getting it at 12% before I brought it into the house without putting it on the charger before the girl's insisted I go shower off the nasty taste that was apparently on my lower member.  I wouldn't know but I'll trust their word.

Sigh

I grabbed my tablet as a constellation prize so I wouldn't be forced to read products descriptions as I sat on the toilet.

I sat there waiting for the inevitable to happen as I started testing the sturdiness of the porcelain structure.

I unlocked my tablet and went into the cloud to see what exactly my phone was able to upload before it died.

I quickly found the photos I took from my phone finding that photos looked really grainy on my tablet as I had zoomed up on my phone's camera which wasn't exactly the highest but was still impressive.  Still the zoom capabilities of the camera left lackluster.  Still I was able to make out Brynn's figure and Dr. Braxter's figure in the photos along with their alluring outfits but that was about it.  There wasn't much detail that could be gleaned from the photo as to how see thru their outfits were.

Then there were some photos after that.

I clicked on the first photo after my world went black.

The first took a second to download onto my tablet before it displayed but with my wifi the download was almost instantaneous.  The photo showed up and it was Brynn in much more detail.

In the photo it showed an obvious passed out me and my pants were still on but my shirt was missing.  Brynn was over me straddling me still in her full suit frilly lingerie showing exactly how see thru her green fabric was showing her tattoo.  She had her arms up and hands going through her long brown hair with a shit eating grin.

The next photo came in and once again the same thing this time Brynn's upper half was on display in full detail including the metal shining from her buttons.  Once again that smile was on display.

The next photo but now my pants had disappeared only boxers and Brynn's garment was missing and I could see another tattoo I missed on her left side more specifically on her rib cage but couldn't quite make out the design other than lines and some weird ass design.  The tattoo probably had more meaning to Brynn than me cause it made no sense to me.  She had her hand over her mouth miming that she was shocked but not overly embarrassed her clothes had mysteriously disappeared.

The next photo this time was Dr. Braxter over me where Brynn was.  My pants were still missing.  Dr. Braxter had this sultry look on her face as she held her hair up.  Her robe was flaring open revealing her red one piece full suit.

Just from the photos I was able to glean a lot of information between the mom and the daughter.  Such things like the good, or in this case the perverted, Doctor had a more ample chest.  Wider hips.  But it was obvious Dr. Braxter put in a lot of hard work to maintain her body...much like my mother had.

I lightly wondered the difference between my mom's body maintaining regimen compared to Dr. Braxter's because their bodies were almost eerily maintained almost identical.

I shook my head at my thought trying to not think of my mom's nude almost succulent.....

Crap there I go again.

STOP IT GABE!!!  STOP IT!!!

I moved to the next photo.  Much like Brynn, Dr. Braxter had opened her suit to reveal her fun bags.

Then the next was almost like Brynn's, Dr. Braxter's garments were missing showing off her body.

Was I looking at some weird ass photo shoot that I had completely missed out on while the girl's posed over my blacked out body?

I closed the photos finding the weird ass photo shoot was a bad idea as my member was pushing against the cold porcelain as I tried to destroy the toilet.

Instead I switched to a game and sat there waiting for my body to finish it's process and hoped my soldier deflated or getting off the john might be painful.

A few levels later on my game and an obvious stench in the air, a quarter of a can of air freshener, and a flick of the switch to turn on the fan later I exited the bathroom.  I was kind of thankful that the girl's weren't here for that.  Though if I'm honest those two girls can definitely demolish a bathroom between what I just did and their tornado effect they do when they want to beautify themselves.

With my major need taken care of I moved onto the next need....thirst and hunger.  This was going to be a double effort.

But first, my phone.

I walked downstairs and into Kel's room ignoring the disaster that was Kel's room.  I entered into her bathroom to find my discarded clothes and quickly found my phone in the front pocket right where I left it.  I walked out of Kel's bathroom with the intent of ignoring the war zone and the aftermath of my or our leftover mess stained on Kel's sheets.

I shook my head at the wanna be Picasso painting that was Kel's sheets with our combined fluid mixed into the sheets and left the room.

I walked into the kitchen where there was a spare charging mat and placed my phone on it to see my phone was at 2%.  Still not enough to go through the fucking thing.

With my phone charging out of the way I made my way over to the refrigerator and opened it.

I looked inside wondering what I should have for dinner.  As my stomach growled like a starved lion I just grabbed food not caring what it was.

I opted for two bananas, a fruit bowl, a couple of greek yogurts, a plastic jug of apple juice from the fridge.  I pulled out bread and threw it into the toaster to make some toast.  I pulled out the electric kettle filling it with water and plugging it in.  I pulled a bowl out along with a couple of packets of thick cut oatmeal.

I was going all out.  I was that starving.

I lightly munched on the bananas as I waited for the water to boil so I could drown that dry oatmeal flakes.

The toast popped just as the kettle started to whistle.  I devoured that dry as I poured the lava water on the oatmeal and mixed in the flavor packets.

I sat down at the table and began to gluttonously devour my meal and drank from the jug not giving a shit if I used a glass or not.

I was out to satisfy my hunger.

After the copious amounts of food disappeared into my stomach I finally felt full after hardly eating yesterday.

I proclaiming my meal a success with a loud and long triumphant belch to no one in particular.

I looked at my devastation and decided I should clean.

I picked up the remains and lightly cleaned up my mess as I went to check on my phone.

11%....shit.

I went over to the sink and cleaned my bowl before depositing it into the small dishwasher my step father went cheap on.  I trashed the remains of the bananas, the yogurt, the plastic bowl that contained the fruit cup and the oatmeal packets.  And I walked over to the fridge's digital readout of items that we were out of and added greek yogurt and the last fruit cup I ate.  So now the list had a couple dozen items needed that would be sent out to our apps that was connected to the fridge so when we went to the store it would read out what we were missing and what we had.

1...345678