Step Sister Corruption 091-100

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer: how?

Me: I guess I put in another unusual time

Summer: what was your time?

Me: nearly thirty minutes

Summer: really?

Me: I guess. At least that's what they're telling me

Summer: and you think that explains the lingerie

Me: come on Summer. I did the test and Dr. Braxter flat out told me she didn't believe my first go at endurance. I was nice to do it again and she still doesn't believe me

Summer: so what are you thinking

Me: I think they brought me here to prove I can last. Otherwise they wouldn't be dressed in alluring lingerie

Summer: so......

Me: so I think I should share with you about this

Summer: are you trying to get my approval to fuck Dr. Braxter and whoever that is?

Me: her daughter. And not your approval I'm just telling you what is going on

Summer: ok. So what are you going to do?

Me: I want to see where this goes but if you tell me no don't fuck them then I'll get out of here

Summer: no it's fine as long as you come back to me and Kelly that's the big thing. We've been through this before. Just give them you're best performance if that's why they asked you there

Me: so you're ok with this?

Summer: not really but if you don't do it then it could affect our deal

Me: ok

I sighed.

Summer had a point.

If it weren't for our "good genetics" then Dr Braxter would have never asked us to take part in this experiment. If she didn't do that we wouldn't have discussed such a life changing experiment with Summer.

If Summer didn't hear it then she wouldn't have gone directly to Dr. Braxter for more information. If she didn't listen then she wouldn't have offered herself as a added bonus if she got us to agree to the deal.

Granted we discussed this topic A LOT.

Then somehow she worked a deal with Dr. Braxter to accept us and her for the max amount to start a comfortable life.

Not many kids our age with our background get many of these opportunities.

I'm excluding rich kids from rich powerful families because they have everything handed to them.

Though a lot of kids from worse backgrounds could say the same thing about me or Kel.

Funny none of this would have happened if it weren't for one simple act.....to help Kel with her problem.

With the conversation over.....and my valuables missing inside my body to get warmer. And my teeth chattering badly.

Stupid weather.....and stupid me for not putting on a coat for something that shouldn't have taken so long.

I walked back inside and immediately made my way to the fireplace to warm up.....and have my body parts go back to normal. And it would be nice if my teeth would stop chattering before they shatter.

Dr. Braxter looked at me incredulously, "Everything ok?"

My teeth chattered, "Y-y-yeah. J-j-just h-h-had to c-c-check I-I-I-in."

Dr. Braxter rose her eyebrow at me but gave me a smirk letting the obvious go.

I chattered, "S-s-so w-w-w-where w-were we?"

Dr. Braxter looked at me. She turned a little bit and reached for her coffee. She took a sip before she spoke, "We were talking about you're rather impressive stamina."

Brynn scoffed, "I'll say."

I looked over at Brynn who was holding her coffee lightly sipping it.

I looked back at Dr. Braxter, "W-what a-about it?"

I decided to turn around and actually face the fireplace now that backside had warmed up and frankly my ass was beginning to cook with how close I was standing to the fire.

I heard Dr Braxter speak, "Frankly Mr. Newman when my daughter told me you had went and done your endurance test early I was intrigued. Then when I heard your results I was impressed."

I looked over my shoulder at her feeling cocky, "And that warrants you and your daughter to welcome me with eye focusing wardrobe?"

Dr. Braxter smiled and looked down at her "attire" before she looked at me, "Do you like?"

The warmth was beginning to help as I felt my dick come out of hiding. Though my balls were still hiding somewhere high in my body.

Glad I was no longer a Ken doll. My dick was back to normal....sort of. He was out of my body but a lot of him was still slowly coming out.

I spoke, "Well I would give you a standing ovation but my manhood has decided to hide at the moment."

Brynn quickly volunteered, "I can help with that."

Check and mate.

I was right.

These bitches wanted a demonstration.

I turned to face Dr. Braxter ignoring Brynn's quickly offered services, "Is that why I'm here?  To demonstrate my endurance live in person?"

Dr. Braxter seductively smiled as if reconsidering my overall character.  She didn't say anything but after a few moments she finally shrugged, "That's up to you.  If your partners don't want you to give me a demonstration then I can respect that."

Brynn frowned and slumped down.  She looked down at her alluring outfit and sighed as if her and her mother's seduction had failed.

looks like Dr. Braxter had more tact instead of getting herself in trouble with trying to tempt one of her students in case if she were being recorded.

Cleaver.

However, her daughter was all for temptation if not flat out wanting her scratch itched as she had hungrily eyed me like I was a savory piece of scrumptious dark chocolate.

Then in an instant I had effectively taken that piece of candy, waved it in front of her face and swallowed it in front of her.

I couldn't blame Brynn for her ire because both bodies looked really really fun to explore.....especially Brynn's metal attachments.

I lightly wondered if the metal on Brynn's was exactly like Jessica's.....always hard.

Maybe the metal shining through Brynn's lower area made her more sensitive.

She'd be my first girl with metal on her that would be fun.

The only question was should I go for tact or go for blunt.

Then I knew who I was....blunt.  I sucked at tact.

But I could be a smartass.

I smiled, "Well as much as I would love to give you a demonstration.  I don't see why I should."

Dr. Braxter looked at me, "I don't see your point."

I smiled at her, "As much as I would love to show you my endurance as much as you or your daughter would love to see it."  I ran my hair through my hair, "Hell I'll come out and say it.  What's in it for me?"

Dr. Braxter looked at me, "So you're asking for a quid pro quo?"

I nodded, "More or less.  Yeah."

Dr. Braxter mused and looked at me, "So me putting my neck out there for you and your sister and female friend wasn't enough?"

I walked up to Dr. Braxter now that I was beginning to sweat from standing next to the fireplace for so long, "You wanted us to agree to your experiment.  This is different."

I shrugged and turned around, "But call me crazy.  Having a student come by for nefarious things might get one in trouble I would imagine."

Dr. Braxter, "So you're resorting to blackmail?"

I shrugged, "Never said blackmail."

I pulled out my phone to show Dr. Braxter the photos I took while both weren't looking and showed them to Dr. Braxter.

Dr. Braxter took my phone and gently put it on the counter and looked at her daughter, "Looks like we have a stalker Brynn.  Show Mr. Newman how we handle stalkers."

Brynn smiled widely, nodded and ran out of the kitchen.

Shit I played my hand too hard.

I looked frantically and was about to run out the door.  Fuck my phone.

It automatically backed up to the cloud so I could easily get everything from my phone.

But before I could act I heard a weird sound before I felt a sharp pain in my neck.

I immediately yelped out, "OW!!!"

I quickly pulled what stabbed my neck and pulled out a small dart looking at my hand. I looked at Dr. Braxter who had a wolfish smile.

I looked back to see Brynn had a weird looking gun in her hands.

I heard Dr. Braxter laugh, "Good shot sweetie."

I stumbled onto the ground barely catching myself before I laid on my side.

Just as I got to my side I felt my world go fuzzy.

The last thing I spoke, "What'd....." as Dr Braxter and Brynn stood over me.

Dr Braxter smiled, "Relax Mr. Newman the mixture will only put you to sleep for a bit."

She looked at Brynn, "Go get the stuff ready."

Dr. Braxter's words got deeper and deeper as she spoke.

Brynn once again smiled and excitedly ran off in my sight the edges of the world slowly started collapsing.

Before I could comprehend what was going on my world went black and the last words I heard were a deep low whisper shame it had to be this way!

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 97 - Day?? Cobwebs

--------------------------------------

Gabe

I awoke ready to start swinging but instantly looked at my surroundings completely confused.

I was in my car.....in my passenger seat. And it was on with the heater was lightly going keeping my ass warm in the frigid cold outside as snow coated my car.

In my clothes and coat.

The only thing I noticed was that my pants was completely open and my dick was out sporting the biggest wood of my life. My dick had all my visible veins protruding and felt like it was on the verge of exploding. My throbbing cock wasn't my only issue.....my balls fucking throbbed ready to fire off.

God I was fucking horny. I needed pussy STAT!!!

I tried to ignore it as my mind was filled with nothing but cobwebs.

What the fuck happened?

What day is it?

What time is it?

I looked at my car's digital dashboard to see the time was 6:37pm.

That answered one question.

I tried to think. Last thing I remember was Dr Braxter accusing me of being a stalker and that's all I remember.

Was there more?

There had to be. But why couldn't I remember what happened?

I tried to remember from receiving a text from Dr. Braxter asking me to meet her at her home giving me her address requesting I coming up early in the morning last night.

I didn't see the text until this morning after the girl's left.

Apparently she sent the text late last night after I had gone to sleep.

I got ready and left for Dr. Braxter's house finding she lived in the ritzy part of town on the hill where the more middle elite lived.

The true elite lived in various parts of the city ranging from outskirts to certain sections of town.

I arrived at her place and was completely stunned at her house both outside and inside.

I was greeted by Dr. Braxter's daughter Brynn which was the same girl I had met during my endurance tests at the fertility clinic.

I had learned she requested me over to go over my second test results finding my stamina unusual.

Upon learning or thinking that she wanted a demonstration I had excused myself to text Summer outside taking photos of Dr. Braxter and her daughter.....

The photos!!!!

I immediately padded my body not giving a shit that my cock was still laying outside looking for my phone.

Where was it???

Shit I couldn't find it.

I looked in the charging compartment in my arm rest.

Found it.

I quickly grabbed it and found a note that was laying under my phone between my phone and the charging pad.

I ignored the note and tried to open my phone but found it dead.

CRAP!!!

Looks like the note was just thick enough to keep my phone from charging on the wireless pad hiding in my arm rest.

That didn't make sense.

I relooked at the wireless charging pad and noticed the button was red telling me it was turned off.

If it was green meant it was on.

And when a phone is charging the light was orange telling me it was charging.

Meaning someone turned off my charging pad.

Only thing is I can't remember if it was me or not.

I could turn on the wireless pad and charge my phone but that wouldn't be too quick. I needed fast charging.

I quickly opened my armrest and opened the compartment underneath the floating charging dock and quickly found my spare cable.

I opened the flap in the cubby under my digital dashboard where the USB port hid, plugged in my cable and connected the cable to my phone so it could start it's charging process.

Looks like I have some time to kill before my phone was charged enough to where I could access it.

I pulled out the note and opened it.

Mr. Newman,

Nice try at trying to blackmail me. But I'm better at your little ploy. I decided to be nice and let you keep your photos. I also hid some photos and videos of my own in your phone.

Rest assured our agreement for the experiment will still happen with nothing changed.

And don't worry about your impressive wood. The effects of what I gave you should wear off a little after you wake up. Though I would encourage you to enjoy it while it lasts. But now that I have gauged your impressive stamina personally I believe you'll be an interesting specimen after the experiment Do get some rest before everything.

Until we meet again.

Dr. Riley Braxter

P.S. Brynn really enjoyed herself. Don't be surprised if you get random texts from her now.

As I read the note I finally remembered what happened.

Well all the way up to where Brynn shot me with whatever they gave me and my world went black.

Fuck!

But what did they do to me?

I looked at my phone and the charging icon was fully displayed on my screen.

Sigh

Guess I'll have to wait to find out.

I looked around to try to figure out where I was.

I quickly recognized where I was....I was in Lilith's Arcade parking lot.

Looks like Dr. Braxter and Brynn was nice enough to make me look like a normie at the Arcade.  I kind of fit in with the whole knocked out in my car with my soldier hanging out.

I debated getting out of the car in the freezing cold or just climbing over the middle section so I could get into the driver's seat.

I decided letting the cold affect my soldier.

I got out letting the outside arctic chill try to affect my unsheathed tent popper.  

JESUS!!!!

Ever seen a person instantly regret a decision and quickly do THE weirdest dance as they scurried to get somewhere warm?

Well that was a stupid idea as I immediately covered my unprotected flesh with the sleeve of my coat as I crab walked trying to speed jog around my car to get to the driver's side.

At least I'm now in the driver's seat and my hopes of the cold affecting my hardened member didn't do jack.

Sigh

Looks like I get to drive home without a warm hole covering my johnson for once.  I drove hoping one of the girl's was home.

I would say that I drove like a bat out of hell getting home but with the snow falling and the ice on the ground I had to be careful.

Still I got home with my rager still in tact and pulsating.

And my yearning hadn't diminished.

At least when I pulled up Summer and Kel were home.  Or I assumed Kel was home with Summer being home.

I got out of the car and hurried into the house.

The moment I opened the door I saw Kel and Summer tear up and run towards me.

Kel, "Oh Jesus there you are Gabe we were so worried."

Kel nearly tackled me but I managed to stay upright.

Summer, "I didn't hear from you at all after our conversation.  What happened?"

Summer hugged me right next to Kel and snuggled into me.

Both girls cried into my arms.

I lightly spoke, "I'm sorry Summer and Kel.  I'm here now."

Summer looked up at me, her eyes wet, "Where were you?  I text you asking where you were?"

I held up my phone so she could see it was still off, "Sorry my phone died."

I decided to leave my phone off even after the drive which had brought it's charge up to 12% on its display before I turned my car off.  It was enough to turn it on but I wanted it at higher to actually find out what happened.  Though I didn't want either girl to know what might be hiding in the phone.  So I decided to keep that information to myself...for now.

She looked at the phone then at me, "How?"

I shrugged, "No idea."

Kel cried into my armpit lightly sniffing, "We were so worried."

Summer finally got herself under control, "Well you can tell us all about it over some dinner."

Both girls pulled away and finally noticed their favorite meal was out for display.

Summer hungrily looked up at me, "Is this your apology?"

I smiled, "Maybe it is."

Kel didn't ask but was already on her knees.  She was about to start but simply kissed me and instantly spat out, "Yuck!  You taste like rubber."

Summer looked down at Kel, "Really?"  She leaned down and lightly licked me and instantly spat out the taste, "She's right."

She stood and looked at me, "Why do you taste like a jimmy?"

I shrugged, "I have no idea."

Summer sighed, "Well you better go cleaned up.  Afterwards I want to hear everything that happened."

I pulled her in, "Mind helping me wash it off?"

Summer smiled that she was in my arms and looked up at me, "Gladly."

Kel quickly spoke, "That looks like a two girl job.  I'm joining."

And both girls pushed me towards Kel's bathroom.

Once the girl's got me into Kel's bathroom, Kel spoke, "I'll get the water going.  Summer you undress him."

Summer nodded, "Right."

Summer unbuttoned my pants and let the jeans fall to the ground along pulling my boxers down after fishing my rod out of the hole that they protruded out of.  Then she removed my coat and shirt.  And told me to kick out of my shoes and socks so my lower clothing could be removed.

I followed her instructions until I was in my birthday suit.

Summer in the meantime peeled off her own clothing.

After a moment Kel spoke already ready for the shower, "Alright.  The water is perfect.  Let's get in."

Summer smiled and pushed me into the shower with her and Kel following.  Summer pushed me directly under the hot lava water as Kel closed the door to the shower behind her making her overly large shower feel cramped with three bodies in it.

Kel dropped to her knees and started scrubbing me with a loofah and soap, while Summer scrubbed me with a different loofah and soap on my upper body.

Summer looked at me while she was scrubbing, "So what happened after our conversation?"

I shrugged, "I honestly don't know.  I thought I could try to blackmail Dr. Braxter into getting more money or something if I were to go through with it."

Kel huffed, "I hate that you went there without us Gabe."

Summer frowned, "I agree with Kel.  You shouldn't have gone there without us."

I smiled, "I know but I wasn't expecting what happened next."

Summer looked at me, "What happened next?"

I looked at her, "That's the thing.  I don't remember.  One moment I was talking to Dr. Braxter the next I was sitting in my passenger seat of my car at Lilith's Arcade with my soldier at full attention both him and the twins hurting badly.  My cell phone was dead and a note.  I immediately drove home once I switched to the driver side.  The rest of you know."

Kel looked up at me, "So they drugged you?"

I shrugged, "I don't think they drugged me."

I tried to think but the whole blacking out and waking with a long stick maybe I was drugged.  I just had no idea with what.

Summer spoke, "Baby you wouldn't still have a hard on without some drugs."

She sighed and I could tell she was trying to remain calm.  Kel was too worried to immediately jump to her usual psycho bitch mode.  I looked down to see Kel was lightly applying soap to my flag pole as she mused with a delightful smile, "Let's wash off that nasty slicker taste shall we."

Summer spoke but there was heat in her voice though calm, "What was in the note Gabe?"

I sighed, "The note said something about her being better at blackmail and my actions won't affect our deal.  That's it."

Summer sighed, "Well that's good I guess.  Though I'm really tempted now to tell Dr. Braxter to shove her deal where the sun doesn't shine."

I smiled at her, "You'd do that for me?"

Summer nodded, "Of course baby."

She came in for a kiss and I lightly groaned in her mouth as I felt something warm wrap around my veiny stick.

1...345678