Stepdad Brady and I Pt. 02

Story Info
Daddy teaches me how to satisfy a man.
1.2k words
4.48
8.2k
7
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants in this story are over 18

He smiled an evil grin, he patted my ass and we went and ordered pizza, we ate then he told me to clean up then for me to go have a shower and to make sure I was clean everywhere. He pointed at my ass, meaning to clean that out as well. I got in the shower and washed all over, I used the wand to get myself cleaned out.

When I got out of the shower he came in, I dried off with him watching me, I went to put on shorts but he said I would not need clothes till Monday when Mom returned. He turned me around and checked me out, bent me over and probed my ass with his index finger. He did not force it in but he checked it thoroughly, he wet his finger and got to the first knuckle.

He grabbed my penis, and smiled, I looked at him if there was something wrong with it.

"Damn Billy you have a tiny cock, what is it four inches hard?"

"Yes Sir I thought I was about average."

He laughed out loud.

"No Son you are definitely below average, and I want you to shave all the hair off of your body, and I mean all the hair, pits too, I want you smooth as a bottom. Do it Now!"

I grabbed the shave cream and stood at the sink and did as I was told, he slowly undressed for me, first his tee shirt. This guy had the most incredible body I had ever seen, huge pecs, washboard abs, hairy upper chest and that bulge only seemed to get bigger. He pulled off his socks and even his feet got me horny.

He stood there for a minute or two before the shorts came off, his jock wet with precum, I so wanted to lick his bulge right here right now. He slid his thumbs under the waistband of his jock and his massive cock flopped out. Not only thick but long and uncut, his cock dripping precum, his cock still was not fully erect and he had to be over eight inches.

My ass tightened at the sight of his massive penis, he stood there and smiled at me.

"Like what you see Billy, bet you never seen such a big cock in your entire lifetime have you?"

"No Sir, it's so thick and so long and so big."

My voice wavered and I was drooling at the thought that I might be able to hold his cock in my hand.

"Get that body shaved smooth for Daddy, ass too, I want you hairless, then you get in the shower with Daddy and wash my body."

The really good thing about this was I had very little hair on my body, my pubes and a bit on my ass, and a trail from my navel to my pubes, and around my aeriolas, and in the center of my chest. Once shaved smooth I got in the shower with him.

He put me under the water to rinse the shaving cream and hair off of me, he ran his massive hands all over to make sure I was shaved smooth. He approved and handed me the soap, I washed this man meticulously, I would not miss and inch of his magnificent body.

Once clean he and I got out, he waited for me to wipe him dry, I so enjoyed drying his massive cock, and his furry balls. I quickly dried my own body and turned for his approval, he found a few hairs on my ball sack so he grabbed the shaver and shaved them smooth. He bent me over and checked my ass and gave his approval that I was perfect for him.

"Billy men have hair on their bodies, women shave their bodies for men, a cock sucker like you has to do all he can to satisfy a man like me, do you agree?"

"Yes Sir anything you want or need you just tell me Sir."

He placed his hand on my back and guided me to his bedroom, he threw the covers off of the bed and lay in the center.

"Show me what you can do for Daddy Son."

I got down on my knees in between his legs and ran my hands up and down his furry legs.

"Okay Son not so rough, nice and soft, be very gentle with Daddy. Show Daddy you love him and his body very much."

My touch was soft and gentle, my hands glided over his legs and thighs, down to his feet, he instructed me to lick his feet, suck his toes, run my tongue between his toes, make Daddy moan. I followed instructions, I was soft and gentle, I kissed and licked my way up his body, I was close to his cock and balls when he stopped me.

"Son you can't just dive for Daddy's cock, you need to make his whole body feel it, foreplay is the key Son, make Daddy want you to suck his cock, lick his balls, make Daddy want to put his cock deep inside of you."

I swallowed hard, but followed instructions, when he moaned I knew I was doing the right thing, I kissed his ribs to his nipples, to his neck to his Adam's apple. I was hovering over him I so wanted to kiss him.

"Did you want to kiss Daddy Son? Cause you can kiss lick and suck on anything on my body."

I kissed him but again I was to rough, he taught me how to kiss properly, nice and soft and gentle, he had me moaning, my cock dripping, a load ready to burst out of me. He pulled me back and told me to play with his cock, but to be gentle or else.

I got back on my knees between his legs, I rested my hands on his thighs, then slowly softly ran them to his engorged penis. It was so thick, so hard, throbbing, leaking precum, I peeled back the foreskin and smiled as I brought my lips to his shiny knob. He took in a deep breath as my lips sucked on the tip of his cock.

I ran my tongue all over his knob, he took in deep breaths as my tongue hit his hyper sensitive spots, the rim around the knob one of those spots on this man. I slowly took his cock into my mouth, my tongue lapped at the base, tickling the spot just under the knob.

"Oh fuck Billy I somehow knew you would be a great little cock sucker the first time I met you, I'm sorry if I was mean to you but I so wanted to put my cock in you so many times, the frustration of it was driving me crazy."

I pulled his cock out of my mouth, my hand holding it like a breakable favorite toy.

"This makes up for all of it Sir, what else can I do for you Sir?"

"Lick Daddy's balls for him Billy, Daddy likes his balls licked."

I ran my tongue all over his balls, sucking in one nut at a time, I made mad passionate love to his balls. He pulled back his legs and instructed me to rim his ass, I started slow, my tongue all over his furry butt, when I hit his hole me cried out like I had hurt him.

"I'm sorry Sir did I hurt you?"

He did not respond he pulled my face into his ass and mashed my tongue into his hole.

"Lick Daddy's hole for him Son, rim it real good for Daddy."