Stepdad Brady and I Pt. 03

Story Info
Sucking cock and stretching my tight little hole.
1.4k words
4.62
6.4k
8
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Participants in this story are over 18

I worked his hole till he pushed me off, he laid me on the center of the bed and lay on top of me, his eyes on my own, he leaned in and kissed me. In this very moment I went from hating this man to being in love with him. I had to have him in me all over me, I wanted his seed in my virgin ass.

He made love to my body holding my arms over my head, his lips and tongue ravaged me, I needed to cum soon or my body would explode. He took my cock into his mouth and ran his tongue all over it, my balls tucked in and I blasted him with my seed. He drank every single drop I could feed him, he sucked me till my cock ached.

He licked my balls which kept my cock rock hard, then he folded me up and ran his tongue along my ass crack. I screamed bloody murder when his tongue made contact with my hole, he smiled and worked my hole till I opened up enough to get the tip of his tongue in. I was frantic, I could not control my body, my blood was boiling, my balls ached to be drained once more.

"Like Daddy's tongue in your hole Son? Wait till he puts his cock inside of you."

"Please Sir I need this, I need you in me Please Sir, Please."

I was begging this man to push his massive penis inside my tight virgin ass, I wanted him to rip me wide open, tear me apart, fuck my brains out. He pulled his tongue out and unfolded my tiny frame, he lay on top of me his whole body on top of me. I grunted under his weight but I was where I wanted to be right now.

"I'm not to heavy for you am I Son? Daddy doesn't want to hurt you in any way."

"No Sir this is perfect, but could you kiss me again please Sir?"

He pressed his lips to mine, his arms around me holding me tight, he pulled back.

"I want to fuck you Billy, no wait I want to make love to you Son."

I almost started to cry, he would make love with me. He rolled us over I would ride him so I could take what I could take. Right now I wanted his big cock deep inside of me, I wanted it all in me deep and fast. Reality was this was going to hurt and he knew it, my tight little ass was not ready for such a massive intrusion.

I went and grabbed the lube from my room and he lay there arms folded under his head, I got on the bed and leaned in and kissed him. I slicked up his cock, then slid what I could in my hole, he told me to push out as I was about to take his massive cock inside of me. I got the knob in but my ass was a steel trap, it would not let more than his knob in me.

He made me get up, I was in tears as I could not satisfy him.

"I'm really sorry Sir, I really am a useless little faggot who can't even take a cock in his ass."

He pulled me in and held me close to him.

"Son you are never to say anything like that about yourself ever again, Daddy does not want to hurt you, I want us to be able to enjoy each other, you can't expect to take such a big cock on your first time. Let Daddy loosen you up so you will be able to take Daddy's cock in you."

He sat on the side of the bed and had me lay over his lap, like he would spank me, and yeah I was all for that. He ran his hand over my ass cheeks, he had me spread them so he would have better access to my hole. Using lube and spit he got a finger in me, I swear I would cum with just one finger in me.

"Relax Billy, Daddy will not hurt you, breath in and out, stop clenching your ass."

I did as he instructed and it worked, he got his finger in, first the index, the his middle finger, then both, then a third, he finger fucked me till I was loose enough for his cock to possibly enter. He lay back and had me straddle him, I got his knob in then the shaft slowly disappeared inside of me. My hole was on fire and I felt like a massive pole was being pushed thru me.

I got three quarters of his cock inside of me, I seemed to have hit a wall, his cock could go no further. He slowly pulled back then right back in, the feeling of his cock in me had me giddy, I was ready to shoot all over this man, my balls ached from not being able to cum. I started to ride him his cock in then back almost all the way out.

He was moaning and groaning, his cock was getting a work out.

"Damn Son your ass is so tight Daddy's cock is being squished inside of you."

"I'm not hurting you or your cock am I Sir?"

He smiled at me, pulled me in for a kiss.

"No Son you are not hurting Daddy, this feels incredible, Daddy is going to cum soon deep inside his Son's tight hole."

I was ready, I wanted his cum in me, I wanted it in my mouth as well but I had to have his seed inside my virgin ass first. He reached in with his huge hand and stroked my tiny cock, three strokes and my cock exploded. The contractions on his cock in my ass made him blast a massive load inside in me, he pushed his cock deeper inside of me pushing his load deep in my tight hole. On the last push his cock bottomed out, his cock deep inside of me now.

I lay on this mans body, I was worn out, my cock deflated his own slowly shrinking, I pulled off and most of the cum he shot in me seeped out. I got up and got a damp cloth to wipe the man clean, he lay there not moving, I cleaned up his cock then put the cloth in the hamper.

I got on the bed beside him.

"Sir are you okay? I didn't damage you or your cock did I? Please Sir tell me it was alright what we did."

He opened his eyes and stared at me, he reached up and grabbed the back of my head with his huge hand. He pulled me in for a long sensual kiss, his lips pressed to mine, his body all sweaty, the odor intoxicating.

"Billy Son that was some of the best sex I have ever had in my entire life, that ass of yours is so tight. You and I will keep doing this, you are amazing in bed Son, now lets get some sleep so we can play again tomorrow."

I got up to go to my room, he asked where I was going, I told him I assumed he wanted me to go to my room.

"Shut the lights off Son and get in here with Daddy, I need you to snuggle with me tonight."

I shut off all the lights, locked the doors and went to his room, he was under the covers, he pulled back the covers and had me snuggle in close to him. He pulled me half on top of him, my leg over his thigh, my head on his shoulder, my arm over his magnificent chest. He pulled me in for a kiss then told me good night.

I snuggled in close to him, his body so warm, his scent making me hard once again, he soon was snoring, I slowly dozed off amazed at where I was and what he and I had just done together. I fell asleep smiling and grinding up against my Daddy.

I woke at four, he was getting up to pee, I too needed to drain my bladder, I went in as he was walking out, he tapped me in the ass as he walked past me. I drained and peed, I wanted to keep his load in me for as long as I could but it was boiling out of me at this point.