All Comments on 'Stepdad Carl Pt. 19'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
WTF?

This story makes no sense. Tom and Scott are madly in love and planning to be together after graduation. But when graduation happens, Tom unexplainably accepts a job across the country? Choosing work over Scott - completely incompatible with Tom’s character. Plus a 22 year old recent college grad is running an entire east coast office and in less than 8 months he’s a workaholic VP! Unreal and beyond reason. During this entire time, he and Scott haven’t see each other once, and Scott has had sex with several other men (Tom doesn’t seem to mind at all). And they don’t even know how to greet each other or whether to kiss or not, and debate Tom staying at Scott’s or to share a bed?! Then Scott asks Tom to marry him, he say not right now, but when Scott again proposes at the airport, Tom immediately screams YES?! This is honestly all over the place and makes no sense. And that last scene at work also makes no sense - not at all how a real CEO would interact with his employees.

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago
Double WTF????

Agree with the other comment. The is now insanity. I prefer to hear more about Darren and Billy and Dad and Timmy. Tom is a tool and Scott is too good for him. I'm pissed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES