All Comments on 'Stepdadys Reluctent BBC Sissy Son'

by Shybunny93

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AardieAardie10 months ago

Were they feeding female hormones? Some seriously sick crimes going on here.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Get an editor or at least start using a word processor with spell check and actually make an attempt at fixing what it points out.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It started out interesting, then got dumb. A young, testosterone filled guy, working on a girl, would gladly say "fuck off" mom and dickhead. There's just not a chance in hell, with his thoughts being what they are, he would slink down and put a cage on and blow some asshole. He could have slowly been brought back around with the hormones, maybe some surgery and training, but this thought he would just fall in line, totally ruined the story.

sissybbclover69sissybbclover6910 months ago

Enjoyed the story and would love to see more of the stepson serving his stepdaddy. Definitely a good amount of spelling and grammar errors but it is getting better. Keep it up!

Samantha47Samantha4710 months ago

I want bbc so bad like that

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"Also you beter be ready to do this every morning before school, when you get of school and before you go to bed. because this is your now Dailey life style."

There are five typos in this one sentence alone. It's very, very difficult to appreciate the content when you have to ignore so many errors.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

How would he even know how to put on stockings and a chastity cage?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story is not well written. There are too many "grammatical" errors to start. Additionally, the story lacks imagination. Boring.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good content, but for the sake of all that is Holy, at least learn to use a spell checker!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShybunny93@Shybunny93
Iam just an curious individual, that has very particular kinks. ;p My discord- Shybunny93 - lets chat ;) If there is anything you won't me to write or have suggestions just let me know. I like sharing ideas! :) I have more stuff on hentia foundry if your interested! ;)