Stepdaughter Serves Brunch

Story Info
Stepdaughter serves brunch.
995 words
4.27
9.7k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scottalk
scottalk
82 Followers

"I'm already on the way," I said. Fifteen minutes later I was heading in Stepdaughter Elise's direction, anxious to sink my face into her soft melons.

She called this morning and said her Mom (my wife) was coming over on her lunch break, and they were going out to eat, but she needed me inside her now. "How long will it take you to get here," she asked.

Half an hour later, Elise opened her front door wearing absolutely nothing. Her Persimmon size breasts called to me as I walked through the door and laced my arms around her shapely torso. My cock was silently pulsing, screaming to get at her.

Our lips met, and our tongues began exploring, touching sensitive pressure points. She was constant sinewy movement. Kissing her firm, pointy breasts, I tasted a sweet vanilla flavor, sending me into another gear.

Tickling my ear with her tongue, Elise began teasing me, whispering.

"It took you so long to get here, I was beginning to think that you didn't want any more of your pussy. So, I'm trying to decide if I still want you to fuck me. Do you want to fuck me?" She teased, still whispering.

Elise began working her way down my anatomy, kissing my neck, pulling my sweatshirt up, and lightly biting on my hypersensitive nipples. I patted her jelly-plump ass and played along. "Would I have arrived so fast if I didn't want you, Elise?" I whispered back.

"Well, you did get here pretty quickly," she grudgingly admitted. She released my straining cock from my sweatpants.

Elise's tongue traveled slowly up and down my shaft, licking my oozing pre-cum as it seeped from my swollen dome, then she puckered up and wrapped her sensuous lips around it, sending me through the roof as she cupped and massaged my creme-filled berries.

Each time she released my cock from her sensuous lips, she made that pleasing popping sound. I liked that. It not only felt good, she looked delectable as her head bobbed up and down on my hard cock.

She was squeezing my cock, urging my cream forward into her waiting funnel. Her eyes were saying yes, as she pumped my goods harder and faster. I held her head with both hands as my sperm splashed down into her throat. She gripped my buttocks, moaning seductively as she gulped and swallowed all I had to give.

Licking the cream from her lips, Elise led me to the couch and said, "it's riding time," and ordered me to sit. I was still semi-hard. Elise stood in front of me, legs spread, and patted her wet pussy. "You need to fuck this, she said. It's hot and it's been longing for you."

"Is that my breakfast?" I asked playfully as I pointed to the luscious gap she presented enticingly before me.

"No Daddy, it's more than that. This is your Brunch, and you're gonna leave here full this morning. Then, I'm going to lunch with Mom. Should I tell her we're fucking? I think she wants me to fuck you because she's always talking about what a good lover you are."

She had my cock rock hard again. Climbing onto my cock, she released a satisfying sigh as her wet cunt descended smoothly down my pulsing hardness.

Breakfast was over, she was serving up lunch. Elise leaned forward and offered me her sweet melons, and I obliged, my lips tweaking her stiff nipples while I fondled one in each hand.

Cowgirl style, she fucked me, pleasing us both, alternating between bouncing for a few minutes on my pussy loving cock, then switching to gyrating and grinding, forcing my cock as deep as she could get it.

"This is your Brunch, Daddy, her sexy voice whispered in my ear. When I woke up this morning my pussy was calling for you. If you hadn't come to me, I was going to bring her to you. Oh, your cock is so fucking hard, keep fucking me like that."

Oblivious to time, we fucked, unconsciously delighting and pleasing one another. I grabbed her ass cheeks and flipped her over onto the couch lengthwise. Her head was hanging off the couch, but neither of us cared.

I had already come once. The second explosion would take longer. She spread her thighs and said, "Yes, fuck me, fuck me hard, your hard cock belongs in my pussy."

My sweat was dripping onto her breasts, and she was loving it! She was throwing her pussy at me, and I was pounding her, going deeper with each thrust. She reached one hand out to brace herself, but it was too late.

We laughed as we fell to the floor, but we kept on fucking. I paused to grab a pillow, and she raised up as I placed it under her buttocks, giving us better fucking leverage.

Placing her legs over my shoulders, I braced myself and pumped her soaking wet pussy into tomorrow. Elise was screaming now. "You're fucking me, fuck, fuck me!" She screamed.

"Open your mouth, I told her. I'm going to come in your mouth and on your face." Close to exploding again, I pulled out of her hot cunt.

As soon as I spread across her belly, Elise opened her mouth. "Yes, I want it," she said. My juices streamed between her open lips. She moaned, lapped, and licked as I sprayed her lovely face. For dessert, I lip massaged her swollen button until her juices gushed forth and overflowed.

"I have to get ready for lunch with Mom, she said, after a few minutes of recovery. That was magnificent. Next time, I want you to talk nasty to me.

Now hurry, she might come early." I dressed quickly and met her at the door for a savory goodbye kiss.

Returning to my car, I thought about what Elise said about her Mom. So, the wife brags about my skills to Elise, that's interesting.

scottalk
scottalk
82 Followers