All Comments on 'Steph - Crossing the Line'

by megal0maniac

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

New the end. Try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why not win her affections then? Why not marry her? Why not be the man you think you are and the piece of shit you’re acting like.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

I know that shaved pussies are a thing now, but why would a married woman with an unenthusiastic sex life keep her pussy shaved?

.

It’s simple: if a husband doesn’t take care of business in the bedroom, someone else will. The sex the wife is, the more opportunities she’ll have.

.

Since the best friend said that he’d fucked other married women, the husband should havseen this coming. I find it difficult to believe that husbands somehow don’t know when they aren’t doing the job in bed, unless they just don’t care anymore.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Nice. Welcome to the fold. Keep 'em coming.

ctdansctdansover 2 years ago

I could see it happening since he was a cad to begin with. A true friend would have said when you separate or divorce call me but if you can't wait then my loss, you do someone else. He could still bang her when she does separate or divorce he just won't be first in line.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Please keep the stories coming (pun not intended). 5 stars.

Angry_White_Cuck2021Angry_White_Cuck2021over 2 years ago

What he also did not tell you.. the selfish bitch left her kids behind too. Did not want them slowing down her pursuit of cock and a good paying job where she can get some more cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just another pathetic, disgusting gutter slut who somehow tricked a guy into marrying a whore. Shaved pussies are for pedophiles, by the way. If it takes that to get a guy interested, he's got bigger problems.

GhostdogginGhostdogginover 2 years ago

You deserve to meet the love of your life. Have a whirlwind romance and get married shortly after. Settle down and have kids while your love for her grows to point that you cant imagine life without her......then find out the kids arent yours and Ron has been plowing your wife since the beginning, divorces you and takes everything and you spend years living a shitty life paying your ex wife to fuck Ron in your house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A sad story. About a man without values, a false friend and a cheap whore. What we got? A very bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Its you or somebody else." The answer to that is pretty obvious and easy for a man of virtue. Yeah, I know, there's nobody like that in this story.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I guess hubby was being an ass not wanting her to work but maybe she could wait until they start school . I hate when a spouse man or woman complain when the other is working hard to support the family and they need another to satisfy them sexually. As for the friend there is never room for fucking your friends husband or wife . That’s a major Nono and anyone who does should be caught and have there ass beat . The devestation on in this case hubby to maybe find out and lose his wife and best friend in one shot . As for the trouble making wife who obviously wasn’t happy showed the pig she was by fucking his friend. That’s just evil

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i'm not a writer but I think you need to slow your pace down a bit and add much more detial in your storie's .... this was the 3'rd maybe 4'th story i've read that you wrote .... you would write a lot better storie's if you would control your EGO and put the proper detial's in your storie's in the future ....

NorajbNorajbabout 2 years ago

Who needs friends like that. How can any best friend fuck his mates wife even tho she is a real whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, the husband was a total chauvinist for wanting to support his wife and kids, since his father wasn't around as well as had a girl boss for a mother? There was nothing chauvinist about that, he clearly was a man trying to overcompensate for what he didn't have as a kid, not to mention that if wifey was so 'Intelligent' and 'Witty', why didn't she start a business from home or work part time as the kids go to school? Oh right, that goes against this poorly written story and goes against the manwhore's narrative to justify his actions, even though he acts like his best friend's father by sleeping with women and immediately just dipping out after getting an easy lay.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nothing to write home about!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous