Stephanie and the Joys of Dogging Pt. 04

Story Info
Stephanie undertakes 3 trials to join the Dogging Society.
2.7k words
4.37
14.7k
14

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed unbelievable to her that it was only a month ago Becky invited her as a guest to one of these parties and now she was going be initiated as a full member. Wearing only a negligee, Stephanie stood in the middle of an open field in front of an audience of men and women from the Dogging Society, some she recognised from her last attendance and witnessed her being fucked. However there was one that was conspicuous by his absence. PW. Stephanie had hoped to see him tonight and hoped even more that he played a big part in her induction mostly because she hadn't stopped thinking about his big cock stretching out her tight pussy and cumming inside her. The show must go on, she thought, and there were plenty of other cocks she could give attention to in his stead.

Becky stood beside Stephanie and addressed those in attendance in a loud and dramatic fashion. "Ladies and Gentleman, we have a new potential member to join our ranks but first she has to the pass the initiation. A series of trials to see if she truly belongs as one of us!"

Stephanie experienced a battle of emotions as she looked towards the crowd whilst Becky made her speech, mostly between nervousness, excitement and horniness. A battle that's been raging since Becky informed her of the initiation process a week ago. Becky neglected to say what kind of tests there might be but Stephanie trusted her judgement. After all she hadn't steered her wrong yet.

Becky moved behind Stephanie and brought her lips to her ear whispering, "Are you sure you want to go through with this?"

Stephanie turned to her friend and nodded. "Yes," she said quietly with a smile.

Becky returned the smile, "Good. Remember to have fun." Stephanie could feel Becky's cool breath on her neck every time she whispered, it drove her wild. Becky's fingers traced down Stephanie's neck to her shoulders where her negligee was tied together with a simple bow on each shoulder. All it took from Becky was a simple pull of each one to undo them and the negligee glided delicately down Stephanie's body, exposing her nakedness for everyone to see. Stephanie's cheeks glowed a rosy shade of red and her pussy gushed as she felt everyone's lustful eyes on her.

"The first trial will be the Bukkake!" Becky declared. "Will any men who would like the lovely lady in front to suck their cock, please form two queues in front of her." A vast majority of the men came forward and as was instructed formed two queues in front of Stephanie. The first two men in front of the queue Stephanie guessed to be in their late forties, early fifties max. She drops to her knees in front of them as they dropped their trousers and underwear. Their cocks were smaller than PW, Stephanie doubted she would come across a cock that big tonight, however they were a good size for her to play with and immediately got to work rubbing and stroking them simultaneously. With her delicate fingers, it wasn't long until both cocks were fully erect and pointed at her mouth.

"Which one of you lads want to be first?" Stephanie asked, looking up with a playful grin.

"That would be me love," The guy on Stephanie's right responded as he lightly tapped her face with his cock.

Stephanie giggled flirtatiously and grabbed his cock. Her tongue ran up his entire length until her lips touched his tip. Without hesitation, she opened her mouth and took a majority of his cock inside her mouth. Since she was told of her impending induction, Stephanie had been practicing with a dildo she purchased to practice and prepare for this night. Listening to the enthusiastic moans of the guy she was sucking off told her the practice had been paying off. As she continued to suck his cock, Stephanie's free hand stroked the other man's cock, making sure her hand moved from base to tip at a steady pace.

"Don't forget to suck me off too darling," the other guy spoke up. Stephanie's lips slid off the first guy's cock to respond.

"How can I forget about you handsome." She moved her head towards to his cock and moved her lips right down to the base so her bottom lips were on his sack. She held herself there for a couple of seconds before withdrawing to get some air. The guy's smaller size and Stephanie's dildo practice made it easier for her to deep throat his cock. She bobbed her head up and down his cock, not once breaking eye contact, whilst her hand played with the first guy's cock.

Once she got a good taste of both guys' cocks, Stephanie alternated her lips between the both of them until they were both ready to cum. The guy on the right was the first to shoot his load, his spunk landing on Stephanie's forehead. The other guy wasn't far behind, his cum dripped over the bridge of the nose. Both guys wiped whatever cum was left on her face, like she was a towel to wipe cum, and relocated to the back of the queue.

"Had enough?" Becky teasingly asked.

"No. I want more!" Stephanie responded. She could feel the cum of the first two guys dripping down her face.

Becky clapped her hands and the next two guys stood in front of Stephanie. They looked younger, mid thirties Stephanie guessed, and wasted no time. They had their cocks already out and erect, all they needed now was Stephanie's mouth. She was happy to oblige and got to work sucking the guy on her left and stroking the guy on the right. Their cocks were a little bigger than the first pair but nothing she couldn't handle now as she took turns sucking each one.

"You are such a good fucking slut!" one of them cried out when Stephanie started vigorously sucking his cock. Previously Stephanie might have taken offense at being called a slut but now she was in the middle of a public field, sucking off a guy she doesn't know, and with two other cum loads dripping down her face, she found the name quite apt.

"You got something for this filthy slut?" Stephanie giggled knowing it wouldn't be long till his cum joined the collection on her face. The man groaned as an explosion of cum shot out of his cock and plastering her face with some even getting in her hair. His friend lasted a little longer but his spunk too found itself on her face leaving Stephanie with a thick, creamy mask.

"More!" Stephanie screamed as cum began landing on her breasts. Becky clapped again and to Stephanie's surprise four guys stepped forward and created a circle around her. Stephanie smiled and got to work sucking off the guy in front of her. She couldn't believe her luck as she sucked the fifth guy in a row, knowing there three other cocks she needed to give attention to. Surrounded by horny guys and watched by everyone else, she was finally the centre of attention and loved every second. Her pussy tingled harder with every cock she sucked, every moan and grunt the guys made when her lips were wrapped around their cock and every load they left on her face. By the time she had finished she had eight different loads from eight different guys.

"Congratulations," Becky said after all the guys returned to the crowd. "You have passed the first trial. After a quick break we will begin the second."

"I'm looking forward to it." Stephanie replied. Underneath all that cum was a massive smile.

Becky approached Stephanie, taking a picture of Stephanie's cum glazed face with her phone. "How is everything going?" she asked.

"Great!" was Stephanie's ecstatic reply. "Thank you for inviting me here."

"Well the night isn't over yet and the best is yet to come." Becky smirked as her hand ran up Stephanie's thigh stopping short of her wet pussy lips. Becky leant over and whispered in Stephanie's ear. "Or in your case cum." As Becky walked away after that tease, Stephanie bit her lip in sexual frustration. She had hoped Becky's fingers slid all the way in her pussy.

For the rest of the break Stephanie found herself chatting with the men and women of the society as they complimented her cock sucking and congratulated her for making it this far before moving on to topics like last night's telly. Stephanie found it surreal to be having a civil conversation naked and with her face covered in cum especially when she was chatting to a guy whose cum she's currently wearing. It dawned on Stephanie that it wasn't just the sex part the people enjoyed here but the element of socialising too. Replace the hot public sex with something like discussing a book you've read and it felt no different to other social clubs. Why would anyone want to replace the hot public sex though? Stephanie pondered as a couple of men and women discussed football results.

"It is time for the second trial!" Becky's voice meant that break time was over and everyone returned to their positions. "The Gangbang!" Stephanie was pleased to hear that because her pussy had been craving for something to be thrust inside her for a while now.

"About time I get to pound that slut's tight pussy," Stephanie overheard one man say to his friend. She giggled, enjoying the fact she had become the centre of these men's horny desires, many of who were older than her. She lied herself on the grass and spread her legs in front of everyone, tantalising them with her wet pussy.

"Come and get it boys," Stephanie teased. The gentlemen, who was in his fifties at the latest and was the first guy she sucked off in the first trial, stepped forward. His cock was already standing at attention as he knelt in front of Stephanie. "Are you for this?" She asked him, running a finger between her pussy lips.

The old gentlemen didn't say anything. He just smiled and guided his cock inside Stephanie's pussy. The surprise made Stephanie arch her back and moan. Her wetness made it easy to slide his cock in. Every thrust he made was accompanied by a guttural grunt. In stark contrast, Stephanie's moans sounded delicate and soft.

Whilst Stephanie was getting fucked, a man in his thirties stepped forward next and knelt near Stephanie's face, hard cock in hand. Stephanie lifted herself up onto her elbows and opened her mouth, inviting the cock inside. He didn't hesitate and now Stephanie had two cocks thrusting inside her. Sometimes more is definitely merrier as she felt those cocks slide in and out of her holes.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" the first guy said, pulling his cock out of Stephanie. She was disappointed he hadn't decided to cum inside her but was happy he had decided to deposit his load over her breasts. The cock that she was sucking soon followed suit. Stephanie realised that in this trial, her breasts were going to be the canvas and their cum was the paint.

More guys followed, each bringing their own style of fucking. One guy preferred slow yet deep thrusts, letting Stephanie feel his entire length inside of her whilst another went for more quick thrusts that didn't feel as deep. No matter their style for fucking, they all finished the same way. When the last cock shot its spunk on Stephanie had a total of eight guy's loads running, dripping down her curvy body.

Stephanie laid back and caught her breath. Her finger instinctively moving over her tits, scooping up some of the cum that had been deposited on them and licking them clean. Becky came to sit by her side. "There is one more trial left then you are full time member," she explained.

"I'm ready," Stephanie replied as she sat back up.

Becky grinned, "Good. The trial begins now." Her hand moved up Stephanie's thigh like it did earlier on and this time, to Stephanie's delight, Becky slipped two fingers inside. Stephanie gasped and smiled, Becky's fingers felt good but what felt even better was her thumb making circular movements around Stephanie's clitoral hood. The feeling of pleasure was intense but as quickly as it arrived it was even quicker to go when Becky removed her fingers and thumb.

"Why did you stop?" Stephanie asked breathlessly.

"Can't have you squirting too early," Becky got on top of Stephanie. "Not when I have only just begun." She followed this up by kissing and biting Stephanie's neck. Stephanie moaned, wrapping her arms and legs around Becky.

Becky's tongue moved down Stephanie's body, licking up some of the cum splattered all over her breasts. "Oh Becky," Stephanie whispered has she felt Becky's tongue flicking her nipples. In her orgasmic ecstasy she had forgotten the first rule of the club, no real names. Fortunately no one seemed to have heard or care as they were memorised by Becky moving down Stephanie's belly and reaching her final destination: Stephanie's pussy.

Stephanie had experienced many pleasures since being exposed to dogging but the way Becky's tongue swirled around inside her already pussy ranked at the top. The way she guided it to brush against her most sensitive areas, the way her tongue alternated between different movements and speeds to keep her guessing made Stephanie's entire body convulse with pleasure. Everything felt like it was melting away as her pleasure grew more intense. The fact she was outdoors, surrounded by horny men and women staring as her friend eats out her pussy. Even the disappointment of PW's absence. Right now it just felt like all there was in the world was Becky and herself

It wouldn't be long before she squirted. Stephanie tried to warn Becky as she felt her tongue getting deeper into her pussy but she couldn't think straight, the pleasure was overwhelming all her senses and her ability to talk in nothing more than moans.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" Stephanie finally screamed but her warning was a second too late. She had just ejaculated all over Becky's face. Stephanie felt a little embarrassed as she laid back, her cheeks turned a bright red. She saw Becky rise up from between her legs, fresh cum dripping from her lips and down her chin. Most importantly, Becky was licking her lips and smiling.

"That tasted so good. I need to eat out more often." Becky giggled.

Once all parties, especially Stephanie, had recovered, Becky stepped forward to address the crowd once more. "Having passed all three trials, our new Initiate will finally be admitted to the Dogging Society." A round of applause rung out across the field. "We will now give you your Dogging name, the name which others will refer to you by. You shall be called Duchess of Cum." Stephanie blushed, still feeling the multiple loads on her face and tits trickle down her still naked body. Once the address ended, everyone came up to congratulate Stephanie on a job well done, welcoming her officially into the Dogging Society.

It wasn't until Stephanie got home when she got a message from PW apologising for his absence, he was caught up in work related drama, he also congratulated her on becoming the Duchess of Cum and that he hopes to see her when there is next a meet. Stephanie lied back in her bed and smiled as she reflected on who she was even before hearing Becky utter the word Dogging. It was by definition a life but one without adventure or a great deal of friends. Now, in a short amount of time, she had discovered more about her own sexual tastes then she did the last several years and was finally a part of a group. A group that could help broaden her sexual horizons even further. After all, she thought as her pussy began to twitch at the thought of future encounters, if that happened in just a couple of months, imagine what would happen after a year.