Stephanie Teases Pt. 02

Story Info
Stephanie Takes a big step and lets them touch.
2k words
4.21
9.6k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie had been putting on a show for the builders two or three days a week for over a month now, she absolutely loved the feeling of being watched, and there was often a crowd of twenty or more men gathered to watch her now.

She still had not met the right man, but her sexual desires were being met by masturbating to the crowd, however this last week or so she wondered what it would be like if they could touch her, feel her naked body as she masturbated. Stephanie had hatched a plan and she was standing on the street at the front entrance to her building gaining the courage to walk across the road and put it into practice.

Stephanie saw a face she recognised, a man that had watched her from the beginning, and she hurried across the street between traffic, it was now or never if she was to do it. She fell in walking beside the man and said, 'Afternoon,' her heart racing.

He looked at her, then stopped and looked more closely, 'it's you, the girl,' he seemed surprised not knowing what else to say clearly.

'I am, I hope you have had fun watching me across the road?' she said with a little shake in her voice.

'You bet,' he replied.

Stephanie was terrified, and felt sick as she said the next bit, 'I want to take the next step, but I am really nervous about it, because that means having men in the room to watch me.'

'Wow!' he said, 'how can I help?'

'I want three or four men I can trust,' she said heart in her mouth.

He stopped, and pulled her out of the main part of the street into an alcove of the building site, 'can you explain that a bit better please?' he said.

'I want to put on the show, but with men with me, and let them touch me and kiss me, talk to me, but I don't want to have sex, would that be a problem?' she had said it, got out exactly what she wanted to happen.

He thought for a moment, and then said, 'I can think of three men that would be OK with that and honour your request not to be fucked.'

Stephanie thought that her surprise at that word showed that she was inexperienced. He clearly expected her to say something but she did not know what.

He continued, 'look, you can come to the workman's office at 5pm if you want, I will have the men there, and you can do the show there if you want. The rest of the area will be empty by then, it will just be us, and there are loads of cameras on the outside so we would be on camera being in there with you, so you can trust us.'

Stephanie was not sure, she was worried about whether they would behave themselves, but he seemed very genuine and he was right she had seen all the cameras, and the police turned up all the time to break-ins. She took a deep breath and said, 'OK.'

'Meet me here at 5 pm then,' he said.

Stephanie had not planned for this, but by the time she got back to her apartment she knew what she would do.

At 4:55 she walked out of her apartment, a long coat on hiding what she had underneath. She had no underwear on and the dress she was wearing was one that buttoned neck to knee down the front with decorative buttons, right now, none of those buttons were done up.

At a minute to five the guy appeared, and silently took her into the site and to the office, as they got to the office, the guy said, 'there are a number of cameras inside the office, we have moved them to point at where we have cleared for you, there are a large number of the men in the security office across the other side of site wanting to watch, is that ok?'

Stephanie replied, 'that is amazing, I love that, of course it is ok,' as she entered office and saw three workmen, they all looked a little nervous, which made her feel better.

'Hello,' said one, 'I can't believe you are here, you are much prettier close up.'

Stephanie blushed, and said, 'thank you, my name is Stephanie.'

There was a reasonably large desk that was clear and had been cleaned, which she headed for, she took a deep breath and said, 'I will put on a show like I do in my apartment, you can watch, and you are allowed to touch with hands and lips, but you are not allowed to put them inside me? Is that OK?'

There were nods of agreement, and some mumbled, 'yes.'

The guy that had brought her in spoke, 'Stephanie, all of us here have agreed to play by your rules, we all think you are amazing putting on the show, and we want this to be able to continue, so if you say 'no' or 'stop' we will' There were nods of agreement all around. So she took off her coat, taking care not to reveal anything, then stood in front of the desk, the four men clustered around.

Stephanie took a deep breath and pulled the dress open exposing her right breast, she let them all get a really good look, and closed her dress, she adjusted the dress and exposed her left breast, again leaving it exposed for several seconds letting them all enjoy the view.

When she closed her dress again she spun on the spot and stood with her back to them she slowly took the dress off her shoulders and worked it down her back until the top of her bottom was visible, then dropped it to the floor. Her beautiful round arse was exposed, and she let them drink in it for a few moments, then turned around her hands covering her pussy. They clearly marvelled in her tits on display, but one hand then the other she removed them from hiding her pussy revealing her beautiful bald pussy to them all.

Stephanie backed up until her bottom touched the desk, and then hopped on to it, she made sure that she was facing one of the camera's that was watching. She kept her legs together, but with her hand indicated she wanted them to close in. They cautiously followed her instruction and gathered around her, she slowly opened her legs exposing her pussy lips, then ran a finger up and down them, her nervousness had gone and she was revelling in them watching her, she wanted them to touch now.

As she moved her hand away from her exposed pussy she took the hand of the guy that had shown her in, and guided it to her left tit. His rough workman's hands so different to her soft smooth skin.

He stroked her breast gently, his rough hand on her nipple exciting her, as one of the other men started to gently caress her right breast, his hand slightly less rough, but the sensations it created for her were just as strong. She moved her hand back to her pussy, and pull the outer lips apart, revealing her pink inner lips and the wet hole they protected, and her hand rubbing the slightest amount over her clit. Stephanie moaned, her play along with the excitement of the hands on her driving her wild. The two other men started to stroke her legs, running fingers up her inner thighs, and oh so close to her hand on her pussy. They all watched as she rubbed her clit, the sensations of their hands driving her mind wild and her body was responding, here and there she felt muscles tense, and little spasms of joy. One of the men rubbing her leg, intertwined his hand with hers, rubbing across her clit, her moan at that was louder than any other she had achieved on her own.

The men playing with her tits were focusing on her nipples, they had never felt so sensitive to her hands, she loved their touch, and their eyes on her. She moved her hand down and slipped a finger into her pussy, the man that whose hand she was touching obeyed the instruction and remained outside, rubbing her clit, the feeling of him doing it felt like nothing she had experienced before and she knew she was about to cum. She relaxed into that orgasm, knowing that she would not stop at this. She felt her pussy tighten around her fingers as she moaned loudly, cumming harder than she ever had before, driven by the rubbing that didn't stop as she climaxed.

As she climaxed her head swirled, there were four men with their hands on her body, she was cumming for them, but she also thought of the unknown number of men that were watching her through the security camera, she pushed her legs open and her fingers deeper, making a show for the camera, the idea of being watched driving her orgasm more than anything else.

The climax had passed its peak and she was calming again now, but she was not ready for this to stop, the hands that were stroking her seemed to be all over her body now, they were stroking all of her skin, and she shuddered with the pleasure of the thoughts of how her body was being touched and watched. The men seemed to be swapping about, but she did not want to open her eyes to see right now, she felt different hands on her breasts, her hand briefly connected with one of those and she immediately recognised it as the one that rubbed her clit. The hand rubbing her inner thigh was the rough skinned hand of the first guy. His hands moving to massage her buttocks and then back onto her legs, she loved it, as she moved her hand back to her clit.

Stephanie checked that she was still aiming her pussy at one of the camera's and started to rub again, after a moment she released it was missing something, and moved her hand to find the rough hand, she guided in across her pussy, as it moved across them it played just a slight amount with her lips, she smiled that felt good. Moments later her hand was intertwined with the rough hand again, playing with her clit together, her moaning restarted, and she was convinced that it was an involuntary thing, she had not meant to, but the feeling were so good.

She used the rough fingers to part her pussy lips again and set them to rubbing up and down her inner lips, which caused her to shudder with delight, his palm pushing hard into her clit as he did it, she pushed two fingers between his fingers, and into her pussy, she pushed them deep for two or three pumps then removed them. Stephanie brought those fingers to her mouth and may a show of licking them clean the excitement of putting on that show with the palm pressure on her clit driving her towards another orgasm.

When her fingers returned to her pussy her mind was full of the show she was putting on, the men watching her pussy being played with, and them watching and enjoying her orgasms. She pushed her fingers back in, and rubbing in the right spot on the top wall that chimed with the pressure that was on her clit that was being rubbed, she moaned deeply, and knew another orgasm was coming. Stephanie held that orgasm off as long as she could, her moaning becoming louder and louder, then as she was able to hold it no more, she let rip, shaking and jolting as her muscles tensed and spasms rocked her, she just focused on being watched as she flopped back onto the desk completely spent, her breathing shallow and fast.

When she was full aware of her surroundings again, there were no hands touching her, they were all standing back watching her. She quickly jumped off the desk and picked up her dress put it on and grabbed her coat.

'Thank you,' she said and bowed the camera.

'I will show you to the entrance,' said the first guy she had spoken to and they walked out the office together.