Stepmom's Club Ch. 01: Candace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, what would he think?" Charlie said.

"He is probably thinking about his secretary," I said, "These are things you'll understand soon."

"But... like, you didn't want me to bang Derrick's Mom, but your husband...," Charlie began.

"The rules are complex, Charlie." I told him.

"What if Derrick finds out about us?" he asked.

"He might be mad. But not as mad as if you had slept with his Mom. You don't owe my husband anything, but you have to be loyal to your friend," I said.

"I don't get it," he said.

"I know, it's tough sometimes," I said, "Do you regret it?"

"No. God no! That was great," Charlie said.

"That's all that matters in this moment," I said.

"Can we... do it again?" he asked.

I reached forward and grabbed his limp cock.

"I know you're young, but I don't know if you're that virile," I said.

"It's just... maybe with more practice," he said.

"So long as you promise to keep finding girls your own age," I said, "I'm making a man out of you, but I got a man of my own, however complicated things are. I need you to be working toward sharing what you learn with some young women."

"I can," Charlie promised.

"Good. I want to see a girl look at you the way you looked at me or Derrick's Mom," I said.

#

"And with that, he did," Candace said.

"I have seen with him the Florentine girl, a real beauty queen," Mary said, "Good work. I'd be jealous."

"I wouldn't. I would be upset if he settled for less," Candace said.

"So how many times did you do it before he found his girl?" Jasmine asked.

"Probably ten times," Candace said, "And six times since."

"You still are?" Jasmine asked.

"He has a lot to learn, yet," Candace said, "And so does she."

"She? Are you... does she know?" Mary asked.

"They're both hungry to learn," Candace said, "And that girl's appetite can't be contained to just Charlie, or men."

"Oh," Mary said.

"You've never?" Candace asked.

"Of course, but never in that sense. Always my own age," Mary said.

"You don't like them young?" Jasmine asked.

"Is that a proposition," Candace teased.

"No," Jasmine said, flushing a bit.

"It's just, my husband aside, most of my hookups have been my age at the time," Mary said, "Including..."

Jasmine and Candace leaned in.

To be continued...

12