Stepmom's Club Ch. 03: Jasmine

Story Info
Jasmine saves her stepfather's job by seducing the new boss.
2.7k words
4.4
1.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/01/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Jasmin's Story

To understand my stepfather, you have to understand my biological father. My biological Dad was a talented guy, but not the most social. You know, not the type for small talk at the water cooler, drinks after work, etc. He abhorred the people he saw as kiss-asses working their way up on charm. But he also couldn't read cues, and was frustrated that he never advanced in his career. He took to drinking, and while he was never physically abusive, he wasn't someone to be around.

My stepfather was different. He came from the same hardscrabble background of my father, but he had talent and charm. He and my mother met and fell for each other, and he was more than willing to raise me like I was his own. He wanted to give me the life he didn't have, and the one my father couldn't. It was more than money or a nice house, it was warmth and family.

Shortly after I started college, there was trouble. His boss, who founded the company and was my stepfather's mentor, died suddenly. Before his death he was in talks to give my father a big equity stake in the company and set him up to take over. But none of that had been done, and without a will all he had went to his scummy brother.

His brother, Vernon, was the awful spoiled baby of the family, the one who felt entitled to everything without work. My stepfather's boss had given him a modest allowance to live off to keep him off the streets, but no more. With his brother out of the way, Vernon saw the company as his personal piggy bank, and he brought on his three illegitimate sons to serve on the board. My father's path to the top ended, and suddenly he felt lost.

I didn't know most of this, as I had gone back to college after the funeral. But when I came home for Spring Break I saw that the stress had aged him. His hair was graying and he looked tired. He also was short-tempered and irritable, and I was afraid he was going down the path my father had gone down.

The tipping point was when Vernon's youngest and least talented son, Brian, was installed as boss over my Dad. Suddenly my Dad went from second in command to answering under four untalented reprobates who were destroying everything he helped build.

I wasn't going to let that happen. Luckily my roommate at the time was pre-law and told me all things that she suspected they were doing that would get them thrown in prison for money laundering, embezzlement, and other corporate crimes. Hell, she said their Instagram accounts could get them 20 years each, but I would need to get documentation to really seal the case. That became my mission.

#

I figured I should target Brian, the dumbest one. Dumbest, but I have to confess he was hot. Stupid hot. And endlessly horny. That is how I found him in his office, blasting porn at a high volume and jerking off. I had gone in with a plan to put the screws in him and make him give up information, but my mind went blank.

Brian's a gross, lecherous piece of shit, but damn, was he hung. Honestly, for a second my anger at him for taking my stepfather's job was replaced with anger that he was wasting that huge cock with masturbation.

He looked up from the porn, but didn't stop jerking off.

"Who are you?"

"Jack's stepdaughter," I said.

"Stepdaughter? Nice!" Brian said.

Ugh, I was back to being grossed out and angry at him for the right reasons.

"Is that the smut you're watching now?"

"What are you, the IT department from my old job?" Brian asked, "Shit, I keep my shirt on this job. What's the problem?"

As if to prove a point, or, more likely, out of habit, he began unbuttoning his shirt.

Fuck, he looked good. I have to imagine his whole life involved porn, the gym, and partying. But that gave me my way in.

"There is more to life than jerking it to step-sibling porn," I said.

"Yeah, what?"

"Role-playing office porn," I said.

I began to unbutton my blouse. In his naked state, I could see his boner raise up even more. In spite of my hate for him, I was turned on. There were probably ways where I could have avoided fucking him, but he was too stupid (and stupid hot) to hold him responsible for his father's choices.

We did office roleplay. We began making out while he played with my breasts, and I touched his sculpted body. His looks and the forbidden nature started to get me legitimately off.

Brian, however, struggled to keep a storyline going. What blood was in his cock wasn't in his brain, and he alternatively wanted me to be his boss, his boss's stepdaughter, his intern, and the office cleaning staff. He definitely had porn-induced ADD, (but not ED).

I was able to shut him up a bit by giving him better head than he deserved. His monster dick was a visual excitement when I first saw it, but the reality of the struggle came in when he pushed my head for deep throat action. I had to come up for air and use my tits for fucking just so I could breathe. No good deed goes unpunished.

Luckily, he moved on from head and picked me up in his strong arms. He bent me over the desk and lifted my skirt. He yanked my panties down part way, and rubbed his tip against my slit.

"You're so big," I said, to get him going.

"You like it big, baby?" he asked, slapping my ass with his cock with surprising force.

"Yes, if you can give it to me," I said.

He slid in me and I gasped. I had been properly wet, despite his distracting ADD and deep throating. But I wasn't ready for his size. I swear, I could have drawn his cock in fine detail just from the feeling in my tight hole.

Brian didn't seem to know, or care, about the pain I was feeling. And that may have been a good thing. Had he pulled out, I may have chickened out. He kept going, not too hard or fast. He was just feeling me out in the way that pleasured him. As he went started to feel really good. Still, it was a strain. I caught my reflection in a chrome lampshade, and could see my mascara smudging under my tears. I hadn't felt this used since I lost my virginity at a frat party freshman year. That memory got me even hotter.

After a few minutes of plowing he pulled my hair back.

"Hey, I want to try something," he said.

"Not anal," I prayed.

I wasn't a virgin there, but there was no way I could handle him.

Instead, he lifted me up and sat in his chair. He sat me facing him and placed me on his cock. I slid down his cock and winced again as I felt him stretch me out. But again, he didn't notice or care. He just took my hips and bounced me up and down. It was relentless, but as we started going he moved a thumb and started playing with my clit.

"Oh, baby, play with my clit," I said.

"I like it when chicks are extra wet and their pussy twitches in orgasm," he said matter-of-factly.

He might be dumb, and he didn't see the cues, but I didn't doubt he'd made many girls cum. I knew I might regret this hookup later, but I also knew I would regret not doing it even more.

I felt myself building up to orgasm. Brian must have begun to notice on some level, because he began adjusting his stroke and angle. He took one hand off my hips and pulled me head in close to his. He looked me deep in the eyes.

"Come one babe, you're so close. Let's come together," he said.

"I'm trying," I said, still straining dealing with his large cock.

"Don't worry babe, it's easy," he said with confidence that made me believe him.

He grabbed my ass and began driving deeper. I gasped and closed my eyes and the orgasm took me. All I felt was the rush of the orgasm and the pangs of his thrusts that seemed to find ways to push further into me than I thought possible.

I don't know how long the orgasm lasted. I know I felt like I had gone unconscious for a minute and woke up still bouncing on his cock.

"You done?" he asked.

I nodded, still unable to speak.

He came to an abrupt stop.

"Did... you... come?" I asked as I struggled to find the words and breath to speak them.

Before he could answer I looked down and saw his cum leaking out of me as he pulled out.

"Yeah, it was great," he said.

He grabbed some tissues from a box on his desk and offered me some. We both wiped up.

He looked at his watch.

"Time for my late morning nap," he said.

With that he walked over to a couch in the office, took a folded blanket off, covered up, and went to sleep. I stood there, getting dressed, and marveled. He had no questions about this whole situation. He didn't think of why and how this all happened.

But I recalled I was here for a reason. I got on his computer. Luckily, his passwords were written on a post-in note by his monitor. He didn't have any real documents of his own I could use, except for some receipts for things bought on the company credit card. But he had high-level access that allowed me to see his brothers' and father's emails and accounts. There was a lot of incriminating evidence. I found a thumb drive and began downloading all the evidence I could find.

I looked over at Brian. He had rolled over in his sleep, and his naked front was showing. Even limp and asleep, his cock was still impressive. I was still sore from hook-up, but I felt a hunger for him again.

But I remembered this was for my stepfather. I gathered all the information that I could and made to leave.

As I was leaving, I was approached by the security guard in the building.

"Ms. Everwood," he said, "Come with me."

I thought I was caught. There must have been monitoring of Brian's office. Of course they would be, who would let that idiot go unsupervised? Would he tell my stepfather?

"Hurry," he said, and pushed me into the stairwell. As soon as the door closed, the elevator opened. I looked through the small window on the stairwell door and saw my stepfather coming out.

"Okay, he didn't see you," the security guard said.

"What are you doing?" I asked, confused.

"You wouldn't want your stepfather to see you in this condition, would you?" he asked.

He held up his cell phone with the camera on. I saw my smeared lipstick, running mascara, and messy hair. There would have been no way to confuse the just-fucked look.

"Come one, to the office," the security guard said.

We went to the security office.

"You got that thumb drive with the documents?" he asked.

I knew I was caught. I held it out.

"Okay, keep that hidden," he said.

"What?"

"You're collecting that information to get dirt on Vernon and his sons, right?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said, "How did you know?"

"IT and I have been working on this ourselves. Terry, our old boss, was a good guy. You know, real professional, but also knew us by first name, about our families, and our lives. Your step-dad is like that as well. But those bozos are driving this company into the ground. If you've got a way to get the word out, we'd love that," he said.

"How did you know... you know, with Brian..."

"Webcam. Trust us, IT has done their damnedest to prevent that moron from falling for Nigerian Prince schemes and malware. We could see what you were doing," he said.

"Oh, fuck," I said.

"Yeah, you said that more than a few times," the security guard said.

"You won't tell my stepdad, will you?"

"No, but I do have some advice. Wait two weeks. We keep the security tapes that long. If you wait two weeks to hand that information off, we can clear all traces you were here. No one needs to know," the security guard said.

"But Brian will know," I said.

"Dye your hair. I know it sounds dumb, but Brian can barely remember the women he sleeps with, and has literally been confused by a dye job or a wig. No one is going to believe a corporate criminal anyway," the security guard said.

"God, I wish I knew you were on this before I fucked him," I said.

He shot me a look.

"You didn't look that way on the camera," he said.

"Okay, fine. You know, in a better world he'd be working as a gigolo," I said.

"I'll take your word for it. In any case, wait two weeks and give the information to the newspaper or authorities, however you have it figured out, okay?" he said.

"I will," I said.

I got up to go, but paused.

"Did you or the IT person record what was on the webcam?" I asked.

"Yes, but we'll delete it," he promised.

"Okay. But before you do... could I get a copy?" I asked.

He agreed, and when I got it, I left the office. I went to my friend with the information, though not before stopping at the pharmacy for some Plan B. I was on the pill, but now way was I having that idiot's baby.

#

"So," Mary said when Jasmine finished her tale, "What happened?"

"Two weeks later we handed the information over to a local business reporter, who published the story. He handed the information off to the US District Attorney and they got busted on numerous charges," Jasmine said.

"What about your stepfather? Did it ruin him?" Candace asked.

"No, luckily. It harmed the business, but my stepfather and his old boss Terry were so popular that their customers and their business networks banded together to buy out the business from bankruptcy and put my stepfather in charge. Within a year it was doing better than ever. It's like the end of that Capra film It's A Wonderful Life," Jasmine said.

"You also said you got a copy of the recording?" Mary asked.

"I did," Jasmine said, before taking a long sip of wine.

"Do you still have it?" Candace asked, leaning in.

"I do," Jasmine said.

"Have you ever watched it?" Mary asked,

"I have," Jasmine said.

"When was the last time?" Candace asked.

"A while ago, though I was thinking about watching it again," she said.

"When?" Mary asked.

"When do I host our gathering next? I could do a little screening for close friends," she said.

Mary and Candace clapped and laughed.

"By chance, does Brian's prison allow conjugal visits?" Mary asked.

"Yes, but before you ask, I haven't gone. They keep records of all visitors," Jasmine said.

"Too bad," Mary said.

Candace gave a wicked smile.

"What?" Jasmine asked.

"My husband happens to play golf with the warden of that prison. Certain records could be fudged, for a price..."

"And what might that price be?" Jasmine asked.

"Let's just say I might want to watch," Candace said.

"Me too!" Mary asked.

"Just watch?" Jasmine asked, skeptically.

"Look, if anything else were to happen organically, and if your guy is as potent as you claim, taking on a few extra lovers shouldn't be too much," Candace said.

Jasmine sipped her drink.

"My husband has been doing a lot of late nights at the office with his secretary..." Jasmine said.

Candace and Mary lifted their wine glasses, and all three clinked glasses to seal their secret conspiracy.