Stepmom's Club Ch. 02: Mary

Story Info
Mary seduces her stepdaughter's submissive boyfriend.
3.7k words
4.2
3.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/01/2023
Created 12/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Mary's Story

First thing to remember is that I am actually younger than my husband's daughter, Betty. That, of course, causes some tension between me and her. Betty is both Daddy's girl, and very much like her Dad. I think she always resented her mother, and any other woman that got his attention. She thinks her Dad only wanted a younger woman because of how her mother henpecked him. She sees me as someone weak and treats me with contempt. I made the attempts to reach out to her and forge an understanding, but she's stubborn. At one point I decided that it wasn't worth trying to win her or her mother over. At that point she wasn't living in the house, so I had my husband. I guess I won.

I said she was much like her Dad, but she was also projecting on me. She thought I was a pushover who was beneath her, but she only dated men she could push around and control. That included her boyfriend Eddie.

Eddie is just a year younger than me, two years younger than Betty. Obviously, the age difference isn't that big, but the maturity is. And Eddie was definitely in arrested development due to Betty. In fact, his own mother was a bit domineering, but she and Betty seemed to see eye-to-eye.

Normally I wouldn't give Eddie a second look. If I want to raise a child I will have my own. But a mix of anger at Betty, and sorrow for this sad sack left me open to persuasion.

Not that Eddie did much to provide it. He was usually under Betty's thumb, but even I could see when he would sneak glances my way. I made a habit of wearing loose kimonos and more revealing clothing when I knew they would be over. Anything to tease and agitate Eddie, and annoy Betty. Betty didn't have enough faith in my intelligence to think I would actually plot against her. That was her mistake.

My chance to act came one afternoon. Betty and Eddie had come over to use the pool, but after an hour Betty got a call from work about some issue or another. I always zoned out when she drones on about her job. Eddie thought they should both leave, but she told him to wait here, she swore it would only take an hour.

I knew her better than that, an hour is always three. But abandoning her boyfriend wasn't unusual. And she didn't count on me doing anything.

I had thought of many ways to seduce Eddie, but I realized my complex fantasies were the sort of stuff worthy of my husband, not him. I knew that simpler was better.

Eddie was still lounging by the pool, so I decided to slip on a bikini and walk out. I sat down in the pool chair next to him and began sunning myself. I knew he would look over and get excited. I did the next obvious thing, rolled on my belly and undid my top and just lay there, teasing him while doing nothing at all.

He took no action to initiate anything himself, and I didn't imagine that he would have. I had some slim hope I would stir him enough to even fumble toward seduction. Then again, this was the sort of man Betty would date. I would have to take control.

"Eddie," I said, "Could you rub some suntan lotion on my back?"

On cue he got up. He came close to spilling the whole bottle of suntan oil on me as he fumbled nervously. I let him run his eager hands over my back. I felt his hands nervously approach near my breasts and butt, but never too close. He definitely couldn't read the cues I was sending him.

"Get some on my legs, if you could," I said.

"Yes," he said eagerly, and began working the back of my legs. Again, he avoided my ass out of fear, but the work on my thighs wasn't half bad. I was starting to get aroused, if in a frustrated sort of way. Eddie reminded me of why I always preferred an older and experienced man. But I knew this was about Betty being a bad lover to him, and this was my chance to show her up and fix her mistakes.

I rolled over, exposing my bare breasts to Eddie.

"Keep going," I said, "All over."

Permission explicitly given, his eager hands covered my front with suntan oil. I could feel his hard-on brush against me as he leaned in. He began by only brushing across my breasts to start, cautiously gauging my reaction, but as I sent the right signals, he kept coming back.

"I think that's enough oil," I told him as he reached to add more to my breasts.

"Okay," he said.

"You can keep rubbing," I told him, knowing he would slink off if not being instructed.

He started on my breasts again, eyeing them lustily. The longer he rubbed, the closer his face got, and I could see him licking his lips in desire. I put a hand behind his head and guided him to my breast. He took my nipple in his mouth and began sucking on it. I reached out and into his swim trunks. I began stroking his boner. He got excited.

"Maybe you could put suntan oil on me?" Eddie asked.

At least he was speaking now and saying some of his desires. But he wasn't ready yet to truly take charge of this encounter.

"No, I don't want to," I said, sitting up.

Eddie looked upset.

"Oh," Eddie said.

"It's not that I don't think it would be fun, I just don't want to taste the suntan oil," I said.

As the meaning of what I said was slowly going through his mind, I slipped his trunks down and took his cock in my mouth. I got him wet and lubed up with my spit, then returned to stroking him.

"Oh, Mary," he said.

"Eddie," I said.

He probably thought he was in love with me that minute.

"I've always had a stepmother fantasy," Eddie said.

I stopped right there.

"I'm not your stepmother," I told him.

"No, but you are my girlfriend's stepmother," Eddie said, "Maybe stepmother-in-law?"

"You're not married to Betty," I said, "Plus, I'm younger than her. I'm only a year older than you."

"I know, it's just... You know, a more mature woman," Eddie said.

"Eddie, you watch too much goddamn porn," I chided him.

"What? Look, you date an older man, you've seen more than I have," Eddie said.

"You're mistaking age and experience," I said, "What you're looking for in an older woman isn't what I am looking for in an older man."

"What's the difference?"

"I want a guy who knows what he wants. I don't need an older man to get that, but it helps. I can also trust he's going to give me what I want. You don't even know how to ask for what you want, so why should I waste my experience on you?" I asked.

"I know what I want, it's just that Betty always is the one who does what she wants," Eddie said, "It's usually her on top."

"That's because she's using you, Eddie. She uses you for your dick and to be around as a boyfriend for social occasions, but she really wants to control you. She doesn't love you," I said.

That truth hit Eddie hard.

"Eddie, quit moping. You wouldn't have rushed over to oil me up if you were happy with Betty," I said.

"Why are you messing with me? Don't you have your own husband?" he said.

"He and I have certain understandings. Very adult understandings, more mature than you're ready for. That said, I don't think he'd like me banging his daughter's boyfriend either, even if he doesn't like you," I said.

"What did I ever do to him?" Eddie asked.

"You're weak. He knows Betty is a domineering type. He's afraid she might keep you around to give her some kids, and they will grow up resenting you for being such a pussy," I said.

"You're using me too," Eddie said.

"I am. I don't like Betty, and I don't like how she treats you. The only reason I'm entertaining fucking you is to get back at her. But it's not enough just to fuck you better than her, that's easy. I need to make you man enough to assert what you need from her, or walk away if she's not giving it to you," I said.

"So... if I ask you for sex, you'll give it to me?" he asked.

"If you ask right," I said.

Like most men being offered everything they ever wanted, he faced a choice paralysis. I sighed and stood, ready to give up, when he grabbed my hand.

"Stay," he said.

It wasn't the firmest request, and hardly the sort of suave command I usually got, but it was enough.

"Stay and do what?" I asked.

"Just suck my cock a bit while I think," he said.

I figured it was enough to give him blowjob for a bit. If he took too long I could finish him off and figure out how to get him to keep his mouth shut about the whole affair.

I took his cock in my mouth and started blowing him. In a short order I could feel Eddie begin to relax and moan with pleasure. At least I was getting some sign of what he wanted.

His hand stroked the side of my face, and I was expecting a hand behind my head forcing me down and readied my throat. But the hand just stayed there.

"Can you use your tongue some more?" Eddie asked.

"I could," I said, before going back to just blowing him.

Eddie sighed.

"Mary, I need you to use your tongue," he said.

Alright, he was starting to assert himself. He'd earned some of my tongue play, though I held back going all in because it would blow his mind and load too quickly. Now he was squirming in pleasure with my C-level tongue game, and I was finally getting a bit excited. I knew that later tonight I would be doing this with my husband, as I really wanted the pleasure of giving my A-game to a man.

"And the balls too," Eddie said.

I moved my tongue down his shaft and started to lick and play with his balls.

"What do you think of these balls?" he asked.

"These balls?" I said playfully, kissing each in turn, seeing them constrict back in pleasure.

"Yes, those balls," Eddie said.

"Their nice balls," I said, licking them up and down, "They feel like they are full of a big load."

"Betty and I haven't fucked in weeks," Eddie confessed.

"I think you'll need more than one blowjob to clear out this load," I told him.

"What's the most loads you've taken in a day?" he asked.

"Five," I confessed.

He sat up.

"Five? From the same guy?" Eddie asked.

"No," I said.

I went back to licking his cock, but he moved a hand behind my head and I started sucking him deep.

"I've always wanted to share a chick with a guy. You know, maybe an older guy who shows me the ropes. With porn it's always a couple fucking a young chick, never a young guy," Eddie said.

"Is that your fantasy?" I asked.

"It is," Eddie said, "I never understood how guys get comfortable doing that. Do you do that with your husband?"

"He doesn't like to share me with other men like that," I said, "And he's never going to do it for you."

"Suppose I found a guy? Would you do it?"

"That's a lot to ask," I said to him.

"That's not a no answer," Eddie said, "What do I need to do to get a yes?"

I found myself at a loss for an answer. I imagined Eddie was the type who hated to shower at the gym, let alone share a woman with another man.

"Let's focus on the now," I said, "What do you want with me right now?"

Again, Eddie seemed stumped about what he wanted.

"How about you put my cock in your tits while I think," Eddie said.

I did so, enveloping his cock in my tits and going up and down. After a few moments I moved my head and started to suck his tip while moving my boobs. He moaned in pleasure, and put his hand on the back of my head again. I went down as far as I could in that position.

Eddie took a handful of my hair and lifted my head, and looked me in the eyes. He really started to thrust his cock between my boobs and I synced my movements to his rhythm, all while maintaining eye contact. His gaze was intense, and I could feel some hidden primal version of him coming to life. It wasn't the most elegant, but it was him finally shedding that scared boy he was when we started.

"You like this?" I asked.

"I love it," he said.

"Is this what you want?"

"I want to come on your face and tits," he said.

"Alright, let's do that," I said.

I moved to go back to sucking him, but he lifted my head again.

"Pussy first," Eddie said.

I move position myself on the chair for sex, but he shook his head.

"My chair, you're on top," Eddie said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

He pulled me over and on top of him on the chair without a word. He pulled my bikini bottoms down and tossed them into the pool.

"This isn't like with Betty," Eddie said, as he lowered me onto his cock.

He stopped talking for a moment as his eyes lit up as he slid in me.

"Warmer than Betty's pussy, yeah?" I asked.

"Much warmer," Eddie said, "And it's more than that."

Eddie gave a surprisingly firm slap on my ass that caused me to gasp loudly.

"Betty never lets me do that," Eddie said.

"What else doesn't she let you do?" I asked.

"Take charge," he said.

He took hold of my hips and began fucking me. He sets the rhythm with his grip. When we were going he felt free to let up, leaving one hand on to keep control.

With his free hand he would explore my body. He gave a few more slaps to my ass, as well as grabs of my breasts. He pulled at my nipples, thrusting harder at the sounds of my gasps. He then moved his hand to my face and shoved his thumb in my mouth. I sucked on his thumb, and really started thrusting harder to meet him. I wanted him to finish, to see this new man born from the wreck Betty had made.

Eddie began moving toward climax. He lifted me off his cock, and roughly turned me over onto my back in the chair. He stood over me, stroking his throbbing cock that was ready to blow.

"Yes, Eddie, give it to me. Give me what your girlfriend isn't taking," said, pressing my breasts together.

Eddie grunted as the first load blew out. It covered me from the top of my forehead to my belly button. I had just managed to look at the sticky mess, when another load shot out, maybe bigger than the first. Betty had really neglected him to leave so much in the tank. Eddie grabbed my face and I had just enough time to close my eyes as his third load came across my face. I found myself laughing in joy and I couldn't control it.

"How much more you got in there?" I asked.

He grabbed my jaw and opened my mouth, sticking his cock inside just in time for the fourth load. I sucked out the rest of him, several smaller ejaculations. My eyes were covered and closed, but I made sure to turn my closed eyes toward him and play with the cum for his amusement.

"Swallow," he said.

I did as he said, regretting I couldn't see his expression, not that I didn't know Betty would never deign to swallow his cum.

I felt his hand on my face, and he wiped the cum away from my eyes. I cautiously opened them up, and saw Eddie holding out his cum-covered fingers.

"A real gentleman helps his lady clean up," I said, before sucking his cum off his fingers.

The next few minutes was Eddie wiping his cum off my body and feeding it to me. I looked down at his now semi-hard cock, and at his balls, no doubt having another load in need of draining.

"Come on," I said, sitting up.

We went to the bathroom and showered off. I let him soap me up and rinse me off, while I gave his body a well-deserved wash. At one point Eddie pulled me in for a kiss.

"Are you going to blow your husband tonight?" Eddie asked.

"I was thinking about it," I said.

"Do it," Eddie said, "Betty might treat me like shit, but I deserve better. I fucked the woman her Dad married."

"You're still not getting me with him at the same time," I said.

"If you can swallow me and him on the same day, it gets me closer. One day maybe I want to be like him," Eddie said.

It wasn't the weirdest of kinks I've dealt with, but it was a surprising thing for him to admit after being cowered so long.

"I'll let you know," I promised him.

#

"So, how many times have you two done it?" Jasmine asked.

"Only about four times. Eddie matured fast from that and started asserting himself with Betty. Naturally, she didn't like it and the breakup was inevitable. But it was Eddie who pulled the trigger, and in the most impressive way," Mary said.

"How so?" Candace asked.

"Eddie approached my husband about it. My husband, of course, thought Eddie was asking for a blessing to marry his daughter. He was surprised Eddie came to him, but before long Eddie was spilling the beans about dating an older woman who took pity on him, and how he respected my husband so much and hoped one day to be the sort of man he was. Well, my husband saw Eddie in a different light that day," Mary said.

"Did Eddie say it was you?" Jasmine asked.

"No, though I'll get back to that. What Eddie did let slip was his fantasy for an older man to show him the way, in a non-bisexual way. And that's when Eddie learned something I didn't even know.

"Back in college my husband learned his fraternity brother Nathan was a virgin, so one night at a party he decides to play wingman with this girl with a bit of an easy reputation. She wants my husband, as he had a great reputation, while he wanted her to fuck Nathan. A negotiation took place, and the girl said she'd do Nathan if he stayed around to show Nathan what to do, and fucked her after. Suffice to say, the plan didn't exactly unfold as arranged and both my husband and Nathan end up in this girl at the same time, and a few other times after that. Eddie's story reminded my husband of that day.

"The thing is, Nathan and that girl really hit it off, and got married. But every year on their first-date anniversary they like to relive that night, only by taking in a younger male lover to share her with. They aren't all virgins, but they are men in need. My husband makes a call to Nathan and connects them and Eddie."

"Wow," Candace said, "Now I am jealous I didn't find your husband."

"Indeed. Anyway, my husband was the one to tell me this. And then he asks me to be honest about whether I was the one who made a man out of Eddie," Mary said.

"How did he figure it out?" Jasmine asked.

"Eddie was never going to be one to find a woman like that on his own, and Betty kept him from going out much. He didn't need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure that out," Mary said.

"And you confessed?"

"Yes. I told him how it happened and my motivations. I knew he could decide to divorce me right then, but he thanked me. He loves his daughter, but not her taste or behavior with men. He said he hoped one day to see Eddie become the man he could be," Mary said.

"I always knew you married well," Candace said.

"That wasn't the only thing he had to say to me. He said reconnecting and reminiscing with his frat brother sparked some old fantasies he'd not considered in a while," Mary said.

"Such as?" Jasmine asked.

"Well, he and I will be taking a vacation with Nathan and his wife to Europe this summer," Mary said, blushing a little.

Candace and Jasmine laughed and cheered.

"Thank you," Mary said, "I gotta say, Eddie was fun, but a getaway with a mature and experienced couple is something that really excites me."

Jasmine sighed.

"Maybe this is immaturity, but I used to think that sex was great when you were young, but then you settle down into marriage and lose the novelty and spark," she said.

"Oh, honey, it can get so much better if you let it," Candace said, "What you have before your marriage was cute fun."

"I might be young, but I did more than date a few boys and some older men," Jasmine said.

"Like what?" Mary inquired.

"Well, before I start, let me tell you that I love my stepfather and would do anything to make him happy," Jasmine said.

Mary and Candace exchanged a shocked look.

"Not like that. I would never, and neither would my stepfather. But I would do things for him, things to this day he doesn't know and I hope he doesn't find out, but I am not ashamed of my actions...

To be continued...