All Comments on 'Stepping into It'

by Livinitnow

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow!

ShelbyDawn57ShelbyDawn57over 2 years ago

Great start. Can't wait to see where this goes. I love your attention to detail.

Mobile49Mobile49over 2 years ago
Great start

Looking forward to chapter two

lingerielover68lingerielover68over 2 years ago

I've read a lot of stories on here and this has become my favorite. This would be a dream come true for me. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks!!!

LivinitnowLivinitnowover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the inspiration and taking the time to respond. I'm writing more and there are lot of possibilities. Send a message if you'd like.

SilkeeSmoothSilkeeSmoothabout 2 years ago

Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonabout 2 years ago

What a wonderful start, the sex scene was so detailed and nicely written... I'm gonna have to check out chapter two...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love the nipples! I discovered mine when looking through Playboy at 11-12 yrs, a story (lol) about 2 girls kidnapping a guy, they had him tied up and one said "Men have nipples, too!" and began to stroke, pinch, pull, lick and nibble on the guys nipped, I was hooked! To this day, I can NOT resist the pleasure, lazily stroking, flicking, feathering with my knuckles, pinching, pulling and tweaking, putting any kind of clamp on them, oh, God, I'm such a whole if you touch my nipples! I've cd'd all my life, on and off, and every bra I've ever acquired I have cut holes in the cups so my plump, pink nipples are prominently displayed! Just writing this is making my cock swell and leak, whew! Gotta go get off!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLivinitnow@Livinitnow
I'm a married, closeted crossdressing bi male, among other things. I like to write erotic stories and read others writings. I have written several in the past but don't have any up on the site as I write this. I am working on one now though. Be Well

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES