Stepping into It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I wanted something more, I needed something more. I needed to taste more of him. So our lips parted and my mouth went in search of more to consume, more of him inside of me. I lowered my head and licked his neck as we held fast to each others cocks. My tongue slid it's way down to his left nipple, which I quickly engulfed with my lips, sucking it hard.

"Ohhh,,,yes...that's it Ty...suck on me,,suck my tits,,,,and use your teeth, nibble on it now", Jared instructed.

And I did. As I sucked him in I began to close my teeth around his nipple, moving it with my teeth as I gently bit it.

"That's it Ty, a little harder, bite my nipple, bite it harder....Ohh... yes"

My left hand moved to his his right nipple and I bit him harder as I twisted his nipple hard between my thumb and forefinger. I was surprised by how hard he wanted to be bitten, but that along with his obvious pleasure at the pain, and his thinking of them as his tits, had me swimming in desire as I stroked his cock more forcefully.

"That's it Ty, God I love it......bite my tits and twist them.....Ohhh...yessssss", he hissed as I clamped down on him.

Of course I was hungry for more!! I wanted to eat him, to taste all of him. So I fell to my knees in front of him. I had smelt his musk before as I worked out, but now it was all so powerful, the smell of him so intense as I pulled down his golden panties with my left hand, still keeping hold of him with my right, still stroking his stiff shaft as my tongue reached out to touch the head of a cock for the first time. I licked his slit as he moaned, I gently kissed the tip of him, I circled the head of his cock with my hot tongue. I used my left hand to squeeze his balls.

"Yes Ty, that's it squeeze them and twist them.....god....you're good at this...."

The moment of truth was upon me as I opened my mouth wide to take him. To let him inside me. Thinking to myself 'relax and open..relax and open'. The sucking felt so good! Just the sucking itself was an incredible turn on, as his cock penetrated deeper into my mouth as I continued jerking and squeezing him.

"Ohhhh....yes Ty, you're such a good cocksucker....such a natural....that feels so good.....please....stick a finger up my ass....fuck my ass with you finger Ty.."

I released my grip on his balls and slowly inserted my forefinger up his sweaty asshole as he moaned in pleasure. I quickly had my whole length of my finger working in him, moving in and out as he started rocking his hips. His cock now going in and out of my mouth as I moved my right hand to squeeze his balls once more.

"Ohhh,,,fuck, fuck.....I'm going to cum Ty....I'm going to cum into your mouth if you want it there."

All I could do was nod my head as I squeezed him tighter and shoved my finger as deep into him as I could get it. And cum he did, I felt the jet of it inside my waiting mouth as his cock twitched and spasmed, releasing his cum down my throat and out the sides of my mouth. I could feel the muscles in his ass tighten hard around my finger as his balls shot out their load.

After a moment he pulled me up to standing. Face to face, he opened his mouth and I knew just what he wanted, as I covered his mouth with mine and stuck my tongue deep in him, delivering his hot cum, both of us savoring the salty cream.

Such bliss!

To be continued....

12