Stepsister Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, again. Stepsister. Marc was struggling to deal with her behaviour, because they were family now.

But she made him horny without even trying. Sometimes at night, when he was cranking one out, he had difficulty pushing her out of his mind. There were times when his thoughts strayed to her, wondering what things would be like if they were strangers and not step-siblings.

He couldn't reconcile with that, however, divest himself of their actual relationship.

So things only got weirder between him and her.

Until one day, things took... a turn.

---

Marc was slouched on the couch, browsing his phone. It was a weekend, his dad and Maria had gone out yet again. He didn't know what they got up to on these outings besides their frequent restaurant visits, but he wasn't inclined to think about the possibilities. It was bad enough dealing with the intrusive thoughts about his sister.

But them being out meant he was alone with Sofia, and that only made things worse.

It didn't take long for her to show up, stretching her arms above her head, catching her hair and letting the strands fall back into place once she was done stretching, an unintentionally sensual display, especially with the way her movements also caused her shirt to tug on her breasts.

She wasn't wearing a bra again. Marc did his best to ignore her visually, but he was forced to engage with her all the same.

"Hey bro," she announced. He wasn't nearly as comfortable with her to call her 'sis'. Sofia, however, seemed infinitely more accepting of him than he was her.

On a certain level, it made him feel bad. That he was so closed off from her when she never seemed bothered by his not-so-subtle antisocial behaviour around her.

But he couldn't help it, things were just... weird between them.

"Hey, Sofia," he answered, doing his best to focus on his phone as she came around to sit on the other end of the couch, grabbing the remote from the coffee table and switching between channels.

He couldn't help the glances at her, seeing how she relaxed on the couch, letting the grey-white shirt settle across her body, the branding warped by her bust.

She wasn't wearing any indoor footwear, not even socks, exposing her feet. Even they seemed so perfect like the rest of her. That was the sort of thing she did to him, even her feet made him have weird thoughts.

"You're not finishing your game?" she asked.

"Nah. I'm waiting for the DLC," he said, almost mumbling it. "Go through the whole thing at once."

It was the one subject the two could have a remotely genuine conversation about, both liked to game. But it didn't stop him feeling weird around her.

"You know, we could download a co-op game, finish it together," she said, her tone turning playful again. Affectionate, genuine, but weirdly so.

"Maybe," he muttered. "But you know splitscreen sucks."

"We can work with that," she said. He mumbled an affirmative, but didn't offer much more conversation. So she leaned back with a shrug. "Or we can just hang out here. I don't mind either way."

He wished he could tell her how much he did mind it. But it wasn't her fault. Maybe.

He was being kind of an asshole.

She flicked through the channels again, until she settled on a music channel, some nondescript pop music filtering through the living room.

His nose twitched as an aroma made itself known to it, and he grumbled internally; it was her.

The house smelled of Sofia and Maria, and not in a bad way. It was like they both wore subtle perfumes when not using anything more overt. It was sweet, and a little soothing, but when Sofia joined him for whatever reason, it didn't take long for the scent to get a little stronger. Not overpowering. But somehow distracting.

He could never take it up with her because he liked it. It was a nice aroma, but it only made things weirder for him.

"Still looking for a job?" she asked him.

"What do you think? There's nothing going right now," he retorted.

"That's fair," she answered. Nothing seemed to upset her, his prickly attitude not enough to bother her, taking it in a stride. "At least mum has a good job, dad too."

That was another thing about her he didn't quite know how to deal with; she referred to her mother and his father equally, never 'your dad'.

"We really going to talk about jobs?" he tried to nix the subject.

"Just saying," she stated, reclining back on the couch, pulling her shirt tight enough to frame her bust. He couldn't help the glance.

This time though, she seemed to flash him a smirk, and turned to face him, showing off some of her cleavage as her shirt sagged.

"You know, jobs are a good place to get a girlfriend," she remarked.

Normally Marc probably would've been taken aback by that comment -- and he somewhat was -- but his prickly mood had him retort instead.

"Why don't you get a job then? You'd pick someone up in no time," he grumbled.

"Mmm, true, but I haven't exactly been looking for a partner like that. Still enjoying that post-school freedom," she said. "Besides, you could do with someone, might help calm you down."

"Calm me down?" That seemed to get Marc. She'd never said anything like that before. "The hell's that supposed to mean?"

"C'mon, I'm not an idiot, Marc. I know you've been annoyed with me since we met."

Busted. He looked down with a little shame.

"Sorry, Sofia," he said.

"Nah, don't worry too much." Again, she broached his anxieties but brushed off any concerns for herself. She was far too 'chill' for this. "You're still getting used to all this. To me and mum."

"The least you could do is close your door in the mornings," Marc quipped, swiping his phone with a little more force.

"Oh, is that what this is about?" she ventured, her tone becoming... knowing. Worryingly so.

"What?"

"Are you bothered by seeing your step-sister almost naked?"

'Fuck,' he thought.

She laughed playfully.

"You are, you think I'm hot."

"We're not going there," he said firmly, but she didn't relent, now that she seemed to have caught him. This was a little different to her usual behaviour.

"Hey, no need to be so hostile. I'm not blaming you, Marc. We never grew up together, suddenly you're living with a super hot girl? Of course it'd be weird."

"It's weird now," he asserted. "And who said anyone was hot?"

"Marc, I've had guys and girls tell me I'm hot," she said so surely, he could hardly refute her. Especially since she was right, he did find her hot. That was the whole problem.

"Okay, so what, you're hot, you're supposed to be my stepsister. I'm not supposed to find you hot."

She altered posture. Even that seemed playfully provocative and Marc had no idea if it was deliberate or not.

"And I think you're pretty cute, even as my stepbrother. I don't let it bother me," she revealed.

He didn't need to hear that. He really didn't need to hear that. It sent a tingle through him that made him feel terribly conflicted. It was one thing to have a girl call him cute. It was another when a crazy hot Hispanic girl calls him cute.

But a whole different subject altogether when that crazy hot Hispanic girl is his stepsister.

He bunched up his legs, trying to suppress any wayward... physiological responses.

She let out another laugh. It was playful, teasing, but not necessarily demeaning. It sucked. It only made him more worked up, especially now that she'd found a weakness in his defences.

"Shut up," was all he managed, trying to focus on his phone. He felt like running, but he was honestly unsure of how he should've been responding to this rather... open conversation.

It was made all the worse with how comfortable she seemed, relaxed on the couch and seemingly unaware -- or unashamed -- of how she was affecting him.

"You know, I think you could do with a bit of loosening up. Be like me, don't worry about things so much, even clothes," she remarked, shifting about and leaning on the opposite arm of the couch, legs bent towards her, feet facing him. "We shouldn't have to worry too much about how we behave at home."

He rolled his eyes, but that was a grave error... because it caused him to glance between her legs.

He just barely caught a glimpse of her exposed crotch.

Sofia wasn't wearing anything under her shirt.

"For fuck's sake," he spat, grabbing one of the extra cushions on the couch and throwing it at her. "Put on some fucking pants."

He tucked up one of his legs a little tighter, feeling a little panicked when the sensation of blood filling his cock reached his notice.

She took the cushion strike with a laugh, deflecting it.

"Maybe, if it makes you feel better, but I like having the choice at home," she retorted.

"I like having the choice not to see you naked," he said, fidgeting in his spot as his face flushed with heat and turned red. He felt his jeans grow tight, and he was trying desperately to will his penis not to react.

It was at this moment that he lost.

She gave him a quizzical look.

"Are you getting a boner?"

'Fuck!'

"You are, aren't you?" She laughed again, playful, and much more teasing than before.

"Shut the fuck up, Sofia," he snapped, now feeling both angry and trapped.

"I could do that... oooorrr..." she trailed off, her tone worryingly devious.

She changed positions and crawled closer to him, her shirt sagging away and letting him see her uncovered breasts through the neck hole.

Then she reached around and grabbed one of his thighs with a gentle touch, rubbing his jeans softly. "... I could help you deal with your little 'hang up'."

Marc was in full panic now, gripping his phone so tight he was worried he was going to break it.

"What are you doing?!" he blurted out.

"What do you think I'm doing? You want me to stop?"

"I--"

He couldn't answer. What was happening was insane, and yet...

She smiled, and with the help of her other hand, she managed to pry his legs apart, meeting only mild resistance from him. She eyed his bulge with a hungry expression, one that set him on edge.

He could've pulled away. He should've pulled away. But he didn't. Part of him... didn't oppose this.

And when she gently palmed his erection and began to massage it through his jeans, that part grew stronger.

"I can stop you know," she said. "Leave you alone."

He grumbled, but didn't answer.

"Thought so," she said with a playful chuckle, feeling the outline of his erection, his stepsister gently swaying her rump to an inaudible rhythm, her shapely rump exposed from her lack of pants and her shirt falling down her slightly arched spine.

It was... enticing to see, and his eyes were drawn to the glimpses of her bust. He saw her nipples, and he noticed they were erect.

Now that this was happening, there was little stopping various images forming in his head... like the fact her ass and pussy were in full presentation from the other end of the couch.

She let out soft sighs of delight as she nursed his erection, making the tightness in his pants painful. Her other hand slid down his thighs and across his stomach, fingers splaying wide across his shirt before gently digging her fingertips in.

She squeezed his member tightly, possessively even, before sliding her hand sensually away, leaning her mouth in to breathe across it, warm, moist breath washing over his bulge and making his dick tingle. More than that, she leaned in to drape her lips luxuriously across his erection, something that he thought should've been unpleasant with the fabric, but she showed no discomfort.

Sofia kept this up, making slow, sensual movements upon his tenting erection, brushing her lips and sometimes kissing, before working her fingers down to his crotch, tugging down his pants until only his straining underwear stood between his cock and the bare lips of his own stepsister.

She did the same thing, brushing her lips upon the bulge, only now it felt more intense with fewer layers in the way. He felt her hot, moist breath practically tickle his trapped penis, moisture from her lips just barely seeping through to tingle his dick, the warmth pleasing to him despite everything.

Then she unfurled her tongue and made slow strokes up his bulge, paying no mind to the fabric. It made him gasp, feeling more direct pressure against his erection, and more moisture and warmth. She breathed out, let hot breath wash over his bulge, before clasping her lips around the straining mound, gently kissing, sucking, and shifting positions so even his balls got her terrible, wonderful touch.

"We shouldn't be doing this," he warned. But she simply gave him a knowing look, lips twisting around his bulge in a smirk, as though asking 'want me to stop?'

He didn't say anything. And so she let out a low, sultry chuckle, which itself was a pleasurable taunt, thrumming through his underpants to tantalise his cock.

Every now and then, she looked to the side to plant a kiss to his exposed inner thighs; the touch of her lips was electric. Wonderful. He felt her tongue gently prod and make tiny strokes with the tip against his skin, sliding her lips together in a luxurious kiss.

Things only escalated from there when she returned to fondling his erection with her hands. There was an assertiveness to her touch, but nothing painful or pointlessly mean; she was taunting him, of course, but her taunts were meant to excite and stimulate, and they were quite effective in that regard. She gave his bulge a possessive squeeze, and then did the same to where his balls were concealed, albeit with a little less force.

Then, she reached up with this hand to hook her fingers underneath the hem of his underwear, and slowly tugged it down, her short but well-kept nails gently scraping against the skin of his crotch, her eyes lighting up with desire and delight upon seeing the first of his cock, like she had just uncovered some great prize, her mouth opening in excitement.

Then the corners tugged upwards into a beaming grin, and she fixed him a knowing, teasing look, making sure the reveal was achingly slow. Her eyes shifted slowly between him, taking in his reactions and his groaning resignation to the fact this was happening and that she was making sure it lasted as long as possible, and his emerging penis, painfully straining to straighten out until the hem of his underwear slid off his glans and his length stood tall and proud, despite the fact he was anything but proud right now.

It was one of the hardest erections he'd ever had, and the fact that it was from his stepsister just made the feelings more conflicting.

Sofia, however, marvelled at his shaft, despite it hardly being anything special, an average length and width rising from an admittedly short and thin bush.

"Delicious~" she praised as she gently wrapped her fingers around the middle and then let go in a brushing, teasing touch.

"Don't make it weird," Marc complained with a slight aroused huff.

"Isn't it already weird~?" she retorted teasingly.

"Shut up."

He looked away in frustration and embarrassment, but he couldn't keep his gaze away for long, watching as Sofia began to traipse her fingers up his length in teasing touches, tracing the bulging lines of his veins with a delicate touch; her fingertips were smooth and silky, and the feathery pressure she applied was almost ticklish, and terrible stimulating.

How could she be this skilled? Marc didn't think himself her first partner, that idea was almost laughable, and he would've laughed if she wasn't busy touching his dick.

An idle, slightly unwelcome thought, but she had to have been with plenty of dudes even during late highschool.

The thoughts were banished when she drew her fingers up to his glans, hovering her palm above his tip and bringing her fingertips to grip his helmet in a clawlike fashion. She gently moved her fingertips up and down his glans, and already pre started to dribble from the tip.

Her other hand left his stomach and slid sensually down his body, over his crotch between dick and thigh, until it twisted fluidly to grasp his jewels, fondling them with a careful touch.

The way she moved was so mercurial, smooth and without jitter or sudden interruption, but there was still an edge of eagerness there.

He felt a finger press to one of his testicles, a thumb brush over the other, whilst the middle digit gently pushed up between his orbs to separate them and let them be ever so carefully squeezed between the fingertips and knuckles of her hand, before returning to her gentle, fondling palming.

There was a moment where he felt like he should've retreated. Pushed her away, pulled up his pants from around his knees, yelled at her for this... but as quickly as the feeling came, it was whisked away in the whirlwind of feelings in his mind, because ultimately, his only true hangup was the fact she was his stepsister.

But... she was smoking hot, unrelated by blood or even prior friendship at any stage of his life, and right now, her teasing was almost as incredible as anyone going all the way.

She rubbed her index finger across his tip, smearing his precum about his glans, making the arousal-swollen tip glisten. It twitched from her touch, more precum oozing as soon as she rubbed in the last dollop. So this time, she lathered it onto her fingertip, and let his glans go so she could lecherously slip the digit between her tightly pursed lips, tasting his flavour. She let out a low moan like was tasting the most amazing delicacy.

It was probably just to get him hornier than he already was, he could hardly expect it to have any decent flavour at all, but she did it so convincingly he wondered if his pre somehow was sweet.

She withdrew her finger, sliding the digit down her tongue which she stuck out in a provocative display.

"You haven't been with someone in a while, have you?" she said with lusty confidence.

"How could you possible know that?" he shot back with flustered incredulity.

"Just a hunch," she answered with a giggle. Marc groaned in frustration and rolled his head back; her playful taunts and teasing were going to be the end of him.

She managed to rip a moan straight out of him when she leaned in to give his tip a sloppy kiss, lips draping over his helm with a soft, luxurious touch, her plush lips conforming to the shape of his glans and creating a slight suction that resulted in the quietest smack when she withdrew.

"Fuck," he said, soft and meek. Sofia giggled playfully but quietly, and then moved her hand to wrap its fingers around his mast and begin slow strokes, whilst her other hand continued to fondle his testicles, bouncing the orbs within their sack with delicate lifts of her fingers, rubbing her palm to his scrotum. Precum constantly oozed from his tip, as though milked out of him by her gentle strokes... though her grip was getting firmer.

He watched as his foreskin peeled up and down his glans, smearing pre across it and gathering it into thick amounts before finally dribbling down the rest of his length, getting slick beneath her fingers. Her grip loosened a little, allowing for a slow, soft sliding motion. It loosened enough that soon his foreskin wasn't moving anymore, her hand simply gliding up and down his mast with the barest of pressure. She applied a gentle twist, which with the feathery touch she had was a different sort of feel, like silk grazing against his sensitive member.

Then she tightened again, and began to stroke with a bit more earnest, slowly increasing the range of movement until she was pumping him root to tip, rubbing her thumb to his frenulum and the top of his glans, tracing the cleft edges of the back of his glans between the frenulum. It prompted more precum from him, more lubrication to make her movements slick and smooth even as she tightened bit by bit, but never too much.