Stepsister Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smacked her lips and then let out a luxurious sigh, showing her mouth to be almost entirely clean; she'd drank it all without a second thought.

Marc sat there, panting softly; he wasn't exactly tired, but that was a blowjob to remember, and it was an intense nut.

"Damn... feels like you could suck my soul out like that..." he remarked, pausing to look at her as she licked her lips and gulped a few more times, her cheeks bulging slightly as her tongue moved around, making sure she got any residue. "You're a freak, you know that?"

"Freaks make for the best sex~" she defended with a smirk. "And you don't live an awful lifestyle, so your cum isn't as bad as some, but I think I've gotten used to the taste."

"You know just how weird the sentence that just came out of your mouth is? Besides, I thought that 'healthy food, tasty cum' idea was a myth."

"Mmm, yes and no," she answered. "A good diet can reduce the saltiness. Besides, there are other aspects to it."

"What 'other aspects' could there possibly be?" he inquired.

"Can't really explain it," was her cryptic response. "Besides, I don't think we're quite done here~"

She pointed to his cock, and though it had drooped just a little, it had not softened. He was still incredibly aroused, and Marc was honestly surprised he wasn't going fully limp.

"You want me to go again?" he said with some incredulity.

"After a bit of recovery~" she answered, gently gripping his dick and giving it a few slow strokes, her residual saliva keeping the motions slick. He winced in stimulation, a throb coursing through his member.

"Fuck, Sofia, I just came, it's sensitive!" he complained. She only giggled and let out a soothing hissing sound.

"Just relax~ You'll be ready go again in no time~ But I'll make sure you won't need to go for a third round after~"

It almost sounded like a threat, yet it excited him all the same. But surely she wasn't going to give him another BJ. What else could she do?

Surely not.

A few moments passed, Sofia nursing Marc's cock back to full vigour, whilst he gently gasped and loosed heated breaths. Soon, more precum was trickling from his tip, which she proceeded to lather into his skin with a few full-length pumps, cleaning her hand off with some obscene work with her mouth.

"I think you're ready~" she said.

"Yeah..." Marc agreed, watching as she then moved to crawl over him, kicking the covers further off him and leaving him fully exposed save for his shirt and his pants still wrapped around his knees.

She moved to straddle his thighs, and he realised, surely yes. That was her plan.

"Wait, you can't be serious!" he protested as he felt her belly brush up against his erection, a wince going through him as the tip of her gash grazed upon the root of his member.

"What else do you want me to do~?" she remarked teasingly. "And what else did you expect~?"

When she put it like that... yes, this should've been expected. Still, it took him by surprise. He still had some of those 'stepsister' reservations, and sex seemed like crossing a line.

But what was more of a crossed line was she wasn't grabbing any condoms. In fact, he didn't think she came in with anything except her gown.

"Wait, what about a rubber?" he said quickly. "You can't expect me to fuck you otherwise, do you?"

"Smart boy~" she praised, Marc feeling a little bit of indignation at being called 'boy'; it was almost as bad as 'bro'. "But you don't need to worry, we both had a health exam a week ago."

"That's besides the point, I'm not gonna knock you up!"

"I wouldn't worry about that either~ You think I'm the kind of girl that'd risk that? I have my own protection. A sort of... implant. You won't feel it," she explained.

Marc was a little leery; it was often said that any guy that claimed protection wasn't necessary, 'he'd pull out', was sending up a red flag. The same applied to girls, Marc figured.

But if she was as horny as she claimed, maybe she was right about this 'implant'. Still, he had his doubts.

"I'm not sure about this," he muttered. Sofia smiled and pressed a finger to his lips.

"If it makes you feel any better, you can watch me take a pill in the morning; I don't take chances~"

He still wasn't sure, but his dick was throbbing like mad, full of need. The idea of going raw inside her was... exceptionally enticing.

"Alright... but I'm pulling out, okay?" he asserted.

"Sure, of course~" she answered seductively, and rolled her hips forward in order to grind her slit against his erection. They both groaned, Sofia because her clit was being depressed against his dick, and Marc because he had this excessively hot, promiscuous Hispanic girl grinding against his cock.

She rolled her hips more, until she was basically pressing the length of her slit to his erection, letting her labia splay to either side of his girth, letting him feel the warm, wet softness of her vulva. She slipped up and down for a moment, before pushing down to sandwich his length between her vulva and his gut. It was a little uncomfortable, as his cock wanted to stay standing upright, but her grinding offset that just fine, rolling her hips with an almost hypnotic grace.

Marc couldn't help it, he reached up to grip her thighs gently, caressing them softly, sliding one up to her hip, then the other, gently holding onto her and feeling the way she moved. She smiled and moved to grasp his wrists loosely, legs planted either side of him as she rubbed away without any supporting leverage.

"Feels good, doesn't it~?" she crooned sensually. "My wet pussy sliding up and down your dick~ It's gonna be nice and slick for me when I put it in~"

She licked her lips in one of her provocative displays, and Marc grumbled in complaint. Everything she did seemed to get him horny. Hell, even her dirty talk, cheesy as it was, was said with such salaciousness it got to him.

"Your... pussy... really is feeling a bit empty right about now," he retorted in an attempt to get some back at her. It was a challenge he shouldn't have made, as she narrowed her eyes and grinned wickedly.

"Is that so~?" she said lowly, with seductive danger. "Are you sure don't want to keep this up~?"

She slowed down, pressing more firmly and rocking her hips almost as if in slow motion, grinding her soft flesh to his erection, practically drowning his nerves in the erotic pressure.

"Feel my pussy pushing your cock down..."

She pushed down and gyrated from side to side, depressing his cock into his gut just a little.

"... polishing that swollen head of yours..."

She moved to his glans, letting her nether folds wrap around the tip, rolling her hips to give his helm a wet coat and a sensual massage.

"... feel my 'lips' give that throbbing cock of yours a nice 'kiss'..."

She meandered her groin up and down his length, twisting her splayed labia a little and further coating his member in a film of her arousal.

God she was so fucking wet.

"Okay, okay, fuck! I get it," he exclaimed, voice a little breathy from how easily she got him riled up. Her foreplay methods were unbelievable.

She let out a low chuckle, done with her torture now that he got the point. She slid down, far enough to graze his balls, before lifting up and letting his cock rise with her, pussy gliding along his standing member, until she sat her vulva atop his glans. One last tease, slowly gyrating her womanhood against his helm, making him groan.

"If you keep that up, I'm gonna pull you down onto my dick," he warned with a little frustration. As expected, this only seemed to titillate her.

"Oh, Marc's got some zest in him after all~" she teased.

"Shut up."

She chuckled, but after a few more gyrations, she decided to finally end Marc's torment... and slowly slipped down onto his cock, both of them letting out a soft sigh of pleasure.

"Fuck, you're tight," he remarked. Indeed, her sopping walls gripped his member snugly, but it was the perfect level of tight. He could feel his corona grazing along the contours of her walls. Hell, he could even feel the pulsations of her heartbeat, minute contractions around his dick with each thump.

And in yet another impressive moment, she took him to the root, coming to nestle upon his groin, his cock all the way inside of her. She let out a luxurious sigh once she was properly seated.

Marc groaned, and glanced up at her with an almost weakened look.

"Fuck me," he exclaimed. "You feel better than the last girl I was with."

He wasn't sure if he should've said that, but she seemed to be modestly candid with her own sexual proclivities, and she immediately giggled in response.

"I always appreciate flattery~" she crooned. "As for that first part... with pleasure~"

She began to rise, and Marc rolled his head back against the headboard of his bed, pleasure coursing through him, feeling her walls grip his length, tugging as she ascended.

Only his tip remained inside of her when she stopped, but he only got a quick, knowing glance from her before she dropped down with enough speed to cause a smack to sound out. Light, soft, but wet and erotic.

Then she moved into a smooth pace, rising and falling with those wet slaps echoing throughout the room.

"Yesss~" she hissed, her hands leaving his wrists and moving to splay across his chest. "This is what I needed~"

"Fuuuck," Marc groaned. Even as she moved, he could feel those walls gripping his member, seemingly rippling as her muscles flexed, massaging his entire length. The contours, the little folds, they got underneath his corona and wetly rubbed into his most sensitive parts.

He watched as her spine undulated, especially when she stopped bouncing on his dick to instead roll back and forth in another grinding motion, forcing his length against her front and back walls. Or side to side, when she began with a lateral rocking.

She looked down at him, such an intense lust on her face, her eyes especially intense. He could've sworn that he saw a glow in them, but he paid little mind to it, assuming it a trick of the light and his own brain getting a little wired from the pleasure.

She bit her lower lip and moaned.

"It feels so good..." she praised, before fixing him with a salacious leer. "I bet it feels good for you too~ Feeling my hot pussy taking your dick to the base~"

"Goddamn..." he muttered, barely answering her. Whenever she twisted her hips, and bent his dick, he felt it digging into her walls, glans grinding over the contours and getting extra stimulation.

Sofia soon returned to her bouncing motion, breasts jumping as much as she was, a hypnotic jiggling that drew his gaze, which did not go unnoticed.

"C'mon, bro, you can touch your stepsister~" she enticed, even with the mention of their relationship.

He didn't have a chance to complain about her saying those weird things again before she grasped one of his hands by the wrist and tugged it to one of her breasts.

"Go on, grope me, Marc~ Get a feel~" she encouraged.

Marc couldn't help it, he dug his fingers in to get a handful, feeling her tit flesh slightly fill the gaps between his fingers, and feeling her erect nipple practically straining against his palm.

He squeezed, fondled, even slid his hands back to toy with her nipple with a fingertip, though it made it hard to grasp her globe with her bouncing.

The slapping grew louder, filling his ears. He knew he was leaking precum inside of her, but he could hardly resist how good it felt. He was nearing a climax already, his cock throbbing inside of her.

It was then he became aware of a most bizarre sensation. It felt like an immaterial tugging inside of him, subtle and weak, but stimulating, oddly pleasurable. Like there was a faint current running from his chest down his body and out through his dick, leaching into her pussy.

He thought he saw a faint aura of purple-blue haze around his groin, but with how much his head was buzzing from the stimulation, he wasn't sure if it was there or not.

But the buzzing of his head only seemed to become more intense when he felt this weird sensation. Everything became that more pleasurable, and he found it difficult to keep track. Both his hands moved to grip her hips as a mild weakness filled him, though the pressure in his loins was stronger than ever.

"Yes, yes~!" Sofia cried, slamming her hips down onto his cock, racing towards the finish.

So frazzled was Marc, he didn't have the clarity of mind to warn her that he was about to cum... or even realise it himself, beyond a quick, ecstasy-filled muttering of 'I'm close', forgetting his insistence on pulling out.

"Cum for me, Marc~!" Sofia insisted, lost in her own ecstasy, every now and then altering her motions, shifting to grinding or gyrations, but never leaving her pounding bouncing for long, her glutes slapping loudly, each impact sending her rump rippling.

His cock was about to explode. He didn't attempt to warn her, that strange sensation had weakened him just a little and made the stimulation all the more intense. Short of breath, he cried out one last warning.

"I'm... fuck!"

"Yes~!" Sofia screamed as a long, low groan of ecstasy left Marc, bucking upwards forcefully and gripping Sofia's hips tight as he unleashed a powerful surge of cum right into her pussy.

She slammed her hips hard down atop him, pushing as firmly as she could so he was deep as possible, unable to pull out as a sudden spasm overtook her, a cry of bliss leaving her, arching her back and rolling her head backwards as orgasm took her too... Marc failing to notice the faint spiral of misty light that swirled around her body, as that strange sensation seemed to intensify, sapping him just a little bit more of his strength.

He unloaded several heavy spurts before his climax finally came to a close, feeling his groin spattered with her own orgasmic juices. Her quivering calmed too, Sofia panting softly, sounding far less strained than he did, his pants heavier and more heated, though hers were far more lustful. His vision was a little blurry thanks to half lidded eyes and a surprisingly intense orgasm, so he only saw the vague shape of Sofia as she leaned over him, going a little slack as she calmed down.

But when he opened his eyes fully and his focus returned, he noticed, with a start, that she looked different.

Now, curling from the sides of her head, were a pair of black goat-like horns. Her ears were now longer and pointed, and gently unfurling from her back were a pair of large leathery, maroon wings, so dark they were almost black, and very bat like, whilst a similarly leathery tail with a spaded tip gently brushed along his leg.

When her breathing normalised, she brushed her hanging bangs of hair out of her way, letting Marc see her glowing eyes, a soft but striking red colour with slit pupils, which widened when Sofia realised he had taken notice, watching as he stared with incredulity and mouthed 'what the fuck'.

She let out a nervous laugh.

"Haha... well, guess I have some explaining to do."