Stepsister Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're so warm, Marc~" she praised. "And hard like steel~"

He wanted her to keep her mouth shut, her dirty talk was surreal to him and it made his mind feel dizzy just from the feelings her words elicited.

Yet what came out of his mouth made him want to hang himself.

"Thanks."

He immediately regretted it and grumbled in embarrassment, but she simply laughed in her playful way and began to stroke faster, a subtle moist sound emanating from his crotch as his lubricating pre near-silently squelched beneath her fingers and palm.

Marc could feel a pressure starting to build in his loins, spurred on just a little bit harder by the fondling to his balls, Sofia building him to what was going to be an explosive climax, almost unbelievable for him.

Again, he felt like he should've stopped this before he came, ejaculation seeming like a line he couldn't cross.

But the longer this went, the more such thoughts were fleeting and unconvincing to him. This was just a handjob and a few kisses to his cock, and it was already more intense than anything he'd ever done with another girl in the past, and his experiences were few.

He felt his balls starting to throb, his dick beginning to twitch, the constant dribbling from his tip a prelude to what was on the horizon. Sofia was starting to stroke faster now, somehow subtly shifting her fingertips as they brushed up and down his mast for just that bit more stimulation. Groans were ripped from Marc's mouth.

The finale was coming.

"Sofia... wait... I'm... oh shit..." He warned.

She only smiled at him with a truly salacious expression.

"Just cum, Marc~ Make a mess for me~"

"W-Wait... don't... yet... aaaaaa..."

His balls tugged firm up towards his body, and his cock pulsed as ropes of semen shot from his tip. She stroked a few more times to wring him out before letting her hands go still, a happy laugh leaving Sofia as she witnessed her handiwork.

Even he couldn't help feeling minutely impressed with the height his initial spurts achieved. She gave a few more tormenting strokes, and then she let go, looking at where his cum fell; most of it landed on the lower part of his belly, just above his groin, some of it getting on his shirt.

He groaned, knowing he'd have to clean that later.

A few dribbles rolled down his cock, his tip stained and her hands slightly sticky from some residue.

Sofia smiled, her tongue slipping from one side of her mouth to the other in a sultry motion.

"Good thing you didn't get it on the couch~" she joked with a promiscuous, teasing tone.

"You're the one that just fucking jacked me off," he shot back.

"Yeah, I did~" she agreed lecherously. "So I should help clean some of it up~"

Before Marc could even question it, he watched with disbelief as she leaned in, outstretching her tongue and curling it against his frenulum.

His cock was beginning to soften, but a fresh twitch coursed through it from the almost electric contact. She began to lick around the top of his glans, the sides, and then along the trails of residue down his length, before finishing with a few slow, wet kisses along the bottom of his belly, cleaning up all his seed, before she brought her stained hand to her mouth and suckled on her fingers and licked her palm clean as well.

He was in disbelief, he'd never seen a girl act that sluttily before. It was equal parts hot and unsettling.

If there was at least some reprieve though, she didn't subject him to her debauched oral attention any further, licking her lips clean and finally crawling back away from him.

Once his cock began to soften, and his breathing normalised, Marc shot her a look.

"I can't believe you just fucking did that," he exclaimed with a scowl.

"No need to be so pissed~" she assured. "It was just a bit of harmless fun~"

"Harmless?!" he blurted. "You're my stepsister, for Christ's sake!"

She seemed amused at his statement, but for some odd reason she got a peculiar smug look at the last part. Otherwise, she seemed unfazed by his outburst.

"Exactly, 'step'~ We're not blood relatives, Marc~ Besides, I know you enjoyed that. I mean, genuinely enjoyed that~"

He went to speak, to protest, to refute, but he had nothing; he still couldn't quite fathom her blasé behaviour in all of this, but he couldn't say she was wrong either. He had enjoyed that. For all of his conflicting emotions, for all his thoughts on Sofia as a person up until this point... no other relationship had managed to get that kind of orgasm from him with just a handjob.

It was incredible, yet he couldn't shake the shame of what had just transpired... or the burgeoning feelings of wanting it to happen again.

"This was wrong," he asserted, though he didn't sound convincing, even as he hastily pulled his pants up, rising from the couch.

He had to get away from her so he could think clearly. He also needed a shower and a change of clothes as well, feeling his cum soaking through his shirt and chilling his skin and leaving a sticky sensation behind proving to be a big enough distraction on its own.

"I'm going for a shower," he said, collecting his phone and making a break for it. He then stopped and turned to face her, a stern finger point matching his scowl. "Not a word to anyone, got it?"

"Like I'd tell anyone~ I'm not that kind of girl~" she assured. He seethed, hating how... calm and casual she was. Mostly because it seemed to make everything seem so... normal.

His face scrunched in frustration, but he decided to retreat, knowing he couldn't last in an argument against her; he was too confused, and after that, just seeing her seemed to sap his willpower.

As he left however, she had one last play to throw his way.

"Have a nice shower... bro~"

He let out an exasperated huff and stormed off to the bathroom, her melodic, teasing giggles haunting his ears as he left.

---

Standing naked in the shower, Marc felt the warm water cascading down his body. It was soothing, it was comfortable... but it didn't fully calm him. Alone with his thoughts, everything seemed so quiet despite the constant dull hiss from the shower head, and he couldn't stop himself thinking about the other warmth he'd felt this afternoon.

The way Sofia's hot breath washed over his cock... the way it danced about his member, swirling eddies of intangible caresses. The way her lips felt, hot and plush, slowly drawing closed against his skin... the way her tongue seemed to electrify his nerves.

And her masterful handjob, blending feathery pressure with firm but slick pumping.

And then that truly lurid 'clean up' at the end, licking his dick and part of his gut clean of his cum, sucking even her own hand clean like it was an addictive flavour.

Logic told him he should've been repulsed, disgusted even, but the logic seemed hollow because he couldn't muster the emotions to substantiate it.

He softly thumped a fist against the tiled wall of the shower.

Truth was, he'd never felt like that before. And a part of him was even excited by the taboo nature of it.

But was it really taboo? They were siblings only because their parents married, and neither shared a drop of blood between each other. She was his age and insanely attractive. Were circumstances different, he might've thought it a nice fantasy to date a girl so out of his league.

And she had made him feel very good this evening.

But... she was his stepsister. Marc wasn't sure how to feel about Sofia and her... candid intimacy with him.

But as he thought on the ramifications, he was again distracted by the memories of the sensations he'd felt tonight, and it was making things difficult, making the conflict in him all that more intense.

And worse, it was making his cock stir in the shower.

He cursed, thinking his own efforts were going to be futile now, he'd never be able to match her skill. He willed his cock to stay down, he didn't want to crank one out after what had happened, but he feared he'd have to later.

"That bitch..." he grumbled. "What's she done to me?"

He knew well enough; given him a taste of forbidden fruit and now he wanted more, much as he wanted to deny it.

"What am I going to do..." he mumbled, standing still in the shower for longer than necessary.

---

Once his shower was done, he quickly got dressed in fresh clothes and grabbed something to eat for dinner... in his room. He wasn't keen on sharing a table with Sofia, especially after getting a text from his dad that he and Maria wouldn't be back until tomorrow, having decided to stay the night at some friend's house.

It wasn't unusual, they did this on occasion, sometimes going out to a motel somewhere for some privacy, and he had an idea he oft tried to get out of his head about what they were up to.

It was easier this time. Because the idea of what Sofia might want to do with him was dominating his mind.

It also meant that this overnight stay of theirs was going to make things much weirder for him, because now he was alone with the stepsister that had not a few hours earlier given him one hell of a handy.

That wasn't something he could just shake out of his mind.

So he tried to browse the internet on his laptop, find distractions, look at anything, even cat videos, whilst he laid in bed with the covers up to his hips, laptop on a small plastic table with stands straddling his covered thighs.

But he couldn't keep his mind occupied. She just kept floating back into his head like a damn ghost haunting his brain. He wanted more, and he knew he shouldn't, but he was hard pressed to think of any reason that trumped 'she felt amazing'.

He sighed in frustration, preparing to search up some kinky porn and masturbate just to clear his head.

Then there was a knock at his door, and he felt the hair on the back of his neck stand on end, knowing it was Sofia for sure.

"What," he grumbled, his tone a reflection of his current mood.

"Can I come in?" she asked. It was polite enough, friendly. It made him more annoyed, she didn't seem the least bit regretful or ashamed of earlier events.

Despite feeling like he should've just told her to fuck off, a less logical part of his mind decided on seeing where things led.

"Fine," he murmured. He knew it was a mistake, but this was just getting unbearable.

His door opened, and he was somewhat surprised that she wasn't naked for whatever reason. She was wearing a dressing gown though, and he suspected there wasn't much beneath it...

She greeted him with a smile. Her smiles were ever inviting and he felt she could've seduced a guy with a smile alone.

Hell, he might've been that guy...

"How are you feeling?" she asked.

He put his laptop to sleep, closed it and placed it on a dresser next to his bed and the plastic table down beside it.

"How do you think I'm feeling?" he snapped. "Really fucking weird and confused."

He crossed his arms, thinking perhaps now she'd crack and show some remorse. As expected, she didn't seem all that repentant, but she did at least look a little apologetic... if playfully.

"I'm not surprised," she said as she moved to stand at the end of the bed. Even the way she walked seemed to have taken on a sultry edge to it, like she was actively seducing him with every fibre of her being. And it was having an affect on him. "But you really don't need to feel so bad about it."

"And why shouldn't I? You're my stepsister, Sofia, we shouldn't have done it!"

"And like I said, we're not related by blood. You find me hot, what's so wrong with that~? I find you cute~"

When she called him cute, he felt so terribly vulnerable, that her wiles would easily get their hooks under his skin and turn him to putty.

"Do you think this is some sort of game?" he retorted, though he knew that perhaps that wasn't the best thing to say, she may very well have thought it some sort of game. "How am I supposed to think about you now? How am I supposed to act around my dad and Maria?"

At this point she gave him a weird, almost annoyed look. Mild, but certainly she thought he was being dense over something.

"Do you really expect me to think that things are going to be normal between us from now on?" she asserted.

This caught him off guard; with how casual she'd been acting, he didn't think she really understood. Now he was beginning to suspect she understood more than she let on.

"Well..." he murmured.

"I gave you, my stepbrother, a handjob. Almost gave you a blowjob too," she said, getting a bit of that devious smirk back. "There's no going back to 'normal' from that. Things have changed."

She was right, but the way she was saying it didn't seem so accusatory. If anything, it sounded like she had an idea.

"So what are we supposed to do, then? Live with this secret for the rest of our lives?" he demanded.

Her smile deepened.

"Of course not... instead... change the situation~ Establish a new normal~"

She leaned forward, and he winced at catching a glimpse of her cleavage. However, he was too focused on her words to get caught up in the view. He had an inkling of what she was suggesting, but he couldn't quite believe it.

Sofia was just unbelievable in general.

"You can't be serious," he said as she sat on the bed.

"I am," she asserted. "We can't live as if nothing happened, and really... I don't want to."

She shot him a seductive smile, affectionate and dangerous for his willpower and sense of morality.

"You what?"

"You're cute, Marc~ And I really can't be satisfied with just giving you a handjob. Those sounds you made... they made me feel a whole lot of good~"

He shuffled a little further against the backboard of his bed, especially as she moved closer, sitting on the side of the bed, Marc feeling trapped between the wall and this salacious stepsister.

"You're crazy," he said.

"A little, but what's life without a little madness~?" she remarked with a shrug, stretching her gown a little and framing her bust a bit better, if for a moment.

"But this is--" he began to protest, but she put a finger to his lips, silencing him, though she still had one of those smiles.

"Marc, I'm not gonna force you... but I know you won't get me out of your head. You're going to go crazy. You can't try and act like there's nothing between us... so you could try going with the flow~ Embrace it, turn it from some forbidden mistake, to something fun~ Besides, it's not like you haven't watched some stepsister porn~"

She said that last part with such knowing confidence, he realised she knew about some of the videos he'd watched.

"You went through my search history!" he accused. At this, she laughed.

"Hardly, I'm not that messed up. I just happened to pass by the other day when you didn't quite have your volume turned down enough, and I recognised the video from the sound~"

She laughed again, and Marc could only give her a truly bewildered look; somehow it seemed worse that she knew he'd been watching a stepsister porno because she recognised it.

"Just because I watch that stuff sometimes doesn't mean this is okay," Marc rebuked. "This isn't some porno."

"No... but that doesn't mean we can't have fun~ We're not blood relatives, like I keep saying. We were just brought together by different circumstances, that's all~"

He sighed, hating how she had a point. Though he figured his own arousal was probably messing with his critical thinking ability, feeling his member beginning to stir beneath the covers, internally bemoaning the affect her presence had on him.

Still, as much as she liked to reiterate that they weren't blood relatives, she very much tried to behave as a family member around him... when she wasn't apparently trying to seduce him. That was weird and surreal.

And yet... he found himself yearning for that forbidden fruit. There was something admittedly thrilling about committing taboo, and Sofia... she knew how to commit taboo and make it exciting the whole time.

"We don't have to have a wall between us~ We don't even have to be partners~ We can just enjoy having fun together~" she posited.

"What, like friends with benefits?" he inquired somewhat sarcastically, but he was starting to find the idea... appealing.

"Step-siblings with benefits, yes~" she corrected with a devious chuckle.

"Don't put it like that, please," he begged. He could tell that he was never going to escape the familial connection with Sofia, especially if she seemingly wanted to make it herself. She was wicked like that.

But, all the same, her suggestion seemed... smart, somehow. If he just tried to rebuke her and ignore her, he'd probably have an aneurysm trying not to go crazy. If he accepted her... well, maybe if they did it enough, it'd become 'normal' and it wouldn't seem so bad.

And not many could claim to have a sexual relationship with one as sexy as Sofia, not that Marc would make a point of it.

He dearly wanted to know what else she could do...

It was at that moment that he knew any moral resistance failed and he'd given in.

He sighed and relaxed against the headboard.

"I can't argue with you anyways..." he sighed. He readjusted and faced her. "So... we're doing this, I guess?"

He knew she wasn't just here to make the proposition. She didn't want to wait to 'formalise' this new 'arrangement'.

Her almost predatory grin seemed to confirm that, as well as make Marc nervous.

"You already know me too well~" she said, grasping the sides of her gown and opening it outward in a lusty display, exposing her predictably bare breasts.

Still, even though he had a strong suspicion from the start that she was naked under there, he wasn't prepared for the reveal all the same.

None of the glimpses and flashes of her breasts before compared to seeing her on full display. He fought back the reflexive urge to look away, and found himself ogling Sofia.

She was really too hot for him.

"Like what you see~?" she remarked, her tone becoming particularly mischievous and sensual.

"Yeah... but maybe keep the dirty talk to a minimum, okay? This is still kinda weird," he admitted, his face flustered and deep red.

"No promises~" she teased, moving to crawl towards him. Even on her hands and knees, she possessed a mercurial eroticism.

She grabbed the edges of his covers and slowly peeled them back, revealing his bulging pants. Again, she delighted in the sight of just the tent, and immediately brought a hand to his crotch to give his straining erection a fondling massive, instantly eliciting an energetic throb from his cock.

"It remembers me~" she teased affectionately, making slow circling rubs against his cock through his pants. Now that they were 'officially' doing this, she seemed even more promiscuous in her behaviour, and her teasing was a little more devious... or corny.

"Really? Talking to my dick?" he remarked drily.

She fixed him a mischievous look.

"I'll be doing more than just talking to it~" she warned sensually, giving his bulge a few more teasing rubs before pulling his pants and underwear down at once, letting out an appreciative murmur when his cock sprung free and stood tall before her, already beginning to ooze pre, foreskin slightly peeled back to expose the very tip.

Marc still couldn't quite believe that this was happening, but now that he was going into this slightly more relaxed, it didn't seem as bad. Still, watching Sofia lick her lips the way she did made him both uneasy and aroused.

He idly wondered if she had any other sexual partners. Someone this promiscuous surely had other guys -- maybe even girls -- she had fun with.

Somehow, that didn't bother him that much. He doubted anyone else would ever get this close to Sofia, living under the same roof.