Stepsister Succubus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hand gripped his cock, and peeled back his foreskin to expose the rest of his glans, glistening in the light of his bedroom from a small amount of pre.

She gave his member a few slow, firm strokes, enough to make him gasp. He saw her swaying her rump to some unheard rhythm, and with her gown open at the front, there was nothing much holding it on her save her arms in their sleeves. It slipped off her rear, exposing that shapely rump, giving him flashbacks to her handjob only a few hours earlier.

This whole situation really had progressed rather rapidly, all things considered... but now that he was here, he didn't want to back out.

However, this time, Sofia wasn't giving him just a handy. She moved to pull her arms out of her gown's sleeves, and then she dumped the garment on the floor, leaving her fully naked in front of him. She gripped his cock again, and gave it a few more pumps, before moving forward and cupping his cheek in the palm of her other hand. She leaned her face in close to his, and he blinked, feeling nervous, especially when she grinned seductively.

"What're..." he trailed off.

Before he could even think about finishing the sentence, she moved in and kissed him.

It took him by surprise, his eyes widening and a small crack of surprised sound escaping his throat as her lips meshed with his.

With him mid-sentence, she was easily able to deepen the kiss. It started off affectionate, gentle, romantic even... but her lustful energy soon set in and she began to work her lips more fervently.

Then she stuck her tongue into his mouth as she fully meshed her lips to his, the kiss turning almost sloppy and deeply erotic. Marc couldn't hold the tension forever and relaxed, and began to kiss back.

It was amazing. Heavenly. He tried to move his tongue around hers, but she knew the dance better than he ever did.

Her lips felt so soft against his, moist and supple, gentle smacks emanating from where they kissed. Her tongue was surprisingly dexterous, swirling around his as they let their muscles mingle.

She even tasted sweet. He knew that should've been a weird thing to think, but in the moment, he didn't care.

The kiss was divine.

Which made him a little disappointed when she pulled away with a soft smack, her lips lingering for one moment more upon his until the contact was no more. She smiled and let her tongue graze across those luxurious lips of hers.

Through a heated breath, Marc asked, "what was that for?"

"A good kiss is foreplay all its own~" she asserted. "Besides, I don't think you'd appreciate kissing me after your cock goes in my mouth~"

"Fair enough," he admitted, though with how nice that was, he might've been willing to accept it if she wiped her lips and mouth thoroughly.

"You'll get plenty more chances to kiss me, bro~ Don't worry about it~"

"Again with the 'bro' stuff..." he grumbled. "Don't make it weird."

She wasn't going to stop with that, he knew it, but he still wasn't ready for her to make things perverse like that, even if he was starting to enjoy himself otherwise.

Sofia simply giggled and gave his cock a few firm pumps, and that was enough to silence him. She shuffled backwards, and Marc watched her back undulate, the bedroom light make her caramel skin glisten when it flexed the right way, her straight black locks reflecting the shine as well.

Now she was positioned before his cock, and her eyes were fixed on his erection as she slowly pumped it, once more putting a twist to her hand to make the stimulation just that bit more tantalising, but she never picked up the pace. She was just getting him hard, keeping him worked up.

Still, she kept it up for longer than she needed to, teasing him and wringing out just that bit more of his pre, sliding her hand down to briefly fondle his balls, giving them a gentle squeeze before sliding back up to grasp his tip, smirking all the while, loosely puckering her lips to breathe hot air across his glans before gently palming it.

"C'mon, Sofia," Marc grunted. "Don't be a tease."

She gave him a mock pouting look.

"Aw, but I like how you twitch when I tease you~ It's cute~"

He frowned in annoyance, but it was quickly dispelled when she rubbed her thumb firmly to his glans in a slow circular fashion.

Fortunately, Sofia wasn't intent on tormenting Marc for long, letting out a laugh and sliding her hand down his root... allowing for her to finally lean her body down until her lips were a hairsbreadth from his tip.

Even her normal breathing felt electrifying against his sensitive glans. It wasn't his first blowjob, but this... something told him Sofia was going to give him head like nothing he'd ever experienced.

She let her lips linger, just on the cusp of contact but never touching, for a few more aching moments in order to tease him. Then she planted an affectionate kiss to his frenulum. And then another to his glans. And then to his corona.

Each kiss made him flinch, just as much as when she'd graced his cock with her mouth after giving him a handjob earlier. Only now she was going to go all the way with it.

She slipped her cheek down his length, lingering with her head pressed to his cock, Sofia letting out a savouring, murmuring sigh.

"You're so warm..." she noted with a soft, husky voice. It was delicious and tempting to his ears, unfairly so. Why was everything about her so sexy?

Then he felt her tongue against the base of his cock, and he shivered; the wet muscle was hot and soft, and when she began to slide it up his manhood, the trailing touch was simply luxurious.

When she got to his helm, she curled the tip of her tongue up off his frenulum, fixing him with an intense, hungry look, the corners of her open mouth tugging into a devious smirk, leaning in to brush her wet muscle over his glans, following up with a slow, suckling kiss, wrapping her lips around the top half oh his tip and slowly drawing them together in a wet smooch.

He let out a sigh here, rocking his head backwards against the headboard of the bed, though he didn't take his eyes off what was going on.

Sofia finished her kiss with a loud smack, eyes shifting between his face and his needy rod. Then she licked, brushing her tongue over the sides and corona of his member, applying a firm, tantalising pressure, whilst pumping the base of his cock with her still-gripped hand.

Her other hand moved to brush locks of her hair out of the way, allowing her to keep her focus on him and his penis.

She had such an intensity to her eyes, they were almost hypnotic, right and full of lusting fire. Marc felt like he could've lost himself in them.

He sighed again when she applied another of her slow, suckling kisses to his tip, this time approaching at a bit of an angle in order to focus on a different part of his glans.

She dropped down again to run the flat of her tongue along his cock, before draping the bottom over the slope of his glans and rubbing it in a circular fashion against it.

"Fuuuuck," Marc whined, prompting a playful, mischievous chuckle from Sofia. She gave him a few more of those wet smooches, to the left, to the right, to the top slope and to his length right beneath his frenulum.

The way her moist lips pursed and slid together, tightly hugging his contours proved to be most enjoyable. Sometimes she slurped, adding a brief, bubbling sensation against his skin or his glans. Then she let go of his root and gripped his glans in her palm, gently twisting as she dropped down to run her tongue down from his helm to his base, using her chin to shunt his pubic hair out of the way.

Between her saliva and his dribbling pre, his tip was now quite slick, allowing her hand to twist about and roll her palm against his glans in a most pleasing way.

Sofia then brushed her tongue across his scrotum, and without warning, too one of his orbs into her mouth, lips tightly sealed about it, tongue gently brushing against the skin of his sack and teasing his testicle in the process.

She let go with a smack, then did the same with his other ball, all whilst deftly transitioning her hand from rubbing his glans to pumping the upper half of his cock, fingers sliding over his corona and glans in succession before dropping back down.

He'd never had a girl suck his balls before. This was new, and amazing, though she wasn't as forceful as he expected her to be.

She let go of his jewels with a smack, and gave them a quick lick, giggling at him.

"You should shave, Marc~" she said, continuing to pump his cock. "This'd feel so much better~"

"Telling me how to... haaa... tidy my own body now?" he quipped.

"Well... it'd certainly let me perform even better~" she answered, turning her head a little so she could splay her lips around his girth, keeping them hugged to his continues and gently rolling her tongue up and down against the skin between her lips.

He winced in pleasure, and that was enough to convince him.

She moved her tilted head up and down like this before letting go of his cock, bringing both hands down to slide up his body beneath his shirt; her fingertips were silky smooth, and her touch was both soothing and stimulating. And as she slide her hands up, she unfurled her tongue and slid it from root to tip, curling it slowly off his glans and laying his cock down against his gut in the process. Then she went back down the same way, tongue pushing more with the tip than the flat. She moved back up again, this time putting a slight serpentine motion to her lick.

She had yet to even put it in her mouth properly and already he felt like he was going to burst. If not in orgasm, than simple need; she was good.

Too damn good, and she seemed to have a great deal of fun in teasing him.

"I can really feel you throbbing, Marc... your cock is burning up against my tongue~" she purred, keeping her gaze fixed with his. Then, she twisted her head to give his length a sideways suckle, closing her lips around his girth.

His toes curled, still beneath the covers further down, and he let out a loud groan.

"How the hell are you so good?" he asked, prompting her to slide her lips up and off his glans, bringing a hand down to his member to stroke it.

"Would it upset you if I told you you're not the first guy I've sucked off~?" she said. Even with that confession, it didn't diminish the eroticism of this experience. And as he'd been thinking before, he had expected as much.

"Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if you were sucking dudes' dicks yesterday," he remarked. "You probably had guys dangling off your fingertip in highschool."

"And girls~" she admitted with salacious casualness.

Again, her apparent unashamed promiscuity was surreal, but admittedly, the thought of her fucking a girl formed some lovely images in his mind.

"You're a slut," he said.

"I know~" she agreed, showing no signs of offence as she returned to licking his cock, pausing in between wet smooches and slow licks to further verbally tease him. "I have no shame... I'm currently licking my stepbrothers hot... throbbing... cock~ It's so wrong, and yet... it just makes me want to be even more wicked~"

She laughed erotically, and lowered herself so much he could feel the sides of her breasts against his thighs. He sometimes felt her nipples brush against his skin, and they were so firm.

She had to be getting pleasure from this, and she wasn't even touching herself. Was giving head that arousing to her?

It was to him... and it only got more intense when she gripped his cock again, angling it upwards to her mouth. She latched her lips around his tip again, drawing her lips closed around his helm... only this time she didn't let go. She bobbed her head a little, gently fellating just his glans, tongue gently swirling around his tip behind her lips, lapping up dribbling pre like it was a delicacy.

After a bit, she popped off but didn't relent on her licking except to offer more verbal teases.

"Feels good, doesn't it~? Getting sucked off by your stepsister~"

He didn't respond to that, knowing there was no point in challenging her debauched mannerisms at this stage. He simply murmured in agreement, and she gave him another mischievous chuckle, before latching her lips back onto his glans.

He groaned again, and watched as she began to take him deeper into her mouth. His cock slid along her tongue as each bob swallowed more of his cock. Her lips were clasped tight around his girth, making the gentle suction all that more intense and causing some rather loud smacks whenever the suction was briefly broken.

Marc was also overwhelmed by how warm her mouth felt. It was practically searing him, but in a good way. And every part felt terribly soft and smooth, save for her teeth... but even they found wicked and stimulating use, Sofia sometimes carefully clenching his length between her jaw to impart some acute stimulation into his dick with a careful scraping sensation. She took this up a notch by withdrawing to his glans and gently scraping her teeth across the sensitive helm, curling her lips to show this off a little better, smirking and chuckling deviously, before returning to her more salacious and plush suckling, lips wrapped snugly around his girth.

She gripped the base of his member with thumb and index finger, gently pumping, keeping a steady attention on his root whilst her lips started to drift past the halfway mark of his manhood.

"This... this feels so fucking good..." he moaned.

Deep down, that part of him that objected to this earlier, that this was his stepsister, kept reminding him. But after experiencing this, the prospect of more made him brush off such concerns.

She began to twist her hand, the motion slick thanks to her saliva and mostly his precum, thoroughly smeared and spread across his dick.

Then she popped off his dick with a wet smack and a chuckle, pumping the entirely of his length with that same reciprocating twisting.

She giggled and flicked her tongue at the back of his glans, before dropping down and briefly slurping both of his balls into her mouth. She was slowly getting more energetic with her efforts, and it showed. He groaned, clenching the bed sheets with his fingers as he watched Sofia paint his cock with saliva, using broad brush strokes with the flat side of her tongue, sometimes just curling the tip of the muscle to trace his veins with a teasing touch.

"Haha, you're so hard, Marc~ You're not gonna last much longer..." she trailed off, letting go of his cock so she could make long licks from root to tip. "I'm gonna wring it out of you~"

Her dirty talk was cheesy, but the way she said it got him riled up. The tone of voice, the breathy edge to it, it was irresistibly seductive.

She slowed down for a moment, both running her tongue along his length and draping her lips across his cock.

She breathed out slowly, like a sigh, caressing his sensitive member with her breath as she returned to his tip, giving it a slow, rolling kiss, tongue gently lolling against the frenulum and the corona around it.

"God... keep that up..." he said with a sigh; it wouldn't bring him over the edge, but the sensation was divine. Her eyes turned to him, and she grinned around his member.

Then, she returned to her fellatio, taking his cock into her mouth with her tightly sealed lips sliding along his skin, tongue rolling at his glans and further down, moving from side to side. This time she wasn't pumping the latter half of his cock... because this time, she was going further, prompting Marc to widen his eyes in surprise.

He'd never had deepthroat before, and he could feel his glans brushing against the top of her gullet as she slipped towards his root.

She slid one hand up his side and across his chest, whilst the other hand deftly moved to fondle his balls, giving them a pleasant squeeze just as her lips met his crotch like a lusty kiss. She slurped for a moment, sending tingling sensations across his cock. He could tell his pubic hair annoyed her a little, but she was still going all the way. Sofia then began to rise from his root, tongue curling from side to side against the underside of his manhood, until she came to his tip. She slowed, tightening the grip of her lips across his glans as she slid off, grinning once she was clear of his dick, giving his helm a lusty brush with her tongue, before she descended upon his penis once more, taking him straight to the root, tip sliding into her throat.

She didn't even gag. She gurgled a little, but she didn't choke. She took his whole length with ease, and murmured in delight.

"Oh fuck!" he exclaimed; whenever she made those sounds, he felt her throat's walls thrum around his member, tingling with delight.

Sofia finally decided to bob, murmuring softly, as if savouring a delicacy. She continued fondling his balls, and continued her occasional slurping, never once allowing for a lapse in stimulation.

Marc's sighs were growing more frequent, as were his groans of pleasure. He raised a hand and draped it across his face, blocking his view but hardly diminishing the sensations he felt as Sofia sucked him off, better head than some of the few times he'd had sex.

It was then that he felt a strange sensation. It was brief, mild, leaving him to think it was imagined, but he was certain he felt an almost electric tingle across his cock, especially where Sofia's lips and tongue made contact, electric in a non-metaphorical sense. He felt it beneath his skin too, and it sent a shiver along his spine.

But it was only momentary, and it felt good, so he chalked it up to her just being that damn good that he was getting some intense reactions.

That, and he could feel a pressure building in his loins. He was going to cum soon, and between her masterful head and her seductive giggles adding stimulating vibration to her throating, he knew it was going to be intense and irresistible. And she added yet another layer to her efforts, twisting her head in a reciprocating fashion much as she had done with her hand earlier. Which continued to massage his testicles, just rounding out the layers of pleasure he was receiving.

He could feel his orgasm coming quickly.

"Sofia... I... fuck, I'm gonna cum," he warned.

For a moment, Sofia let go, bringing her hand back from his chest to grip his member and keep it pumped, not letting him calm down.

"Then cum, Marc~" she said. He figured she was going to wring him to the finish, that didn't seem unusual, but she immediately dropped back down upon his cock, straight to the root, letting go with her hand, which moved to grip his hip on one side. She was bobbing fast now, rapidly moving her tongue back and forth against the underside of his member, twisting her head and slurping constantly.

He even felt that strange, arcing tingle, though it felt more 'tugging' this time. It only enhanced the pleasure, and helped bring about his climax.

"Fuuuuck!" signalled a bucking of his hips -- which she kept managed with the hand to his pelvis holding him down -- as cum erupted from his dick.

She stopped moving, halfway down his member so his tip was just at the start of her throat, pumping thick ropes of seed down her gullet, the back of her tongue rubbing to the underside of his glans, the rest of the muscle gently brushing his length to keep him pulsing.

He didn't think he'd ever throbbed this hard when cumming before, and she kept going with her gentle ministrations and her fondling massage to his balls.

Slowly, she began to retreat to his tip, suckling hard to ensure no drop spilled, his final spurts taken into her mouth when she was just latched onto his tip, tongue rolling up and down his glans. Then there were a few dribbles, which she lapped up, before popping free. One last trickle came from his tip, but it had no chance to spill, one long brush of her tongue gathering it up and pulling it into her mouth.