Stepsister's Sleepover Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think mum didn't object because I wasn't going out anywhere today. So there's no chance of anyone letchering me. I'm sure she thinks her nice stepson would never ogle her daughter."

"And I never do." I said grinning.

"Right," Chrissy said, "you never ogle me. Just fantasise about me."

"Exactly."

I pulled her towards me and kissed her again, enjoying her soft lips. She placed a hand on my chest and then trailed it down my torso towards my waist, past my belt until her hand was resting on the bulge in my jeans.

"If you haven't masterbated for a whole week," she said, squeezing my erection, "then you must be in serious need of relief."

"Uhuh" I groaned.

She grinned up at me and took one of my hands in hers.

"Come on," she said, "let's go to my room."

Chrissy led me upstairs to her room. As soon as we were inside I pulled her close to me, spun us around and pushed her up against the door. I bent to kiss her and we made out, every so often she moaned softly.

Eventually Chrissy broke our kiss and she nodded at her bed, indicating that we should move but I shook my head.

"Just get on your knees." I said.

Chrissy bit her lip and then smiled up at me. A second later she had slid to her knees, her face level with my erection.

She looked so hot.

She placed her palm on the tent in my jeans and rubbed my cock through the denim.

"It turns me on knowing this is for me." She said softly, looking up at me. She ran a finger along the bulge made by my shaft from the bottom to the tip.

Next Chrissy pressed her face into my jeans so that I could feel her lips press against my denim-encased flesh as she nuzzled my cock. I groaned with frustration.

"OK," she said grinning, "enough foreplay."

My stepsister unzipped my fly and then unbuttoned my jeans, my cock sprang out, though it was still hidden beneath my boxers. Chrissy grabbed the waistband of my jeans and my boxers and pulled them down so that my cock was free.

She gently licked the underside of the head and then planted a couple of soft kisses on the tip before licking the underside of my cock.

"Chrissy..." I said, wanting her to get on with it.

She looked up at me and with a wink said "patience."

And then she took my cock in her mouth. Inch by inch. Now, as has been mentioned I hadn't masterbated for a week and the feeling of her soft lips around my cock and her tongue dragging along my shaft were almost too much to bear.

"Shit."

Chrissy stopped with just over half my erection in her mouth and drew back a few inches before taking those few inches in her mouth once more. She began to bob her head back and forth on my cock.

By this time I was bracing myself against the door with both hands, drawing ragged breaths. I needed to come but I didn't want her to stop.

Chrissy pulled back and let my cock escape her lips then she took hold of my cock in one hand and aimed it towards the sky and took one of my balls on her mouth, sucking slowly and licking it. We made eye contact and she gave my cock one long lick from my balls to my tip before taking as much of me in her mouth as she could manage. She gagged and withdrew when she was 7 inches deep and then she tried again.

When my cock was at the back of her throat I groaned and realised that I was close.

"Chrissy I'm going to cum." I warned her.

She made a noise of ascent and started to bob back and forth on my cock.

I groaned and came, emptying my load into her mouth. There was so much cum that she coughed and pulled back, a pool of cum fell out of her mouth and dribbled down her chin and onto her crop top as I shot my last rope across her face.

Chrissy started to giggle.

"What a mess." She said, using her fingers to collect my cum from her face and scoop it back into her mouth.

I didn't think I could speak yet, I was still using the door for support, breathing heavily.

"I think I'd better go wash my face." Chrissy said half a minute later.

"Sure." I croaked and she shuffled out from under me and went to use her bathroom sink. I trusted that my legs would not give way and stepped out of my jeans and boxers and then staggered over to her bed, taking my shirt off as I went.

Chrissy emerged a minute later. Not only had she disposed of her crop top but she'd also taken off her shorts and panties too.

"That's a beautiful sight." I said, my eyes roaming her naked body. She grinned at me.

"Actually I've got an idea," She said, "don't look."

"Err, OK." I said and I covered my eyes. I could hear her rummaging around in one of her drawers and then she went back into the bathroom.

"OK." She said after a minute, "you can look."

I uncovered my eyes. Chrissy was standing in the doorway wearing the black lingerie that I'd suggested she model.

Fucking gorgeous.

The cups of the lace bra barely covered her breasts and they were held up by thin straps. The lace thong she was wearing barely covered her mound, held in place by thin straps that sat high on her hips.

"You like?" Chrissy asked, spinning on the spot so that I could see her cute butt with the strap of her thong disappearing between her cheeks.

"I love," I said, "get over here."

Chrissy ran to me and climbed on top of me, sitting on my lap. She wrapped her arms around my neck and We made out as she ground her pussy against my cock.

"Bloody hell," she said, "how are you still hard?"

"Haven't masterbated since last Friday, remember? But we can do something about that in a minute..."

I grabbed her arse with both hands and squeezed her cheeks as we kissed again. I reached underneath her and pushed the strap of her thong aside and then inserted a finger into her pussy. Chrissy gasped into my mouth and moaned as my finger slipped further into her cunt. She leaned back so that we could look at each other while I played with her and then I added a second finger and she moaned again, biting her lip. I began to slowly finger-fuck her, pulling my fingers out of my stepsister's pussy until only the tips were inside her and then pushing them in right up to the knuckle before dragging them out again.

"You're so wet." I whispered.

"Uhuh."

"I'm gonna make you cum on my fingers and then I'm gonna fill you up with my cock."

"Oh please." Chrissy moaned.

"You want that? Want my cock inside you?" I asked her.

"I do! Uh, I need it, I need your cock."

I increased the speed of the finger-fucking I was giving her and Chrissy began to buck back and forth on my lap. I moved my other hand from the small of her back and she dug her nails into my shoulders and leaned into me, meanwhile I put my hand between us, slipped my hand into her thong and found her clit. Just the feeling of my fingers against her button made her moan. I circled her clit a few times and she started to pant, moaning, mumbling incoherently into my neck.

"Please," she whispered, "please."

I pumped my fingers inside her as fast as I could and flicked her clit with my thumb, she arched her back as her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

"Oh fuck! Fuck fuck fuck oh God!"

Chrissy trembled and moaned as her orgasm washed over her and she clung onto me.

When her orgasm subsided I rolled over so that Chrissy was lying on her back on the bed and I was on top of her. Her legs were either side of mine and my cock rubbed against the thin material of her thong that covered her labia.

I licked her juices off my fingers as she tried to regain her breath, she was looking at me through her eyelashes, watching as I cleaned her cum from my fingers.

When I had finished cleaning up her juices I kissed her and she wrapped her arms around me, holding me to her.

"You always give me the best orgasms," she said softly, "definitely better than my own fingers."

"High praise." I said, grinning.

I kissed her again, her soft lips parting to allow my tongue access to her mouth. I held her face with one hand and my other hand roamed her body, settling on one of her breasts and playing with her nipple, pulling it and rolling it between my fingers.

We lay enjoying each other's touch for a while before Chrissy unwrapped her arms from around my back and pushed me up off her.

"I want that cock inside me." She said reaching down to jerk me off.

"You're wearing too many clothes for that." I replied, running a finger over the lace covering her breasts.

"So strip me."

I reached around her back, undid the clasp of her bra and then pulled the bra away from her and dropped it on the floor. I crawled down her body until I was at the end of the bed where I dropped down onto the floor, kneeling with my head between her legs.

I kissed the soft skin of her inner thighs and heard her sigh and then I brought her legs together and dragged her thong down her legs and off onto the floor.

I felt around the floor for a few seconds before I found my jeans and retrieved the condom that I'd pocketed from my bedside drawer earlier that day. Unwrapping the condom I rolled it down my shaft. Now I was ready to fuck my stepsister.

I pushed her knees apart and leant in to lick her pussy lips starting with a long slow lick and then I built up speed, feasting on her cunt. I thrust my tongue between her folds and she moaned.

"Jeff..." Chrissy whined.

I stopped and grinned up at her and then crawled my way back up her body until we were face to face.

"Sorry," I said, "I got distracted."

"Fuck m-" Chrissy began but I cut her off with a deep kiss, pushing my tongue into her mouth.

I reached down and grabbed the back of her thighs and pulled them up towards her hips. My cock was rubbing against her slit.

Chrissy wrapped her legs around my waist and I took hold of my erection. I didn't bother to go slow, we both wanted this and we were both more than ready.

I thrust into her.

"Uhhh..." Chrissy grunted.

I pulled out slightly and then thrust balls deep into her cunt.

"Fuck." She whispered.

I held myself there and gazed into her lust-filled eyes. Chrissy squirmed a bit, she wanted me to keep going but I held still.

"How does it feel to have me balls deep in your wet pussy?" I asked her.

"Feels so good." She whimpered.

"Yeah?"

"Uhuh. Best feeling ever."

I pulled out of her completely and she groaned but before she could complain I slammed into her again and her back arched. I leaned forwards so that I was almost covering her petite frame completely and started to fuck her in earnest, pounding her pussy, pistoning in and out of her.

Ther air was thick with the sound of my cock slapping Chrissy's pussy, my grunting, and her moaning.

"Ugh fuck Chrissy, I don't think I'll ever get tired of this."

"Jeff... Oh God. Your cock feels so good inside me."

As I continued to slam into her cunt Chrissy's love box was clearly getting soaked as the sound of squelching could be heard with every stroke.

"I'm so close jeff!"

I growled.

"Cum for me Chrissy, come for me. Cum all over my cock."

I felt her pussy tighten around my cock and she let out a high pitched moan as she came, her body shaking in ecstasy.

I rode her orgasm without slowing down, knowing that my second climax of the night was also drawing near.

Chrissy was still panting, still coming down from her own orgasm when I kissed her deeply, shoving my tongue into her mouth, massaging her tongue with mine. The delightful squeal that came from her took me over the edge and I came hard, shooting rope after rope into the condom.

"Wow." Chrissy whispered a few seconds later after I'd collapsed onto her.

I laughed and kissed her gently, and then dragged myself off her, my half-flaccid prick slipping out of her cunt.

I deposited the used condom in the bin in the corner and turned around.

Chrissy was laying on her back, one hand behind her head the other running over her torso. One of her legs was straight and the other slightly bent off to the side giving a perfect view of her pussy which I could see was still glistening with her juices. Her hair was messy as it always was after we fucked, blonde strands laying tousled over her forehead and shoulders, and her eyes were watching me contentedly.

I stood there for a moment, taking this glorious vision in.

"If there's a finer sight in England I haven't heard of it." I said and Chrissy smiled at me.

I climbed back onto the bed and we cuddled with her nuzzling into my chest.

The minutes passed in comfortable silence, how long we lay there I have no idea. Our peace, however, was interrupted by Chrissy's phone ringing.

"Mum?" She said after answering it, "oh OK cool... You have a nice flight... in his room I think... yes I'll tell him... OK have fun love you bye."

She hung up.

"They're just getting on the plane." She told me, cuddling up to me once more.

"Good." I replied.

We lay there in silence for a while before Chrissy spoke again.

"Jenny's coming round tomorrow."

"OK," I said, "why are you telling me? Are you warning me off her?"

Chrissy tutted.

"No, I was actually thinking that we won't be able to stay in bed together all day-"

"Shame." I said, interrupting.

"-exactly. We -- Jenny and I -- are going to the cinema and then she's probably going to spend the night."

"I will try to control myself." I said, grinning. "And you don't need to worry about Jenny, she's probably still nervous about being in the same room as me."

Chrissy laughed.

And we lay there in the dark in each other's arms until we both drifted off to sleep.

*

*

The next morning we woke up at 7am and I persuaded Chrissy that it would do her a world of good to go for a jog with me. She wasn't exactly the most enthusiastic running partner but I kept up a volley of encouragement and we finished our 5km run in just under 35 minutes.

Between the wonderful sex of the night before and the morning workout neither of us were feeling particularly horny so though we showered together we did nothing sexual apart from a bit of light petting.

A closer inspection of the table in the kitchen revealed that our parents had left us a list of chores so after breakfast and a bit of grumbling we set to work, I hoovered the carpets, including the stairs, and washed the bathroom floors while Chrissy cleaned all the surfaces and the stove top.

"I hope they've invented cleaning robots by the time I get my own house." Chrissy said as she collapsed onto the sofa next to me after she had finished the cleaning.

"Roombas." I said softly with a slight smile. Chrissy rolled her eyes at me.

"I know roombas exist dummy. But what about the kitchen surfaces and the table tops?"

I shrugged.

"I like the sense of accomplishment you get from cleaning. Everything was messy and dirty and now it's clean. Nice." I said.

"You should have been a 1950s housewife." Replied Chrissy.

"I do look good in an apron."

"I bet you'd look great in just an apron." Chrissy said with a wistful look in her eyes.

"Are you objectifying me?" I asked accusingly.

"Can't help it." She sighed.

I reached over to the rack under the coffee table and picked up a sudoku book and a pencil.

"You're welcome to watch some TV," I said, "I'm fine with that."

"Nah," Chrissy replied, "I'll go and get a book to read."

She wandered off upstairs and returned 5 minutes later with a book and lay down on the sofa on her back, her head in my lap and her legs dangling off the end of the sofa.

"Do you need some money for this afternoon?" I asked. "I guess you've been spending a fair bit of money at the pub."

"No I'm good." Chrissy replied, "my allowance hasn't run out yet."

I frowned at this, remembering how little pocket money my father had given me when I was a teenager.

"Wait," I said, "how much is your allowance?"

Chrissy tutted.

"Don't you know it's rude to ask someone about their salary?" She asked and I snorted. "If you really want to know, your dad gives me £200 a month and my mum gives me £100."

"Bloody hell you spoiled girl, I only got £30 a month."

"Well I am your father's favourite ch-" Chrissy was cut short by me covering her mouth with my hand. The next moment she licked the palm of my hand and I pulled it away from her laughing as I did so.

"It's OK," she said as I wiped my hand on her arm, "no matter how much money our parents give me you're still my favourite member of the family."

"Good to know." I said, stroking her hair.

We sat in comfortable silence for some time, the only sound being the scratching of my pencil or the soft swooshing of paper as Chrissy turned a page.

"What's for lunch?" Chrissy asked abruptly.

"I don't know," I said, "what are you making?"

"Oh you want me to cook..." Chrissy said and she made to get up but I grabbed her shoulder and pulled her back down.

"On second thoughts," I said, "it's probably best if I cook. What do you want?"

"I don't know, I'm good with whatever."

"Then I'll see if we've got the ingredients for 'whatever'."

There was some cucumber and lettuce and tomatoes in the fridge so we had tuna salad followed by yoghurt for dessert.

"I'll do the washing up." I said as I gathered up the bowls.

"But you prepared the food, I thought that was the rule, if you don't cook you wash up." Chrissy objected.

"New rule; I do something nice and you accept it and say 'thank you Jeff, you're the best brother ever'."

Chrissy laughed.

"OK," and then she adopted a monotonous voice, "thank you Jeff you're the best brother ever Jeff."

"No problem."

"I'll dry up then." She said.

"All this stuff can be left to dry in the drying rack." I said as I filled the sink up with hot water.

"Hmm. OK, then I'll be helpful some other way."

She stood there for a while with her back to the sideboard, watching me do the washing up, and then she sidled up to me.

"So," she said with a mischievous smile on her face, "you've been really nice what with preparing lunch and now you're doing the washing up... and we're not going to have sex until tomorrow so..."

I looked sideways at her and she reached out and placed a hand on my waist and then slowly lowered it, feeling my cock through my shorts. She grasped my shaft and started to jerk me off. Concentrating on the washing up was becoming difficult but I only had the bowl I mixed the salad in left so I persevered.

Chrissy meanwhile was unzipping my shorts and letting them fall to around my knees. Then she dug my cock out of my boxers, spat on the palm of her hand, and started giving me a handjob.

My fully hard prick looked massive in her small hand.

I grasped the sink for balance and looked at her face which was screwed up with concentration. Chrissy was looking down at my cock, a smile playing across her lips.

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Shit, she's early." And Chrissy let go of my cock and walked away from me towards the living room.

"Wait", I called after her, "what are you doing? What about this?"

I pointed to my erection and Chrissy laughed and then shrugged.

"Sorry but you know I'll make it up to you."

"Yeah, but not today." I started to grumble but Chrissy shook her head.

"You should put that thing away," she said.

I swore and pulled my shorts back up, trying to hide my erection. As I pulled my zip up I heard Chrissy open the front door.

"Hey!!" She pulled Jenny into a tight hug before releasing her. "You look great."

I walked to the doorway and looked at the two girls standing by the front door, Chrissy was holding Jenny at arms length and admiring her, Jenny was wearing a short sleeved blue dress which stopped just above her knees, the dress hugged her torso and flared out after her waist. Her look was completed with white sneakers.

Chrissy turned and saw me standing there.

"What do you think Jeff? Doesn't she look nice?" She asked with a wink.

"Err, yeah." I said as Jenny started to blush under my scrutiny.