Stepsister's Sleepover Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh stop that." Chrissy chided, moving forward to sit on the chair in the corner.

"I..." Jenny stammered, "I thought you were joking."

"Nope." Chrissy replied and then she turned the lamp on her bedside table on and looked round at me. "I know about you two and you know that I know and he knows that you know that I know..."

She trailed off and was muttering wordlessly to herself.

"Yes," she said, "we all know about who knows. So if you two want to fuck I'm fine with it."

I rolled my eyes at her and turned my attention back to Jenny who still looked a bit stunned.

"You know-" I began.

"Apparently." Jenny interrupted, her mouth twitched and her eyes darted to Chrissy. I laughed at that and the tension in the room lessened, Jenny's shoulders lost their tightness and she let out a deep breath that I hadn't realised she'd been holding.

"We don't have to have sex, if you don't want to. But..." I continued as I climbed up onto the bed and crawled towards Jenny. I stopped just in front of her then leaned in until our faces were centimetres apart then I placed my hand gently under her chin and tilted her head so that she was looking me in the eye, she had a look that flitted between apprehension, lust, and excitement, "you do look amazing."

I closed the gap between us until our lips were millimetres apart and paused, giving her an out. But she leaned in and kissed me.

My hand left her chin and my fingers grazed her throat, her breasts, where I paused to brush my thumb over her nipples which made her moan. My hand continued it's journey down her toned, tanned body, down over her belly until it rested between her legs. I slipped a finger inside her folds and she moaned again. She was wet and warm, a perfect invitation. I broke our kiss and withdrew my finger from her pussy, brought it up to my mouth and sucked her juices off the digit. She was watching with a hungry look in her eye as she licked her lips. I returned my hand to between her thighs, my finger back to between her folds and kissed her once more.

Kissing Jenny was not like kissing Chrissy. Maybe it was just that Chrissy and I had been fucking for weeks so we were used to each other, she could be fairly aggressive when she wanted to. Or maybe aggressive is the wrong word, let's just say that Chrissy knew what she wanted. Jenny on the other hand was quite timid. Yes, she'd made the first move, with a bit of prodding, but there was still a hesitancy there. Oh well, I'd best do my part to put her at ease.

"Can I eat your pussy?" I whispered. "I know you liked it when I did it before."

She moaned softly and nodded.

"Let me just..." Jenny pulled away from me and turned around so that she was on all fours. "I like this position."

"All right then." I smile, happy that she was no longer blushing.

I shuffled down towards the end of the bed. As I moved I saw her glance at Chrissy, probably wondering if my stepsister was going to stay and watch her stepbrother and her best friend have sex. I looked at Chrissy too, she was sitting on the chair, legs together with her hands in her lap smiling encouragingly at Jenny.

At the end of the bed I sank to my knees on the floor. Thinking about it, it was a good thing that the carpets in Chrissy's and my bedrooms were so soft or I'd have sore knees.

Jenny crawled backwards down the bed until my face was level with her pussy and I spent a moment examining her labia, slightly puffy, before I gently licked her slit, making her sigh.

"Have you missed this?" I asked her, licking her again.

"I have." She whimpered, her voice full of longing.

I used my hands to spread her butt cheeks and my thumbs to gently spread her lips and then I resumed my licking, speeding up slightly to a steady pace. Jenny moaned again and again as I ate her out.

At the edge of my vision I could see Chrissy sitting on the chair, her knees clamped together and her hands clenched in her lap, clutching her dressing gown, it occurred to me that she was trying to control herself, to not start playing with herself, and that seeing Jenny and me together was a sort of torture for my stepsister.

I let go of Jenny's arse with my right hands and reached around to play with her clit which made her groan.

"Ohh yes," she panted. "Yes, yes, please."

I kept going, eating her pussy with fervour, loving the taste of her, loving the way I was giving her pleasure.

She let out another long moan and sensing that she was getting close I stood up. She gasped at the sudden withdrawal of my touch.

"Why did you stop?" She asked, looking round.

"Because I want to feel you come on my cock."

I climbed onto the bed behind her and then I looked down and swore softly.

"We need a condom." I said.

Chrissy jumped to her feet.

"You can use one of mine."

I watched her rummage through a drawer in her bedside table and then she handed me a condom from the box she'd bought for when we fucked in her room. Chrissy was looking from me to Jenny with an intensity that seemed to say 'god I wish that were me'.

"Thanks." I muttered and she winked at me before she sat back down.

I put the condom on and then ran my cock over Jenny's labia again before holding it in one hand and pushing into her cunt.

Jenny was not a virgin so there was no need to be super gentle. I took hold of her hips and leant forwards, thrusting most of my cock into her love box. Jenny moaned and I withdrew an inch or so before pushing forwards again.

I started to work up a rhythm, thrusting back and forth into her pussy and she moaned and gasped. Jenny seemed to get more excited the faster I went so I started to pound her, thrusting in and out as fast as I could and she moaned even louder.

"Oh! Uhh yes, please, just like that, oh fuck." She panted, "your cock feels so good inside me, please don't stop."

"Your pussy feels great, so wet for me, so wet for my cock." I grunt.

"I am. I love it. Please, just a bit more." She gasped and I worked on making sure that I was slamming all 8 inches of my length inside her.

"Oh fuck, uhh, I'm... fuck..." Jenny moaned and then she tensed and yelled as she came, her body shaking. Her arms gave way and she fell forward onto the bed, using her elbows to support herself. I could hear her long ragged breaths as she recovered from the orgasm I'd given her. Meanwhile I simply let my hard cock rest inside her pussy, waiting for her to give a sign that it was OK to continue.

"Whew," she said eventually. "That was amazing."

I laughed and gave her arse a small smack.

"You're damn right it was," I said, "fucking sexy."

Jenny looked over her shoulder at me.

"Are you close?" She asked me.

I nodded and began to piston inside her once more, I could hear the sound of my balls slapping against her and the squelching noise of my cock as I fucked her well-lubricated cunt.

"Ugh. I want to taste you. I want to swallow your cum this time." Jenny said.

I pulled out of her and she sighed. I ripped the condom of my shaft then shuffled around so that I was in front of her and guided my erection into her waiting mouth. Jenny bobbed her head up and down my cock and then she pulled back so that my whole cock left her mouth before she licked the tip several times and took me back into her mouth. Slowly she took my cock further and further into her mouth, into her throat until all of my erection had disappeared. I heard a small gasp from the corner and looked round to see Chrissy Watching intently, one hand covering her mouth.

Knowing we had an audience I placed my hands at the back of Jenny's head and took charge.

I gently tugged on her hair to make her pull back and then I thrust my cock into her throat making her gag. I withdrew an inch or so and then thrust forward again, and then repeated the action again. I gently but firmly fucked Jenny's mouth for a minute and she took it like a champ, breaking eye contact only once. I could see the desire in her eyes and finally I reached that sweet release, I groaned and my balls tightened as I came down her throat. She gagged again but managed to stop my load from escaping her mouth and then, when I had withdrawn my cock completely from her mouth she swallowed and opened her mouth to show me that it was all gone.

"Fucking fantastic." I said, and fell back onto the pillows.

Jenny crawled up the bed to join me and we lay there for a few moments, catching our breath.

"There, now we've all fucked each other." Chrissy said. I'd been half dozing before she spoke but as soon as I heard what she said I was wide awake.

It took Jenny a few moments to process what Chrissy had said.

"wait, all... you two..."

She shuffled away from me to the middle of the bed and then turned so that she was kneeling with both Chrissy and I in her line of sight. One hand was covering her mouth and she looked shocked. Her gaze kept flitting between us.

"I guess it's a good sign that you haven't screamed or called us disgusting and ran out of here?" Chrissy asked.

Jenny didn't speak for a while, she simply looked at us. I did not think it a good idea to break the silence and Chrissy clearly felt the same way as when I glanced at her she was staring at Jenny as though she were trying to see inside Jenny's mind.

I looked back at Jenny and wondered what she was thinking. It was a minute or so before she spoke.

"I mean you're not biologically related..." She bit one of her fingers while looking between us. "it's kinda hot to think about."

"Kinky slut." Chrissy said, smiling.

"Incestuous slut." Jenny shot back.

Chrissy joined us on the bed and kissed me.

"I can taste her on your lips." She whispered and she gently licked my lips. Her hand found my cock and she began to touch me, grazing my shaft with a finger and then grasping my cock and stroking it.

Chrissy shuffled back a bit then bent down and took my cock in her mouth, trying to get me hard again. Her tongue licked at my shaft and I could feel my cock stiffening again.

Chrissy glanced up at where Jenny was kneeling.

"Wanna share?" My stepsister asked her best friend.

Jenny crawled towards us and knelt on my left side, she lowered her head and took my erection in her mouth, bobbing her head up and down, after a minute she let my cock fall out of her mouth and my stepsister took over, grabbing the base of my dick and jerking me off then licking the tip of my cock.

I was in heaven. To have 2 sexy girls giving me a blowjob, it was amazing.

"Why don't you get on top?" Chrissy asked, "I'd love to watch you ride him."

Jenny grinned.

"OK."

Jenny climbed on top of me and rode my cock, her hips rocking backwards and forwards as she steadied herself by pulling her hands on my chest. She started to bounce up and down on my dick, I could see my cock coated in the juices and her's and Chrissy's saliva. Chrissy moved and sat behind Jenny, her hands wandering her friend's body, squeezing her tits.

"You like that?" She asked the brunette, "you like riding my stepbrother's cock?"

"Uhuh, Jenny replied, "I love it."

I let my eyes wander over her body, then to Chrissy's face, my stepsister was staring at me and when our eyes met she grinned.

Jenny moaned and moaned as she fucked me, her breath sounding increasingly ragged as she tired and as she neared an orgasm, she had to keep brushing her curly hair out of her face, finally her arms gave way and she fell on top of me.

"Damn," she muttered, "I'm close but I'm also worn out."

"Let me help." I offered.

I wrapped my arms around her to hold her to me then I thrust up with my cock.

"Shit," she groaned as I fucked her.

I increased my pace, focusing only on making her cum.

It didn't take long, in no time at all she let out a long moan and I felt her pussy clamp down on my cock as she came, then she sighed and rested her head on my shoulders.

She lay there for a minute or so recovering until she lifted her head to look at me.

"Can I watch you two fuck? Please?"

I looked at Chrissy who was biting her lip again, she gave a small nod so I lifted Jenny off of me and grabbed one of Chrissy's ankles, pulling her towards me. She gasped at how quickly I moved and then giggled as I pulled her beneath me. I ran my hands through her hair, savouring the lust-filled look on her face, and I leaned in and kissed her gently. Chrissy wrapped her arms around my neck and caressed my lips with her tongue. I opened my mouth and we made out, lost in each other.

A whispered "fuck that's hot" from my left reminded me that we were not alone on the bed. I turned my head and looked at Jenny who was lying on her side, one hand between her thighs, the other squeezing her tits. Chrissy made an appreciative noise.

"Just beautiful." I muttered, causing Jenny to blush.

I turned back to Chrissy and kissed her again, more urgently this time. My hands sought the belt of her dressing gown and undid it, pulling the pale blue robe off her. Then my hands found her breasts and I squeezed them and playfully pinched and pulled her nipples, feeling her nipples grow hard, she moaned appreciatively.

"I love how horny I make you." I told her as I slid a hand down between her legs to feel the wetness of her pussy. "I love how wet you are."

I played with her pussy, running my fingers over her lips, teasing her and making her squirm as she tried to entice me to slip my fingers inside her.

"You want me to finger fuck you?" I asked

"Yes," she murmured.

"Hmm, I'd rather stick my cock in you." I told her, making her moan. I grabbed my cock and ran it over her pussy lips before thrusting inside her.

I wasn't going to last long, having already fucked Jenny, but I didn't care, all I cared about was fucking my stepsister.

I pistoned inside her, groaning and swearing at how good her pussy felt around my cock.

"Shit. Fuck Chrissy you feel so good. I love fucking you."

She moaned.

"Jeff I'm close, you fuck me so good."

"I'm close too... Shit we should have used a condom."

"It's OK, I'm on the pill. Cum inside me please."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes! I want you to cum inside me. Cum inside your stepsister's pussy."

I groaned as my orgasm overwhelmed me and I shot ropes of cum inside her. I was briefly aware of Chrissy reaching ecstasy too, she was swearing and moaning and I felt her pussy contract around my cock.

I panted as I waited for the stars which had appeared before my eyes to clear and when they did I saw the most beautiful sight, my stepsister laying underneath me, her skin shining, her mouth open, breathing hard as she came down from her orgasm, her blonde hair messy all over her face as her petite body shuddered.

I felt Jenny's hand on my shoulder.

"May I?" She asked, her eyes filled with lust.

I didn't really know what she was asking but, too tired to ask, I pulled out of Chrissy and I moved to the side. Jenny dove between my stepsister's legs and began to lap at her cunt, at my cum which was dripping out of it.

"Oh fuck!" Chrissy moaned as her friend ate her out, licking up my seed which I'd shot inside Chrissy's pussy.

"If you keep doing that to me, I'm gonna cum again." She moaned.

"Greedy girl." Jenny playfully admonished her. But she didn't stop, she just kept licking Chrissy's pussy as my stepsister started panting.

Nobody spoke for a minute while Jenny went down on Chrissy, the only sounds were Chrissy whimpering and moaning as her sensitive cunt was licked, and Jenny's appreciative noises as she enjoyed how

Chrissy tasted.

"I'm so close!" Chrissy groaned. She grabbed hold of Jenny's hair and pushed the brunette 's face further into her crotch, grinding on her face until she cried out and came once more.

"Fuck! Fuck just like that!" She yelled as Jenny thrust her tongue inside Chrissy's pussy and licked up the juices that were dripping from her cunt.

Chrissy leant up to watch her friend and then fell back down onto the bed as her legs trembled as her body shook with her orgasm.

Jenny lifted her head to grin at Chrissy but the blonde wasn't looking, she was laying there staring up at the ceiling, trying to catch her breath, so Jenny turned her head to look at me, I could see Chrissy's juices glistening in her lips and she slowly, sensuously licked her lips.

"Fuck that's hot." I said. I crawled over to her and pulled her close to me, kissing her fiercely, tasting my sister's cum in Jenny's lips.

Jenny found my cock with her hand and grasped it.

"You're hard again." She noted.

"Watching you eat Chrissy out will do that to me." I smiled.

"Does that mean you can go again?"

"Want to find out?"

Jenny turned and looked at Chrissy, her eyes were closed and her chest was rising and falling rhythmically.

"Looks like she's asleep." She said, turning back to me.

I nodded.

"We'd best not disturb her."

I got off the bed and Jenny followed me.

"So..." she began but I cut her off with a kiss and grabbed her arse.

She moaned into my mouth and I lifted her up. She gasped in surprise but got the hint, wrapping her legs around me.

I felt for my cock and guided it into her slick pussy, letting her sink into it with a quiet moan. Then I turned and walked towards the wall.

"I know you don't weigh much but this position gets tiring real quick." I said by way of an explanation.

"What is this, sex with Director's commentary?"

I laughed at her and pushed her gently against the wall, the weight on my arms lessening ever so slightly.

I began to thrust inside her, kissing her passionately as I did so, I felt her arms slip slightly around my neck and then she dug her nails into my back, I hissed slightly but I was more concerned with the ache in my legs as I held her up so I sped up, pistoning into her cunt. Jenny moaned at the increased speed.

"Yes," she whispered. "Faster, pound me faster Jeff, pound my pussy."

I really went to town on her cunt and she gave a loud moan. I moved my right knee so it touched the wall, supporting Jenny's weight with my thigh, and covered her mouth with my right hand. She nodded to show she was OK with this, accepting that she had to be quiet.

We stayed like this, me fucking her as hard and as fast as I could, and her whimpering and moaning with pleasure until I saw her eyes roll back into her head and felt her pussy clamp down on my cock. Her face started to turn red so I quickly took my hand away from her mouth and she gasped great breaths of air as she came.

"Fuck," she breathed. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!"

I kept thrusting inside while she rode her orgasm, knowing that my own was close. I could feel a tingling at the base of my cock and I was seconds away.

I groaned and Jenny understood what was happening, she pushed on my chest and shook her head at me, apparently too tired to speak, but I got the message anyway and let her down, my cock slipping from her cunt. She fell to her knees and immediately took my erection in her mouth, applying a vice-like pressure with her lips as she sucked me off.

"Shit!" I groaned, and that was all the warming she got as I filled her mouth with my seed once more.

Again I saw stars as I came and my knees buckled, I sank down to the floor and looked at Jenny.

She grinned at me.

"You look like you're about to pass out." She said.

"Uhuh. Yeah. I'll just sleep here."

She laughed and gave me a playful push.

"Come on, get off me and let's get into bed."

With a great effort i got to my feet and staggered the 5 steps to the bed then collapsed onto it, Jenny followed me and climbed up next to me.

I gently pushed Chrissy over so that there was enough space for all three of us, I was a bit worried about waking her up but my stepsister seemed dead to the world. I lay down beside her and felt Jenny cuddle up to me, resting her head on my shoulder, her arm on my chest.