Stepsister's Sleepover Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She yawned and fidgeted into a more comfortable position.

"Night Jenny." I whispered.

"Night." Came a muffled, sleepy response.

*

*

When I woke the next morning it took a moment for me to remember where I was, the odd layout of Chrissy's room confused me for a second or two before the previous evening's activities came back to me. There was a body draped across mine- looking down I saw a mass of curly brown hair. Jenny's tanned skin was warm to the touch as I ran a finger up and down her spine. Hopefully she'd stop being nervous around me now. Not only did I think she was hot, but now I was beginning to see that she was great to be around. Sure, this was only based on sex, but it was really, really good sex.

I shifted slightly, my left shoulder ached a bit from having Jenny lay on it all night. As I moved the brunette stirred.

"Sorry," I whispered, "didn't mean to wake you."

"Jeff?" She asked, then, apparently remembering where she was and who I was, she looked up at me with bleary eyes.

"So... last night was fun." I said.

Jenny smiled.

"Yeah it was. I never thought I'd do anything like that."

"Me neither. You were amazing."

She grinned at me.

"You weren't too bad yourself... What time is it?"

"Dunno, can't see a clock." I replied. Jenny sat up and I copied her, groaning softly. Jenny gave me a questioning look.

"Sore shoulder." I said.

"Oh, sorry."

I shook my head to indicate it didn't matter and she rolled and looked at her phone on the bedside table.

"6am" she said and then looked around at Chrissy who was still sleeping. "I don't think she's going to wake up any time soon."

Probably not." I agreed.

"But I hope you're not banking on a repeat of last night," Jenny warned me, "I'm all worn out. And quite a bit sore."

I laughed at that and laid back down on the bed, after a moment Jenny clambered over me and lay down next to me, her head on my right shoulder.

After a few moments silence Jenny looked up at me.

"You have a great cock," she said, "did I tell you that?"

"Yes you did."

"Good." She laid her head back down on my chest.

"Comfortable?" I asked.

"Very. Who knew all it would take for me to be comfortable around you was a nice long fuck."

I laughed at that and stroked her hair.

*

*

We must have fallen back to sleep because the next thing I remembered was being poked in the side.

"Ow. Stop that."

I opened my eyes and glared at my stepsister why was leaning over Jenny.

"It's a good thing you're so cute, because you can be very annoying sometimes."

She just grinned at me.

"It's 8am! Time to wake up!" She said

"I'll have you know that both Jenny and I were awake at 6am."

"That's right." Came a muffled agreement from Jenny, her face still buried in my chest.

"Oh really?" Asked Chrissy with a sly smile.

"Not for that." I said

"I could feel Chrissy's hand on my stomach moving down towards my cock, which I realised was rock hard. Her fingers curled around my shaft and grasped it.

"Oh no," she said with mock surprise, "someone needs some release."

Chrissy climbed off the bed on her side and walked round to the bottom of the bed and climbed on again until she was level with my dick, then she took my erection in her mouth and started to bob her head up and down.

I groaned.

Jenny turned her head so that she could watch my stepsister giving me a blowjob.

"Want to share again?" Chrissy asked and I felt Jenny lift off me. She turned around so that her head was by my waist and her feet were by my head. I reached out a hand and traced the lips of her pussy with 1 finger. Jenny took my cock in her mouth and moaned at the attention I was paying her pussy, Chrissy started to lick my balls and the bottom of my shaft.

The girls worked in tandem, swapping occasionally and making out when neither of them had my cock in their mouth.

The minutes passed and I could tell I was getting close to coming, the pressure in my shaft was building.

I gave a particularly loud groan as Jenny took all of my shaft in her mouth, I could feel her lips squeezing my cock.

"I think he's close." Chrissy giggled. "I want to swallow his cum, I didn't get to do that last night."

That must have been OK with Jenny because I felt her lips leave my cock.

Chrissy's lips replaced them and she sucked my cock enthusiastically. I put my hands in her hair, guiding her up and down my erection. And then I was there.

"Fuck, Chrissy. I'm cumming."

My semen flooded her mouth and she swallowed all of it.

After my orgasm subsided she came up for air and Jenny licked my still semi-hard cock, cleaning me up. When she was finished they both returned to the top of the bed, Jenny on my left, Chrissy on my right, and we cuddled. I was feeling content and both girls had satisfied smiles on their faces.

"I could get used to waking up like that." I said and both girls laughed. We lay there and I traced lines down each girl's back. Chrissy was running her hand over my chest, occasionally reaching out to stroke Jenny's cheek or throat.

"We should get up." I suggested and Chrissy groaned.

"Why would we do that?" She asked. "You're so comfortable."

"We could get in the shower and I could thank you both for such a great blowjob." I replied.

Chrissy looked up at me and smiled.

"OK that does sound good. Jenny?"

"Sounds great to me. Jeff was playing with my pussy that whole time but I haven't come yet."

"Sorry." I apologised but the brunette just smiled up at me.

"You can make it up to me."

We got up, went into Chrissy's en-suite bathroom and made a beeline past the white tiled wall to the chrome shower cubical in the corner. Chrissy flung the door open and we all stepped inside. It was a tight fit. Chrissy was standing with her back to the wall on the far side with Jenny facing her, the girls were pressed together, their faces almost touching. Jenny's right leg was between both of Chrissy's and their bodies touch at their hips, and their breasts. I pulled the cubical shut behind me. I was standing behind Jenny, facing Chrissy. I was so close to her that my head rested on her shoulder, she wiggled her butt and it brushed against my cock.

Jenny's attention was more focused on Chrissy. She pulled my stepsister in for a kiss and the girls made out. They moaned softly as their tongues converged.

Chrissy stretched her arm out and reached along the side wall, finding the controls for the shower and turning it on. Hot water from the ceiling soaked our skin.

I put my hand between the two girls' waists and found Jenny's pussy, massaging it gently. She moaned into Chrissy's mouth and Chrissy grabbed hold of Jenny's breasts, squeezing them together.

"You two..." Jenny gasped.

My hand sped up, I wasn't so much massaging her pussy now as rubbing it. I just wanted to get this girl to come for me as quickly as possible, to make her orgasm because of me.

Jenny was panting. I looked past her to see Chrissy staring at her best friend's face, her own face filled with lust.

"I'm so close." Jenny whispered.

I kissed her neck, and licked her. I pressed my lips to her skin and sucked and she cried out and shook as she came.

"Fuck!" She shouted as her orgasm washed over her, her knees buckling slightly. I put my free hand on her side to steady her and felt one of Chrissy's hands there too, supporting her.

Chrissy leaned in and kissed the side of Jenny's throat that was free and we waited for her to come down. I planted soft kisses on her neck and along her collarbone and her shoulders and gradually her breathing returned to normal.

Jenny sighed.

"I think you two have ruined me for all others."

Chrissy chuckled.

The two girls swapped so that Jenny had her back to the wall and Chrissy was between us. They resumed their make-out session, their hands exploring each other's bodies.

I kissed my stepsister's neck and let my hands move down her sides, past her hips to settle on her arse. I squeezed her arse cheeks and she sighed.

"Ohh. My clit." Chrissy mumbled. I could guess what Jenny was doing.

I slipped one of my hands between her arse cheeks and played with her pussy lips.

"Are you going to cum for both of us?" I whispered in her ear.

"Uhuh." She panted.

We hadn't been at it for very long but Chrissy was so horny from earlier that when I pushed a finger inside her cunt she let out a cry and her pussy contracted as she came.

*

*

"I've been thinking." Chrissy said.

We were all sitting on the sofa drinking coffee and eating cereal. I was in gym shorts and a tank top, Jenny was wearing black shorts and a white T-shirt, and Chrissy was wearing navy blue shorts and a pink top. Jenny and I were sitting either side of Chrissy and we both turned our heads to look at her.

"I'm going off to uni next month, right? But Jenny's staying here and going to UEA. So I think you two should date." Chrissy went on. "Even a blind person could see you like each other and when I'm home for the holidays we could all go round to your house, Jenny, for a sleepover and me and Jeff could have some time together."

"Wait," I cut in, "why would it be safer for us to fuck round at Jenny's house?"

"Because they have a massive pool house and we could all sleep there."

"It's a small pool house." Jenny put in.

"Whatever." Chrissy replied. "The point is that we'd have privacy."

I was impressed by Chrissy's idea, the idea that we'd have somewhere to go where we weren't worrying constantly that our parents would walk in on us was attractive, as was Jenny. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't want to spend more time with her, preferably with us both naked.

We sat in silence for a minute or so, milling the suggestion over, then Jenny spoke up, hesitantly.

"I mean... I think... I mean, if Jeff's OK with this..."

She sounded as though she really wanted to but also didn't want to sound so let down if I said no.

So I guessed it was up to me.

I stood up, and moved so that I was in front of Jenny and then pulled her to her feet. We looked into each other's eyes, her eyes flicking between mine, wondering what I was going to say.

"You know I love my sister, right?"

Jenny nodded.

"Good. And I don't want you two fighting over me."

Chrissy snorted and Jenny grinned at me.

"We'll do our best not to." She said.

"Cool... wanna go on a date with me?" I asked, smiling down at Jenny. She laughed.

"I'd like that."

We kissed and Chrissy made an "aww" sound next to us. Jenny and I broke off our kiss and looked at her.

"Come here you." I said and I reached out and pulled her to me, I kissed her and she kissed me back, her arms around my neck. Then I felt her head being pulled away as Jenny leaned in and kissed my stepsister, their lips parting so they could make out. We stood like that, kissing each other.

Eventually we came up for air.

Jenny sighed.

"I've really got to go," she said dispiritedly, pointing at the clock which showed 10am.

"OK." I said as we walked to the door. "I'll text you later."

She gave me one of her radiant smiles and then hugged me before turning to hug Chrissy.

"And I'll text you later too." Chrissy said as Jenny opened the door.

At the end of the driveway she turned and gave a wave and we waved back, and then she headed off down the street.

I closed the door and looked at my stepsister.

She took a step towards me and hugged me, our arms wrapped around each other. I could feel her hands traveling down my torso to below my waist.

"I guess we'll just have to find something to occupy ourselves until lunchtime." Chrissy said, rubbing my cock through my shorts.

"My bedroom or yours?"

THE END