Stepsister's Sleepover Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chrissy flashed me a quick grin and then turned back to Jenny.

"Come on," my stepsister said, "I just need to go change."

10 minutes later Chrissy skipped down the stairs wearing navy shorts, a sleeveless T-shirt, and white sandals with Jenny on her tail.

"See ya!" Chrissy called to me.

"Have fun." I replied.

Jenny gave me a small wave and followed Chrissy out of the front door which shut behind them.

*

*

Now, obviously I wasn't with the girls as they went to the shopping centre for a bit of window shopping and then to the cinema and then to a bar for drinks and dinner afterwards but I heard what happened from Chrissy later.

*

*

They got back to the house at just gone 10pm having had a few cocktails at a bar. Chrissy opened the door and, seeing me sitting on the sofa, called out to me in greeting. I waved at her in reply.

"Let's go sit with Jeff." Chrissy whispered to Jenny but Jenny shook her head.

"No, she replied, "let's just go upstairs and listen to music or something. I'm not in the mood for watching a movie."

Chrissy raised her eyebrows at Jenny but shrugged and then let the way up to her room.

"What's your problem with Jeff?"

Jenny blushed.

"Who said I have a problem with Jeff?"

"Your face does. You're always blushing when you're around him," Chrissy rolled over and grinned at Jenny, "does someone have a crush?"

"Shut up."

"Ha, so that's a yes. What do you like about him?"

"I don't have a crush on your stepbrother." Jenny insisted.

"You clearly do." Chrissy replied. "Is it his bad taste in music? Bad dress sense? Terrible sense of humour?"

"I. Do not. Have a crush. On your stepbrother." Repeated Jenny.

Chrissy looked unimpressed.

"Can we just talk about something else, please?" Jenny asked.

Chrissy sighed and rested her chin on her palm, thinking.

"I lost my virginity a couple months ago." Chrissy said suddenly.

"What!?" Jenny exclaimed, "With who? Do I know him? How was it?"

"You've probably seen him around." Chrissy replied vaguely. "He was just so nice and kind... it still gives me butterflies thinking about it."

"That's sweet." Jenny said, a smile on her face.

"So," she went on after a moment, "he was nice and kind but did he, you know, perform to your satisfaction?"

Chrissy snorted.

"He made me cum if that's what you're asking."

Both girls giggled.

"Your first time was with your ex, right, Jack?" Chrissy asked and Jenny nodded. "How was that?"

Jenny shrugged and Chrissy frowned.

"That bad huh?"

Jenny sighed.

"Yep, let's just say that the best thing about it was that it was over quickly."

"That sucks." Said Chrissy. "OK, then let's talk about something fun, what's the wildest thing you've ever done in bed?"

Jenny laughed and bit her lip, causing Chrissy to raise her eyebrows at her.

"What?" Chrissy asked.

"OK, you know Candice Murray's birthday party back in April?"

Candice Murray was a girl in the year above them who everyone agreed was the prettiest girl at Becket House during her time there, a tall blonde with big breasts and lovely curves. She was also nice, not some stuck up bitch but friendly to everyone, even the girls in the year below hers, which explains why every Sixth-Former who was legally allowed to drink was invited to her 19th birthday party.

"Yeah," said Chrissy, "Go on."

"Right, well I turned up just after it started and saw all those presents everyone else brought her, and she was standing next to the table with all the presents on it so she hugged me and said how good it was to see me and I kinda panicked and apologised for not bringing a present. Candice said it wasn't compulsory but she'd think of a way I could make it up to her later..."

Jenny paused to catch her breath and scratch her nose.

"I didn't get her anything either," said Chrissy.

"Did you apologise for not bringing anything when you arrived?"

"No, I just told her the party was cool."

"OK anyway, so later that evening I'd had a bit to drink and everyone was dancing out by their pool. Ronnie Brown had just dive-bombed into the pool and soaked everyone nearby-"

"I remember that."

"Uhuh," Jenny continued, "so someone grabbed my hand and I turned around and it was Candice, she pulled me along after her into the house which was fairly empty by then and she led me upstairs... by this time I was kinda confused by what was going on and then she took me into one of the rooms, her bedroom I guess-"

"Probably," said Chrissy softly, with a small smile.

"Shut up," said Jenny, nudging Chrissy, "stop interrupting."

"Sorry."

"So Candice turns to me and says 'I know what you can give me for a present' and then she kissed me, like you know, properly." Jenny sighed and stared up at the ceiling.

"Was that it? A kiss?"

"No dumbass we had sex." Jenny rolled her eyes.

"You're not a very good story teller," Chrissy teased, "but OK that does sound wild."

Chrissy lay there on her stomach observing Jenny, who was still staring at the ceiling. Chrissy watched the way Jenny's chest rose and fell with every breath, the way her dress clung to her figure, the way she was chewing her lip.

"So what was it like?" She asked quietly.

"Huh?" Jenny said, apparently lost in thought.

"What was it like?"

"What was what like?" Jenny rolled onto her front so that the girl's faces were an inch or so apart.

Chrissy was trying her hardest not to roll her eyes at Jenny.

"Sex." Chrissy said. "With Candice."

"Ohhh. It was nice."

"'Nice'?" echoed Chrissy.

"Yeah... girls are just... I dunno, it's hard to describe. No don't laugh at me." She added, seeing Chrissy start to smile.

"I'm not laughing at you." Chrissy reassured her. "Maybe, if you can't describe it, you should show me..."

Jenny stared at Chrissy for a moment. Chrissy, not hearing the word 'no', leaned in but just as their noses bumped softly Jenny drew back.

"I'm not gay," she said, flustered, "I didn't mean for you to think that."

"I'm not gay either." Chrissy replied, "I like guys. But you liked being with Candice, right?"

Jenny nodded.

"And you've thought about other girls too?

The brunette nodded again.

"What about... have you ever thought about me?"

Jenny turned pink.

"So that's a yes," Chrissy smiled and stroked Jenny's cheek.

"Chrissy, we're best friends. I don't want that to change."

"It won't, we're just friends having fun. I just want to know what you and Candice did," Chrissy licked her lips slowly as she stared into Jenny's eyes, "so show me."

Jenny hesitated for a moment and then she leaned in and kissed Chrissy. The kiss was awkward at first, as though Jenny still couldn't quite believe what they were doing but after a few moments she relaxed and allowed herself to enjoy the feeling of Chrissy's soft lips against her own.

Jenny's hand cusped Chrissy's chin and her tongue probed Chrissy's mouth, making the blonde moan softly. Jenny shuffled over so that she was on top of Chrissy and her hands dropped to Chrissy's breasts, grasping them through Chrissy's t shirt.

"Ohhh, I like that." Chrissy murmured.

Jenny smiled.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Uhuh."

Jenny reached down with one hand and grabbed the hem of Chrissy's T-shirt, pulling it up over her breasts and then bent down and sucked on one of her nipples.

"Ohhhh, yes, keep doing that."

So Jenny did, she sucked and licked Chrissy's nipple for what seemed like an age before switching the the other nipples, taking just as much time with the second one, she placed butterfly kisses across Chrissy's chest as she switched between her breasts, all the while reveling in the moans coming from her best friend's mouth.

"You're making me so wet." Chrissy whispered.

Jenny's hands slid down Chrissy's torso to her waist and unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts, dragging them down her legs.

"I wanna see how wet I make you." She told Chrissy and then she shuffled down until her face was level with Chrissy's hips.

"Nice panties," Jenny trailed a finger up and down Chrissy's pussy through her white cotton panties making Chrissy gasp. "Oh you are wet, you're soaking your panties."

She pulled Chrissy's panties to one side, exposing her pussy to the cool air of the bedroom and then ran a finger up and down her slit, Chrissy whimpered in response.

Jenny pushed the finger into Chrissy's folds making the blonde girl gasp and then she dragged her finger back and forth, in and out of Chrissy's cunt, her eyes switching between Chrissy's face and her pussy.

She sped up from the sedate pace that she'd been finger fucking Chrissy, pumping in and out of her more deliberately and making the other girl moan.

"That feels so good Jenny." Chrissy gasped.

Jenny grinned and kept going, enjoying how turned on her best friend was getting.

Suddenly she withdrew her finger completely from Chrissy's pussy and the blonde sighed, feeling empty.

Jenny slid off the bed and unbuttoned her dress, pulling it over her head and dropping it on the floor.

She climbed back onto the bed and lay back down between Chrissy's legs. Jenny ran a finger over the blonde's pussy making Chrissy squirm, then she slipped a finger inside her friend's cunt again, picking up where she left off before she got undressed.

Jenny gazed up at Chrissy, watching as her face screwed up from pleasure as Jenny fingerfucked her. Chrissy was moaning with pleasure, gripping the sheets tight.

"That feels so good." The blonde gasped. "Please don't stop."

So Jenny kept going, her finger thrusting in and out of Chrissy's wet pussy. She added a second digit, making Chrissy gasp.

Ohh! Oh my God Jenny."

Jenny was getting turned on herself, the sensory delight of the smell of Chrissy's cunt just in front of her face, the moans coming from her best friend and the wetness of Chrissy's pussy.

Suddenly Jenny withdrew her fingers and Chrissy groaned softly.

"Why did you stop?" She whispered, sounding out of breath.

But Jenny was just switching things up; she leant forward and gave Chrissy's cunt a lick.

"Ohh!" Chrissy moaned.

Taking that as permission to continue Jenny placed her hands on Chrissy's inner thighs and began to lick Chrissy's pussy, her eyes on Chrissy's face so that she could see the pleasure the blonde was experiencing.

"You taste fantastic," Jenny told Chrissy, making her blush, and then she went back to massaging her folds with her tongue, savouring the taste of her juices.

Chrissy laid back and enjoyed herself, letting Jenny dictate the pace. She moaned softly as pleasure coursed through her, her cheeks flushed and her breathing became ragged as she wondered how long it would be until she came from her best friend's attention.

"Please don't stop", she begged as Jenny pushed her tongue deep into her pussy and then Chrissy cried out as her orgasm broke over her, her body shook and her eyes rolled back into her head as, for the first time, she came from sex with another girl.

After a while she seemed to regain her composure, she opened her eyes and looked down at Jenny who was licking her lips and planting soft kisses on her inner thighs.

Chrissy let out a long sigh and Jenny climbed up her body until they were lying face to face, then the brunette kissed her and she tasted her own juices on Jenny's lips, and then on her tongue as they made out.

"Mmmm" Chrissy moaned. "My turn?"

Jenny grinned down at her and nodded so Chrissy placed her hands on her best friend's hips and rolled over so that she was on top.

The girls kissed again, making out for a while, letting their hands roam over each other's bodies, Jenny squeezed Chrissy's breasts and Chrissy reached around to grope the brunette's arse.

"Hmm, nice." Murmured Chrissy. "Can you turn over? Onto your front?"

Jenny raised her eyebrows.

"You wanna stare at my butt?"

"Yep."

Chrissy climbed off Jenny and Jenny turned over and got on her knees with her head resting on the pillow. Chrissy crawled down the bed until she was behind Jenny, who gave her arse a wiggle. Chrissy reached out her hands and pawed at Chrissy's buttcheeks.

"I've always been jealous of your butt." She told Jenny.

"Have you been perving on my arse?" Jenny teased her friend.

"Only very occasionally." Chrissy said, smiling. She leaned forward and put her face between Jenny's legs and licked the brunette's pussy, her tongue moving up and down her labia.

Jenny sighed and nodded.

"Just like that." She murmured.

So Chrissy kept going, savouring the taste of her best friend, pleased with how Jenny enjoyed it. She licked Jenny's pussy lips, and then thrust her tongue into her pussy, the soft moans from Jenny encouraging her, as she moved her face from side to side changing the angle of attack as her tongue slipped in and out of Jenny's cunt.

"Fuck Chrissy, are you sure you haven't done this before?" Jenny groaned.

"Mmm mmm" Chrissy moaned and Jenny gasped at the vibrations that ran through her body.

Realising what had happened Chrissy moaned again and Jenny swore at another wave of pleasure.

Chrissy kept this up, tongue-fucking her friend for a while until she pulled away, laughing.

"My tongue needs a rest." She said brushing a strand of blonde hair away from her face, then she sucked two fingers before trailing them along Jenny's pussy lips, the brunette sighing at her touch.

Chrissy pushed her fingers into Jenny's cunt with long slow strokes, tilting her head sideways to see what she was doing.

"Is that good?" She asked.

"Yes," murmured Jenny, "keep doing that."

"Or I could go faster." Chrissy mused, changing to quick, short strokes, curling her fingers slightly and finding the walls of Jenny's pussy.

The brunette groaned and reflexively closed her legs, squirming.

"Stay still," Chrissy laughed, and with her free hand she gripped Jenny's hip, holding her in place.

"Shit I'm so close Chrissy. You're gonna make me cum." Jenny moaned.

Chrissy nodded and slipped the hand on Jenny's hip underneath the brunette, searching for her clit, she found that hard button and rubbed it, feeling Jenny clench up.

"Fuck! Fuck Chrissy I'm... I'm cumming!"

Jenny shook as she came, her cunt clamping down on Chrissy's fingers like a vice. It was the most beautiful sight Chrissy had ever seen.

Jenny crawled forward and collapsed panting, then she turned over onto her back taking big gulps of breath.

"Come here," she beckoned Chrissy who moved up the bed to straddle her friend. Jenny reached up and pulled Chrissy into a kiss and then wrapped her arms around the blonde and pulled her down so Chrissy was laying on top of her. For a while they did nothing but make out, enjoying the feel of the other's body. Then, eventually, after what seemed like an age, Chrissy rolled over so they were laying side by side on the bed.

"That was... wonderful" Chrissy breathed.

"Yeah it was," Jenny smiled and then she leaned in and kissed Chrissy softly. "Maybe we should have done this for your birthday party."

Chrissy giggled and Jenny shifted around, finding a new way to lie comfortably.

"I could still do with a nice big cock though."

"Slut." Chrissy said mockingly with a smile. "Jeff's room is across the hall, feel free."

"Har har very funny." Jenny said sarcastically. "For the final time, I do not, do not, have a crush on your stepbrother."

At this point Chrissy decided that it was time to tell the truth, or part of it at least.

"Jenny," Chrissy said seriously, turning to look at her, "I know."

"Know what?" Asked Jenny, looking confused.

"I know about you and Jeff. I saw you sucking him off months ago."

"Oh my god." Jenny had turned scarlet. "I... I... oh God."

Chrissy bit her lip to stop from laughing.

"It's OK," she said softly, reaching out to stroke Jenny's cheek. "I don't mind. Seriously. In fact, let me go get him for you."

And she jumped off the bed and grabbed her dressing gown off the handle on the back of the door.

"What?" Hissed Jenny, "No, Chrissy..."

"Back in a bit." Chrissy said, waving at Jenny as she closed the door behind her.

*

*

What had I been doing while all this was going on? I watched Seven Samurai until the end and then went to bed. If you're wondering why I didn't hear either of them screaming in ecstasy or the sound of the bed springs creaking as they fucked then I don't know what to tell you, the movie was loud, Chrissy's bedroom isn't above the living room it's above the kitchen, Chrissy's sleepovers usually include a lot of dancing so a thumping sound would be fairly normal, I'm just a generally oblivious person... Those are my excuses.

Anyway, the movie ended and I went to bed.

I was lying in bed wondering whether to jerk off, knowing full well that Chrissy would probably want to have sex after Jenny left the next morning when there was a soft knock on my door and the handle turned. I'd locked the door so whoever it was couldn't get in but I got out of bed and went and opened the door. Chrissy was standing there in just her pale blue silk dressing gown.

"Why was the door locked?" She asked.

"Why do you think?"

"Ohhh, you were having a wank."

"I was thinking about it."

"Well I've got a better idea." Chrissy said and she pushed past me and sat on the edge of my bed.

"Is Jenny asleep then?" I asked.

"Nope."

I gave her a questioning look.

Chrissy patted the bed beside her.

"Come here, I want to tell you a story."

I raised my eyebrows at her.

"Trust me," she said, "you'll like this one."

I shrugged and sat beside her. She began to tell me everything the two of them had done that evening, from when they had returned from the bar. As she told me those events she put her hand in my lap and stroked my cock through my shorts. With the combination of my stepsister's attention and the tale of how she and her best friend had licked each other's pussys my cock was rock hard in no time.

"You didn't tell me she tastes fantastic." Chrissy whispered in my ear and I laughed.

"That's not really dinner time conversation is it?" I said. "So, has she turned you into a lesbian?"

"Hardly," Chrissy snorted and she grabbed my cock through my shorts and gave it a few strong tugs, "I love this thing too much. You have nothing to worry about."

She kissed me on the cheek and I turned my head to kiss her mouth but she leaned back out of my reach.

"Actually," she said, a sly smile appearing on her face," it's this I wanted to talk to you about."

She squeezed my cock again.

"So," Chrissy continued, "after me and Jenny ate each other we were lying there for a few moments, and she said that she really liked eating pussy but nothing compared to having a nice hard cock inside you. And I said I know where to find a cock..."

"Yeah there's an app for that."

"Or... she could just come and see you. You've got a nice, big, cock. I told her I know about her giving you a blowjob by the way."

"You're a naughty girl."

She simply stuck her tongue out at me.

"So," I said, "you want me to go into your bedroom and fuck your hot friend?"

"That's right." Chrissy grinned at me and I sighed.

"It's a hard life."

"Very hard." Chrissy agreed and she squeezed my cock once more. "Come on."

Chrissy led the way across the hall and opened her door.

"Here We are." She said as she entered her room. Over her shoulder I could see Jenny sitting on the bed looking at her phone. Her naked body was illuminated by the glow of the phone's screen so that I could see her soft curves, her small breasts, her brown curly hair which was messier than it had been when she arrived just after lunch. She looked up from her phone at Chrissy and then her gaze shifted to me and she gave a small yell, she dropped her phone and brought her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around her legs.