Steve and the Indian Booth Babe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bela moaned, "Oh yes, Steve. Don't stop. Don't stop ever."

I was surprised at how soon her second orgasm came. Her body collapsed in my arms. Only my finger in her vagina was holding her up. I let her slump to her knees and pressed her trembling body against my chest. When she stopped shaking, I rinsed us and turned off the shower. I dried her first. When I was dry, I carried her out to the bed.

She recovered after a couple of minutes. She sat up and said, "I need to dry my hair and brush it before it snarls."

I wanted to watch, so I set a pillow on the desk chair to protect her tender ass. I brought her brush and the hairdryer from the bathroom and handed them to her. She revived faster than I expected and began brushing and drying the ends of her long hair. I laid on top of the bed watching her. I couldn't get enough of her beautiful naked body. Her breasts jiggled with the effort of brushing her hair. Bela smiled as her eyes darted across my naked body. I grinned back at her and wondered what she was thinking. I know what I was thinking. I was wondering what would happen when she finished her hair.

I realized I didn't know much about her relationship with Himnish. I had never talked to Bela about her personal life until the last couple of days. I had learned her parents had arranged her marriage to him when she was a young child. She had told me she had lived with Himnish since beginning graduate school, but I now suspected they had never had sex. I also knew she was smarter and harder working than him. The little I knew about their feelings for each had come from her fiancée and his constant exhibitions of jealousy. I had thought Bela's anxiety when he skulked in the hallways at work watching us, was caused by her timidity around men. However, it could also be explained by fear, fear of Himnish. I had no explanation for her behavior since we arrived in Las Vegas; I would never have foreseen we would end up showering together. It seemed like an eternity before she was done brushing her hair.

She giggled when my cock got hard again. Before I could cover myself, she slid to the edge of the chair and spread her thighs. Her flowering pussy glistened. She was so aroused her engorged labia hid her clit.

She laughed. "I am a naughty slave. I have been neglecting my Master."

Bela stared into my eyes as her fingers rapidly wove her hair into a braid. I started to sit up, but she was on me in a flash. She put her small hands on my chest and pushed me back against the pillows. She straddled my hips and ground her slit up and down my erection. She reached between her legs and grasped my straining cock. She guided it to her vagina and lowered herself. I moaned as she took all my cock into her tight vagina in one move.

"Bela, wait. I have condoms in my travel kit."

She laughed, "It's Ok, Master. I have an IUD."

When she began rocking on my cock, I reached for her ass. She grabbed my hand and placed it on the top of her slit. She guided my other hand to one of her soft breasts. I palmed her nipple. Bela arched her back and began bouncing on my cock. I rubbed my fingers across the top of her slit in time with her dance.

I hoped I would last longer this time. I was tired, but I had the advantage that I had already cum once tonight. Bela must have read my mind. She watched me closely. As soon as I showed signs of getting close, she stopped moving. The first time she paused, she leaned forward and kissed my nipples. When I calmed, she gave my cock a squeeze with her vagina and resumed bouncing. She brought me to the edge and pulled me back, again and again. I couldn't believe her stamina.

Finally, I begged, "Bela, please. Oh God, please, I can't take any more."

Bela laughed. Her fingers flew across her clit as her ass bobbed up and down faster. She squeezed my cock repeatedly with her tight vagina. She came hard just before I shot my seed deep into her warm core. She laid down on my sweaty chest, and we fell asleep. The last thing I remember was my flaccid cock sliding out of her pussy.

I awoke in the middle of the night. The room was now dark except for a nightlight in the bathroom. Bela's lips were around my cock. Somehow, she had teased it to another erection. I saw the flash of her eyes as she looked to see if I was awake. She left her hand stroking my cock as she sat back on her haunches.

"Master, it hurts too much to lie on my back. Please take me doggie style."

I saw her turn her back to me and rise to her knees. I moved behind her and fumbled around for her pussy. Her hand reached between her legs and grabbed my cock. She directed it to her moist vagina, and I shoved my cock home. I heard her gasp as my hips rammed against her painful ass cheeks. My hands gripped her narrow hips as I carefully thrust into her. She pulled one of my hands around to the top of her slit. I knew what she wanted. We were starting to work as a team. I managed to bring her to a couple of gentle orgasms before I got to my end game. I heard her cry out as I slammed my cock into her tight pussy. I groaned as came.

We fell onto our sides and gasped for air. The warm room smelled of sweat and sex. I was still spooning Bela when I awoke in the morning. Her hand was between our bodies stroking my cock. I couldn't believe this little woman. She rolled over onto her back and pulled me on top of her.

"What about the cuts on your ass?"

"It's Ok. You were banging hard on my ass last night, and it didn't hurt too much. Now be quiet and fuck me, Master. Fuck me hard."

I laughed as she guided my cock into her vagina. Her legs were draped over my shoulders with her ankles locked together. I took a couple of slow strokes. Bela closed her eyes and moaned.

"Harder, Master. Fuck me harder."

I was in heaven. I was well rested, and my cock was buried in a beautiful woman's warm pussy. I began thrusting hard. Her hips rose to meet my cock. I felt her hand slide between our sweaty bodies and rub her clit. I fucked her as hard as I could for so long I thought I had died and gone to heaven. She screamed my name and came hard. Her pussy squeezed my cock, and I had the most intense orgasm of my life. I held her tight and began sobbing. All the tension from the last six months dissolved. Bela stroked my hair as I gasped for air. I wanted to tell her I loved her, but I didn't have the right. Damn, Himnish was a lucky man.

When we got up to take a shower, I noticed it was a couple of minutes after noon. Bela was no longer my slave. It had been wonderful, but now it was over.

I was surprised when Bela joined me in the shower. She said it was to save time. I had to fight to stop myself from touching her while I washed. I started to get out of the shower when she stopped me.

"Steve, we're still in Vegas."

I laughed, "Yes, we are."

"So, what happens in Vegas ..."

I continued, "Stays in Vegas. Bela, you have my word. I won't tell anyone."

I inhaled sharply when Bela dropped to her knees and wrapped her moist mouth around my half hard cock. As soon as I was hard, she stood up. She jumped up my body and wrapped her legs around my waist. She draped one arm around my neck and grabbed the shower fixture with the other. I stared into her smiling face as she lowered herself onto my cock.

"Bela, it's afternoon. I'm no longer your master."

"Steve, we're still in Vegas. Tomorrow is another day. Now stop arguing and fuck me."

It was a long slow fuck with the warm shower water flowing over our slippery bodies. Afterward, we dressed and went down for a late breakfast. We were both ravenous.

#

It was in the middle of the afternoon before we got to the exhibit hall. Most of the other exhibits were already packed up and sitting on the loading dock. I managed to hire a couple of stevedores to help tear down our booth. With the extra help, getting all our equipment onto pallets went faster. Still, the convention floor was hot and humid with the loading doors open, and it was grueling work. We got back to the hotel by dinner time sweaty and tired. When the desk clerk offered us a second room in the now deserted hotel, Bela and I laughed. We were too tired to move our stuff. We ordered room service while we showered. As soon as we finished eating, we collapsed into bed. I wasn't surprised when I woke to the alarm with Bela lying on my chest.

We had a 2 AM flight with connections in Chicago. Both of us slept most of the way. In Chicago, we had a long layover. We found some food and Bela called Himnish. I heard him shouting on the phone and Bela went pale. Her hand holding her cell phone shook as she got up and rushed away. I got concerned when she didn't return. I went looking for her in the huge terminal.

I found her nearby slumped against a wall. Her tiny body was shaking with her sobs. She didn't know I was there. I sat next to her on the floor and said something before I put my arm around her shoulder. She pressed against my chest and cried harder. It took a while before she could talk. Even then her body would give a shake as she sniffled.

She cried, "Pictures, there are pictures, lots of nasty pictures on the web. Himnish said he never wants to see me again. He called me a whore."

She handed me her phone. Himnish had texted her the link to the Food Producers of the World website. She had opened a public page for the Trade Show. The first pictures of booth babes on the convention floor were innocent enough to me. There were two pictures of Bela in her long flowing gown. The first problem I saw was the second picture. It showed Bela in her long dress with her back bare down to the top of her ass cheeks. The slit in the dress showed her brown thigh. These two pictures alone were enough to enrage Himnish, but it only got worse, a lot worse

There was a separate page for the pool parties at the Bellagio. I thought Bela looked rather modest in her bikini compared to the other women, but bikinis are unacceptable in Himnish's culture. There were more pictures of Bela further down the page. I couldn't argue about Himnish's right to be upset at the pictures of Bela topless in the chicken fight. I had also been angry at the time. The naked pictures of his fiancée jumping for her bikini as the bastards played keep away would be enough to make any man's blood boil.

Fortunately, there were no pictures posted of Bela sitting on the table being fingered by Ed. It hardly mattered. There were a lot of pictures from the booth babe contest with Bela in her slutty dress and high heels. There were upskirt shots of the contestants prancing down the runway. Some of the other women were wearing G-strings, and their asses looked as naked as Bela's. A high definition video of Bela kneeling on the stage twerking her naked ass was pornographic.

She was on her hands and knees with her ass gyrating in the air. Her dress had slid up to her neck, and her bare ass was frantically twitching to the rapid beat of the music. Her brown breasts were shaking. The high definition video was good enough to show drops of sweat falling from her hard nipples. The cameraman kept filming as he moved around behind her. Her legs were spread, and the video showed her glistening pussy. It was still engorged and flowering from Ed's finger-fucking. I stopped the video when It showed Bela shoving two fingers into her pussy.

Another video showed Bela winning the limbo contest. When she slipped under the bar at the lowest position, she had to move carefully to keep her balance. Her thighs were spread wide, and her wet pussy glistened in the spotlight. The final picture showed Bela leaning against the BMW while being given a congratulatory kiss from Ed. His hand was clearly cupping her bare ass under her flimsy dress. There was a separate folder for the slave auction, but I didn't open it.

I was at a loss for words. I handed the phone back to Bela, but she dropped it to the floor. She stared at the phone as if it were a venomous snake.

I babbled, "Perhaps, Fred and I can have a talk with Himnish. I think we can straighten this out. Things got out of hand. It wasn't your fault. I think he'll understand when he realizes the company is in trouble. We could all have lost our jobs."

Bela looked at me with her bloodshot eyes and mumbled, "It's too late. Himnish told his parents, and then he threw all my things out of our apartment. He won't change his mind now. He'll never marry a ruined woman. I don't know what I'm going to do."

We sat on the floor as crowds of passengers walked around us. I kept my arm around her shoulders and tried to think of a solution.

"Bela, I have a two-bedroom apartment and the second bedroom is empty except for my bicycle. I can borrow a friend's van and pick up your things. You can stay with me until you can find a place. No one at work needs to know. It's not a big deal, we just spent the last five nights sharing a bed."

"Dr. Williams, I can't impose on you."

"Bela, there are only two hotels close to work. One is a fleabag filled with parolees, and the other is worse, all the residents are drug addicts. So, I insist you stay with me until you can find something suitable. You're in no condition to make any decisions right now."

Bela nodded, "Yes, Dr. Williams."

"Bela, I've talked to you about this before. If we are going to be roommates, you should call me Steve."

Her dark eyes flashed, and I caught the hint of a smile before she looked down again. "Ok, Steve."

I thought Bela was starting to calm down when she jerked upright and gasped, "Himnish tried to call the hotel when he saw the pictures. He found out we shared a room. He said everything is your fault. He said he is going to kill you."

I laughed at the thought. I outweighed Himnish by thirty pounds, and I knew he was out of shape. "I better bring some friends when we pick up your things. Now come on, we have a flight to catch."

Himnish's apartment was dark when Bela and I showed up to get her things. My three friends helped load the van. I was surprised at how little she owned. Besides a few clothes, her only other possessions were cookware and a large supply of spices. It only took an hour to get her few possessions into my apartment.

We were so exhausted from our trip, we grabbed some fast food and went to sleep. I don't own a guest bed, and the couch was covered with boxes, so once again we shared a bed. We slept until the phone woke us just after one. Bela was curled up against my side.

The caller ID said it was from Fred's number at Paradox. I mumbled, "Hello Fred. We aren't coming in until Monday. What can I do for you?"

"I just called to let you know you don't have to worry about Himnish."

"I don't understand. What happened to Himnish?"

Bela heard me mention Himnish and sat in bed. Her body trembled as she stared at me in fear. I put my cell phone on speaker.

"Himnish came into work Friday morning yelling about you corrupting his fiancée. He demanded to see you. Our secretary asked if she could help him since you weren't coming in today. He yelled at her and then ran into your office and trashed it. He even threw your PC through the glass wall into the hallway. He was yelling the whole time about killing you. We called the police and had him arrested. Our legal department called U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. He will get a hearing but in the end, his visa will be revoked, and he will be deported."

I said, "I'm glad I wasn't there. At least all my files are backed up to the server."

Fred said, "I tried to reach Bela. I'm worried about her. The police are still here, and they are asking about her."

"Bela is safe. Himnish broke up with her before we got home from Las Vegas. I dropped her off at a friend's place. Her phone must be dead again. I'll stop by and let her know. Do you want her to check in with the police?"

"Let me ask."

I waited until Fred said, "The police would like her to come in and make a statement. It shouldn't be anything to worry about. I made it clear she is a valued employee, and we are strongly supporting her H1-B application."

"Ok, Fred. I'll let Bela know. Unless something new develops, we won't be in until Monday."

I hung up and talked to Bela about what Himnish had done. I wasn't surprised when she was concerned about what would happen to her former fiancée.

"Poor Himnish. He had big dreams of being a wealthy engineer in America after he married me. I never had the nerve to tell him that my uncle squandered all my inheritance and dowry."

#

I had planned on buying a bed for Bela, but we never got around to it. We were both exhausted and spent most of Saturday lounging by the apartment pool with a group of other residents. Bela was wearing the bikini from Las Vegas. Someone offered to make margaritas, and I tossed in a fifty. Everyone got blitzed. Later we took up a collection to buy some steaks and salmon for a barbecue. Bela was careful not to get her bikini wet until late when the party broke up. She swam lap after lap for nearly an hour which was more than I managed. She didn't bother to cover her transparent swimsuit when we walked back to the apartment. I thought about suggesting we shower together, but I didn't want to press my luck. I thought Bela needed time to recover from Himnish. That night, her sleep was fitful, and I heard her call out during the night. Sometimes she yelled out Himnish and sometimes Kushak. She slept better when I held her in my arms.

Late Sunday morning, I made a light breakfast. We put on our running gear and went for a six-mile run on a path through a nearby woods. I enjoyed running behind her when the trail narrowed. I watched her long-braided hair swaying across her gorgeous ass.

When we got to work on Monday, there was a crew working in my office. The IT guy said my desktop computer was toast. I was thrilled when Fred told me to order a new one. He didn't even blink when I asked him to sign the requisition for a top of the line system. While I was at it, I ordered a high-end laptop for Bela as well.

After lunch, I got a call from the CEO's secretary requesting I meet with the owner at two. She was away from her desk when I arrived a few minutes early. When I went to knock on the door, I thought I heard the Sir MixaLot song from the twerking contest playing in the CEO's office. I knocked on the door, and the music stopped. Fred opened the door and invited me inside. Fred used his crutches to hobble to a small conference table.

The CEO got up from his desk and joined us. His face looked flushed. His voice was excited as he said, "I hoped Bela would be joining us. I'd like to thank her personally."

I said, "I can call her. Give me a second."

The CEO couldn't take his eyes off Bela when she walked into the room. I doubt he had ever paid her any attention. He seemed puzzled by her baggy jeans and loose shirt.

He said, "The two of you were awesome in Las Vegas, and Bela went above and beyond the call of duty. I know booth babe is not in your job description, but from what Fred tells me you saved the day. I am also aware of the saying that what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, but that doesn't mean I can't reward your stellar performance. I'm giving you a promotion and a raise."

He looked at me for a second and said, "I'm promoting you to Director of Food Inspection Systems. You get an executive office as well as a named parking space. You also get a raise. I think you and Fred are going to be busy hiring staff.'

#

We didn't hear anything more about Himnish for nearly a month until he was arrested at the headquarters of International Food Packing. He had severely beaten the CEO with a cricket bat before being restrained by a bodyguard. The news reported the Indian immigrant had screamed about his victim selling his fiancée at a slave auction. The CEO was hospitalized with serious injuries, but he was expected to fully recover. I don't know how he escaped from ICE, but he was deported soon after the CEO declined to press charges.