Steve is a Sweet Guy Ch. 04

Story Info
Steve experiences something new with a friend.
15.6k words
4.76
4.3k
5
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2023
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 04 - Steve Learns About Himself

-------------------------------------

This is the fourth chapter of a series of stories related to the lives of some people who lived by each other and how their lives intertwined.

The stories primarily center around Steven Price, who is the main character.

All characters are over 18 by the time the stories become detailed.

-------------------------------------

On Tuesday, Doug had come home and dressed for the training session with Steve. He normally wore a jockstrap under his shorts to keep from smashing his balls when he sat on the weight bench. He wore a moisture wicking shirt to keep from getting extremely sweaty. He had a bench press, a pull-up bar, and a sit-up bench that also served for leg lifts in the garage. He also had some floor mats, dumbbells, and a good assortment of free weights to work with. He planned to train Steve on starting off with bench pressing, curls, overhead presses and a few upper body exercises. That is what Steve was looking for. He would add more exercises as Steve advanced through the training.

Steve came over wearing a tracksuit. He had his workout clothes under the suit but didn't want to step out in front of the neighbors in the snug workout clothes that he liked to wear. He only dressed like that when he had some privacy. "Hi, Doug! I'm ready to start learning. Go easy on me and don't laugh if I am only able to lift some wimpy weights. That's the reason why I'm here."

"Don't worry about it. We all have to start somewhere."

Doug had plenty of extra towels in the garage because of the shower and handed one to him. "You'll be needing this. You should also bring a water bottle the next time, as it can get hot as we workout. I have a fan, but it still gets hot. I'll get some extra bottles of water so that you can stay hydrated."

"OK, got it. Thanks! I'll take off my track suit, but where should I put it?"

"Hang it up by the laundry machine. There are plenty of hangers on the bar that we use as a small clothesline. I'll go get some water bottles."

Steve took off his tracksuit and hung it up. He had been in the garage plenty of times, but he had never been there to work out. He decided to wear some yoga-style pants, as he didn't think that he would be doing too much with his legs. His main goal was his arms and chest. He wore a crop top t-shirt, as he figured it would be cooler that way.

Doug came back with the water and placed them close to where they would be working out. They started off doing some basic calisthenics and jump-roping to get warmed up. They performed some light stretches to loosen up and then started working out.

They worked out for almost two hours. Doug wanted to make sure that Steve learned the proper form before any heavier weight was used. Steve could feel the workout. His arms felt light, and his chest felt worked. They each sat on a bench drinking water after stretching to cool down and Doug told him, "You'll feel some soreness tomorrow, but that's to be expected. Make sure that you drink lots of water today to help flush out the lactic acids that your muscles release from the workout. That's what causes the soreness."

Steve had worked up a sweat and Doug could see it. "If you want, you can clean up in the shower room there. I like using it because it's roomy and the warm water feels good over my muscles after a workout."

Steve was still feeling kind of lightheaded from the exercise. "I think I'll just go shower up at home and relax. That was quite a workout, even though we took it easy for the initial session."

"That's cool. Just sit here and drink some water. Allow your body to cool down, too. I'm going to go into the house to refill on water and use the bathroom. I'll be back in a few minutes," Doug told him.

"KK," responded Steve. Doug walked out of the garage and into the house. Steve thought about putting the tracksuit over his clothes and realized it would be too hot and the sweaty clothes would get the tracksuit all moist. He decided to take Doug up on his offer and shower there in the garage. He didn't know how long Doug would be away, but he may be able to shower before he returned to put his track suit on. He carried his track suit on the hanger into the shower so that he could change into it after showering. He opened the shower curtain and stepped into it. He had been in the shower before and had even used it when they were younger after getting dirty from lawn work. He realized that he didn't have another pair of underwear to put on after showering. He hadn't expected to be showering there. This was the first session, and he would figure out what he needed as time went on.

Steve thought of waiting, but figured the faster he showered, the less time Doug would need to wait for the shower. He closed the shower curtain behind him and took off his shoes, shirt, stretch pants and boy shorts. He preferred boy shorts under his workout clothes as they felt comfortable and didn't pinch his thighs. The only issue was that they ride up into his ass crack when he would get sweaty, making it look like he had no underwear on. He had been wearing boy shorts for some time now. He had gotten comfortable wearing them, and no one else knew that he had girl undies on, except for his mom, as she usually did the laundry.

He felt the air cooling off the perspiration on his naked body. It felt so cool on his chest and legs. He turned on the water and let the water warm up and then stepped under the shower head, feeling the refreshing water wash over him. The water smelled good to his nose, instead of the musky smell of sweat that he had been smelling. He closed his eyes and stayed under the shower head, feeling the warm water bringing back the energy to his tired body. The water felt very refreshing and invigorating.

Doug came back out into the garage so that he could shower. He had put in some earbuds on to listen to music as he showered. He saw that Steve's tracksuit was gone so he figured he had gone home. He walked over to the laundry machine and took off his shorts and workout shirt. He had some beach sandals on, having taken his shoes off when he went inside. He made a little bundle by the laundry machine and walked over to the shower with just his jockstrap on.

Doug opened the shower curtain and stepped in, unaware that Steve was in there, showering. With his earbuds on, he didn't hear the water running. Steve had his eyes closed with his back to the wall, letting the water flow over him from behind. Steve heard the curtain slide open and looked up to see Doug standing there with only a jockstrap on. His initial reaction was hesitation. He looked at Doug with his body still slightly sweaty from their workout; his entire body gleamed from head to toe. He had seen Doug in shorts but had never seen him looking like this before in his jockstrap. He felt his breath jump and he immediately became erect looking at Doug standing there like that. His eyes seemed to be glued on the bulge between Doug's muscular thighs.

"What are you doing?!" Steve said loudly and in complete surprise.

Doug froze as he saw the naked Steve. "Sorry, dude! I thought that you went home," he blurted out, still looking at Steve. He noticed that Steve had a tiny cock. Even in its erect state, it was no bigger than his thumb.

Steve covered his small erection with both hands and turned around, feeling a sense of humiliation of being seen naked, and erect, by Doug. "You pervert! Get out!" Steve felt a sense of arousal that he had never felt with Doug before.

Doug could see the water flowing down Steve's back, ass, and legs. Steve's ass was round and blended down into his thighs perfectly. His body was fit and trim. The view of his backside was very arousing. He had one of the nicest asses that he had ever seen in person. Doug felt his cock swelling in the jockstrap. He stepped out and closed the curtain. "Sorry, man!"

Doug went and put his shorts back on as Steve hurriedly toweled off and put his tracksuit on. Steve stepped out feeling embarrassed. Doug was just as embarrassed. Doug and Steve knew each other well. They had slept together on camping trips and even in the same bed when they were younger on overnight stays. The thing was, they had never seen one another fully naked, much less as adults. Doug was not the naked one, Steve was.

"Jeez, Steve, I really didn't know that you were in there."

"This is so embarrassing! I was all naked and you barged right on in." Steve said, while silently feeling a sense of excitement in his mind as to what had happened. The sight of Doug's bulge in the jockstrap had him transfixed. He had secretly enjoyed viewing fit, muscular men exposing their naked cocks on the Internet. He would become so aroused by viewing images and videos of thick, large cocks in full erection, no matter the race of the cock. He had never told anyone about his cock fetish, not even Janet. He had developed the fascination with large cocks after the few encounters he had with another member of the Drama Club at the end of their senior year. He had also learned about the flavor and the enjoyment of having a swollen cockhead in his mouth as he sucked it.

"It's OK, man! No one has to know. It's just between you and me. If you want, just so we can be even, I'll let you see me naked," said Doug, not knowing what he would do if Steve said yes.

"No!" said Steve in an involuntary feminine voice. In his mind, that is exactly what he wanted to see right now, but he couldn't come right out and tell Doug. He didn't want Doug to think that he was actually attracted to cock, or that he had thoughts about sucking cock.

Doug giggled and felt relieved, "OK, as I said, I'm sorry. It was unintentional. If it makes you feel any better, I gotta say that your body looks good naked. You're in great shape!"

Steve laughed and rolled his eyes, "You're such a perv!"

Steve grabbed his bundle of sweaty workout clothes and left the garage still feeling embarrassed. He walked home quickly, hoping that no one would see him or notice that he was going commando under the tracksuit.

Doug took off his shorts and jockstrap. He felt the water washing over him as his mind replayed the scene of Steve's naked ass all wet and shiny. He thought about how Steve's little cock had popped an immediate boner as he stared at him in his jockstrap, knowing that Steve had become aroused over the situation. Had his cock not fully developed during adolescence? He had no idea. As he applied the soap to his body, the thoughts of Steve's ass kept coming back to him. He was stimulated by what he saw. As he soaped up his cock and balls, he thought of what he had seen. His cock began to get swollen, but Doug stopped himself from jacking off to the image of Steve's enticing bubble-butt.

When Steve got home, he put his workout clothes in the laundry hamper and took off the track suit. He thought about what had happened in the garage. Only a few people had ever seen him naked as an adult. One was his mom, but the rest were not shared with anyone else. At the end of high school, he had an encounter with someone other than Janet who saw him naked. It was the first time that he had tasted a cock. He thought back to a guy named Carl that he knew in high school, wondering what ever happened to him.

---

One of the guys that was in the Drama Club with Steve was a guy named Carl. Like Steve, he was a senior. There were about 10 guys and about a dozen girls in the club, total. Add to that the Drama teacher and the teacher's assistant, and it was a big group. The older students took on the roles of team leaders, as they had more experience with the tasks that needed to take place for setting up a play. They all worked together to set up the props and the stage, but some focused on wardrobe, make-up, lighting and sound, or the other activities required. At the end of their meetings, they'd all get together and chat, or just horse around with each other, as they were still just regular high school students.

Steve got along well with Carl, as they had both been in the club for all four years of high school. Sometimes, Carl could be impolite and say some things that others would find offensive or bothersome, but he wasn't trying to be a bully or a jerk, he was just an immature teenager that still needed to grow up. Steve understood Carl's mannerisms and never let them bother him. He was the kind of person who got along well with everyone, and Carl was no exception.

Since many of the seniors had light schedules in their last semester, they would spend more leisure time hanging around at school, the way Steve and the friends would sometimes go and hangout at Janet's house for the pool. The school theatre was also a place that the seniors in the Drama Club would gather at to chat and hangout with one another. Carl used to joke around and tease him at times, just to keep their conversations light. Steve would do the same and tease Carl about his shoes, his pants, or whatever. One time, they were in the dressing room cleaning it up when Carl stood close to Steve and told him, "Hey Steve, has anyone ever told you that you have a nice ass?"

Steve blushed, turning red. He thought about Janet and the way she would say those naughty things to him when they were in his bedroom. "Shuttup, you dirty-minded pig. Why are you looking at my ass. Go look at someone else's ass," Steve said and gingerly pushed him away.

"You do have a great ass. It has a nice shape, and it's round and plump. In fact, you have a nicer ass than lots of the girls. You have one of the nicest asses in school, male or female, but I don't think that any of the guys would tell you that."

"So, why are you telling me that?"

"Because it's true, and I like it!" he said and giggled.

Steve felt his face flush from what Carl had just said to him.

There was a rumor that Carl liked guys. The rumor was that Carl and another student named Brent, who everyone assumed was gay, were caught making out in a car after a football game. A couple guys were sneaking off to smoke some cannabis in their truck at a normal hiding spot, but there was a car already there. They recognized the car as Carl's and could tell someone was making out because the windows were all fogged up. They drove up slowly to surprise them with the headlights turned off. As they got closer, the passenger got out of the truck and ran over to Carl's car to open the door. They were laughing at their juvenile prank. When the car door opened, they turned the high beams on. They froze at what they saw. Carl was leaning back in the driver's seat with his pants bundled down around his ankles. Brent's head was on top of Carl's crotch. Carl turned and looked at the lights just like a deer would. Brent lifted his head. You could see his hand at the base of Carl's glistening-wet cock. Brent was giving Carl head in the front seat of his car. Carl had his hand inside of Brent's pants.

The guy outside of the truck ran and jumped back into the seat in a hurry. Brent and Carl couldn't see who it was, as they were blinded by the bright headlights in their eyes. The pranksters drove off as fast as they could. Carl didn't even look to see who it was, as all he did was reach for his door handle to close it as fast as he could.

The guys drove away not believing what they saw. Of course, Carl and Brent denied the rumors and said it was all made up. Neither Brent nor Carl left the school out of embarrassment, so people didn't know if it was true or not. As in every high school, it was just another rumor.

They continued cleaning up the dressing room and Steve could see that Carl would look over and leer at his ass. He tried to ignore it.

Carl kept up his naughty behavior and got close again, "Have you ever tasted a real cock in your girlish mouth before?"

'What would make him ask that out of nowhere?' Steve thought to himself. Was his body language or expressions giving off some kind of subliminal messages to others? Lately, he'd been watching a porn clip of a girl that reminded him of Miranda, same hair style and facial features, where she is sucking off a guy with a large, rigid cock. The girl would make the guy moan loudly with delight, and she was thoroughly engulfed in the act, sucking the big dick with so much passion and making loud, wet sounds of cocksucking. The video turned him on completely. He would watch it and wonder how it would feel to have those lips around his own cock, but he also began to wonder what it would be like if he was the one sucking that cock. That would excite him just as much as seeing that sexy girl giving that guy a blowjob. What would it taste like? What would it feel like, especially when he shoots the sperm into her mouth and on her lips? He would always end up rubbing himself into a powerful orgasm when he had those thoughts. Was Carl able to sense that Steve had this curiosity dwelling within him?

"No, you dirty creep!" Steve responded as he thought about what Carl had said. The question intrigued him. He felt some arousal after hearing Carl ask him that. He had already been curious about it, whether he would enjoy it, and what it would be like having another guy's cock in his mouth, feeling the splash of cum in his mouth and on his lips.

"Well, you should. I'm sure that you'd enjoy the salty flavor of warm sperm squirting down your throat."

Steve felt a wave of heat flow throughout his body. "Stop it. You're just a naughty boy!" he said impishly, almost sounding like a female. It was as if Carl knew of his secret urge.

"You should try it at least once and see if it's not as bad as you think. With an ass like yours, you may be good at slobbing the knob."

Steve had no response. He pondered what Carl had just said to him. His curiosity was piqued. Carl noticed Steve's hesitance in responding.

"Why don't we go to my house, no one is home right now. We can both have some naughty fun, and you can try it out, see if you like it," Carl told him quietly. Carl gave Steve's ass cheek a soft squeeze, which Steve didn't resist. Feeling his ass get squeezed turned him on even more.

"What if someone catches us?" Steve felt himself losing any reluctance and actually feeling receptive to the whole idea. As long as no one would see them together, he seemed willing to try it out. He was curious to know what it would be like at least once. Here was a chance to experience what he had fantasized about while watching the video and masturbating. He wouldn't do it again if he found out that he didn't like sucking cock after all, but at least he tried it to find out.

"Just go out the back school gate and walk a couple of blocks. I'll drive by and pick you up. We should be clear, and if anyone says anything, we'll just say that I just offered to give you a ride home."

Steve thought about it, his mind swirling with doubt, excitement, and afraid of being seen in Carl's car after all of the rumors. Steve looked up at Carl and said, "OK, but just keep this between you and I and not say a word too anyone. We only have a little more than a month left in school, and I don't want things to get all screwed up."

"No problem. You know that I already get plenty of grief about getting caught with Brent, so I feel you."

Steve felt nervous and was still hesitant. He was certainly willing to try as long as they could be discreet. No one would know or have to know. Carl may not have been the best-looking guy in school, but he was no ogre. Steve figured that this little experiment would be over with quickly and it would just be another event in his life that no one would ever know about. His curiosity to know what it was like was his primary motivator at the moment, overlooking the risk in order to experience the thrill.

"OK, I'll take my book bag and walk over to the houses by the back gate. I'll look for your car and duck in when you pick me up." Steve was committed now. He had convinced himself to go through with it. He was going to go with him to his house knowing that they were going to get sexually naughty. He was going to do to Carl what Brent had been caught doing.