Steve is a Sweet Guy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt nervous as he walked out of the gate, looking around to make sure he wasn't seen by anyone that he may know. A few blocks away he saw Carl's car pull over to the side of the road. He opened the car door, entering quickly and sitting low in the seat to try and hide.

As they got closer to Carl's house, he sat up regularly. They rode in silence, as both of them were feeling some nervousness, yet they were both feeling excited about the whole situation. Carl pulled up to his house and they both walked in, not looking around and just getting inside as quicky as they could, as to not be noticed by any of the neighbors. Steve had his book bag with him to make it look as if they were going to be studying.

Once inside, they both relaxed, yet they both still felt nervous. "Let's go to my bedroom, it's safer in there." Steve followed him to his bedroom. He had a queen-sized bed, and the room was kind of messy, but not filthy. Just another teenager's room. At least the bed was made, somewhat. There was an extended blanket across it, but the sheets beneath it looked scrunched up in places. Carl shut his door and then they both sat on the edge of the bed. Steve put his bag down on the floor.

"You know, I never thought that this would ever be happening with us." Carl said.

"You?! I never imagined doing anything like this either. As long as we keep this a secret, it shouldn't be anything that we really have to worry about."

Carl got in close and tried to give Steve a kiss, but Steve gave him a cheek. Carl kissed his cheek and neck. Steve liked how it felt, but he didn't feel like making out with Carl. "I can't believe we're alone like this. I've always been turned on by the way you keep your hair. It makes your face look cute, how can I say, pretty."

Steve smiled "Thank you, that's sweet of you to say."

"You're the sweet one. That ass of yours is major sweet. It makes my dick hard just looking at it."

Steve felt more aroused. He was there to suck Carl's cock and he was ready to go for it.

He put his hand on Carl's swollen cock over the pants and felt it against his hand. 'Oh, gawd,' he thought, touching someone else's cock for the first time like this. 'It's hard.'

"Let's take our pants off. It's easier and we won't get them messy." Carl said.

Steve wasn't sure about pulling his pants down. Only a few people had seen him naked. He didn't know what Carl would think if he saw his small cock. "Are you sure? You just take your pants off and I'll just suck your dick."

"I want to rub my hands on those luscious ass cheeks of yours as you suck me off. No one will see us, and it makes it more exciting."

Carl stood and pulled his pants and boxers off together as Steve stood to undo his pants. Steve's pants were tighter, so taking them off was slower. Steve saw Carl's hard cock pushing out from his crotch in a full boner. The head gleamed and was swollen hard. It looked big, but Steve had never seen a real cock up close very many times, if ever. Steve pulled the pants down from over his hips and took them off but left his white cotton briefs on. He only wore boy shorts when he knew that it would not be noticed, and it may be noticed at school.

"Damn, I was hoping that you'd be wearing a G-string so that I could see those round ass cheeks in full glory."

"Well, these undies fit me tight, so they kind of look like panties," Steve said as he looked down over his shoulder to view his own ass cheeks covered in his briefs.

"Yeah, they hug your ass nicely, but a G would show them off!"

"You're just naughty!"

"I am right now, I'm so horny to feel your pretty lips sucking on my hardon. I'd like to stick it down your cocksucking throat."

Carl's lewd remarks made Steve become more aroused. He felt that urge to please that he would feel when he was sexually excited.

Carl laid on his back across the foot of the bed, his cock pointing straight up. "Sit up here, put your legs by my chest. I wanna feel on that sexy ass of yours as you slobber down on my rock-hard cock."

Steve got up on the bed on his knees, sinking in slightly to the mattress. He moved over by his chest and then turned to face Carl's cock. His own cock was fully erect. Carl saw it and rubbed his hand on it. "Mmmmmmmm... Looks like your sissy cock is just as hard as mine. I know you want to cum. You're liking this."

He did like this. Steve was fully turned on now and his cock was showing it. He was going to suck his first cock and there was no stopping it now. He wanted to taste Carl's cock. He needed to taste Carl's cock. He bent down and placed one hand on each side of Carl's hips, his ass up as he bent over. He lowered his head and opened his mouth. He felt a wave of sexual emotions rush over his body as the cockhead made contact on his tongue. He tasted the salty precum, the skin. He could smell the cock in his nostrils. He placed one arm on the pelvis to support himself, while placing his other hand on the cock itself, at the base of the shaft. He was sucking someone's cock, and it was really happening. He was giving someone a blowjob, like the girl in the video. His emotions swirled as he felt his entire body heat up with lustful desire.

Carl moaned loudly as Steve's mouth wrapped around his swollen cock. He was out of his mind in excitement. His cock was being sucked by another guy, not a girl. He loved the feeling of having another guy sucking his cock. "Oooohhh, that's it pretty boy, suck my big hard cock. Swallow that dick! Mmmmmmm... suck me, suck me good, you cocksucking little fag!"

Steve heard Carl calling him names as he moved his head up and down, his mouth wrapped around the swollen cock, his cheeks sunken in as he did, as he sucked; his mouth began to drool. The humiliation of being called offensive and lewd names enhanced his sexual state of arousal.

Steve's mouth blanketed the top of the cock in spit. He couldn't swallow much, as he kept gagging. He relaxed his tongue and throat and was able to go deeper. He was using his hand to pump the base of the cockshaft as he sucked. He started moaning, feeling nasty as he heard his mouth making loud, wet cocksucking noises. He felt like a true sissy cocksucking slut, because at this moment he had become one. He was pleasing another man's cock, and he was excited by it beyond his imagination. He was enjoying sucking cock.

Carl reached up and fondled Steve's ass. He pulled the waistband down on his tighty-whities to his knees, openly exposing his ass as he bent over sucking dick. "Damn, I love that phat ass of yours. Makes me want to stick my dick into your asshole and squirt a load of cum deep inside of you." He would become more excited as he said this, making him breathe louder in sexual lust. He opened his legs so that Steve could stroke his balls easily. "Rub my balls... suck them. Taste my nutsack in your mouth. You want that dick!"

Dirty thoughts filled Steve's mind. He had crossed the threshold; he was a cocksucker now. He knew what it was like to have a dick in his mouth. He couldn't deny it. He was with another guy, and he was sucking his dick. He felt as if he had always been craving to be like this. Pleasing another man's cock. His mouth kept drooling as he kept sucking, closing his eyes as he felt the elation of sucking Carl's cock. His mouth kept making loud cocksucking sounds as he continued sucking Carl's dick.

Carl was lost in a fog of pure joy. He wanted to feel his cock explode in orgasm. He reached out and grabbed a tube of KY jelly that he had on his nightstand. He pushed against Steve's knees to spread them apart. "Open up your legs, let me get some that big ass of yours."

Steve couldn't move his knees apart, as his undies were holding them back. Carl pulled the briefs back past the ankles and removed them. Steve then he moved his knees apart, causing his ass cheeks to spread apart slightly. He took his mouth off of Carl's cock and turned his head, stroking the shaft as he looked back. "What are you going to do?" Steve wasn't ready to get fucked in the ass, nor did he want to get fucked by Carl. He wasn't expecting things to get this far.

"I'm gonna fingerbang your asshole so that you can feel what it's like to have a hard cock inside of it. Gonna train your boipussy to be ready to get fucked by hard dick." Carl squeezed some KY onto the tip of his index finger. He placed the glop of it on Steve's soft puckering asshole. He spread it around the entire region and on the anus itself. Steve was familiar with the feel of cool lubricant being applied to his starhole, as this is what he felt when Janet prepped his anus for the dildo that she penetrated him with in his own bedroom. He dabbed some more on his middle finger and placed the tip directly on the wrinkly rosebud. He looked at Steve's face and placed his hand on Steve's head and said, "Keep sucking, sissy boy, your lips were made for sucking cock."

Steve opened his mouth and swallowed the warm and wet cock he had in his hand. This is why he was here. He was here to suck Carl's cock and taste his sperm. He felt Carl pushing the finger into his anus, stretching the sphincter slightly. "Unnnggghhhhh!!!" Steve moaned as Carl plunged the finger in one motion until it could go no more. He lifted his head and looked back at Carl, "Oh, gawd... you horny bastard!" He thought of the girl in the video sucking cock as Carl pumped the finger into his asshole and he became extremely aroused.

"Yes, of course. All sissy cocksuckers love to feel cock in their ass. They were made to get buttfucked, and your ass is the perfect ass for gay buttsex." He pumped slowly, "Keep sucking sweetie, I'm getting ready to feed you some warm cum to coat your tonsils."

Carl was out of his mind with lust and excitement. He fingerfucked Steve's pale, round ass cheeks as Steve kept wetly sucking his throbbing hardon. "Spread your ass wider. Spread your ass like you're ready for cock. Like you're ready to get fucked in the ass by a big hard dick! Your round ass was made to get fucked!"

Steve moaned as Carl pumped his finger faster and would push it all the way in and wiggle it inside of his rectum. He would squirm from the sensation, and his asshole would tighten around the finger.

"Open up buttboi, feel the way that finger opens your hole like a hard cock. You love the feel of cock. Big, thick, throbbing dick. You live for cock, because you're a gay faggot! A gay buttwhore!! You need to get pumped in the ass while having gay buttsex!!" Carl was writhing as he spoke lewdly, humping his hips upwardly as Steve massaged his balls. His cock was dripping wet from Steve's mouth drooling all over it. He was breathing really loud, very fast, on the edge. He stopped calling Steve names and just focused on the way his cock felt. He groaned loudly and his body seized up, frozen in one position as his cock started flooding Steve's mouth with ejaculating semen. Each squirt from his cockhead made him grunt. He bucked and convulsed. He kept his finger pressed into Steve's rectum, making him groan with the pressure that he placed on it during his orgasm.

It felt as if Carl's cock got thicker and harder. A rush of warm fluid splashed into his mouth, surprising him. Some of the thick cream dribbled out of the mouth and back down onto Carl's glistening cock. It was cum. Carl's cum. He tasted the salty sperm in his mouth. He had just discovered what sperm tastes like, as he was curious to know. He was now a true cocksucker. He realized that the words that Carl was belittling him with, humiliating him with, and name calling were not geared at Steve as much as they were said for Carl himself. He used those words to enhance his own sexual gratification. That's what made him cum, thinking about how everything that he was telling Steve is what he wanted to hear about himself.

Steve reached back and took Carl's hand away from his ass. He didn't want the finger in there anymore. His little cocklet was leaking precum and the tip was all moist. He enjoyed it and was aroused by what had just happened, but he knew that he shouldn't risk being there and getting caught. Carl was lying on his back, his face red and full of perspiration. His chest heaved for air at first but leveled off as he caught his breath and slowly recovered. He had squirted his cum into Steve's mouth. He felt excited by it. It felt so wonderfully satisfying.

Steve got off of the bed and went into the restroom. He used a wet hand towel to clean his ass crack and asshole of all of the lube jelly that Carl had spread over it. He rinsed his mouth out to get rid of any sperm that may have lingered, even though he couldn't taste any in his mouth anymore. He washed his hands and face. He wanted to get rid of any sign as to what had just happened. He had just finished giving head to another guy. He felt like a filthy slut, but he had also enjoyed the thrill of it. He felt elated in many ways.

He went back into the bedroom and put his white undies and his pants back on. As he was tying his shoelaces, he looked at Carl and Carl gave him a big smile. "That was so wonderful! You may have the perfect ass, but you can suck dick like nobody's business."

Steve wasn't sure if that was a compliment, or if it was Carl's way of just being dirty. "You're just a naughty pervert, that's' all!

They both laughed. They had been in the bedroom for less than an hour and they had gone through a wide range of emotions and physical sensations together in that hour. Things seemed to have happened so quickly now that it was over.

"Remember, this stays between you and I, our own little secret, OK?"

"I'm with you. I don't want to hear any more rumors about anything anymore," Carl responded, "I've had enough of that already." Steve picked up his book bag and walked to the door. Carl had his pants back on and followed him, glancing at Steves ass cheeks. "How about the next time you let me splash your rumps with my jizz so that we can get really kinky?"

"Shuttup! You're such a horn-dog, you nasty boy!" He said with an air of femininity. He gave Carl a smile and a sheepish wave of the hand.

Steve stepped out of the house and walked quickly to the sidewalk. The smell of freshly cut grass hit his nose as he started walking home, he didn't want to be seen with Carl by anyone. It was already risky enough that some of the neighbors may have seen him coming in or out of his house. On his way home, he found himself taking smaller steps than normal. He felt some minor discomfort in his butthole, but he wasn't surprised by it. Not only had he been sucking dick, but he had also been getting fingerbanged in the ass. The thoughts of what he had just experienced seemed to give him a thrill. A discreet meeting to explore his sexuality.

He got home and showered. He hadn't been at Carl's for very long. No one knew what he had done that day, except for Carl, and all because of Carl.

He had been curious to know whether he would enjoy sucking cock like the girl in the video, and the flavor of cum in his mouth. He concluded that he did enjoy it, greatly.

--

He saw Carl the next day and they both seemed to avoid eye contact or any banter. They were still both sorting out what they had been through the day before and unsure if anyone had seen them together, making them both feel nervous. The following day, things were different. They both seemed to be more comfortable with each other. They were pretty sure that no one had seen them and that helped calm both their nerves.

"That was pretty crazy the day before yesterday. It was amazing," Carl said to break the ice. He smiled at Steve, but he didn't have such an aggressive look in his eyes. He seemed to be speaking in a kindhearted way to Steve.

"Yeah, I'd never done anything like that before. It felt kind of kinky to be getting all nasty like that."

"You liked it, though, huh?"

"It was alright," Steve answered in a teasing manner. Admittedly, he did like it. It thrilled him, but he didn't want to give the impression to Carl that he was out to start sucking every cock he could get his hands on.

"No one is home again today. Want me to pick you up like the last time and we do it again?"

Steve thought about it for a few seconds and then quickly accepted the offer. He wanted to taste sperm again. He wanted to feel like a wild slut, again. "Yeah, pick me up the same way as the other day. I'll look for you."

Carl felt his heart race. Steve felt the same. They were going to go be naughty with each other again, and they were both excited for it.

Steve walked out of the gate as they planned and was picked up by Carl. They drove to the house and quickly went to Carl's bedroom as before. Carl came up and rubbed Steve's ass "You have some lovely rump muscles there, you sexy boy!"

Steve giggled and let Carl squeeze and fondle his ass. He was enjoying the feel of his hand on his ass. It added to the thrill that he was feeling about being there to get dirty with Carl again.

This time, Carl got naked. Steve looked at him and seemed to enjoy the sight of a fully naked man. Steve pulled his pants off. "What!! No G-string, again! You could at least wear a thong or some panties, girl!" Carl chided.

"Don't be such a pervert. I like the way my underwear looks on my ass." He turned to show Carl his ass. In reality, Steve was still self-conscious about his feminine-shaped ass. He still felt anxiety about the things others would say about it.

"Yeah, that's a lovely ass, I gotta tell you. I'll agree with that." Carl's comment gave Steve a reassuring feeling about himself and added to his desire to please Carl's sexual cravings.

They got back into bed the same way as before. Steve still wouldn't allow Carl to kiss him on the mouth. He still did not have the urge to be kissing Carl in such a way, he just wanted to suck his dick and to feel and taste his sperm. Steve just wanted to be a cocksucking slut for now.

Steve went right on down on Carl's cock and swallowed the bulging cockhead. He didn't hesitate. He knew how to not gag as easily. He pumped the base of his cock and fondled his balls as his mouth concentrated on sucking the cockhead. He wasn't surprised to hear the sound of his wet mouth making loud slurping sounds of sucking cock this time. They made him more excited, in fact. He closed his eyes and just focused on the cock in his hands and in his mouth. He swallowed more of the cock feeling the head push to the back of his throat. He was going to feast on the dick until it filled his mouth with that warm, salty cream that he craved. He felt like a depraved, cocksucking little slut.

Carl was moaning with delight, as he went right back to the land of pleasure that he had felt with Steve a few days ago. He pulled Steve's briefs down all the way and took them off. Steve spread his legs to open up his ass cheeks. Carl reached up and started rubbing Steve's balls and cock. Steve enjoyed how that was making him feel. He enjoyed feeling Carl's hand on his erect cocklet and balls. Carl would circle the shaft with his fingers and stroke the small cock. He would cup the balls and fondle them, squeeze them, and tug slightly. Steve would wince at times, as Carl was becoming more aggressive, rougher, with the sensitive balls. The sudden squeezing on his balls would make Steve squeeze his thighs on Carl's wrist. He would gyrate his hips with Carl's hand caught in his thighs. The slight pain would feed his desire to swallow the hard cock into his mouth even more. He was consumed by the sensation and the flavor of the hard cock. His mind was focused on the solid cockhead and veiny shaft, the gentle squeeze would awaken his consciousness to his position on the bed. Steve was slurping loudly and sucking the rigid cock, but his anus started tingling for stimulation. He wanted to feel Carl's finger penetrating his ass like before. He moved his ass cheeks down to Carl's face, who started licking his cheeks, sliding his tongue into Steve's ass crack. This caused more waves of pleasure in Steve. He felt as if he was ready to let Carl put his cock into his asshole. He imagined getting buttfucked by the cock in his hands and mouth and it caused him to moan with a needy desire of anal penetration.