Steve is a Sweet Guy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took his pants and underwear off, listening for anyone that may have come in through the doors. It would slam loud enough for him to hear if someone had. He rubbed his now hard cock with the silky material. He knew that he would cum if he kept on rubbing it. He put them on and almost whimpered with delight. They felt so smooth, so sexy. His little cock pushed against the front of the material. He had to cover them up quickly, so as to not get caught. He quickly pulled on his pants, hiding the thongs under his clothes. He left his white briefs off. He could feel the back string in his ass cheeks feeling like a slight wedgie. He enjoyed the sensation. He wiggled his hips and bent over to feel them pressed on the skin between both rumps. He was getting turned on. If someone came in, he would walk out and go home, wearing the panties. At least the small strips of material would leave no visible panty lines, so no one would know. He placed his briefs into the lunch bag.

He stepped out of the dressing room and looked around to make sure that nobody else was around. He looked up and toward the sound room. He could see Carl peeking out from the bottom corner of the viewing window, but if he didn't know that he was there, he would not have even noticed him. He made his way to the stairs that led to the sound room, the musty smell of the dark area in his nose. Carl could hear him coming up the steps. Carl felt precum dampening a spot on his underwear, he was so hard that he was leaking.

Steve entered the room and walked over to the corner that Carl was standing in. It was away from the viewing window, and it was dim inside. They both gave each other the same gaze that they had when Carl picked him up in the car and when they first went into Carl's bedroom. It was a look of curiousness - what was going to happen now.

"Damn, Steve! You make my heart pump, you're such an exciting little flirt. Can't believe this is happening. I've wanted to see your ass in a G forever. No one will see us here. Do you have them on?"

"Yeah, they're kind of tiny. They don't cover much, only the front."

Carl became aroused after Steve said that. "Quick, while we have the chance, let me see. Let me feast my eyes on your delicious ass. Gawd, this is so hot." He was excited by the anticipation. He watched as Steve began undoing his pants, involuntarily placing his hand on his own crotch in desire.

Since Steve hadn't put his underwear on over the thongs, he was experiencing a big thrill of wearing panties at school. He took advantage of this situation to get as much of a rush as he could. He was also aroused, knowing that he was going to be displaying his ass in panties and show them off to someone at school, even if it was just Carl. Steve turned his back to Carl and dropped his pants. They crumbled down around his ankles, completely exposing his buttocks. His round, feminine ass was completely visible to Carl.

"Oooh, damn! You have the sweetest ass, girl! They look so fucking sexy like that. Gawwwwdddd!" Carl placed his hand on an ass cheek and caressed it greedily in his excited state.

Steve allowed Carl to run his hands on his ass. He was completely excited by what they were doing. He was enjoying their naughty play and was in full participation with it.

A little white strip of material emerged from the top of the ass cleavage. It met the waistband and then curved up over his hips, creating a curved-Y look from behind. His pale ass cheeks were openly on display for Carl's delight.

"Damn, I'd hit that ass. I'd hit that hard and deep!"

"Not here you won't. I'm just letting you get your jollies; you perverted horn-dog." Steve told him with some authority.

"Let's move over here, so I can see you better." He moved Steve closer to the center of the room, where more light illuminated through the viewing window. "Put your hands on that table and bend over some. Let me see your ass up and ready for cock." He rubbed his swollen cock in sexual arousal. "Spread your legs a little, too."

Steve's pants around his ankle didn't allow him to open his legs. Carl kneeled down and helped Steve remove the pants off of his left ankle. This allowed Steve to spread his legs. "Let me take a picture of this beautiful ass. I want to remember that ass forever. It's way too hot!"

"Are you crazy? I don't want anybody else to know about this"

"Nobody else is going to know. I just want to be able to see this again when I'm jacking off."

"You're a total pervert!" Steve became aroused at the thought of his ass being photographed in the sexy panties and someone masturbating to it. He looked back and down as his arms held up his upper body, slightly bent over. He was excited and wasn't resisting any of what they were doing. He was happily being slutty with Carl. "You can take one picture, as long as you don't show my face or show it to anyone else, ever! Nobody should know who it is, got it?"

"Oh, yeah!! It's just going to be an ass pic. Your face won't show at all." Carl was ecstatic. He pulled the phone out of his pants pocket and opened the camera app. He rubbed Steve's ass cheeks and then pointed the camera at ass. "Close your legs and bend over a little more. I want to get your ass and thighs in those sexy panties, looking like your ass is up in the air craving dick."

The lewd comments kept giving Steve a wave of sexual excitement. He closed his thighs and bent over some more. Flash! The camera took the picture.

Carl looked at the camera. "Crap, that one was too close. Let me take another one backed up a little."

"You better get this one right, because that's all I'm going to let you take."

"OK, spread your legs a little, show me some thigh gap. Your ass will look like it was made for anal sex."

Steve was becoming aroused to be positioning his ass like this. Positioning it like he was going to get fucked in the ass. "Take the picture, and hurry, we don't want to get caught."

Carl took the second picture and then scooted in closer to Steve, still on his knees. He put his hands on Steve's thighs and placed his mouth on one of the round ass cheeks. He kissed it and ran his tongue flatly along it.

Steve felt a quiver in his thigh as the sensation of the soft tongue on the skin of his butt cheek gave him a shot of sexual electricity. "Oooh, what are you doing?" he said in a low tone, enjoying what Carl was doing.

"I want to taste this sweet ass. You've got me hard as a rock and I want to bite your ass, I'm so turned on." He licked his tongue and rubbed his hands on both ass cheeks, the warm air from his breathing gliding over the saliva of his tongue on the skin.

Steve was enjoying this. He could feel his heart racing and he felt a complete sense of pleasure. Carl had ignited his sexual cravings, and it was flowing joyfully within himself.

Carl kissed the ass cheeks and then slid his tongue into the ass crack. He licked up and down above the string material. Steve felt his breath skip and moaned. "You like that. You like to feel my tongue in your ass crack, coating you with spit, getting you ready to be buttfucked. Listen to the way you moan as you get ready. You want that cock!"

He slipped his finger into the cleavage and pulled the string away from the crack. He pressed his face in the crack and started tonguing Steve's soft rosebud. Steve released a loud moan of delight as he felt the soft tongue on his sensitive asshole. "Oooohhhhh...," Steve reached back and placed his hand on the side of Carl's head and felt the tip of the tongue against the anus, pushing its way in. Steve felt the tip of his cock tingle from the anal sensation. "Oh, gawdddd... that feels so good," he cooed as Carl used his tongue to fuck Steve's asshole. Steve was now breathing hard and fast. He was excited and ready for anything. His small cocklet was fully erect against the front material of the thong, causing it to stick out. He took his hand from Carl's head and placed it on his cock and started rubbing himself over the thong.

Carl had taken his own cock out from his zipper and was stroking himself. Shamelessly jacking his cock as he kissed, sucked, and tongued Steve's soft asshole. "You love feeling your boipussy getting licked, you slutty little buttfag. Look at you, playing with yourself as I suck on your cunthole. We both know you need that dick up inside of that tight ass of yours."

All Steve could do was moan in response. Carl had made him become so sexually aroused by this point, that he began to accept what Carl was saying as being true right then. He was horny. His asshole was in need of stimulation and pleasure.

Carl reached his hand and placed it under Steve's hand, taking over the rubbing of the small, erect sissy cock now. "Mmmmm... I love this cute femmy cock... it's just a cute clitty." He stood up and took his pants and underwear to his ankles. Steve looked back at him and saw this, noticing Carl's hard swollen cock in his hand. He felt like sucking it again. He craved the taste of sperm right now. He was on fire for cock, and Carl was taking him deeper into that place within his mind.

Steve was still bent over with his legs spread as Carl took his swollen cock and rubbed it all over his round butt cheeks. The warm cockhead felt solid against his butt cheeks. It was moist from precum, and Steve felt the wetness on his butt skin. The feeling had both of his thighs quivering in anticipation of how far they were going to go. He wasn't prepared to lose his virginity here in this musty room. He knew that it would not work without something to ease the process, like the tube of KY Jelly that Carl had in his room. He looked back at Carl feeling anxious about how far this was going to go. "Don't push it into my ass, I'm not ready for that."

"Don't worry, booty boi, me neither. Without some lube it would be painful for both of us. I'm just going to jack my shit and nut on your perfect ass cheeks." Carl told him.

As he felt Carl's cock sliding all over his ass cheeks, he felt Carl use his finger to dig the material out of the cleavage again. Carl placed the swollen cockhead into the valley of Steve's ass and slid it up and down, spreading the leaking precum that Steve could feel on his skin. The cockhead was so hard, so warm, like a thick bulb of smooth skin. It had Steve breathing fast, thinking about the cock pressed in his ass crack, leaking in his ass crack, as Carl fisted his throbbing-hard cock back and forth. The tip of the cockhead pressed directly against the anus. Carl moaned loudly, over the sound of his fast deep breaths, as he felt that softness on his engorged cockhead. "Ohhh... that's so hot. Your butthole feels so tempting to my throbbing dick... I want to push it as far in as I can... I want to be your first buttfucking partner... I want to be the one to take your anal virginity right now and pump your ass with all of the sperm churning in my tightened nutsack."

He pushed against the asshole slightly. Steve clenched his ass cheeks to stop it. "No, we can't. We can't do that. We're not ready. Just squirt your nuts on my asshole, but don't try to push it in, it'll hurt."

Carl was pumping his cock, breathing loudly, and his face was sweating, as he felt the cockhead against that soft opening. "I won't. I just want to feel that booty hole on my cockhead. It's gonna make me cum thinking about buttfucking you in that hole."

Steve held the cockhead between his cheeks and then loosened his grip. Carl kept the head pressed against the asshole but didn't apply pressure to penetrate. He just wanted to keep contact between the cockhead and Steve's anus as he stroked himself shamelessly and lewdly.

"Mmmmmm.. you like that cock. The way your asshole quivers to swallow that dick. You're such a cockloving buttwhore for big, hard cock. Ooohh.. you need that cock. You need to feel the cock inside of your ass because you're a dirty, buttfucking, sissy bitch. You need to feel the warm cream breeding your needy cunt like a true buttfag."

Carl kept pumping his rigid cock as he pressed it up against Steve's asshole, lost in the euphoria of his masturbation. Steve could sense that he was about to cum by the way he started uttering the lewd, humiliating things that he would say to Steve before he would orgasm. The things that he was saying were more to himself than they were to Steve. Steve was lightly gyrating his hips with the cockhead against his asshole, making Carl's cock sway along to the rhythm. This was making Carl lose all focus on anything externally. His mind was focused solely on the blissful feeling from his cock, the feeling that took over everything in his mind and body. Steve reached down and started rubbing his own leaky cock. The thought of Carl cumming on his asshole had also sent him to sexual heights that he needed to release. He was ready to cum, too.

"Nggghhh.... oooohhhh... I'm gonna shoot... I'm gonna cum... ahhhhhh!" Carl grabbed Steve by the hips and tossed his head back. His eyes closed in the blissful feeling of orgasm. His cock started spurting without his hand pumping now. The pressure against the soft opening kept it glued to Steve's asshole. His body tensed completely and froze. His face wrinkled as he released a primal grunt and felt the exhilarating feeling of ejaculation. His hips bucked with each squirt out of his peehole, shooting sensational feelings throughout his entire body. He grunted and groaned as with each squirt from his twitching cockhead. "Ahhh... ahhh... ahhh... fuck...," he said, his breath panting and deep. He could barely stand now, his muscles felt weak from the effects of the orgasm.

Steve felt the sudden splash of cum against his asshole. The warm sperm that he had only recently learned to savor. As it created a warm mess in his ass crack, he, too, became overwhelmed by the sexual arousal. He started whimpering in pleasure. He rubbed his swollen cocklet harder, with fervor, as it craved needy attention to the way it felt. Steve groaned, lowering his head down to lean it on his arm, feeling a warm, thick mess quickly pooling in the panty gusset as he reached climax. He couldn't hear anything other than his own breath and could only feel his heartbeat pounding his entire body. His hips bucked up and down as he squirted into the panties. Moaning and whimpering in orgasm as if he had been fucked by Carl's cock.

Carl had gone to his knees and his head lowered as his chest expanded back and forth gathering air as he recovered for the orgasm. Steve removed his hands from the front of the panties and laid the top of his body on the table. He felt so hot. He felt like his face was sweaty. There was a gooey mess in his ass crack slowly dripping down to his balls and inner thighs. He had a gooey mess in the front of the panties. He felt like a naughty slut, a depraved person who just made another guy cum into his ass crack. It felt as if some of the sperm shot into his asshole, as it had opened slightly inward with the pressure of the cockhead against it. He could feel some moisture inside of his anus.

They both sat there recovering. Steve also kneeled down and leaned forward. He needed to clean himself. He grabbed the briefs out of the lunch bag and started using it to clean himself up. He pulled the thongs all the way down and took his pant leg off to get them off. He wiped as much cum as he could from his crotch and ass crack.

Carl looked at him in the dim light of the room. "Damn! That was serious. I don't think that I have ever squirted my load like that ever in my life. Your ass is just magical. It can control cock." He could see Steve on his knees cleaning himself. Carl walked on his knees over to a chair that was there with some fast-food napkins. There were only a few, but he made the best of it and wiped his cock. Most of the mess was on Steve's ass and crotch.

Steve wiped himself as clean as he could get with the underwear. He placed the wet panties and briefs in the lunch bag. He was going to take them home like that, all cummy, but hidden from view. He pulled up his pants with no underwear. He was going to have to go home with no underwear on. No one would notice the difference.

Carl tossed the wet napkins into a trash can that had not been emptied in weeks. They should be dry by the time someone cleans them out, so they won't know what soiled them. He buckled his pants and pulled up his zipper. He could feel his face all sweaty from the way he was jacking off while standing. He still walked on his knees; his legs still felt weak. Steve also stayed seated on the floor, as he needed to recoup his energy. They both looked like they had been fucking. Anyone looking at them would assume that they did just that. No one was around, at least from what they knew. They had been so busy getting horny with each other that they hadn't even thought of keeping an eye out. Fortunately, they were alone. They could peacefully recover without stress.

"You're going to have to wash your face before you leave, Carl. Your face is all red and you look like you've been sweating." Steve felt his hot face, too. He would also have to wash his face and hands before he left.

"Yeah, you look the same. That was incredible. Two naughty guys getting nasty in an empty theatre. It was like a gay porno movie. If I ever get into the porn business, that will be the first movie I make, but it will be a shemale movie. She'll play the part of Steve, like you." he said with a giggle.

"Oh, fuck off, you pervert. Why can't she play your part and you be the one getting jacked off on? I know you'd like it," Steve told him lightheartedly in the post-orgasm afterglow.

"Oooh, I surely would. That sounds hot!"

"I figured you would, you naughty boy. You're such a pervert."

Carl scooted in closer to Steve. He gave Steve a kiss on the mouth. Steve kissed him back, but it wasn't a deep kiss. Just a kiss between two people who had just experienced an intense sexual encounter in the sound room. It was an erotic situation to be in for the two of them. He reached into his pants pocket and took his phone out.

"No way, Carl. No more pictures!" Steve thought Carl wanted to take a selfie with him.

"No, I just want to look at the ass pic that I took earlier. I want you to see it, too."

Carl brought the photo up on his phone. All you could see was someone bent over in a white G-string. No face, just ass and thighs, a little of the lower back. Steve felt relieved that you really couldn't tell who it was. He could see the edge of the table clearly in the picture, but that wasn't anything that you could easily match to a specific location. The picture was clear, and the flash had given it the proper lighting to clearly see the waistband and ass crack. He also noticed that you could see the outer edges of his balls bulging from under the gusset in the front of the thongs. You had to look closely to see it, but Steve saw it. That wasn't a vagina in the panties.

"What about the other picture?"

Carl swiped it over. It was also a butt shot, but the legs were closed, and it was all ass and some meaty thigh. It was closer, so the ass covered most of the frame. The ass looked plump and meaty in both pictures. Steve looked at them and thought that they did look acceptable. They weren't gross the way he would think to himself with his lack of confidence and self-esteem at his young age. Seeing the pictures actually gave him a more positive perception of himself, making him feel less insecure about the way he looked.

"These pictures will be the greatest memory of my high school. You want me to send them to you?" Carl asked.

"No way. What if someone gets into my phone or my mom sees them? You better not show them to anybody else, either. I'll be super pissed off at you if you do, forever!" Steve didn't know how to be mean or intimidating.

"I won't. They're my own secret images. I will guard them dearly and will only jack off to them when no one else is around." Carl chuckled.