Steve is a Sweet Guy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carl wanted to feel the inside of Steve's anus. He reached over and grabbed the same tube of lube jelly. Steve felt this and started anticipating getting probed in his soft asshole. The sounds of his cocksucking were louder with the hunger he had for the cock that had control of his emotions and desires. He wanted to get fingerfucked again. It felt so erotic having his ass up like this, positioned as if it were an invitation from him to be mounted for buttsex.

Carl squeezed his index and middle finger with KY, gathering a chunky amount of the slick jelly. He slathered it around Steve's anus, as before. He completely coated his middle finger. Steve wanted to feel the finger. He needed to feel that finger.

"Ahhhhhhh," groaned Steve as the entire middle finger slipped in completely. Carl pumped back and forth. Steve opened his mouth and lifted it off of the sloppy wet cock, closing his eyes and moving his head back as the wonderful feeling of anal stimulation took over his senses.

Carl felt Steve's reaction. "You like that, don't you? You like it when your ass is stuffed by cock. Listen to you moaning like bitch, like a cock hungry buttslut." Carl pumped the long digit back and forth as Steve moaned to confirm the lewd comments. "You need more. You need a bigger cock, a thicker cock. You need full stretching of your sissy boipussy, don't you? Yesss... you lose control when you get buttfucked. You lose control like a sissy bitch in heat for hard dick!"

Carl was becoming more and more excited. He wanted to buttfuck Steve. "I want to fuck that sweet ass of yours. I want to take your anal virginity, just like I did with your mouth. I know you want buttsex. I know you want to be fucked in the ass like a sissy gay buttwhore. Your ass needs a thick hard cock deep inside of it, doesn't it?"

The dirty comments kept building more arousal in both of them. Carl pulled his finger out and then stacked his middle finger over his index finger. He coated the tips of them both in the anal lube. He pressed the two fingers against Steve's needy cumhole. He pushed. The bulk of the fingers was wider, thicker now. Carl pressed in and Steve felt the size of the stretching feel wider. "Ow, ow, ow... ouch... it hurts... it's too big. Slow... not so much." Steve opened his legs to try and spread his opening more, to allow Carl to put both fingers in at once.

This turned Carl on even more, making him breathe louder. He withdrew the fingers and used his other hand to push Steve's head back down on his cock. "Keep sucking, cockslut. It's cock that you crave, so keep swallowing, you cum hungry cockguzzler. Taste that dick!"

Steve placed his thumb and index finger around the base of Carl's nutsack and made a circle, constricting the base of the scrotum, with the balls in the palm of his hand. He sucked on the cock as his hand pulled down, making Carl groan. He'd let off the pressure and then he'd do it again. He kept gently tugging his balls so that Carl would feel more stimulation along with his pleasure.

Carl moaned as Steve tugged on his churning nuts. He spread his legs wide to give Steve full access to his nutsack, and asshole. He put the two fingers against Steve's asshole once again and pressed them forward. He went in as deep until he would feel Steve react to the sharp feeling of his stretching asshole. He would stop pushing but leave the fingers right there. He would twist slightly, making Steve groan as he felt a sensation go from his stretching asshole to the tip of his erect cocklet. Carl would wiggle the fingers and push in slightly more.

"Uggghhhh... Your fingers don't fit. It's too big!" Steve whimpered.

"It's not even all of what you're gonna get when you take my hard cock up into your small, little butt pussy. This is just a warmup. We both know you need buttsex, and you want it bad!"

Steve kept groaning as he was spoken to in such a humiliating manner, with a small ache from the sphincter being opened wide. He did want to get fucked, but he wasn't a wild whore for cock, even though Carl spoke to him like he was. He tugged Carl's balls and Carl would lose focus on pushing any farther. He realized that his hand was able to control Carl by carefully using them with the right pressure.

Carl slowly twisted the fingers and pumped in small strokes, penetrating a little more. Steve felt stretched as he had felt with his buttplug. The two fingers were as wide as the buttplug, thicker than the dildo that he had experienced at the hands of Janet.

He wanted Steve to cum, but he was ready to cum himself. The feeling of his fingers fucking Steve's delicious ass as he was getting his cock sucked by him, and the way his balls were being tugged. He was not going to last any longer. He was going cum and squirt his sperm into Steve's mouth as the first time he sucked him off.

"Ohhh... you're gonna make me cum. Your cock hungry mouth is going to make me shoot my load into your dicksucking mouth. Mmmmmm... you love the dick. You need the dick. You're a filthy little gay buttbitch for cock... yes... a cock hungry sissy fag. Swallow all of my load, swallow every drop like the cum hungry cocksucking gay slut that you are... "

Steve could tell that Carl was ready to cum. He was talking out loud to himself.

Carl felt his body tense up and his muscles spasm. "Nggghhh, uh... uh..." He couldn't control the loudness of his grunting. He grunted as his cockhead pulsed with each squirt of cum. He was lost in orgasmic delirium. Steve reached back to grab the hand from pushing the fingers in any farther. His asshole wasn't ready to be pushed open like that, not yet. He clamped his lips around the ejaculating cockhead and pumped the shaft, milking Carl's pulsating cock to get as much sperm into his mouth as he could. He was impassioned to taste and savor the thick, creamy cum. That salty essence that he remembered from the last time. He was prepared to keep it all in his mouth and not spill any out. He swirled his tongue in his mouth to feel and taste the cum in his mouth. It elevated his own arousal to realize he had just sucked a cock to full orgasm. Cum. He was engrossed with texture and flavor of the cock juice. His own cock was fully erect from his sexual arousal. He swallowed the thick seed as he slid his lips up off of Carl's wet cock. Steve knew that he enjoyed sucking cock, he was internally accepting the idea that he would be willing to suck someone's cock with less reluctance now. He had swallowed the sperm with desire. He really was a cocksucker, and he liked being one.

Steve took Carl's fingers out of his butthole slowly and his hand off of the spent cock and laid sideways on the bed to rest from being bent over for the whole time that he was gulping down dick. Carl reached over and placed his hand back on Steve's erect cock. It felt good as he felt the warm hand on his throbbing cocklet. He made no resistance to Carl's grasp. He wanted Carl to make him cum, too. He wanted to release all his pent-up sexual energy that had built up inside of him as he explored the taste, the feel, the aroma, and the sounds of using his mouth to milk an erect cock. He needed to feel the wonderful pleasure that orgasm provided.

Carl rolled him over onto his back. He scooted in and placed his head above Steve's erect cock. He opened his mouth and lowered it onto the swollen cock. He started sucking the little cock with the fervor of someone who knew how to suck dick. Steve felt an amazing feeling all over his body and especially on his cock. His balls were churning as he felt the warm, wet mouth placing the sucking pressure over the shaft. Carl bobbed up and down drooling on the cock, as Steve gyrated his hips and moaned. "Oohhhh... your mouth is going to make me cum."

"Cum, shoot your sissy cock cream into my mouth and feed my faggot mouth." Carl told him. "Make me be your gay lover!"

Steve became overtly excited to listen to Carl's erotic pleads. "Mmmmmmm... your mouth feels sooooo good!! I'm gonna cum... oooooooo... you nasty boy!" Steve closed his eyes and leaned his head back as he reached a sexual climax. His hips bucked and Carl kept his mouth clamped on his cock throughout the movement of the hips. He wouldn't release Steve's cock. "Ahhhhhh!!! Yes... yes... yes...," Steve uttered loudly. His mind was overtaken by the bliss of sexual orgasm. He squirted his cum into Carl's mouth. His body would jerk with each squirt that shot through his little swollen cock into Carl's mouth. His chest expanded and collapsed from his deep breathing, his heartbeat racing. His body slowly recovered as his orgasm subsided. "Ohhhh, you made me cum. You made my cock squirt. No one has ever sucked me off... it felt so good."

Carl swallowed Steve's cum and laid his head on Steve's stomach. His head was hot and sweaty from all of his sexual excitement. Carl had sucked cock before. He felt the inner satisfaction that he would get when he felt and tasted sperm flooding into his mouth. This was the same erotic sensation that Steve had come to learn and enjoy, even crave, in Carl's bedroom.

They both laid there for a few minutes. The two naked guys in bed together. The two naked cocksuckers. Two naughty boys.

Steve got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. He, again, used a hand towel to clean his cock and balls. He rinsed it in warm water and cleaned his ass crack, as he didn't want to leave any stains on his underwear from the lube that Carl had slathered on his anus. He thought about why Carl had the KY? He didn't ask, but he was curious about it since the first time they were together in bed. He finished washing his face and using mouthwash. He thought about how perverted he felt for having to use mouthwash to rinse any sperm from his mouth after having sucked cock. He again admitted to himself that he was a cocksucker, and he liked being a cocksucker. He had expanded his sexual horizons with Carl's naughty participation.

They both got dressed. Carl kept his hand on Steve's ass as they walked to the door. Steve enjoyed feeling the hand on his butt cheeks. It made him feel sexy. Steve turned to Carl to say goodbye. Carl leaned in to kiss Steve, and this time Steve let their mouths meet. He kissed Carl. Even that felt naughty, to be kissing the guy from his drama club. Steve smiled and walked out the door. He walked home the same way he did the first time he had come over. His only concern was wondering if anyone had seen him going into, or coming out of, Carl's house. They had been in there for less than an hour, just like the last time.

--

The two of them no longer felt uncomfortable when they would see each other around school, and especially in the school theatre. They seemed to be chummier with each other in the following days, but the other students figured they were just feeling happy to soon be graduating. Nothing really stood out to anyone about the way they interacted, at least to give any hints about what they had done together twice at Carl's house. Carl knew, and he couldn't forget. Every time he'd see Steve, he'd feel his cock begin to swell from the thought of his mouth around his hard cock, sucking him off, and how soft it felt when he was fingering his tight little asshole. Steve would also think about what happened and he would also feel a reaction, but he was nervous that maybe someone saw him with Carl and would spread a rumor. He hadn't heard anything, and he is sure that he would have heard something by now, as everyone had a phone and rumors spread on social media within a day. It seemed as if their naughty secret was still safe between them.

They were alone in the theatre one afternoon, as the lower grade students were all in their classes. Steve and Carl had no classes in the afternoon, and they had begun to linger more in the theatre together after those couple of times at Carl's house. Even the Drama teacher would be elsewhere taking care of administrative tasks. They had already staged the last student play of the year, so not many people had much of a reason to spend time there. The Drama teacher was fine with letting Drama students hangout in the theatre, at least it would keep them out of trouble, so he thought. Steve and Carl took advantage of this to be alone and to spend time together. Steve didn't have a crush on Carl, but Carl was desperate to be as close to Steve as possible in order to enjoy more erotic experiences with him before they graduated. He knew that when the school year ended, they would both be going their separate ways and that he may not be able to see him as frequently, if at all.

"Looks like we were sneaky enough for no one to know what we did," Carl told Steve quietly while looking around the dressing room in the theatre. Both of them had been concerned that someone may have spotted them in the car together or walking into Carl's house. Carl was very anxious about it. He remembered the night he and Brent thought that they had found a place where no one could find them in the dark. He still didn't know who the jackasses were that opened the car door on them that night, but he was in such a panic to get out of there that he didn't try to find out. Carl thought of dropping out of school, but he didn't want to call more attention to himself. His parents would want to know why and would have gone to the school to talk to the administration. He figured he could just play it off and deny it, since Brent was not going to say anything. No one admitted that it was them that busted the two, so no one had any true witnesses. It was all just a rumor. People heard it, but no one could prove it. He didn't want the same thing to happen to him and Steve, so he was extremely relieved.

"It seems like it. No one has said anything, and we would have seen people posting about it by now. Thank goodness!!! I've been so nervous for the last week. I can't believe what we did. If we had been caught, we could have been kicked out of school and not graduated with everyone," Steve responded.

"Well, we're already 18, so they couldn't really do anything to us, except make us feel like shit. We don't have to worry about that now," he said chuckling.

"By the way, what's the deal with the KY Jelly in your room? Why do you have that?"

"Hehe... it's for some self-pleasure, if you know what I mean!"

"No, I don't know and don't want to know, either. I was just curious about it."

"Yeah, if I told you, you'd probably go out and buy some for yourself, you naughty girl!" Carl giggled.

"Shuttup!" Steve retorted with that feminine manner that he would say it with. It was something everyone who knew Steve would notice - his feminine mannerisms at times.

Carl looked around again. "Guess what, I got a little surprise for you. I don't know if I should give it to you here, or if we should go back to my house for it."

Steve was very curious to know what it was. He wasn't very anxious to be caught going back with Carl to his house. "I don't know. It's probably safer for you to give it to me here. What is it? Is it something bad?"

"No, it's actually very nice. I just don't know how surprised you're going to be."

"Tell me what it is. Is it something dirty?" Steve seemed wary now, thinking about how perverted Carl would behave with him.

"Well, it depends on what you consider dirty. It's nothing illegal or pornographic, just a little...," he trailed off.

"What? Tell me, you creep!"

"You know how I always asked you why you didn't have a G-string on when you took your pants off?"

"Yeah, so what? Do you want to see if I have any on right now? No, I don't have any thongs or G-strings to wear."

"You do now. I bought you a pair of some skimpy thongs that would show off those sweet ass cheeks of yours beautifully. Here, check them out." Carl handed Steve a small paper lunch bag. "I wrapped them in tinfoil, so it would look like food."

"Jeez, you're such a horny pervert! Where am I supposed to wear them, at your house? We've already risked that twice, so we shouldn't push our luck." Steve told Carl.

"No, put them on in the dressing room. No one is here. No one will see you. I just want to see those delicious rumps of yours in some panties. I'll probably jizz all over myself!"

"You really are a depraved bastard, aren't you?" Steve opened the bag and looked in, but he couldn't see what was wrapped in the foil. The thought of wearing female panties to school would always make Steve get aroused. He just never did it. He didn't want to get caught wearing them, although he thought about it on many occasions. Thinking about wearing them now seemed to capture his interest. School would be over in a few weeks, and this would allow him to go through with the thrill of being a naughty slut by secretly wearing girl's underwear to school, under his boy clothes.

"What if someone comes in and catches us? We'll get busted."

"No, we won't. You go into the dressing room and put them on under your clothes. I still have the key to the sound room upstairs. I haven't turned it back in, yet. I'll go up there. If someone comes in, you just tell them that you were changing your shirt, or whatever. I can see if anyone comes in from up there, but they won't know I am there. It'll look like you're alone, so it won't be a big deal. After you put them on, meet me in the sound room. You don't know how many times I've been up there alone, and no one had a clue."

Steve wondered why he was up there hiding but wasn't going to ask. The idea of wearing the panties excited him and here was his chance. He felt his heart race. "You just better not tell anyone. I'd die if someone knew about this."

"This ain't nothing, my sweet little cock gargler," he said teasingly, laughing as they both knew that they had some more secrets that they were both keeping.

Steve felt his face get hot, as Carl was right. Wearing girl's underwear was nothing compared to what they had been doing in his room. "OK, I'll do it, but if someone comes in, I'm outta here. Plus, I'm keeping them," he said with a sly smile.

"Ooh, excellent! I can't wait," he said rubbing his palms together excitedly. "You're gonna keep them anyway. They're yours to keep as, shall we say, a 'memento' of our adventurous friendship. OK, I'll head up to the sound room and keep a look out. We should be good, but it's best to play it safe." He smiled at Steve, and he felt his cock hardening with anticipation. He had been lusting after Steve's ass for so long, this was more than he could have ever imagined. Steve's ass, in thongs. All ass!! Gawd, he felt so horny.

Carl made his way up to the sound room. He could see down into the entire theatre, and he could see all of the doors, except for the ones beneath him. The front doors were locked, so no one could come in from the outside. As he waited for Steve, he looked towards the stage, as the dressing rooms were behind it. He couldn't stop rubbing his hard cock, he was so excited. He knew they would be completely alone in the room, so no one was going to interrupt them.

Steve went into the dressing room and opened the bag, taking the foil bundle out. Inside were a pair of white, G-string thongs. They had a V-shape gusset in the front, the waistband was a strip of elastic that sat above the hips, that met another thinner strip of material that ran from the top of the ass cleavage down to the bottom of the V. The front would be covered, but the small strip in the back would become hidden in the ass crack. Steve felt his heart race as he looked at them. His cock was stirring. He was going to be a naughty little bitch and wear some panties at school. He would be thrilled if certain people knew that he had panties on, but he also dreaded it at the same time. He was going let Carl see his ass in them, and the idea of being seen excited him even more, as it wouldn't be the whole school seeing him, or even knowing about it.