Steve is a Sweet Guy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're such a pervert!" Steve repeated again. That description just seemed to be exactly what Carl should be called.

They had both recovered their energy and they were both breathing regularly. "I'm going to go wash my hands and face in the restroom to make sure no one can see what we look like right now. I'll head out the front door on the side." Steve told Carl. "You wait here for 10 or 15 minutes and then do the same, hopefully your face won't be so red. Your cheeks are flush. But you go out the back door by the dressing rooms. No one will see us going out at the same time."

"Ok, that sounds like a plan." They both stood up. They hugged each other and shared a soft kiss. Carl was gruff at times, but Steve had learned to accept him. He wasn't that bad of a guy, just horny. At some point in their excitement, Steve had become curious to experience, and to feel having Carl's dick inside of his asshole. It was just in the heat of passion that he had those thoughts. He was gratified that they didn't go that far with each other. Steve would just wait until he was ready to go that far. When he felt that it was the right time.

Steve went to the restroom and washed up. He made sure that his hair was no longer messed up, just slightly damp. His cheeks were more pinkish than normal, but he didn't think it was too extreme. He walked back to the front doors of the theatre and looked up at Carl. He waved. Carl blew him a kiss. Steve just smiled as he held the rolled-up lunch bag in his hand. He opened the front door of the theatre and was blinded by the brightness of the sun. They had been in there for some time, he realized, but he didn't really pay attention to how long. He went and got his book bag from his locker and stuffed the bag into it as quickly as he could. He could feel his nakedness under his pants without his underwear, as the material of the pants made direct contact with his balls and small cock. He made his way home, thinking about all of the sexual things that he had just done with Carl, the same feeling that he had experienced twice before.

A week before graduation, Steve was at his locker, cleaning up the magnets and pictures that he had taped up in it. He hadn't seen much of Carl. Just a few knowing glances at each other the few times they ran into one another in the hallways. Carl walked up to him and told him, "I have a little secret to tell you."

Steve felt mortified as to what it could be. Did someone catch them? Did he share the picture? He felt a knot in his stomach. "What is it?"

"Steve likes sucking dick!" Carl told him in a hushed tone.

Carl was just being Carl. Steve looked him in the eyes and responded quietly, "So does Carl!"

Carl laughed. Steve felt relieved, but the sudden panic still had his heart beating quickly. He closed his locker door and stuck his tongue out at Carl and walked away. He smiled to himself as he strode down the hallway. "What a perv," he thought to himself.