Steve is a Sweet Guy Ch. 06

Story Info
Steve and Doug share a special meal.
20.6k words
4.76
2.2k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2023
Created 10/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 06 - A Special Meal

-------------------------------------

This is the sixth chapter of a series of stories related to the lives of some people who lived by each other and how their lives intertwined.

The stories primarily center around Steven Price, who is the main character.

All characters are over 18 by the time the stories become detailed.

-------------------------------------

Doug came over on Saturday morning as agreed. Nancy had left a few hours earlier and was not home. Steve had been expecting Doug.

Doug had on a T-shirt and a pair of close-fitting sweatpants that were not really snug, nor not too loose. He was prepared for floor exercises and didn't want the pant legs of the sweats to get in the way.

Steve was also wearing exercise pants, but his were very close-fitting and hugged his hips down to his knees. He had on a matching-colored cropped tank-top, as he would always match the clothes that he wore during exercise, as he and his mom had always done as their custom.

They smiled at one another as Steve opened the door to let him in the house. "Hey, nice to see you. Mom's not here so we can work out and no one will interrupt us," Steve said.

"Yeah, I read your message. So, she's gone until tomorrow night. That's cool, we can enjoy our time together here in the house." Doug approached Steve and leaned down and gave him a peck on the cheek. Steve took hold of Doug's hand and held it. He enjoyed feeling Doug's warm, strong hands in his.

"We should try to focus on doing our workout, since we'll have lots of time afterward to relax and get comfy with each other."

"Yeah, that's a good idea. It's too easy to get carried away with ourselves if we let it." Doug smiled. He could feel his cock stir as he stood there holding hands with Steve. The curves of Steve's workout pants made him feel aroused as he looked at him. Steve was also aroused to be alone with Doug in the house, but he wanted to be able to treat Doug in a special way, and he planned to use their time alone later that day. They could do their work out, be flirtatious, cop a few feels, and just enjoy the time exercising together for now.

They spent over an hour doing floor exercises that worked the core, their legs, the butt, and push-ups together. They enjoyed themselves flirting with each other, as some exercises required doing them with a partner. They seemed to really enjoy one of the partner routines. They sat on the mat facing one another, Doug draped his legs over Steve's. They bent their knees up and placed their butts touching one another. They used this position to do crunches and sit-ups, with your partner holding your feet down under their arms. When they did sit-ups, they would meet and the top of the movement and blow kisses, lick their lips, and just look into each other's eyes. Steve enjoyed the erotic sensation of having Doug's outer thighs pressed against his inner thighs, keeping them spread apart. They had fun being affectionate, flirtatious, and bonding closer with each other. They could feel a deep craving for one another as they spent the time focusing on their workout.

They finished exercising and went into the kitchen to get some water. Doug sat on a stool and Steve stood between his legs, placing his arms around Doug's neck fondly. Doug had his arms around Steve's waist holding him closely as he sat. His strong thighs gently gripped Steve's hips. They had built up a sweat during their physical activity and cooled down as they spoke while holding each other tenderly. Their faces were even with each other, so they gazed into each other's eyes with affection as they spoke. They gave each other soft kisses and hugged, taking pleasure in the warmth of each other's bodies against their own.

"I'd like to make you a nice meal that we can share together. Go to your house and I'll wash up and prepare the lunch, dinner, whatever we want to call it. Give me a couple hours to get it all prepared. I'd say by about 3:00 should be good."

"That sounds nice. I'd love to share a meal that you prepared for us," Doug responded. "I'll go home and shower off, get dressed and come by at 3."

"Ohhh, I know about your shower!" Steve said jokingly. Doug laughed at Steve's comment. He placed his hands on Steve's butt cheeks and gave them a light squeeze, feeling the firmness of the plump ass cheeks in his hands.

They leaned into each other and started kissing with a sense of yearning. Both kept their eyes closed as their mouths pressed together in an open-mouthed, full-tongued, passionate kiss - feeling the need to be together. They kissed for minutes in complete bliss. They stayed embracing each other after their mouths separated, just enjoying the way it felt to be holding each other so close.

Doug stood up from the stool. They walked hand-in-hand to the door and gave each other a peck on the lips before Doug opened the door and walked out. Steve could feel his heart in his chest full of emotion as he closed the door.

--

Steve had a good idea of how he was going to dress and what he was going to make for the meal with Doug. He had thought about it all night. He wanted to treat Doug to a delicious meal, and he wanted to look as pretty as he could make himself for him.

He took a thorough shower to clean himself from head to toe. He used a lavender body wash for the clean, flowery smell that it gave his skin. He shampooed and conditioned his hair with the salon products that he and his mother both used. He imagined the details of the time they would be together, so he made sure to wash and clean his anus and rectum. He wanted to be spotless for Doug. He felt a nervous anticipation that tonight, Doug would be the first man that he would have anal sex with. He was both nervous, and excited, about the idea of becoming one with Doug in sexual intimacy. As he showered, his cocklet stood erect for the entire time thinking about how he and Doug would be together and alone for the night.

He planned a simple, yet delicious meal for Doug. He was going to bake some breaded chicken breasts, rice pilaf, steamed vegetables and some dinner rolls. It was not going to require too much time in preparing. That was the easy part.

The part that was going to require more time and detail was preparing himself for Doug. He had viewed enough tutorials from so many places and had practiced with Janet when she was still around, on how to apply the foundation, contouring stick, moisturizers, blush, eyeshadow, and lipstick. He had covered all of the details. He was going to pay close attention to all of those same details.

He wore a cute, short-sleeved blouse, made of smooth cotton, trimmed with white lace on the sleeves and the collar. It had a small bow on the collar that matched the pastel red of the blouse. He had decided to wear a pleated skirt that matched the color of the blouse. He loved the look of how the pleated skirt fit his lower body. He wanted to look seductive, and the skirt he selected gave him that, as the hemline fit his legs at mid-thigh. He decided that today was not the day for his boy shorts. He wore some soft-red, high-cut briefs that would go much better with the way that he wanted to look. They exposed the bottom of his round butt cheeks and hugged them snugly at the hips, and they comfortably covered his boy parts with the thin, cotton material. They had such a sexy, feminine effect on the way they fit his bottom. He had some thin white stockings that went all the way to his thighs, with 3 stripes across the top that matched the color of his outfit. The stockings ended a few inches below the hem of the skirt, so there was a strip of his bare, milky skin exposed below the hem. He never wore high heels when he dressed, as he was not used to wearing heels. He wore some red, low-heeled Mary Jane-style pumps that would fit nicely with his outfit. He felt excited to be dressing up this way, as a cute femboy. It would be the first time that someone outside of his mom would see him fully dressed as a feminine boy. He could feel the anticipation of being seen by Doug like this. His purpose was to appeal and to please Doug tonight in many ways.

He looked at his face and made sure that his eyebrows were perfectly trimmed and coiffed. He combed and brushed his hair to the opposite side of the part, ensuring that no strand was out of place. He wanted the hair to look full and pretty.

It took 45 minutes to apply the make-up. The semi-dark lip liner around the natural-colored lipstick was the last piece to finish off. When he was done, he looked at his face in the mirror. He had succeeded in applying the make-up and giving his face the look that he was striving for. This was only the second time that he was using false eyelashes, and he loved the results. The smokey eyeshadow, with a light shade of red and speckles of glitter, enhanced the beauty of the eyelashes. His eyes had a seductive, womanly look to them as he looked back at himself in the mirror. Those eyes would be the window to the emotions that he would soon be sharing with Doug.

He put on a dainty gold necklace with a small, decorative heart on it to hang out from under the collar of his blouse. He had both ears pierced from a fad many years ago, although he seldom put any earrings on. He would occasionally wear an emerald stud that he had received from his mom as a gift for his birthday after he had pierced his ears. Tonight, he was going to put on a pair of his mother's diamond pendant earrings to go with his look.

He felt as pretty as any boy could possibly look like as a female. He felt elated and excited to show Doug his look; to share his joy with him on the makeover that he had performed on his face. He sprayed a mist of his mother's perfume into the air and stepped into it, so as not to create an overpowering effect. He wanted just a light scent of perfume on himself, to smell womanly.

The food would be ready quickly, as he had already prepared it in the morning before Doug had come over. The chicken would be ready by 2:45. He would go and set the table wearing sandals for now. He would put on the pumps before Doug arrived. He even planned to place a candle jar in the dining room and two candlesticks on the table itself. He wanted to set a romantic environment for their meal, as this would be the first time that he and Doug would be experiencing something like this, and so many other things together.

As 3:00 o'clock approached, Steve felt butterflies in his stomach from nervous anticipation. What would Doug think to see him dressed as more of a woman than a man? He felt confident that Doug would appreciate him dressing up to please him. The way that Doug would kiss him made him believe that they had a special bond that would only become stronger as they experienced deeper, intimate moments together. This is how Steve wanted to share those intimate moments with him, as the woman in his arms to satisfy his sexual desires.

The chicken was almost ready to pull from the oven. The rice was ready, as were the vegetables. Steve would pop the dinner rolls in after pulling out the chicken. The table was already set; plates, silverware, cloth napkins, glasses for water and drinks, salt and pepper, tablecloth underneath it all. He would light the candle jar in the dining room when he put the dinner rolls into the oven. He wanted to fill the room with soft scents to balance out the smell of the food. The sparkling water was chilled, and he had iced tea and soda in the fridge. There was an open bottle of wine in there, too, although he didn't know of Doug drinking very often, but just in case. He even had a butter dish ready, with the butter knife that went with it. He tried to think of all the details, and he did so while feeling the butterflies in his stomach. He wanted them to enjoy a special meal together.

The main entree was done, pulled out of the oven and placed on the stove, piping hot. The bread was heating up in the oven and would be ready in a few minutes. He lit the candle in the room but left the candlesticks alone for now. He would light them when they sat for their meal.

Steve felt his breath skip when the knock on the door came. Doug had arrived. He was right on time. He smoothed his skirt and looked down at his outfit one last time. He hurried to the door to greet Doug, as he could not wait to see him while dressed as a beautiful, sexy woman.

The door opens and Doug sees Steve looking back at him. Steve, as he had never seen him before. He felt a rush of emotions seeing the pretty, sexy, womanly person looking back at him, making his face light up with admiration. He felt stunned by the way he looked dressed up so femininely. 'She' was gorgeous. Her face was beautifully made up and her eyes looked gorgeous with the eye shadow so nicely applied. Her lips. Her skin. His heart seemed to grow larger in his chest. "Steve? My God, you look gorgeous!! Absolutely stunning!"

"Thank you, that warms my heart to hear you say that. Come inside. I wanted to look lovely for our meal," he said as he led Doug into the house and closed the door. "I wanted to look special for you, so I dressed in a manner that I thought would please you." Steve noticed how handsome Doug looked as he came in. His dirty blonde hair was parted in the middle, framing his masculine chin and face. His chest and arms looked firm and muscular, and his white polo shirt enhanced the look of his broad shoulders. He wore white jeans to match. Steve could see that Doug had also prepared nicely for their get-together.

"Well, you did a marvelous job. A wonderful job. You look so cute and sexy in your pretty outfit. You are the prettiest girl on this entire block."

Doug and Steve came together in a heartfelt embrace, their mouths kissing softly like lovers who needed one another to share their desires. "Mmmmmmmm... thank you, you can't believe how happy it makes me feel to know that you liked the way that I prepared myself for you. I wanted to get everything just right for our special time together. And you look so handsome in white, that color suits you nicely," causing Doug to smile.

"I feel so grateful that you took all of that time to make yourself up as you did. Your effort is sincerely appreciated. I wasn't expecting it, but it is such a wonderful surprise." Doug was almost hypnotized by the way Steve looked, the way he smelled, the way the skirt highlighted his legs and backside. He could feel his libido growing by the second. He wanted to become one with him and ravish one another in a frenzy of lust and sexual bliss. Steve also felt his desires for Doug multiplying as they held their embrace. They were both sexually charged, and their bodies reflected it.

"Let's go to the dining room and have our meal, before we lose our self-control. The way you make me feel in your arms makes it too easy to lose control," Steve told Doug as they separated from the hug. They both felt their cocks swollen with excitement. Steve takes Doug by the hand, and they walk together to the dining room, the smell of the jar candle and the food filling the air. "Have a seat, let me take the dinner rolls out of the oven before they burn on us."

Steve hands Doug a napkin to clean the lipstick that had smudged onto his lips from the kiss at the door. He takes a lighter and ignites the candlesticks. He serves them both a plate of food and places them on the table, and then brings the dinner rolls last. He opens the bottles of sparkling water and fills both of their glasses. They sat across from one another at the table, which was small enough for them to be within hands reach of each other.

"Would you like something to drink? I have some iced-tea, soda, and there is a bottle of wine, too."

"You know, let's have a small glass of wine to celebrate our meal. It will add to the romance of it all."

"I like that!" Steve says as he goes to retrieve the bottle of wine. Yes, the wine would surely make their meal more romantic. He serves them both a half glass of the clear liquid and sets them down by each other's plates and takes his seat.

"I have to tell you, before today, your mom was the prettiest woman that I had ever seen in here. But that title now belongs to you. I still can't get over how pleasantly different you look with your outfit and make-up. Even your earrings add to all of the nice details." Doug had been unable to take his eyes off of Steve. He hungered for the beautiful woman, the way she looked had him feeling so aroused. He was ready to skip the meal and take Steve right there, on the dinner table, like a sex-starved couple on their honeymoon.

"Well, I don't know what Mom would think if she knew that I had dressed up this way for our meal. She's not here, so she won't have to know."

They enjoyed the candlelight meal together. Gazing into each other's eyes as they ate, with an attraction for one another that was growing stronger as the meal progressed. They finished their meal and their wine glasses had been left untouched. Steve picked up the plates and then sat at the table next to Doug. They held hands as they smiled and chatted, drinking the wine slowly. They could feel their desire growing as well as the anticipation of what they both were feeling for one another. Doug lifted Steve's hand and kissed it, admiring the soft color of his painted nails.

The desire they had for one another began to control their actions. They finished their glass of wine and looked into each other's eyes with longing. They leaned in and gave each other a deep, passionate kiss. They could not stop their desire; they needed each other at that moment.

Doug told Steve, "Let's go sit in the living room."

"Yes, let's go. Let me first go tidy up a bit. Would you like to freshen up, too?" In other words, Steve wanted to rinse his mouth and brush his teeth. He wanted to be as appealing as possible for this moment with Doug. He blew out the candlesticks, but left the candle jar lit.

"I would," said Doug. He also wanted to rinse his mouth to prepare for his union with Steve.

Doug came back to the living room and sat on the recliner as he waited for Steve to return. He felt an avid desire to have Steve with him there as he sat. Steve had gone to his bedroom to prepare a few items. He took off his necklace and earrings, so as to not lose them. He knew that he and Doug were going to become intimate after their meal and the relaxed feelings they had from their glass of wine.

Doug looked up as Steve entered the living room, captivated by the sensuousness of the way that he looked in the skirt and how the stockings enhanced the shape of his thighs. He felt a burning desire inside of him to hold Steve, to kiss him, to become intimate with him. They each looked into one another's eyes with that sense of yearning that they shared at the table. Steve came up to the chair and sat crossways on Doug's lap. He looked up at Doug with a deep longing in his eyes, placed a hand on his face and they began to kiss. A soft kiss that grew with passion. They placed their arms around each other and began to hungrily smother each other's lips with their own, their tongues alive as they seemed to be performing a dance of their own with each other.

It was as if a dam of emotions had busted within them. The welled-up sentiments that they had inside of themselves for each other came flooding over them like a tidal wave. The two became a swirl of fervent passion. They spoke no words as they both expressed their desires for each other with their mouths, their hands, their lustful moans, and in the reaction of their loins. Each of them was sexually excited and fully erect as they soulfully kissed one another, craving to become as one. They both understood why they were there together, and they were going to explore their sexual desires for each other completely, all alone in the house where no one would interrupt them.