Steven & Louise - Beginnings

Story Info
How I met my fiance.
1.5k words
4
1k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met my fiancé Louise just as I was finalizing my divorce. I know what you're thinking, my attorney said Steven it to may be wise wait a little bit before diving back into the dating scene. But Louise was 34, me 44, she was everything my ex wasn't: tall, big 38DD boobs, and very nerdy...all a deadly combo for what turns me on.

We met on Tinder. My experience prior to Louise was that Tinder is an excellent way to meet women who want to fuck...that's it. It never translates into marriage, or even anything long-term. I would find humor in seeing posting after posting of women claiming they are looking for something serious...they're looking for some serious cock, at least down here in Florida. Before Louise, over a six month period, I racked up 14 women whom I fucked. Blondes, brunettes, Brazilians, Laotians, you name it....all wanted to not only get fucked, but all wanted bareback. I never told them I had a vasectomy. As soon as we got to date #2, or #3 latest, it was clothes flying off, my cock sliding along their drenched pussies, and deep dicking was had. I really enjoyed my time with all of them, but we all knew this was just something to do to help heal the wounds from marriages gone bad. Fun was had by all.

Anyway...back to Louise....So we go out on our first date to Panera. An evening date, near a park. We grab coffee and walk around the lake. An hour later, we are laughing, holding hands, and I am so into Louise. I walk her to her car and she asks if I'd like to sit and chat more. Of course I do!

I found her so easy to talk to. We eventually talk about sex. She said she likes to lay it all out there on the first date so we don't waste time. I agreed, good policy. I told her I had dated several women post divorce and pre-Louise...actually that was a lie.

As you will see, Louise and I started fucking, while I had some overlap relationships. Having se with a woman, then that evening a different one was quite the rush. Eventually though, it was just Louise. She told me she's been in two long term relationships, one in high school where they ended up having a daughter, and a few years ago. I would find out later she had quite the cock list before meeting me. I honestly didn't care, I had discovered my parents were swingers when I was 12, so to me that's what adults did, fuck. And fuck we would do.

After talking about preferences in the bedroom, we embraced and started kissing. Wow, our tongue duel was amazing! For nearly 30 minutes just kissing and mild groping. She then reached for my cock and started rubbing it through my jeans. I almost came it was that exciting!

She unbuckled my jeans, unzipped them, and then dropped her head as she pulled my cock out. She could suck better than any vacuum I am sure. Sucking, licking, and playing with my balls. God I was in heaven. I looked down and our eyes met...that did it for me...I declared I was about to cum, she said give it to me baby, I'm your sexy little whore. I lost it there and shot my load deep down her throat. She sat up and kissed me...I could taste my cum on her lips...I was hooked. We said our good nights, but not before me asking for date #2!

Two nights later, I pick her up at her place. She has a nice apartment where she and her daughter, Susan lives. Susan attends college.

She greets me at the door, we kiss, and I tell her our dinner reservations as we walk to my car. Dinner was great! I know a quiet Italian place in town that is very romantic and secluded. We go out to a club for drinks afterwards, then I take her home. Louise asks me to come in for coffee...I know the code, so of course the answer is YES!

We relax on her couch and start making out like two kids after prom. Before I know it, we are stripping off our clothes, still on her couch, and I go down on her. I love eating pussy. I nibble on her clit to engorge it, then suck and tease it until she can't but cum all over my lips and tongue. I slid up to her and we kiss...this time she is tasting her juices...I reach for my pants to get a condom out, I always offer, even though it is never required. She actually took it and put it on....I was impressed, someone I thought had some convictions. I slowly slid into her...She's not tight, but not loose either...just right for my 7 inch cock! I pick up the tempo, going at it, but suddenly she stops and reaches down to pull my cock out. She twists the condom off and says she wants me bareback. Dear God I can't say no to that offer...so I slide my cock along her slit, teasing her pussy and clit, before plunging back in. OMG her pussy is divine! I soon realize she is very vocal...telling me to use that pussy, make mine, and make her my cum dumpster. Wow, she inflamed my mind more than my cock that night!! I went with it...I told her she was my cum dumpster and ordered her to open her mouth, to which I spit in it...omg, she actually squirted a little when I did that!

She had amazing muscle control down there. I flipped her onto all fours and was fucking away when she told me to stop moving...she rocked back and forth, all the while manipulating her muscles. Fuck, she milked the cum out of me and I roared!

In that brief moment before snuggling, but after cumming, I saw Susan was watching us. I didn't say anything out of embarrassment. But Louise got up and took me by the hand to go to her bedroom. That night was full of surprises...more fucking, more cumming, and more snowballing each others cum. This was heaven!

Within 3 weeks, I moved in and we were fucking like animals almost every night. After a month, while we were in our usual fuck mode, me pulling her hair and claiming her whore pussy was mine, she said she wanted to have a threesome...with a lady from her work at the hospital. Louise said it would be such a turn on to watch me plow Linda when she plays with herself...I was gung ho indeed! Two nights later,

Linda was over and the three of us fucked like primal animals. Louise insisted no condoms and I finish in Linda...to which I did...twice.

After Linda left, I thank Louise for my first threesome...she said no problem. After asking some questions, I found out Louise had joined Linda on many of threesomes...so she was happy to share with me. What Lousie asked next threw me off to say the least...she wanted to have another threesome, but this time with Leo, a doctor from the hospital. In the afterglow of Linda, I couldn't say no, so she made arrangements for Leo to come over that weekend.

As Saturday approached, I was getting cold feet, sensing that, Lousie greeted me at the door after work wearing my favorite garters and thigh high stockings, and nothing else. She sat me down on the couch and proceeded to suck my cock, telling me nasty escapades from her past, all the cock she has sucked and fucked...I lasted less than 10 minutes before I hosed her face and tits down. Fuck, I was in love with this cock whore.

So, Saturday arrives, and Leo comes over on time. He is by far the best built guy I have seen, dark as night black, and super intelligent and friendly. So hard to hate on him, he was a gentleman and a scholar. We have some drinks and Louise invites him to the bedroom. She asks me to sit on the recliner in our bedroom and watch at first...she proceeds to undress him and as she slides his underwear off, his semi-hard cock bounces off her cheek...not even hard and it was bigger than mine. She kisses his cock, then stand up while he embraces her with the most sensual kiss. His hands roam, and unzips her dress as it falls into a puddle on the floor.

They then get into our bed and he licks her pussy and nibbles on her swollen clit...after a few squirts and oh gods from Louise, she proceeds to slather his baseball bat sized cock with her saliva. Practically worshipping it, she tells him to go slow...what I witness next turned me on, enraged my jealousy, and sparked a desire to explore things I never have done before....