Stevie's Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just stay there trying to regain my composure after being face fucked like that. It was rather brutal but I was so turned on I didn't care. I look up and Tanya is standing there looking down at me, a smirk on her face.

'You look your best when you have cum all over your face Stevie boy. I know you like thinking it's ok to be a cocksucker, that all girls like cock. But Stevie, you aren't a girl. You are a flaming fag boy who gives it up to everyone. You are a boy slut.' She reaches down and smears his cum all over my face then slaps me hard. I can't wait to get you alone Stevie. It makes me wet just thinking about what I will do to you. Now get dressed and get out here.'

I get dressed and want to clean up but Tanya wouldn't let it happen.

'No Steffie, just rub that cum into your skin so all day you can think about having a man's cum all over your face,' she says to me. I could see how much she liked to humiliate me. 'Now sweetie, you remember the doctor telling you he needed a semen specimen. Reach down and take that little cock in your hand and start jacking off for me. Just think about how you get to put your dress back on and swish your sissy ass over to the salon. I'm sure that you can get that embarrassment of a cock you have nice and hard.'

I don't understand why I react like I do when she treats me like this. I reach down and take me cock in my hand and start jacking off. I can feel my cock getting hard as she verbally assaults me.

'When I have you to myself Stevie boy, there won't be any of this sissy shit. I am going to train you to be one of those flaming fag boys like you watch in those nasty videos. Flaming fag boys who give it up to real men, real men that treat them like the fag whores they are. Words can't express how it makes me feel to have one of you boys crying hard. It's making you hard, isn't it Stevie boy, thinking about being such a flamer.'

'You will be broken in by the time I get you but I still can't wait to watch you get fucked. I will invite men over to fuck you. I will punish you in front of other men and women so they can see what a pathetic excuse of a man you are. I will make you tell them about how you love being treated like a whore and love having your ass spanked. No condoms, you will be breed over and over till cum runs from your asshole. Are you starting to understand how I feel about you?'

My cock is so hard and know I'm close to cumming. How can being talked to like that excite me? What is wrong with me? 'Yes, you don't like me or respect me and you want to humiliate me and punish me.'

'So correct, then you should understand this,' she says bending over and spitting in my face. 'Thank me Stevie boy and rub that in with the cum on your face.'

I can't believe she just did that but I don't do anything but reach up and rub her spit off my nose and rub it into my cheek. I just feel totally lost.

'That's a good little boy, do what I tell you to do and maybe you will be able to sit down the next couple days. Now I'm going to count down from ten and then when I tell you to cum you will cum and catch it all in your other hand. I dare you to disappoint me.'

She starts counting down and I start stroking harder knowing what she will do to me if I can't cum when she tells me too. As she reaches five, I stroke my cock even faster.

'Maybe you want that special spanking. Is that it Stevie boy? You want me to sit your ass on fire? I will make it hurt so much.'

I jerk my cock off and I know I can do it. She just said two and I can't hold it back and cum so hard catching all my cum in the palm of my other hand. That felt so good and I try to relax.

'Did I tell you to cum when I said two Stevie?'

'No, I'm sorry. The way you were talking to me got me so excited I couldn't hold back.' She doesn't say anything and comes over and scoops up a little of the cum and puts it in a small plastic container.

'That's all the cum I need. Lick the rest of it up out of your palm. Hold your hand out flat. I want to see your tongue lick your own cum up like a little pussycat. You are already in so much trouble for not cumming when you were told to cum, and just cumming whenever you felt like it. Just don't make things worse. Lick up your cum like you love it and that you love showing people what a fag you are.'

She has my head so messed up I don't understand how this is all happening. Why am I acting like this? I look at all the cum pooled in the palm of my hand.

'Lick it up pussy.'

I bring my hand up, holding it flat and lean down and touch the cum with my tongue. Then I lick some up and really taste it. It's so nasty but the thought of her watching me do it just does something to me and I leaned over and licked up some more.

'You love it. I can tell. You love the taste of your cum in your mouth. Look at you, such a good little boy. Suck it off your fingers. Get it all and then tell me how much you loved it.'

The taste of my cum isn't bad but it seems so wrong. How can doing something like that turn me on? Head down, 'I loved licking up my own cum Tanya.'

SLAP!! 'You do not call me Tanya. You call me Mistress, just plain Mistress, no matter where we are, no matter who is there. Do you fucking understand faggot!!'

God, her slap really hurt. 'I'm sorry Mistress.'

'You better be. It's so nice that you love the taste of cum. You will be getting plenty of it, trust me. Most men won't admit it, but there is nothing they like more than face fucking some pretty boy and watching the boy swallow their big load. Pretty boys like you Stevie. Now get your dress on and fix your lipstick. Look like you sucked off a football team. There is some lipstick in that pink purse there and the hair remover is in your purse too.'

I see the pink leather purse. It has the long strap and is meant to be worn over the shoulder. Oh god, it doesn't stop. I go to the purse and take out the lipstick. I try to put the lipstick on and finally get it to where it doesn't look too bad. It's pink but not too bright. I hear Tanya laugh.

'What a little sissy princess. Fuck, you are so gay. I haven't forgotten about what you did, cumming like you did. I want you to come to my house tomorrow night at 8:00. Wear a sexier dress. I have already cleared this with Mike. He thought it would be good for us to spend some time together. Aren't you excited?' she asks knowing how much I would hate the thought of it.

'Yes Mistress,' I tell her knowing any other response will only make things worse.

'Now run along to the saloon. I know Andre will be waiting for you.'

Dreading what I know is coming but what choice do I have? I walk in and ask the reception for Andre.

'Andre, Mike's new sissy boy is asking for you,' she says loud enough for everyone to hear. I can't believe she just did that. I look at her. She is gorgeous but all I see is her mouthing the word, 'faggot.'

I see Andre come from the back. I watch his swish his way to the desk. He was definitely one of those flaming fag boys Mike had mentioned. His mannerisms were all so over the top gay.

'Oh, look at you. You are so pretty,' he says clearly, his voice very fem. He has on black Capri pants, skin tight, and a pink mesh t-shirt that showed off his slim figure. He comes closer and pulls me to him and kisses both my cheeks. 'We will be such good friends,' he whispers in my ear. He takes me by the hand and start leading me past the other stylists and their customers. I hear light laughter and several comments about being a good boy for Andre.

We end up in a medium sized room with all the equipment needed as a stylist. It seemed rather big for one hairdresser. One wall was nothing but a mirror. I had no idea that it was one way glass and there were several soft chairs each with a man sitting in it in a room on the other side of the mirror. In the room, by the door in that room, stood two young boys, maybe 18, both very slender and rather feminine looking. All they wore were pink panties with a hole for their little cocks to stick through.

She hands me a glass of fresh orange juice and I drink it down. It tastes a little different but don't really think about it. I have no way of knowing that she spiked the orange juice with another hit of ecstasy along with a tab of Viagra.

'Mr. Mike told me that you were pretty, but you are even lovelier than I imagined. Men are going to love you. Mr. Mike, he told me how much you like being a slut for men. How much you loved cock. I love it too sweetie, there is no such thing as too much cock. Now come give me a kiss.'

He wants me to kiss him. I hesitate.

'Steffie,' she says squeezing my hand lightly. 'Come with me sweetie,' and she leads me over till we are standing by each other looking at ourselves in the mirror. 'Tell me what you see Steffie.'

'I see you. You are definitely gay and are so comfortable being a very feminine boy. Not a sissy, but a very fem boy. You are very pretty and look so sexy in your 4" pumps and those tight clothes. Then I see me. I'm looking at myself in my sundress and sandals. I just feel ridiculous dressed like this. And why am I behaving like this? Why can't I resist this? Then I think about how turned on I have been since this started. I know I shouldn't feel this way, the way they push me further and further, but I can't stop wanting them to do it. To control me.'

'I see a flaming fag boy and a pretty sissy boy that can't wait to see how pretty I'm going to make her. Look in the mirror and imagine how you would look totally femmed. I know that's what you want. Look at her and tell her how much you want her to be a sissy for men. You are thinking too much, you know what you want, need.'

I stare at myself and then, 'Steffie, I want you to be a sissy for real men and do as you are told. I want you to be pretty for them.'

'That's a good girl, now come give me a kiss,' he says turning towards me.

I turn to him and move closer and lean over a give him a soft kiss.

'Put your arms around my neck and kiss me like you know you want to. I know you want to feel my tongue in your mouth. I bet you suck it just like you suck men's cocks. Don't you just love having a man making you do as told like a good little sissy boy?'

I just listen to him then put my arms around his neck. I look up at him. 'Yes I love it when they treat me like a sissy.' Then I kiss him. I can't believe how much I want to kiss him and the kiss is passionate and lasts for quite a while. I feel out of breath and feel like I'm almost panting.

'You liked that didn't you Steffie?' Andre asks. 'I know you did. You liked it that you were kissing a man and it made you feel like such a sissy.'

'Yes Andre, I liked kissing you.'

'I bet you would like to have other men watching you as you kiss a man. It would excite you showing the men that you really are so gay.'

'I don't know Andre. It seems like kissing seems is even more gay than sucking a man's cock.'

'I agree Steffie. Gay men that are masculine often don't engage in kissing unless it happens to be with a really gay boy like you. Then their kiss is more an expression of control then one of passion. Now two real fags, like you and me, love kissing like a couple queer boys. I liked our kiss as much as you did. You kiss like a girl. Let's get you dressed up sweetie.'

He hands me a pair of black silk nylons with seams up the back and tells me to put them on. He sits a pair of 4" black pumps by the chair and tells me to put them on once I have the nylons on. I look at the pumps, with their spiked heels and small ankle straps. He leaves and I put the nylons on. I can't believe how soft they are and love running my hands over my legs feeling how nice they feel. I get the shoes on and fastened just as he comes back carrying several items.

'Stand up Steffie. I want to see how well you have done.'

I stand up and almost fall over, the ecstasy already starting to affect me. I have to grab the arm of the chair for balance. It feels like I'm standing on my toes. I carefully turn when he tells me to and turn so he can see the back.

'Very nice Steffie. You got the seams nice and straight. You sure you haven't been dressing up at home and pretending you are a girl?'

'No Andre, I'm only doing this,' I say looking down at the nylons and heels, 'because I'm being made to this or be exposed.'

'You know you love the way you looked in your dress and I know a lot of people had to see you dressed all up like a sissy. I know it was hard for you to go out dressed like you were but think about how you felt when someone looked at you and realized you were a sissy. Didn't it excite you? Would it be so bad if people knew that you really are a little sissy fag boy?'

'Yes, it would be terrible. My family would disown me. My friends wouldn't understand.'

'Then isn't it nice that you have met all these nice people that accept you for the sissy that you are and understand your need to dress up pretty and serve real men. I know your boss prefers you to be very effeminate when at work and dealing with customers. Many men, and women, find pretty boys like you quite irresistible. They love the submissive nature of boys like you. Now raise your arms so I can put this corset on you.'

I raise my arms and she puts this black satin corset around me. It comes up over my pecs and down just a little on my hips. I feel her tightening it till it's very snug. Then she comes in front of me looking me over.

'I think the first time a sissy get all dressed up and gets tits, she should have big tits,' she says as she brings over a large silicone breast form and inserts it into a pocket in the bra area of the corset and then does the other one.

I look down and see how big the breast forms are and I can't believe how heavy they feel. Andre goes back behind me and starts lacing it up tighter, making me suck my breath in as he pulls the ties even tighter. I can't take a big breath.

'Mike will put you on corset training. I'm sure with that and your new diet we can take at least 3-4" off your waist. Don't you just love those caricature pictures of the bitch in black leather with a tiny waist and huge tits? I love the ones showing them a whip in one hand, a submissive boy at their feet. I just imagine how powerful she must feel. I imagine you think about being the boy in those pictures, I know I do. Or maybe you like pictures of sexy bitches being dominated by another man or woman.'

I listen to him as he attaches the garters on the corset to the nylons pulling them up nice and high. I just look at myself in the mirror. I can't believe how the corset makes my waist look so much smaller and the tits to look even bigger. They stand straight out and the big nipples are very visible. My legs look longer and slimmer with the heels on.

'Don't you look hot Steffie? Don't you just love your new feminine figure? You look so much better as a girl. No one would give you a second look when you were a boy but everyone will be checking you out now. Turn around and look at your pert little ass. Women would die to have that hot of an ass.'

I look at it and have to agree. I keep looking back over my shoulder at the mirror and can't believe how sexy I look.

'Like it don't you Steffie? Look at your little cock. It's so cute when it gets hard even though it is very small.'

I look down and my cock is hard, all five inches of it but I never used to think it was small. Maybe he's right. Maybe it is smaller than most men. I'm just glad that my cock got hard. I had so much trouble getting it hard yesterday. I have no idea that it's probably due to the Viagra. He moves in front of my and reaches out and takes my cock in his hand and starts slowly stroking it.

'You don't mind, do you sweetie?'

I react a little as first as he touches me but his hand feels so soft and when he starts stroking me, it feels so good. 'No. It feels good.'

'Would you like me to put makeup on you? Would you like me to turn you into a pretty sissy? You want to look pretty for men, don't you?'

'Yes,' I answer thinking how it made me feel at the party when Mistress Anne put makeup on me and paraded me around for everyone to see. 'Yes Andre, please make me pretty.'

We go over to a makeup table and he takes a long time but when he finishes and turns me toward the mirror I can't believe how hot I look. The makeup is heavy and the look is erotic and reminds me of pictures of upscale whores. He leads me back to the mirror and I check myself out. I look so hot and think I could pass as a girl but when I look closer, I see my hard cock is standing straight out.

"Don't you love it sweetie. You make such a sexy sissy. I bet you wish men could see you the way you look now. You love having men look at you and think you are sexy, don't you Steffie?'

'Yes, it makes me feel so strange when they stare at me. I just imagine what each one would do with me if he had a chance. I know it's wrong to think like this but I can't help myself Andre. I don't know what to do. It seems like it isn't up to me anymore anyway.' The ecstasy is coming on strong now and I know that I have been drugged again but all I can think about is how sexy I look and feel.

'That's true sweetie. Until Mike decides to go a different direction, it's best that you do as told. When he releases you, then you can start making decisions again. Till then it's best to obey. I know one boy that didn't and it was a big mistake.'

'What happened to him?'

'No one talks about it and I shouldn't have mentioned it. Don't worry, just do what he wants you to do,' Andre tells my putting his arm around me. 'What you need sweetie is a cock to suck so you can forget all that unpleasant stuff.'

I feel that she is probably right. If I'm sucking a cock I can probably forget about all the things that are happening to me.

'Do you want to suck a cock? I would love to see you with a man and watch you surrender to him. Would you like to show me what a great cocksucker you are?'

As I'm listening to him, I hear the door curtain being disturbed. I look over and a big black man is looking at us through the curtain. He looks like he's in lower 40's, 6'3" and muscular. His skin is so black and all he is wearing is a white jockstrap. I can see the outline of a big cock. He stares at me.

'Why don't you invite him in Steffie. Mike has told me about all your fantasies where a big black man takes a white boy and makes him his bitch. Look at him sissy boy. He is a man. You are nothing like him. You are just a little boy who likes to dress up like a sissy. Invite him in Steffie.'

I look up at him and he is still staring at me. 'Would you like to come in Sir?'

He walks in and comes over and stands in front of me. Andre backs up into the background. 'Why do you want me to come in sissy boy? You be liking black men? Look at you, such a pretty little white boy.'

I can't look up at him but I answer, 'Sir, I wanted a man to see me dressed up like a girl.'

'Like a girl? I don't think so. Girls are nice and I can tell you are not a nice girl. We got sissies like you in the neighborhood, all white boys, like you. You look like one of those boys men meet in motel rooms. Are you a fuck toy, boy?'

'No Sir, I have never been fucked and my Master won't let me fuck anyone without his permission. He has plans.'

'I know Mike. I know what his plan is. He is going to sell your ass to some man that has no intention of being nice to you. The man who buys you will want to get what he paid for and that isn't your pleasure. I bet some big cocked black man buys your virgin ass. Andre, if you please.'

I look over at Andre and he hits a switch and the mirror turns into a window and I can see at least ten men in suits sitting in large soft chairs watching us. There are also two young slim boys standing on each side of the door into that room. They looked so young, maybe 18, and were very effeminate, wearing just pink panties with a hole for their small cocks to stick through. Both of their cocks were very small. Andre leaves the room leaving me standing in front of a strange black man all dressed up in the lingerie and heels.