Stevie's Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I see you are here to start on a hormone program. It's best you are doing it the way you are. The combination of the shots and the pills get results much quicker and, just from looking at you, I would guess you can't wait to feel more feminine. I mean, you really aren't masculine at all.'

Why do women feel the need to make this as humiliating as they can make it? Do they see sissy boys as a threat, that a man might want the sissy more than them? I don't think so. I think some women just feel like it's a chance to put a man in his place. They want to feel the power, the control, over a man. Thinking about it doesn't make her comments less insulting and having to take it just makes it that much worse.

'You also want to get rid of all that nasty hair also. I love it when boys do this. It always makes them look younger, and not to be insulting, also makes them look more like wimps. It's kind of hard for smooth little sissy boys to appear otherwise. I love working for Doctor Sloan. Someone is also sending some little fag boy to the doctor for whatever. Doctor Sloan knows how to deal with sissies like you Steffie. You are so gay.'

Everyone keeps telling me I'm gay. It doesn't stop. She tells me to sit down on the end of his examination table and she just stands across the room. I look at her and she is staring at me. I can't keep eye contact and look down and several minutes pass and she doesn't say anything. Then the door opens and the doctor comes in. He looks to be in mid forties, over six feet tall and was a very attractive man.

'She this is Mike's new little boy. Mike said he was a looker. I can already picture him in a few months. Isn't he pretty Tanya?'

'I guess so but you know I like real men. Boys like him are only good for one thing as far as I'm concerned.'

Laughing, the doctor turns to me. 'I hope she didn't scare you too much. I know how she can get but isn't she lovely. It's amazing how she can look so sweet and be such a hard bitch when it comes to dealing with boys like you. What is your name?'

'It's Steve, Doctor.'

He looks at me. 'What is your name?'

His look let me know what he expected. 'It's Steffie.'

'Better. Now you are here because you want to be more feminine. Isn't that correct Steffie?'

I really want to tell him that the only reason I'm here is because I'm being forced. The thought of taking female hormones is over the top and still I can't stop it. I might as well tell him what he wants to hear. 'Yes Doctor, I want to feel more like a girl,' I tell him and softly hear 'wimp' and 'pathetic' from Tanya.

'I want you to stand up and take off your dress Steffie. Tanya will get you ready for when I come back for your shot. You obey Tanya. I would hate to give Mike a bad report on your behavior with either Tanya or me.' He watches as I take my dress off and he just looks me over and then leaves. It was so strange to have a strange man I don't know just checking me out as I just stand there in just panties and the sandals. Tanya walks over in front of me, her face close to mine.

'Doctor's a handsome man isn't he Steffie,' she says almost spitting the word Steffie at me. 'Bet you would like to be his bitch wouldn't you. You sissies are so pathetic. You keep your cock tucked back so it looks like you have a cunt but you don't have a cunt, you have a pathetic little faggot cock. Now go stand at the end of his examination table, face me, and pull your panties down.'

It's so hard to do this but I do it and can feel her glare on me as I push the panties down below my ass cheeks. My cock is still tucked. I don't look up at her.

'Reach down and grab your cock. Hold it out so I can see it.'

It's so embarrassing because my cock looks so small from being tucked back. I hold it out and it doesn't look like it's more than two inches long.

'Fuck, now that is really pathetic. I can see now why you want to be a sissy. You would be worthless as a man. Go ahead, stroke it. Get it hard. Jack off your little cock for me faggot.'

Her words hurt but there is something about being treated like this that I can't seem to resist. I feel my cock getting harder.

'You must be thinking about sucking a big cock Steffie. Your tiny cock is trying to get bigger. I bet you would love to suck the doctor's cock wouldn't you. He will let you if you ask.'

I feel myself getting hard from her talking to me like this. It makes me think about the doctor and what it would be like sucking him. I bet he has a big cock.

'Yea that excites you doesn't it, sucking his big cock and it is big. But, you getting hard in front of me is disgusting and unacceptable. Turn around and bend over the table and spread your legs and do it right fucking now bitch.'

I do as she says thinking about what the doctor said about Tanya and I feel her reach between my legs and grab my hard cock and pull it back between my legs which really hurt since my cock is really hard. Then she starts spanking me hard.

'No one wants to see your pathetic little cock. You think it's ok to get hard looking at me? Well it isn't,' she says spanking me harder.

Oh god, it really hurts and I beg her to stop but she doesn't and I can't stop myself from crying.

'That's nice. I love listening to you little boys cry. I mean, how can you feel anything like a man if you let some girl make you cry? It's impossible.'

I lie there crying, listening to her berate me. Then I feel a cold, wet fingertip at my asshole. Then she suddenly pushes her finger deep in my holding it there. I'm on my tiptoes trying to stop it from hurting so much.

'Hurts don't it faggot. Imagine how that first big black cock sliding up your ass will feel. You know when Mike auctions off your virginity; it's almost always black men who buy pretty white boys. I bet they are going to love you,' she says as she moves the finger around in my asshole making me moan loudly. 'God, I wish I could watch that.'

'Now listen bitch. Your behavior here has been pathetic and I will be telling Mike that. You haven't tried to sound feminine enough and your mannerisms need to be much more feminine. Either you start walking like the sissy bitch you are or a big butt plug might become necessary. I know Mike wants to keep your boy pussy tight but if you don't improve on your own, I have several plugs that will have you walking like a real bitch.'

'I will try harder, I promise,' I tell her trying to sound more feminine.

'When the doctor is done examining you, you will ask the doctor if you can suck his cock. If you don't, the next time will are together it will be twice as bad and trust me, we will be together again.'

I hear the door open and the doctor comes in. I'm still bent over his examination table, my panties down below my ass cheeks and my red ass cheeks on display. 'It looks like Steffie is ready for her exam. Please stand up and face me Steffie.'

I struggle to get up and as I stand, my ass seems to hurt even more. Finally I'm standing there in front of him and the tears are running down my cheeks and I'm sobbing quietly. But surprisingly, my cock is kind of hard.

'It looks like he enjoyed his spanking Tanya.'

'Yea, the little bitch couldn't get enough. Makes me wish that I had my paddle. I bet she would have enjoyed that.'

'Well, Tanya, I kind of doubt if she would have enjoyed that very much at all,' he says smiling at her.

'I know, that's why I love it,' and they both laugh.

'Now Steffie, I need a semen sample. I want you to jack off till you cum and catch the cum in your other hand. You can start now.'

I can't think of anything that could have been more devastating to hear than what I just heard. I have to jack off and cum while they both watch me. I start stroking but it's hard to get it really hard. I felt so humiliated.

'She had trouble getting it hard earlier till I started talking about her sucking cocks and that got her hard quickly enough. You love sucking cock, don't you Steffie? Tell the doctor that you really like sucking cock.'

Oh god, I feel my cock getting really hard again. I stroke it not looking at either of them.

'Is that right Steffie? Thinking about sucking cock does seem to get you hard,' he says looking down at me. 'I thought maybe it was luscious Tanya that would get you hard but I can see what does it now. You really are so gay Stevie. Look at me and tell me how thinking about sucking cock makes you hard.'

I look up at him. I can't believe how I felt looking at him. He is a really good looking man and he's asking me if I like sucking cock. I want to look down but I don't as I tell him, 'Sir, the thought of being made to suck cock makes my cock hard.' I know I shouldn't be thinking about what it would be like to suck his cock but that is all I can think about. I look down and softly say, 'Sir I would suck your cock if you want me to.' I can feel Tanya's glare.

'What did you say? Look at me and repeat that Steffie.'

I look at him and I do want to say it, I can't help it. 'I will suck your cock if you want me to Sir.'

'You were right about him Tanya. At first, I thought I saw some resistance but this boy wants it badly. He wants to be a she so badly and she can't believe how badly she really wants to suck my cock. Look at her. Tell Tanya how badly you want to suck my cock with her watching so she could really see how really gay you really are. Tell her.'

'Tanya, I hope you will watch me suck his cock so you can see what I really am.'

'I know what you are bitch, you're a pathetic sissy who wants to think he's straight but all you really want is cock. You are a cocksucking sissy bitch.'

I look and the doctor has his cock out and Tanya was not lying, his cock had to be at least eight inches and thick. I just stared at it.

'The little bitch wants your cock so badly, look at her but you know what she really needs don't you doctor?' Tanya asks.

'Oh, yes definitely.' Then suddenly, he slapped my face really hard. 'The bitch doesn't know how to beg.'

My face still to the side rubbing my cheek, it really hurt.

'Look at me bitch,' the doctor orders and when I look at him he slaps my other cheek just as hard. SLAPPP 'Should bitches be standing when they beg Tanya? It doesn't seem right she doesn't know where she belongs.'

'Only stupid little bitches don't understand Sir and I think this bitch might be a real bimbo. Get on your fucking knees in front of him bitch. Apologize for being stupid and tell him how badly you want his help in turning you into a real sissy.'

I sink to my knees in front of him and keep my head down towards the floor. 'I'm sorry for being so stupid and not understanding that my place is not to stand with you but to kneel at your feet Sir. I really want your help making me behave and look more feminine. You have such a nice cock Sir. I will suck it if you want me to. I really do want to,' I tell him and realize I'm not lying. I do want to suck his cock.

'Listen to the little cocksucker beg but it's still rather pathetic. Why don't you come over here and I will suck you so much better than the fag,' Tanya tells him.

Suddenly, 'No, please Sir. I really do want to suck your cock for you. I want Tanya to watch as I suck your cock. I want her to watch as I take your cock deep into my throat. I want her to watch you cum on my face Sir. I need her to know she is right about me being such a fag.' I know this is what she thinks of me and when she verbally abuses me about it, I can't help but response. I like her treating me like that. Things seem so strange.

'Now that kind of sounding like begging,' Tanya tells me. 'I think she deserves a nice face fucking.'

'I think so too. Come on sissy boy. Show us what a great cocksucker you are. Disappoint me and will let Tanya lose on you and you don't want that, trust me girl.'

'Yes, do it. Stay on your knees,' he tells me. He takes his shirt off and throws it over a chair. 'You take off everything else but my jock strap.'

I do as he says taking off his shoes and socks and then his pants. I see his dirty jockstrap, all piss and cum stained. It looks disgusting.

'I knew you would be coming to see me Steffie so I have been cumming in this jock at least once a day for the last four days and sweetie, I think of you when I'm taking a piss and what it will be like to finally meet you and I just can't help but leave a little piss for you in the jockstrap. And it's all for you Steffie. Mike told me what a naughty boy you are and how you fantasize sucking on a dirty jockstrap so I want you to show me you appreciate me going to the trouble of doing this just so you could be the nasty fag boy you know you are. Tell me how you are going to suck it nice and clean and I will see if you deserve to be turned into the sissy you want to be so badly. Tell me how badly you want to do this.'

I just stare at the dirty jockstrap and can see his cock is hard in the jock. I can smell the jockstrap and the thought of licking it sounds so nasty. I don't know what to say.

'It's ok Steffie, we know you want to do it. Look at her Tanya. It's so nasty and she wants it so badly. Be the nasty fag boy you fantasize about. You know you want to suck it clean. Look at the bitch's cock. Rock hard. Beg for it bitch.'

'Can I do it Sir? Please,' I say head down.

'Do what bitch?'

'I want to suck on your jockstrap and get it clean for you.'

'Ohhh, that's so nasty faggot. You want to suck all that cum and piss out of his jockstrap? You are unbelievable but I guess that is what you deserve anyway,' Tanya says looking down at me.

'Go ahead, lick it. Get your tongue out and lick from down between my balls up to the end of my cock. Get it nice and wet,' the doctor tells me.

I feel like I've lost control. This is something I shouldn't even consider but what I feel is that I really want to do it. It is nasty but I want to do it. I look up at him and stick my tongue out and start licking the jockstrap. It tastes nasty but as I look up at him I can't help wanting to do it for him. As I keep licking, it gets wetter and wetter and I can taste the piss and the cum and I suck it into my mouth. Oh god, I'm so hard.

'That's a good little faggot but do you really deserve to be turned into a girl. I bet you don't even sound like a girl. You should probably just be a gay bitch for men and I don't know if you are worth the trouble of sissifying. You probably will just become another one of those gay sluts that are everywhere. You really need to be convincing as a sissy or Mike will likely sell you to some rich faggot who loves fag boys.'

My mind isn't handling this well at all. Where did everything change to where the best thing for me to do was to become a sissy? The doctor wants me to convince him that I want to be feminized and I don't think I want that but why do I feel I want him to do that to me. Everything is so confusing, not realizing that I'm still feeling the effects of the drugs I was given last night. I have to tell him. 'Doctor, please help me become more feminine. It's what I really want. I want to be a sissy.'

'I know you do sweetie. You were a failure as a man but if you listen to Mike and let me help you I know you will like where your life is going to take you. You are going to become such an enchanting sissy. Men will want you and you will want them. It's what you are. Now ask me for your first shot.'

I know its female hormones. I have read a little about them and the changes they bring. It would seem so strange to feel different about things, to become more sensitive, maybe. I look at the doctor and take the plunge. 'Please, will you give me a shot to help me become a better sissy. Please.'

Tanya helps me up and bends me back over the examination table. I feel the needle slide into my ass and I can feel the medicine leave the needle. I don't know how I feel about it but do know that I needed to take the shot.

'You will come back weekly for your shot Steffie and I will give you some pills. Take twice the dosage they recommend. Tanya will give you some hair remover. I ever see hair below your eyes again and you will regret it. Instructions are included and it's perfectly safe. Now, I seem to remember you wanted to get on your knees and suck my cock till I shot cum all over your face. You want Tanya to watch so she can see what a faggot you are. Is that about right Steffie?'

'Yes Doctor.'

'Then fucking do it. Take off my jockstrap and show us what a cocksucker you really are and bitch don't even think about only sucking half my cock. You take it all like the faggot you are.'

I get on my knees in front of him and take his cock in my hand and bring it to my lips and I lick all over the head making sure to lick up any precum. Then I took my hand off his cock and starting sliding his cock into my mouth and didn't stop until I go to my throat then pulled back and slowly starting sliding his cock in and out of my mouth. I would lick the head when I could, then feel it slide deep into my mouth.

I took his hands and pulled them to my head. I took his cock from my mouth and looked at him. 'Help me Sir, make me take it all.' I looked down and then back up, 'Face fuck me Sir. Show Tanya that I really am just a cocksucker and a fag.' I put his cock back into my mouth and suck it into my mouth and I feel his hands tighten on my head.

'Ok bitch, it's time to suck cock like the fag you are.'

His hands press down and I feel his cock against my throat and I gag a little but he doesn't pull back but pushes harder and I choke as his cock presses into my throat. I'm struggling trying to get away so I can breathe but he holds me impaled on his cock. I start to panic when finally he pulls me up and I try to get a breathe as I cough but I only get a small breath when he pushes my head down making me take his whole cock in his mouth again. I can feel the tears flowing as I try to get away but he holds me to prevent it. Then he does it over and over. I get better at taking a breath and breathing through my nose till finally I forget about choking and think about how it feels.

His cock stretches my mouth and I can't believe how it feels to have his cock slide into my throat and then being held there. It's like I'm helpless and the only thing that matters is making his cock feel so good. He starts moving my head off and on his cock and it feels like he is using my mouth to masturbate himself.

'This bitch does love cock, doc,' Tanya says. 'I didn't believe Mike when he told me how much of a slut he really is but know I understand. He's going to get a good price for his boy pussy, that's for sure. Wish I had that kind of money. I know I will get my time with him and I am looking forward to it.'

'Look at her Tanya. My big cock fucking her face and all she can do it kneel there and moan around my cock like she can't get enough. This bitch is a good cocksucker.'

'Face fuck her good Doctor. I love the way she looks with the slobber all over her lips and running down her chin. It's how bitches like her should look like when they are taking cock. Shoot your cum all over her face. She doesn't deserve to get to eat your cum yet Doctor.'

Listening to Tanya talk about it, while humiliating also turns me on. I can't help it. His cock slides in and out of my mouth, his hands controlling everything. Eventually I take it without choking and he holds me impaled on his cock for longer times. My face is all wet from all the throat slobber and I feel like such a fag but I don't care. All I can think about is wanting him to shot his cum all over my face.

He pulls my hair hard pulling me off his cock and grabs his cock and strokes it a couple times and starts cumming. The first squint up one cheek and a little on forehead missing my eye. The next one in my mouth and on my lips, then his cum lands on my nose and chin. When he seems done, he rubs the cum on his cockhead onto my lips and moves away then leaves the room.